GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #930 on: February 10, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »
This is live TV and you cannot dispute it.

I guess we're done then. Time to pack up the domain name and move on to bigger and better things. Show's over, guys.
Read the FAQS.

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #931 on: February 10, 2015, 04:32:36 PM »
This is live TV and you cannot dispute it.

I guess we're done then. Time to pack up the domain name and move on to bigger and better things. Show's over, guys.
I think both of you have misunderstood the original point.
To a flat earth theorist, being a "skeptic" is to have confirmation bias.
Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I know everything.

« Reply #932 on: February 10, 2015, 04:58:03 PM »
I was joint pointing out how the sun is shining in both places at the same time for 3 to 4 hours or so.  ;)

« Reply #933 on: February 10, 2015, 06:22:44 PM »
This is absolutely impossible ON THE ROUND EARTH.
No, it is possible.  If you had actually performed the very experiment you mentioned earlier:
Take the model of a globe in your little hands, enlighten it so that the focus of your torch is aligned with West Coast of Northern America and see if any single ray that comes out of your torch can hit New Zealand, let alone East Coast of Australia...

- and positioned the light far enough away, you would see that the 'sun' would be near the horizon or setting if observed from eastern Australia while it was noon for the west coast of N. America. 

Now that we have once again destroyed your argument, what do you have next for us?

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2015, 03:47:02 AM »
Cikljamas presents:

The Earth is flat - Gaslight : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

@ 29silhouette, just watch yourself, you play a main role in my video...

Special thanks goes to iWitness!!!

iWitness says:

I was a Christian before I was a flat earther, but after seeing the earth is flat I was absolutely amazed to find out that the Bible clearly describes the shape of the Heavens and Earth. Now I know for a fact the Bible is the Truth, and the people of this world have been Deceived by the Evil One.

Read more: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62714.msg1656627#msg1656627
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2015, 10:20:56 AM »
Cikljamas presents:

The Earth is flat - Gaslight : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

When woman dressed like a woman  :D

« Reply #936 on: February 11, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »
I live in Melbourne Australia. When I'm watching golf from the USA 9am in the morning, it is still daylight in the afternoon in the US. This is live TV and you cannot dispute it.

Cikljamas, what do you say about this?

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2015, 04:00:00 PM »
I live in Melbourne Australia. When I'm watching golf from the USA 9am in the morning, it is still daylight in the afternoon in the US. This is live TV and you cannot dispute it.

Cikljamas, what do you say about this?

I am not sure what do you mean, but i would say that this is the point of no return...

Thanks for your testimony!  :)

The truth will prevail, but not without great sacrifices that men of honor always must suffer for the sake of Truth! Let me show you just one example of that kind :

8 minutes with Kent Hovind : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Kent Hovind Innocent. PEDOFILE Lawyer kills himself after trial : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

« Reply #938 on: February 11, 2015, 04:14:18 PM »
Easy solution to this:

Sydney is at longitude 151W and Los Angeles is at 118E. This equates to a longitudinal separation of 29 + 62 = 91 degrees. Without an atmosphere 180 degrees of longitude would be lit (barring effects axial tilt and current season), but with an atmosphere this figure is a few degrees higher due to atmospheric refraction. This clearly hows that it would indeed be sunrise in western Australia when it is midday in LA.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

« Reply #939 on: February 11, 2015, 04:21:40 PM »
Cikljamas, just showing you that indeed there is daylight in Australia and the US for a period of time. Do you have facetime or skype? Anyone can prove it. My Brother lives in the USA and I have skyped him when both countires were in daylight. What do you say now?  :P

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2015, 04:51:36 PM »
Cikljamas, just showing you that indeed there is daylight in Australia and the US for a period of time. Do you have facetime or skype? Anyone can prove it. My Brother lives in the USA and I have skyped him when both countires were in daylight. What do you say now?  :P
Guys ciklajamas is not denying this fact, he is using it to attempt to prove that the Earth is not round, because he thinks 8,500km is enough for the sun to go out of view (which it isn't).

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #941 on: February 11, 2015, 04:55:48 PM »
Guys ciklajamas is not denying this fact, he is using it to attempt to prove that the Earth is not round, because he thinks 8,500km is enough for the sun to go out of view (which it isn't).

Wait, he's saying that now the sun is only 8500km up? Because if so then both FET and REF trig say he's wrong.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #942 on: February 11, 2015, 04:57:40 PM »

Wait, he's saying that now the sun is only 8500km up? Because if so then both FET and REF trig say he's wrong.
No, he's saying that because there is still sunlight in eastern Australia when its noon in LA means that the Earth isn't round, because he thinks that the Earth should be blocking the sun's light by then. He thinks Australia is behind North America in the sphere.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #943 on: February 11, 2015, 04:59:13 PM »

No, he's saying that because there is still sunlight in eastern Australia when its noon in LA means that the Earth isn't round, because he thinks that the Earth should be blocking the sun's light by then. He thinks Australia is behind North America in the sphere.

Wow, his theory was so batcrap crazy he lost all of us except the NASA shill. I think you deserve an award.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2015, 05:09:46 PM »

Wow, his theory was so batcrap crazy he lost all of us except the NASA shill. I think you deserve an award.
Well, you know, I don't get paid for nothing.

/s

ausGeoff

« Reply #945 on: February 11, 2015, 10:39:29 PM »
The truth will prevail, but not without great sacrifices that men of honor always must suffer for the sake of Truth! Let me show you just one example of that kind :

8 minutes with Kent Hovind : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Kent Hovind Innocent. PEDOFILE Lawyer kills himself after trial : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
A bit off-topic, but here goes;  sorry.

In case anybody's wondering who ckljama's hero Mr Kent Hovind is, and why he's serving a ten-year jail sentence.....

Mr Hovind is one of the leading lights in Young Earth Creationism (YEC) which follows a hyper-literal reading of the bible to arrive at the world being roughly 6,000 years old.  There is no such thing as prehistoric in the YEC view—just antediluvian.  Antediluvian means "before the flood", which is used to account for the geologic evidence of a much older earth.  One of the implications of YEC is that people and dinosaurs must have been running around at the same time, a concept dear to Mr Hovind’s heart, giving him the "Doctor Dino" sobriquet and inspiring him to have his ministry, Creation Science Evangelism (CSE), create a theme park called "Dinosaur Adventureland".

CSE and the park were the focus of Mr Hovind's tax problems which earned him a ten-year sentence in federal prison.   He considered the ministry to be tax exempt and had taken a vow of poverty.  He considered the people who worked there to be missionaries and paid them in cash without filing payroll tax returns.  In his criminal prosecution, the greatest number of counts was for something called “structuring”—systematically keeping cash deposits and withdrawals below $10,000 (and which he admits to in his own video!) to avoid currency reporting requirements.

Mr Hovind was recently hit with another criminal charge for contempt of court arising out of a filing that was made in connection with federal seizure of CSE property.   

On October 23, 2014 the US Fourth Circuit turned down Mr Hovind’s appeal of a Tax Court order finding him liable for over $3 million in taxes and penalties for the years 1996 to 2006.  Far from being innocent, Mr Hovind is now facing a further indictment whose outcome will probably see him locked up for another ten years.  And rightly so.

You can find the new indictment against Mr Hovind HERE.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #946 on: February 12, 2015, 05:08:42 AM »
Let's make a slide show using Jet Fission's video animation:

Q :WHAT DO WE SEE IN THE FIRST PICTURE ABOVE?

A : IT'S NOON IN LOS ANGELES - THE SUN IS DIRECTLY ABOVE LOS ANGELES!!!

ONCE AGAIN :

What time is it in Sydney when it is NOON in Los Angeles?

It is 7 AM (NEXT DAY)!

Look:

What does this mean?

It means, that when the Sun is DIRECTLY above Los Angeles, it is ALREADY A  NEW BRIGHT DAY in Sydney!

What does it mean (BRIGHT DAY)? It means this :

Now, explain to me, how is this possible ON THE ROUND EARTH:

As for the INJUSTICE that was done to this INNOCENT MAN - Kent Hovind:

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE : 20 shocking attacks on Kent that North Korea would welcome. URGENT! : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Maybe now it is going to be easier for you to understand the true meaning and importance of this video : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 05:19:09 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #947 on: February 12, 2015, 06:18:24 AM »
Errrr.

Those slides you displayed clearly show it as sunrise in eastern Australia....

What's the problem?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #948 on: February 12, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »
Errrr.

Those slides you displayed clearly show it as sunrise in eastern Australia....

What's the problem?
He doesn't understand the round earth model. I believe he is stuck on the fact that half the world is lit up.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #949 on: February 12, 2015, 07:53:33 AM »
IT'S NOON IN SALT LAKE CITY (UTAH) AND THE SUN BRIGHTLY SHINES OVER SYDNEY :

How deep must be such hole in your mind in which you can hide and keep this FLAT truth from yourself?

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #950 on: February 12, 2015, 08:06:42 AM »

Yes. It is perfectly in accord with RET, as we have shown you dozens of times, and as you have shown yourself by posting our own proofs.

Brilliant.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #951 on: February 12, 2015, 11:21:45 AM »
Round Earthers, enjoy the game "chase your tail", try to catch the sun behind the globe :

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 11:23:36 AM by cikljamas »

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #952 on: February 12, 2015, 11:33:49 AM »
[graphics]

It would be approximately sunrise in Sydney when it is noon in Salt Lake City.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

So no, it would not be "shining over Australia", it would be dawn in Australia depending on the time of year.  The sun rose on Sydney at 6:28am today.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #953 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20:46 PM »
[graphics]

It would be approximately sunrise in Sydney when it is noon in Salt Lake City.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

So no, it would not be "shining over Australia", it would be dawn in Australia depending on the time of year.  The sun rose on Sydney at 6:28am today.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

« Reply #954 on: February 12, 2015, 12:40:37 PM »
Cikljamas, you need an isometric view. Those 3D renderings look like they have a lot of perspective to them.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #955 on: February 12, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »
INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE : 20 shocking attacks on Kent that North Korea would welcome. URGENT! : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Maybe now it is going to be easier for you to understand the true meaning and importance of this video : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Kent Hovinid is an idiot. Even some creationist groups admit that. His degree is from the degree mill Bob Jones University, and isn't acknowledged by any major institution. His graduate thesis was not available to the public unlike most respectable and legitimate papers. When it was leaked, it was found to be on an 6th grade reading level (no joke- there are algorithms to calculate these things.)
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #956 on: February 12, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
Cikljamas:

Easy!

NEXT.

« Reply #957 on: February 12, 2015, 03:15:39 PM »
so cikljamas,  when I skype my brother who lives in texas USA with me living in melbourne australia and both of us are in daylight.....is that Satan deceiving me?B ::)

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #958 on: February 12, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »
so cikljamas,  when I skype my brother who lives in texas USA with me living in melbourne australia and both of us are in daylight.....is that Satan deceiving me?B ::)
He is not denying that both places have daylight, he is using that fact as evidence against a round Earth.

ausGeoff

« Reply #959 on: February 13, 2015, 06:14:54 AM »
I'm guessing that because cikljamas places so much relevance and reliance on the times showing on clocks at different locations around the planet to support his arguments, he doesn't understand that "time" is nothing more than a human, abstract construct.  Time per se has nothing to do with  natural phenomenon such as the spinning of the planet, or where on that planet a city is located.  It is what it is.

As an example, it's now pitch dark in Melbourne at 1:21AM, but broad daylight in New York at 9:21AM (as far as I know LOL).

How could the separation of 16,635 kilometres possibly work on cikljamas's alleged flat earth?  The sun's distance of 149,600,000 kilometres from the earth would mean it'd be daylight in both cities (on his hypothetical flat earth model).

:o