GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #840 on: January 29, 2015, 01:30:19 AM »
3. Second video (Arctic Midnight Sun) is obviously authentic and 100 % certain proof against the rotation of our alleged Potato.
No, it's just proof your zig-zag hypothesis is a joke.

Of course, as usual you guys adopt the dumbest strategy. Simply deny the argument without trying to understand it. Great! If you can't disprove it let's deny it. Don't you think you're a little predictable by now?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #841 on: January 29, 2015, 05:42:39 AM »
3. Second video (Arctic Midnight Sun) is obviously authentic and 100 % certain proof against the rotation of our alleged Potato.

Of course, as usual you guys adopt the dumbest strategy. Simply deny the argument without trying to understand it. Great! If you can't disprove it let's deny it. Don't you think you're a little predictable by now?
What kind of strategy is crying hoax every time you can't explain something?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #842 on: January 29, 2015, 07:31:17 AM »

You're the one who can't explain why the zigzag argument is wrong.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #843 on: January 29, 2015, 07:57:33 AM »
Most global Earther's who come on here are like lazy teenagers. They prefer to stay asleep for as long as possible and will only wake up when they realise they're laying, saturated in their own urine.

?

guv

« Reply #844 on: January 29, 2015, 08:22:31 AM »
Looks like you know all about it septic. Maybe wash your sheets.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #845 on: January 29, 2015, 08:50:18 AM »

Maybe rather wash your brain after HC-RET brainwashing, or explain why ZIGZAG argument is wrong?

This is the moment for opening champagne, because it's more than obvious that ZIGZAG argument is that final HC stumbling block, after which first presentation (more than 30 pages back) and after additional explanations that i have put forward in last few pages, all that you can do is to declare unconditional capitulation!

Only, it seems that some FEs here are teetotalists..., so waiter, please bring us a couple of glasses of milk, also...

Cheers!
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #846 on: January 29, 2015, 09:40:41 AM »

Maybe rather wash your brain after HC-RET brainwashing, or explain why ZIGZAG argument is wrong?

This is the moment for opening champagne, because it's more than obvious that ZIGZAG argument is that final HC stumbling block, after which first presentation (more than 30 pages back) and after additional explanations that i have put forward in last few pages, all that you can do is to declare unconditional capitulation!

Only, it seems that some FEs here are teetotalists..., so waiter, please bring us a couple of glasses of milk, also...

Cheers!

I proved how small the zig zag is with my animation, so could you stop going around claiming that you killed heliocentricity with your flawed argument?  I expect that now you are going to start about how I don't understand your argument ::)
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #847 on: January 29, 2015, 10:55:04 AM »

You're the one who can't explain why the zigzag argument is wrong.
And you guys cry hoax whenever you can't explain or don't understand something.
I showed it to be wrong, like others in the past.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #848 on: January 29, 2015, 06:47:14 PM »

Ok, I'll ask you too.  What type of zig-zag should be observed by someone standing within the arctic circle and watching the sun all day?  The sun would move right in relation to the horizon, which would be seen to move left if the person or camera tracks the sun the entire 24 hours (as seen in the video).

Are you, cikljamas, and tappet all saying the sun would stop and move back to the left in relation to the horizon for several hours?

?

st james

• a sinner saved by grace
« Reply #849 on: January 29, 2015, 08:04:29 PM »
just wondering if any-one here has "checked out" those Y-tb vidz which show a flat Earth horizon from several miles up......   ???

there is one with a balloon that went up to, i think, over 35klmtr altitude and another with an amateur rocket that went up to abt 30klmtr altitude......

all clearly showed the Earth "as flat as a pan-cake"  :-X

(the balloon Y-tb vid' was of a flight/ascent sponsored by Red Bull drinks, i think)
nisi Dominus frustra

ausGeoff

« Reply #850 on: January 30, 2015, 12:34:22 AM »
Most global Earther's who come on here are like lazy teenagers. They prefer to stay asleep for as long as possible and will only wake up when they realise they're laying, saturated in their own urine.

Why am I not in the least surprised to see sceptimatic back to his old tricks despite just having been benched for a couple of weeks.

Low content;  off-topic;  personal insults;  offensive language.  Let's see if the moderators do their job as they should with his comments.

?

st james

« Reply #851 on: January 30, 2015, 02:26:37 AM »
Quote from: ausGeoff
Low content;  off-topic;  personal insults;  offensive language.  Let's see if the moderators do their job as they should with his comments.

uh......."personal insults and offensive language"?

don't you mean content that challenges your politically correct, pseudo-marxist, God-hating garbage "world view" ?.....which seems to be the national "religion" of your country, eh?!?   ::)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:29:08 AM by st james »
nisi Dominus frustra

ausGeoff

« Reply #852 on: January 30, 2015, 03:57:00 AM »

don't you mean content that challenges your politically correct, pseudo-marxist, God-hating garbage "world view" ?.....which seems to be the national "religion" of your country, eh?

You need to be made aware that these forums are nominally science-based, and are not intended to act as a platform for religious proselytizing.  Science and religion are not compatible, and religion has no place in any serious scientific debate.

No scientist, or person of a scientific bent believes in the existence of supernatural entities and paranormal phenomena—as you obviously do.

All your postings thus far have been nothing more than thinly-disguised religious and racist diatribes which have no relevance or bearing on the content of any of these forums.

Please go away.  Thank you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #853 on: January 30, 2015, 04:13:01 AM »

don't you mean content that challenges your politically correct, pseudo-marxist, God-hating garbage "world view" ?.....which seems to be the national "religion" of your country, eh?

You need to be made aware that these forums are nominally science-based, and are not intended to act as a platform for religious proselytizing.  Science and religion are not compatible, and religion has no place in any serious scientific debate.

No scientist, or person of a scientific bent believes in the existence of supernatural entities and paranormal phenomena—as you obviously do.

All your postings thus far have been nothing more than thinly-disguised religious and racist diatribes which have no relevance or bearing on the content of any of these forums.

Just because you don't accept it does not mean everyone has to follow your suit. I don't follow a god but I have no issues with anyone who does. why?
Because deep down,  we don't know what the trueness of life is in it's entirety.

You just believe you know it all because you're like a daft kid who believes reading your little science books with colourful pictures makes you some kind of expert, when - if you take them away from you, you're about as much use as a ice sculptured fire-guard.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:14:54 AM by sceptimatic »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #854 on: January 30, 2015, 04:27:42 AM »
29silhouette, even the average kid in elementary school is able to easily understand ZIGZAG argument, so what are you trying to prove here? It seems that you would be much more happy if we were to believe that you are a plain idiot instead that you are just a repugnant shill (what you really are, aren't you?)???

Thus, my ZIGZAG argument is not just last nail in HC-RET coffin, it is also the final test that helps us to discern a plain idiot from an ordinary coward (a.k.a. repugnant shill).

So, this is not (any more) kind of a game "who is right, who is wrong", from now on this is kind of a game "have you got enough integrity to admit obvious obviousness of ZIGZAG argument or you have no integrity whatsoever?" !!!

St James, of course that they have seen these videos, and even if they didn't see them earlier, then they certainly watched at least a few excerpts which has been taken out from some of those videos, after i uploaded next two videos to youtube channel:

FLAT EARTH ALL AROUND YOU : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

The picture is worth a thousand words  :  " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

P.S. Would you like to see what ausGeoff could come up with while trying to answer to this question:

I'm starting to read, "the art of happiness" based on epicurus. He basically states that, according to his theories on atomism, when a person dies, they cease to exist, it might as well have been that they were never born. That there is no such thing as a heaven or hell, and that there is gods, but that they don't concern us and we surely don't concern them. I'm not trying to start any kind of religious debate, i'm more interested if anyone could give me some solid explanations for my way of thinking (and i'm sure that a lot of other people think this way so i think it would be interesting to pick this apart).

So basically, I believe this concept is the most likely outcome. we die, and nothing becomes of us. we have no feelings towards actual death or regrets or any lasting impression, we just no longer exist. this shouldn't be groundbreaking, but what i want to know is, "why do i feel the need to still be a good person, and have any kind of lasting effect after my death. If life is so fleeting for every individual, and when we die, it's all over anyway; why do i care about what i've done and what kind of footprint it leaves?"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:25:03 AM by cikljamas »

?

st james

« Reply #855 on: January 30, 2015, 05:05:02 AM »

excuse me!
but if the FET is true...which seems likely (although i am still not fully convinced of it, quite frankly), then, science and THE BIBLE (note i said "the Bible", not "science and religion) are 100% compatible .....although, admittedly, other texts such as the Q'uran and the Bhagavada Gita [sic?] also have a claim.....

here i would like to direct some thanks to a Y-tb channel run by "Bible Skeptic" who pointed out the innumerable Biblical verses that speak of a flat Earth....unequivocally....and of the ludicrous if not absurd antics of "apologists" who do extreme violence to the Scriptures by trying to say OTW....

i'm not 100% sure what you mean by "paranormal phenomenon", but if yr referring to scientists who believe the Bible...then.....here's FIFTY of them

and...here's a nice little "deconstruction" of the village idiot atheist critique of such "paranormal phenomenon" as miracles

they've got every bearing....or...@ least as much bearing as yours have....i seen through your agenda pretty much straight away.....

and....don't try to beat me over the head with ad homs like "racist"...i couldn't give a STUFF if people think i'm "racist"  (a 'term' invented by a God-hating, marxist psychopath, incidentally!)....i'm only interested in the facts....

you see.....and this applies not only to you.....as "scepticmatic" (?) has previously pointed out.....why are people like YOU even on this Forum, eh?

if you think the FET is so absurd.....then....there are other venues that would suit you better.....

personally....i think it is because you are very, very afraid that it might, just might be true....and.....if so.....then....the Bible or, @ least, monotheism, must, ipso facto, also be true.....and.....that leaves you where?....standing accountable for your life before some sort of holy and awesome Being?.....i guess that makes you and yr ilk a tad uncomfortable, eh?

maybe you should take yr own advice! thank-you!
nisi Dominus frustra

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #856 on: January 30, 2015, 08:25:46 AM »
God dammit, we have another iWitness.

Though Geoff, thats not really true. I believe in a higher power and I am firmly grounded in hard science. I would be very much very close to an agnostic because I don't believe we can define what the higher power is, but I do believe it exists.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

ausGeoff

« Reply #857 on: January 30, 2015, 03:15:16 PM »
God dammit, we have another iWitness.

Though Geoff, that's not really true. I believe in a higher power and I am firmly grounded in hard science. I would be very much very close to an agnostic because I don't believe we can define what the higher power is, but I do believe it exists.

As a lifelong atheist, I've never had any personal issues with theists or agnostics.  I'm very much of the "live and let live" school of relationships.

I do however get seriously pissed off when people such as iWitness, and now this st james character start in with their religious sermonising on what's nominally a science-based forum.  This is definitely not the place for theists to endlessly quote biblical scripture, or make any attempts to conflate science and religion.

I'm also aware that a great many contemporary scientists are also theists;  Freeman Dyson comes to mind immediately for one.  In that sense, science and religion are not incompatible—one doesn't necessarily diminish the relevance of the other.  Imperious religious zealotry is another thing altogether though.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #858 on: January 30, 2015, 05:12:01 PM »
GAME IS OVER - After my presentation of ZIGZAG argument nothing will ever be the same. I challenge anyone to refute this argument, but i tell you, this is absolutely irrefutable argument, and no one will ever succeed to refute it.

Cikljamas presents:

ZIGZAG ARGUMENT - 100 % proof against "the rotation of the Earth" hypothesis : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #859 on: January 30, 2015, 05:34:57 PM »
GAME IS OVER - After my presentation of ZIGZAG argument nothing will ever be the same. I challenge anyone to refute this argument, but i tell you, this is absolutely irrefutable argument, and no one will ever succeed to refute it.

Cikljamas presents:

ZIGZAG ARGUMENT - 100 % proof against "the rotation of the Earth" hypothesis : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
"100% proof" yet you have to ignore all the videos and accounts of the midnight sun in the Antarctic.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #860 on: January 30, 2015, 07:33:58 PM »

don't you mean content that challenges your politically correct, pseudo-marxist, God-hating garbage "world view" ?.....which seems to be the national "religion" of your country, eh?!?   ::)

No, we mean this;
Fucking morons...

or this;
you should consider yourself as an ultimate idiots
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:02:32 PM by 29silhouette »

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #861 on: January 30, 2015, 09:24:31 PM »
This is the kind of crap Scepti has been posting ever since he got back. Just look through his posts. No actual arguments. Can he actually get banned now?
To a flat earth theorist, being a "skeptic" is to have confirmation bias.
Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I know everything.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #862 on: January 30, 2015, 10:18:17 PM »
This is the kind of crap Scepti has been posting ever since he got back. Just look through his posts. No actual arguments. Can he actually get banned now?

I really am intrigued by the urine. Only two people use that insult with the same terminology over and over again. Him and heiwa, it makes me think.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

st james

« Reply #863 on: January 30, 2015, 11:46:46 PM »
As a lifelong atheist....

a life-long FOOL would be more likely.....

I've never had any personal issues with theists or agnostics. I'm very much of the "live and let live" school of relationships

except when they start presenting evidence and facts to justify their beliefs....then.....the gloves come off, right? i guess that's why they held that atheist conference in yr neck of the woods some years back, eh?.....the low moral quality of the people attending that farce matches the low moral quality of the country in general i guess, eh?  ::)

I do however get seriously pissed off when people such as iWitness, and now this st james character start in with their religious sermonising on what's nominally a science-based forum.

do you own  this Forum?
if not, then who are you to say what should and shouldn't be posted, eh?

This is definitely not the place for theists to endlessly quote biblical scripture
uh....what "biblical scripture" did i "endlessly quote"?

or make any attempts to conflate science and religion
define "science";
define "religion";

I'm also aware that a great many contemporary scientists are also theists;  Freeman Dyson comes to mind immediately for one.  In that sense, science and religion are not incompatible—one doesn't necessarily diminish the relevance of the other.  Imperious religious zealotry is another thing altogether though.

what-ever!
so....go yr own way....
i couldn't care LESS what happens to you......in this world or the next!

oh....BTW....."atheism" IS a religion......(see here)
does that make you a hypocrite also?
nisi Dominus frustra

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #864 on: January 31, 2015, 12:12:37 AM »

Cikljamas presents:

I think I understand your argument better now, and you neglected one very important detail: the Sun is not on top of the Earth.  Here is your diagram with the actual path of the Sun drawn in:

By the way, the Earth rotates counterclockwise meaning that the Sun appears to go around us clockwise, get that right next time.

The Sun totally would zig zag like that if the Earth's axis were pointed in the direction of the Sun, but the axis is actually perpendicular (give or take 23.5 degrees) to the direction of the Sun and the path of the Sun is always between the tropic of cancer and the tropic of Capricorn and the Sun is never at any point above the arctic circle.

I hate to break it to you, but your "absolutely irrefutable argument" is in fact fundamentally flawed.  FET actually predicts that the Sun would zig zag like that from anywhere in the southern hemisphere, food for thought.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #865 on: January 31, 2015, 12:49:09 AM »
@ Mikeman, we don't want to believe that you are SO stupid, but if you continued to talk such nonsense, then we could not be responsible if our final conclusion about your insanity will be in accordance with an actual state of your insanity....

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #866 on: January 31, 2015, 01:24:05 AM »
@ Mikeman, we don't want to believe that you are SO stupid, but if you continued to talk such nonsense, then we could not be responsible if our final conclusion about your insanity will be in accordance with an actual state of your insanity....

Or maybe you just suck at explaining things and/or that your theory is just complete nonsense.  I don't see how you think that the Sun would zig zag like your (badly edited) video explains because the Sun turning around and going the other way is not what would happen if the Earth rotated at a constant rate (which it is).  You obviously have at least a little bit of experience with Blender so please create an animation or a better diagram to prove your point.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #867 on: January 31, 2015, 07:30:30 AM »
How's the antarctic midnight sun going?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #868 on: January 31, 2015, 08:31:34 AM »
29silhouette, even the average kid in elementary school is able to easily understand ZIGZAG argument, so what are you trying to prove here?
That the average kid in elementary school is able to easily understand your zigzag hypotheses, but also understand it's wrong.

It seems that you would be much more happy if we were to believe that you are a plain idiot instead that you are just a repugnant shill (what you really are, aren't you?)???
Considering you don't understand long exposure photography or even comprehend a sphere, your attempt to ridicule others is laughable.  Anyway, whether or not Earth is round or flat, it's a simple fact that there would be no zig-zag of the sun as seen from the arctic.

Thus, my ZIGZAG argument is not just last nail in HC-RET coffin, it is also the final test that helps us to discern a plain idiot from an ordinary coward (a.k.a. repugnant shill).

So, this is not (any more) kind of a game "who is right, who is wrong", from now on this is kind of a game "have you got enough integrity to admit obvious obviousness of ZIGZAG argument or you have no integrity whatsoever?" !!!
Again, laughable considering how often you resort to name calling, purposely distorted maps, and carrying on an argument only to try claiming it was a joke all along when you're shown you're wrong.  Perhaps you should try having some integrity yourself.

The horizon  will move the same direction as seen from each position throughout the day.  A kid in elementary school can figure this out with a simple desktop globe.  Game is over, on to the next topic.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #869 on: January 31, 2015, 09:54:38 AM »
When someone puts forward such mindless junk he/she should be aware that by doing this he/she throws away last pieces of his/her credibility! That is why, for example, i don't expect of Alpha2Omega to take a stand on ZIGZAG argument, because, even if he still might be adherent of RET (although i can hardly believe that any serious person could proceed with such stubbornness, after taking note of indisputable validity and undeniable power of ZIGZAG argument), he is not stupid at all (QUITE CONTRARY!!!), and i am very sad that i can't use the same words for many other REs here.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:11:59 AM by cikljamas »