Rosetta's Philae probe makes historic landing on comet

• 718 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Rosetta's Philae probe makes historic landing on comet
« Reply #690 on: January 05, 2015, 03:49:14 AM »

« Reply #691 on: January 05, 2015, 05:14:58 AM »
Why do you keep redirecting readers to your malicious website?
I think, therefore I am

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #692 on: January 05, 2015, 05:28:10 AM »

Who did you say had peer reviewed your beliefs?

http://heiwaco.com/emi2013.htm
So your paper on structural progressive collapse was reviewed and rejected.  Hardly a ringing endorsement for your space conspiracy theories.  ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #693 on: January 05, 2015, 05:53:50 AM »
Here is a possible Challenge solution to go Mars (or its Moon) and back using gravity assist kicks !

You send your Mars spacecraft to the Earth Moon for the first kick and direction change back to Earth - speed increases! The second kick is with Earth with a direction change back to the Moon. After a few kicks between Moon/Earth your space ship has reached a very great speed using no fuel and you kick your self away to Mars (or its Moons), where you arrive after two days.
At Mars you use the Mars Moons to kick your speed down to almost 0 again, so you can land on a Mars Moon. You must have enough fuel to land and to get off a Mars Moon, but then you can kick yourself back to Earth using  gravity assist kicks ! Gravity assist kicks provide free energy, you know!

But maybe the high g-forces applied at every kick will kill you?

The highest the g-force could ever be will be the acceleration due to gravity at surface of the body you are getting the assist from. This is because you are using that gravitational pull from that body in question, there is no other acceleration present.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Heiwa

« Reply #694 on: January 05, 2015, 06:59:39 AM »

So your paper on structural progressive collapse was reviewed and rejected.  Hardly a ringing endorsement for your space conspiracy theories.  ::)

No, my paper was peer reviewed and approved and I was invited to present it at EMI2013. Then DHS, FBI, CIA and NSA got involved and the poor Americans having peer reviewed and approved my paper were all arrested, tortured, jailed, executed and given a hard time. I evidently stayed away from the GWB inspired bloodshed, etc. I can't stand this type of friendly discussions. Media evidently didn't report it. 

Heiwa

« Reply #695 on: January 05, 2015, 07:05:43 AM »
Here is a possible Challenge solution to go Mars (or its Moon) and back using gravity assist kicks !

You send your Mars spacecraft to the Earth Moon for the first kick and direction change back to Earth - speed increases! The second kick is with Earth with a direction change back to the Moon. After a few kicks between Moon/Earth your space ship has reached a very great speed using no fuel and you kick your self away to Mars (or its Moons), where you arrive after two days.
At Mars you use the Mars Moons to kick your speed down to almost 0 again, so you can land on a Mars Moon. You must have enough fuel to land and to get off a Mars Moon, but then you can kick yourself back to Earth using  gravity assist kicks ! Gravity assist kicks provide free energy, you know!

The highest the g-force could ever be will be the acceleration due to gravity at surface of the body you are getting the assist from. This is because you are using that gravitational pull from that body in question, there is no other acceleration present.

You do not understand astrophysics. At a 180° gravity assist kick swing by around a very solid, great, high density mass body of say 1 m diameter in space, the spacecraft is subject to 10 000 g forces, that will rip it apart into atoms. Pls do the calculations yourself.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #696 on: January 05, 2015, 07:30:32 AM »

You do not understand astrophysics. At a 180° gravity assist kick swing by around a very solid, great, high density mass body of say 1 m diameter in space, the spacecraft is subject to 10 000 g forces, that will rip it apart into atoms. Pls do the calculations yourself.

There are no 180 degree gravity assists that ever happen.  It's impossible, I know that.  NASA or ESA have never claimed to do 189 degree gravity assists.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #697 on: January 05, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »

No, my paper was peer reviewed and approved and I was invited to present it at EMI2013. Then DHS, FBI, CIA and NSA got involved and the poor Americans having peer reviewed and approved my paper were all arrested, tortured, jailed, executed and given a hard time. I evidently stayed away from the GWB inspired bloodshed, etc. I can't stand this type of friendly discussions. Media evidently didn't report it.

From your own (popular?) web site:
Mr. Bjorkman:
We regret to inform you that, after further technical evaluation, the EMI 2013 conference organization found your abstract not meeting the standards of the conference. Hence, we withdraw acceptance of your abstract which will not be featured in the conference program and book of abstracts. We apologize for this very late notice due to an oversight on our side and we will process full reimbursement of your registration.

In addition, we would like to clarify that the EMI 2013 conference organization does not support and does not endorse any of the opinions you express in your website http://heiwaco.tripod.com/emi2013.htm . Hence, please, refrain yourself from using the EMI 2013 logo which is copyrighted material from our EMI 2013 conference website.

Finally, it is important to point out that, contrarily to what is stated in your website, the EMI 2013 conference organization

(1) did not peer review any full paper containing the material discussed in the aforementioned website (the EMI 2013 conference does not feature full-paper proceedings) ;

(2) your abstract was not submitted upon our invitation but rather it was one of the several hundreds of unsolicited submissions we received.

Gianluca Cusatis

EMI 2013 Conference Chair

BTW, I notice that you are still using EMI's copyrighted material after they expressly told you not to use it.  How does it feel to be a criminal?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:44:51 AM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #698 on: January 05, 2015, 07:49:42 AM »

There are no 180 degree gravity assists that ever happen.  It's impossible, I know that.  NASA or ESA have never claimed to do 189 degree gravity assists.

ESA claims Rosetta did four gravity assist kicks 2005-2009 but refuses to tell us how many degrees, the dates, durations and accelerations. I have shown ESA is lying and that no kicks were done.  What else do you want me to do?

Heiwa

« Reply #699 on: January 05, 2015, 07:53:56 AM »

BTW, I notice that you are still using EMI's copyrighted material after they expressly told you not to use it.  How does it feel to be a criminal?

Thanks for visiting my EMI2013 website. I evidently use the EMI's copyrighted material there, as I was invited by EMI to present my paper after it had been peer reviewed by EMI. The poor EMI people have on the other hand been badly treated by DHS & Co afterward and you should really worry about them. Imagine being tortured for having invited me to EMI 2013.

?

guv

« Reply #700 on: January 05, 2015, 08:10:48 AM »

ESA claims Rosetta did four gravity assist kicks 2005-2009 but refuses to tell us how many degrees, the dates, durations and accelerations. I have shown ESA is lying and that no kicks were done.  What else do you want me to do?

maybe go stick your head in the sand a bit further, maybe stop making up stuff.  maybe check out your own popular web site and cop the crap that cum's with it. MERRY XMAS .

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #701 on: January 05, 2015, 08:15:19 AM »

Thanks for visiting my EMI2013 website. I evidently use the EMI's copyrighted material there, as I was invited by EMI to present my paper after it had been peer reviewed by EMI. The poor EMI people have on the other hand been badly treated by DHS & Co afterward and you should really worry about them. Imagine being tortured for having invited me to EMI 2013.
Rather than derailing this thread any further, why don't we move this discussion to this thread:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62539.0#.VKq4RdLF9hA

Heiwa

« Reply #702 on: January 05, 2015, 08:25:05 AM »

maybe go stick your head in the sand a bit further, maybe stop making up stuff.  maybe check out your own popular web site and cop the crap that cum's with it. MERRY XMAS .
XMAS is in 12 months time! Thanks for your intelligent contribution to this thread. Pls try to spell correctly.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #703 on: January 05, 2015, 08:33:45 AM »

I just pulled up the Wikipedia article on Rosetta and found a chart with the dates and pedigrees of all gravity asists by simply Googling it.

Heiwa

« Reply #704 on: January 05, 2015, 10:27:38 AM »

I just pulled up the Wikipedia article on Rosetta and found a chart with the dates and pedigrees of all gravity asists by simply Googling it.

I link to that rubbish on my website since long. Imagine a Rosetta Mars gravity assist kick at 230 km altitude over the north part of Mars at a relative speed 10 000 m/s - Mars being that much faster - reducing the speed of Rosetta and kicking Rosetta outwards from the Sun but still towards Earth. Hilarious nonsense. Typical Wikipedia propaganda, lies and copy/paste shit.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #705 on: January 05, 2015, 10:40:36 AM »

I link to that rubbish on my website since long. Imagine a Rosetta Mars gravity assist kick at 230 km altitude over the north part of Mars at a relative speed 10 000 m/s - Mars being that much faster - reducing the speed of Rosetta and kicking Rosetta outwards from the Sun but still towards Earth. Hilarious nonsense. Typical Wikipedia propaganda, lies and copy/paste shit.

Are you saying there is no possible parabolic course in 3 dimensions that could send an object over the northern part of Mars and towards the sun while still tracking to intercept the Earth's gravitational influence?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Heiwa

« Reply #706 on: January 05, 2015, 10:47:43 AM »

Are you saying there is no possible parabolic course in 3 dimensions that could send an object over the northern part of Mars and towards the sun while still tracking to intercept the Earth's gravitational influence?

Yes, something like it. If Rosetta was approaching Mars like suggested, it would have crashed. But Rosetta is 100% fantasy - like all spacecrafts having landed on or orbiting Mars. You cannot land on Mars - you can only crash on Mars if you manage to aim right.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #707 on: January 05, 2015, 12:09:20 PM »

Yes, something like it. If Rosetta was approaching Mars like suggested, it would have crashed. But Rosetta is 100% fantasy - like all spacecrafts having landed on or orbiting Mars. You cannot land on Mars - you can only crash on Mars if you manage to aim right.
What are planets in FET anyway?  Are they just small boulders that orbit the sun for no reason?  Why don't they fall out of the sky?

« Reply #708 on: March 08, 2015, 10:18:36 PM »

What are planets in FET anyway?  Are they just small boulders that orbit the sun for no reason?  Why don't they fall out of the sky?

They're trapped in the aetheric winds. Sometimes I don't know why round earthers bother asking questions. I am a round earther just saying that because the shit answers. Like what do you expect a logical answer?

Edit: sorry mikeman I often get in a bad mood in this site  ;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:31:11 PM by FlatOrange »
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #709 on: March 09, 2015, 06:56:17 PM »

Here is what will blow your mind, he's not a flat earther. He's just an idiot. For reasons he won't explain even though the planet is round and gravity real to him and everything works just like science says it works. He doesn't think that we can go to space.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #710 on: April 01, 2015, 01:43:48 PM »
Was this an April fools joke?: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/04/01/esa_reveals_new_rosetta_snaps_of_mars_and_earth/

Why wait x number of years before releasing these photos?
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #711 on: April 01, 2015, 02:15:32 PM »
Maybe because it wasn't part of the mission?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #712 on: April 01, 2015, 02:16:58 PM »

Maybe. Or maybe it is all a joke.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #713 on: April 01, 2015, 02:23:48 PM »

Didn't look fake. I would of expected pictures of aliens or fairies. Just because it's April 1st, that doesn't mean everything is fake.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #714 on: April 01, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »

Didn't look fake. I would of expected pictures of aliens or fairies. Just because it's April 1st, that doesn't mean everything is fake.

So, the timing was coincidental?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #715 on: April 01, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »

Yes
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #716 on: April 01, 2015, 02:48:11 PM »

Yes

How do you know that?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #717 on: April 01, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
Because.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #718 on: April 01, 2015, 03:33:10 PM »

Coincidental with what? Why is ESA releasing data on 27 March 2015 significant? That seems to be the release date of many, if not all, of the images in the archive.

http://imagearchives.esac.esa.int/picture.php?/4743/category/51

The Register posted an article about the ESA image data dump on 1 Apr. They do write in a humorous style and often focus on funny or silly situations; it's likely they do have an April Fool's joke article today, but I don't see this one being it. The images they are writing about appear to have been released late last week.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan