Pictures please !

• 35 Replies
Pictures please !
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:32:44 AM »
Why is there no photo that show the proof of the flat earth while there are billions of photos/videos from sun to pluto that proove the contrary?  ::)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Pictures please !
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 10:49:36 AM »
Who took these pictures from the sun to Pluto? 

Moosedrool

• Ice Wall Guardian
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 11:32:32 AM »
Why is there no photo that show the proof of the flat earth while there are billions of photos/videos from sun to pluto that proove the contrary?  ::)

Because the earth is a oblate spheroid.
I'm not trying to disprove gravity. I've succeeded in disproving it. It's called denpressure.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 02:46:48 PM »

All photos of the Earth are a proof  the Earth is flat. Even when it looks round, it is flat.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 07:30:12 AM »

Maybe satellites that were lauched by more than 20 (EDIT : in fact that's 12 BUT there is European Union which is count for one for every European country that participate to a satellite launch without sending one by themselves) countries since 1950?
Where did you live in a Bunker?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:37:31 AM by NewtonMan »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 07:50:10 AM »
Satellites landed on the sun and took pictures?  Is this a science fiction novel that you are writing? 

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 08:44:33 AM »
Satellites landed on the sun and took pictures? 
Where did anyone say that?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 08:46:07 AM »
Satellites landed on the sun and took pictures?  Is this a science fiction novel that you are writing?

What the Hell are you saying? Did I say that the satellite land on the Sud? Did I? No
You know satellites can take pictures from far away of the sun, or other things in the Universe? Do you know that?
They can take pictures even from the Earth without beeing lauched, like the one In Hawai, or the one you can by on the Internets (I don't recommend you watching the Sun directly because you know it can burn you retina  ;)

ausGeoff

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2014, 09:18:27 AM »

I'm thinking your powers of English comprehension are deteriorating with age jroa LOL.

Did you truly believe for even one nanosecond that that a round earther was suggesting we could land a camera on the sun's surface?

SERIOUSLY?    ::)

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
What the Hell are you saying?
What you will soon realize about jroa, is that he has trouble with things like 'figure of speech' or other common phrases.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 11:34:51 AM »

All photos of the Earth are a proof  the Earth is flat. Even when it looks round, it is flat.

Such a gem of wisdom ! Try taking a picture of a rather rotund person. They look flat on the photo, and although....and.. er... rather wide....do they not ? LOL.

Also note those photos of the earth show only half of the earth at most. If the earth was flat wouldn't they show the whole earth ?
Where is the other half of the earth ?

Added on Friday 14 November:
Where is the Ice Ring ?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:34:59 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2014, 11:36:13 AM »

Semantics again, jroa ?

Chorus:

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 11:43:50 AM »

I'm thinking your powers of English comprehension are deteriorating with age jroa LOL.

Did you truly believe for even one nanosecond that that a round earther was suggesting we could land a camera on the sun's surface?

SERIOUSLY?    ::)

SERIOUSLY ! ??? ::)

News Item:

College Station , Texas
A team of Civil Engineering students from "The Cadet Corps" at  Texas A & M University are planning to land on the sun, take pictures and do some surveying . They plan to be armed with Kodak Instamatic cameras, surveying instruments on tripod mounts with telescopes  and tape measures.  Not to worry.They are planning to do this at night.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 12:09:01 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 02:00:01 AM »
No proof = lies  ;)

?

Goth

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 03:06:07 AM »
Yep

ausGeoff

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 03:04:43 AM »
Yep

I had assumed Goth was a flat earther?  I find it hard to believe that he apparently agrees with the claim that the flat earth claims are lies—due to the lack of photographic evidence.

Although of course I agree totally.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 10:57:32 AM »
First photo from space:

Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

ausGeoff

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 09:29:57 PM »
First photo from space:

Uh... you do realise that this image was captured nearly seventy years ago from a V2 rocket carrying a 35mm film camera?  And you do understand that the science of photography has made massive advances in that period?  Maybe not LOL.

This is an image captured in the same way, 6 months later, but at an altitude of nearly twice the first image (at 101 miles), and more than clearly shows the curvature of the earth:

The dark area at the upper left is the Gulf of California.
Good try my friend, but ultimately a fail for you.  Sorry.

:(

« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:11:34 AM by ausGeoff »

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 09:13:09 PM »
Uh... you do realise that this image was captured nearly seventy years ago from a V2 rocket carrying a 35mm film camera?  And you do understand that the science of photography has made massive advances in that period?  Maybe not LOL.

This is an image captured in the same way, 6 months later, but at an altitude of nearly twice the first image (at 101 miles), and more than clearly shows the curvature of the earth:

The dark area at the upper left is the Gulf of California.

Good try my friend, but ultimately a fail for you.  Sorry.

:(
Fixed the image.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 09:32:06 PM »

One of my favorite books is "US 40: Cross Section Of The United States of America." It has pictures along the highway  from Atlantic City to San Francisco. I suppose if you applied jroa's logic this would mean the the author took a picture of Atlantic City from San Francisco....or a picture of San Francisco from Atlantic City  ? LOL.

jroa, did  you mean to say that someone on the sun took pictures of Pluto ? Correct me if I mis-interpret your post. I'm confused.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:38:45 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

ausGeoff

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2014, 08:13:53 AM »
Fixed the image.

Thanks muchly.    :)     (I've asked the site admin here to fix this repetitive [img] glitch, but to no avail thus far.)

ausGeoff

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2014, 08:19:48 AM »
jroa, did  you mean to say that someone on the sun took pictures of Pluto ? Correct me if I mis-interpret your post. I'm confused.

Don't be too concerned Googleotomy.  This sort of intentional grammatical pedantry is typical of jroa's "responses" when he hasn't got any productive input.  One-liner rhetoric is his favoured debating weapon, and it fails more often than not.  Although he himself seems to find it invariably droll.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2014, 11:12:14 AM »

Don't be too concerned Googleotomy.  This sort of intentional grammatical pedantry is typical of jroa's "responses" when he hasn't got any productive input.  One-liner rhetoric is his favoured debating weapon, and it fails more often than not.  Although he himself seems to find it invariably droll.

Not to worry ausGeoff. I think if we have been on this website long enough we have gotten used to jroa's "responses." I just couldn't resist that comment. De Debil made me do it!! LOL

I've been visiting some other websites for some historical research.
Just came back here for some comic relief.

Chorus:

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 04:34:31 AM »

I am not the one who made the claim.  I was just trying to clarify NewtonMan's statement. 

ausGeoff

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 09:02:01 AM »

I am not the one who made the claim.  I was just trying to clarify NewtonMan's statement.

You've actually tripped yourself up here with yet another of your rhetorical straw man responses made earlier...

"Satellites landed on the sun and took pictures?"  And if you truly couldn't comprehend the thrust of NewtonMan's comment as everybody else here did, there there really ain't much hope for you my friend LOL.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »

You've actually tripped yourself up here with yet another of your rhetorical straw man responses made earlier...

"Satellites landed on the sun and took pictures?"  And if you truly couldn't comprehend the thrust of NewtonMan's comment as everybody else here did, there there really ain't much hope for you my friend LOL.

NewtonMan said that there are thousands of pictures taken from the sun to Jupiter.  I was simply trying to figure out if he really believed this, or if he was just confused about the statement that he made.  Do you see how asking for clarification works? 

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2014, 09:17:58 AM »

NewtonMan said that there are thousands of pictures taken from the sun to Jupiter.  I was simply trying to figure out if he really believed this, or if he was just confused about the statement that he made.  Do you see how asking for clarification works?

I believe there is a little semantic problem. He didn't mean from the sun as if standing on the sun's surface. But pictures that goes in variety from the Sun to Jupiter.

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »

"From the Sun to Jupiter" just means "through the whole solar system". Please NewtonMan clear if I'm wrong. Semantics as a debate argument...

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2014, 09:21:05 AM »

I believe there is a little semantic problem. He didn't mean from the sun as if standing on the sun's surface. But pictures that goes in variety from the Sun to Jupiter.

If that is the case, then why did his limits stop at Jupiter?  I thought RE'ers claim that we can see much farther than Jupiter?

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 09:23:59 AM »
His words don't mean that it ends exactly at Jupiter. He just used example of the wide variety of pictures there are. He could have said from Earth to Moon, or Earth to Mars.