Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon

• 1 Replies
?

Goth

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:02:20 AM »
This clip shows what I believe to be a spaceship under intelligent control, in orbit and firing its thrusters/engines in front of the moon - and beyond. I have never seen footage like this and it may be a one of a kind capture. It is a UFO by definition and clearly under intelligent control.

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon

ausGeoff

Re: Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 09:55:00 AM »
This clip shows what I believe to be a spaceship under intelligent control, in orbit and firing its thrusters/engines in front of the moon - and beyond. I have never seen footage like this and it may be a one of a kind capture. It is a UFO by definition and clearly under intelligent control.

It's your prerogative of course to "believe" the video captures a "spaceship", but there's no way I'd ever be convinced that's what it purports to show.  You can get a lot of—initially inexplicable—image anomalies and artifacts when you're utilising astrophotography.  By virtue of its design, the telescope (and its camera) is focussed at infinity, which causes a massive optical depth of field;  from the video we can't tell if the object is 1,000km distant or 100,000km distant.  It could even be something tiny only 1km distant.

There's also no evidence that the irregular flashes we see are rocket thrusters;  that's nothing more than this guy implanting that idea in our brains because that's exactly what he wants you to think.  The photovoltaic arrays on numerous satellites are often observed to reflect the sun's light directly back at the earth for example.  The outer skin of Sputnik 1 was deliberately coated with silver for precisely that purpose.  And as for the object being under "intelligent" control?  That little gem gave me the biggest laugh I've had all day!

The other obvious (and most likely) thing of course is that the whole video could be faked.  And I know that every flat earther claims that all the NASA video images are faked, so there's nothing against me making the same claim with this one single video—from an unknown source and an unknown individual.  He's got quite a loyal little following of conspiracy/lunatic groupies following his every word on YouTube, and to cap it all off and prove he's genuine [sic] he's even got a PayPal link for donations LOL.