OMG Anteres rocket exploded :O

• 299 Replies
Re: OMG Anteres rocket exploded :O
« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »
Harriers and helicopters do not use full thrust to hover or move up slowly, rockets have to or they are duds, they will simply crash to the ground.
Why?
Because a rocket has to attain constant acceleration from a standing start. It can't just saunter up into the sky at any pace.
Again, why?  The Harrier can, so why not a rocket?  What is it about one that makes it perfectly plausible and the other laughably ridiculous?

Your'e gonna love this:

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Grasshopper Divert | Single Cam
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #271 on: November 07, 2014, 05:23:53 PM »
I have never once mentioned any degrees.
That's because you don't have any.  I don't doubt you have 13 of something.  We all just doubt that 13 consists of any degrees, publications, diplomas, certificates, or any other real academic and/or scientific qualifications of any sort.   

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2014, 07:53:06 PM »
Harriers and helicopters do not use full thrust to hover or move up slowly...
Actually, they pretty much do.  A Harrier can take off vertically only with a light payload.  There is a reason why British aircraft carriers have the ski jump ramp so that the Harriers can do a short take off with a heavy load.  Landing vertically is lot easier because it's a lot lighter due to using up most of its fuel and/or ordinance load.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2014, 01:02:51 AM »
Can you shut the fuck up about sceptimatic's qualifications. It's gone beyond tiresome.

legion, please watch your language in the upper fora.  Thanks. 

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2014, 04:33:40 AM »
Can you shut the fuck up about sceptimatic's qualifications. It's gone beyond tiresome.

Sorry about that. I've removed F K C U from my keyboard now so it sholdn't happen rom now on.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2014, 05:26:02 AM »

Sorry about that. I've removed F K C U from my keyboard now so it sholdn't happen rom now on.
Good move.  I shall remove the T U N C from my keyboard, so there is no chance I'll call jroa a

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2014, 11:18:20 PM »
If you can prove just one thing that I've lied about, I will become a fully fledged liar and join your global Earth pack of them. How's that?

Proof, I said.  :)
And the lies continue...  Three more anyway.

Please provide some measurements to prove this.
I'll tell you what I will provide for you. The bin. I can't stomach you anymore. Hahahahaha.
Seriously, don't ever reply it won't be seen.  ;D

Please discuss steel and aluminium blocks of the same size.  Different densities, both solid.
Let's discuss them. What would you like to discuss?

It is good to be happy when your ideas are incorrect.  I admire that.
I won't waste another second on you.

This was a succinct counter example to denpressure. Air pressure went down and the weight did the exact opposite of what denpressure predicts....
No, not at all....

nov17
   nov17
"Hi I'm scepti. When people prove me wrong...
This will be my last correspondence to you.

Scepti is being deliberately obtuse ...
Yes, because he's not fully explaining exactly what he's doing, except when prompted.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #277 on: November 24, 2014, 03:47:16 AM »
If you can prove just one thing that I've lied about, I will become a fully fledged liar and join your global Earth pack of them. How's that?

I'll tell you what I will provide for you. The bin. I can't stomach you anymore. Hahahahaha.

Please discuss steel and aluminium blocks of the same size.  Different densities, both solid.

This was a succinct counter example to denpressure. Air pressure went down and the weight did the exact opposite of what denpressure predicts....
No, not at all....

nov17
   nov17

Yes, because he's not fully explaining exactly what he's doing, except when prompted.
To think you expended you time looking for this stuff.  ;D
You people get sadder by the day. ;D

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #278 on: November 24, 2014, 04:24:54 AM »

No, not at all....

nov17
   nov17

So after all the examples provided here and elsewhere that you are a liar can we count on you supporting the RE side?  If so, I would humbly ask you to reconsider.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #279 on: November 24, 2014, 05:52:30 AM »
Most people find it an absolute delight to converse with me, be one of those or sit it out.

Can you please name half a dozen forum members who "find it an absolute delight" to converse with you sceptimatic?  I thought not.

Have you not noticed that everybody's taking the piss out of you time and again?  Have you not noticed that everybody's calling you a liar?

And your earlier "explanation" of rocket theory sounded more like a long-lost script for a Marx Brothers film.  And I'm really not sure why you devote so much of your time to composing your lengthy diatribes about what you consider to be scientific frauds.  Or why you expend so much energy repeatedly insulting nearly everybody on these forums, rather than attempting to engage in some sort of meaningful debate with them.
Ag you are an absolute disgrace. Scepti is one of the most eminent FE scientist of our time, he's never even heard of you. If you keep up with these baseless accusations against Scepti, I will have no choice other than a bammy wammy for you.

I'd like to come back to this post which has not been answered.

Are you serious ? One of the most eminent FE scientist of our time ? I've never read a serious paper from that guy. Show me one. With scientific qualifications and methodology, please. Not this rocket launching springboard bullcrap. A real scientific approach of a topic.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #280 on: November 24, 2014, 06:05:11 AM »
Most people find it an absolute delight to converse with me, be one of those or sit it out.

Can you please name half a dozen forum members who "find it an absolute delight" to converse with you sceptimatic?  I thought not.

Have you not noticed that everybody's taking the piss out of you time and again?  Have you not noticed that everybody's calling you a liar?

And your earlier "explanation" of rocket theory sounded more like a long-lost script for a Marx Brothers film.  And I'm really not sure why you devote so much of your time to composing your lengthy diatribes about what you consider to be scientific frauds.  Or why you expend so much energy repeatedly insulting nearly everybody on these forums, rather than attempting to engage in some sort of meaningful debate with them.
Ag you are an absolute disgrace. Scepti is one of the most eminent FE scientist of our time, he's never even heard of you. If you keep up with these baseless accusations against Scepti, I will have no choice other than a bammy wammy for you.

Are you serious ? One of the most eminent FE scientist of our time ? I've never read a serious paper from that guy. Show me one. With scientific qualifications and methodology, please. Not this rocket launching springboard bullcrap. A real scientific approach of a topic.
When I peeled the cover from your hard backed book, the title didn't match the title on that cover. Stick it down next time and you may not be so transparent.

?

QuQu

« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2014, 06:43:53 AM »
Scepti is a brainwashed NASA shill. He believes that cars and computers exist - that makes him a circus clown that has no logic and common sense. How is it possible that someone with a head can believe that such obvious fakes like cars and computers could actually exist? He is just a stupid CIA shill, kill him.

« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2014, 07:16:04 AM »

When I peeled the cover from your hard backed book, the title didn't match the title on that cover. Stick it down next time and you may not be so transparent.

That doesn't give me any conclusions about your scientific knowledge and qualifications, Dr Sceptimatic. Sorry.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2014, 08:22:15 AM »

That doesn't give me any conclusions about your scientific knowledge and qualifications, Dr Sceptimatic. Sorry.
You don't need any. What you decide upon, is entirely down to you. I just appeal to people's logic and commone sense and ability to actaully see things for the logic that they are, against blatant bullshit.

« Reply #284 on: November 24, 2014, 08:28:30 AM »

Are you serious ? One of the most eminent FE scientist of our time ?
I'm not sure you get the "in joke" nature of this site...

« Reply #285 on: November 24, 2014, 08:39:28 AM »

Are you serious ? One of the most eminent FE scientist of our time ?
I'm not sure you get the "in joke" nature of this site...

I do. The word "scientist" made me giggle so I'm asking.

Scepti doesn't need any qualifications to be one of the most (who are the others ? what's the ranking ? I wanna see it !) eminent FE scientist of our time. Good base for a mind-blowing theory.

« Reply #286 on: November 24, 2014, 08:43:51 AM »
I just appeal to people's logic and commone sense and ability to actaully see things for the logic that they are, against blatant bullshit.
This pretty much sums up why we seldom see people agreeing with Scepti's theories.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #287 on: November 24, 2014, 08:50:45 AM »
I just appeal to people's logic and commone sense and ability to actaully see things for the logic that they are, against blatant bullshit.
This pretty much sums up why we seldom see people agreeing with Scepti's theories.
My theories aren't for people like you. They are for people that can think for themselves; not pretend scientists with science fiction books at hand.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #288 on: November 24, 2014, 09:42:35 AM »
My theories aren't for people like you. They are for people that can think for themselves...
What about people who think for themselves and still come to the conclusion that you're so full of crap that you're eyes are probably brown wrong?

« Reply #289 on: November 24, 2014, 09:46:25 AM »
A mere scrolling through a few recent pages of your post history.... nowhere near the time you spend responding to everyone over and over with long posts that don't prove anything, or the time you spend searching for youtube videos that don't support your hypothesis, or the time you spent deleting posts.

So now that it's shown (again) that you're a liar, are you going to become an RE'r, or was that too a lie.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2014, 09:48:34 AM »
My theories aren't for people like you. They are for people that can think for themselves...
What about people who think for themselves and still come to the conclusion that you're so full of crap that you're eyes are probably brown wrong?
Then at least those people allow themselves to think, even if they do think I'm wrong.
It doesn't include people like you who can't or refuse to think anything other than what's put on a plate for you.

« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2014, 09:49:35 AM »
My theories aren't for people like you. They are for people that can think for themselves; not pretend scientists with science fiction books at hand.

I just don't understand why do you feel you  have the right to show this arrogance. What exactly have you done to earn this right? My suggestion is: If you have a theory that could disprove gravity, you should consider have it peer-reviewed and get your Nobel Prize at once. Well, that is if you really have it...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2014, 09:50:50 AM »
A mere scrolling through a few recent pages of your post history.... nowhere near the time you spend responding to everyone over and over with long posts that don't prove anything, or the time you spend searching for youtube videos that don't support your hypothesis, or the time you spent deleting posts.

So now that it's shown (again) that you're a liar, are you going to become an RE'r, or was that too a lie.
To become a global Earther, I'd have to be convinced we live on one. Nobody has done that in any shape of form on here. All I see; is parrots.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #293 on: November 24, 2014, 09:52:16 AM »
It doesn't include people like you who can't or refuse to think anything other than what's put on a plate for you.
It isn't that I "refuse to think anything other than what's put on a plate", it's just that you aren't providing a more compelling alternative explanation.  You may think that you are, but you really aren't.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2014, 10:13:04 AM »
It isn't that I "refuse to think anything other than what's put on a plate", it's just that you aren't providing a more compelling alternative explanation.  You may think that you are, but you really aren't.
Well, it's up to you. What I'm telling you, is logical. It may sound batty to you if you refuse to try and see it. I can't help you on that. It's down to you to see the reality against the clap trap that's been dished out to you...and all of us to be fair. I'm just glad I can see through it.

« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2014, 10:16:56 AM »
The problem with your 'theory' is not that it contradicts mainstream science. It's that it contradicts reality, e.g change of weight in vacuum chamber, displacement, etc.

You think 're' is insane/indoctrinated/bullshit/whatever and have come up with an alternative that has not passed a single test or scrutiny and you seem to be doing your best to keep it from tested further. There just is no need to consider denpressure as anything but a joke.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2014, 10:37:29 AM »
Well, it's up to you. What I'm telling you, is logical. It may sound batty to you if you refuse to try and see it. I can't help you on that. It's down to you to see the reality against the clap trap that's been dished out to you...and all of us to be fair. I'm just glad I can see through it.
As near as I can tell, your denpressure seems to be nothing more than a misapplication of buoyancy.  Can you explain how denpressure differs from buoyancy?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2014, 10:41:43 AM »
As near as I can tell, your denpressure seems to be nothing more than a misapplication of buoyancy.  Can you explain how denpressure differs from buoyancy?
If you can tell me how you think buoyancy works in atmosphere, I'll be glad to expand on it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #298 on: November 24, 2014, 10:53:31 AM »
If you can tell me how you think buoyancy works in atmosphere, I'll be glad to expand on it.

Here is a kid's level explanation and here is an adult level explanation.

Basically, buoyancy is the tendency for less dense objects to float on top of a more dense medium.  This is the principle that causes the less dense hot air in a balloons to rise into the cooler air of the atmosphere or for less dense wood to float on top of more dense water.  Now, how does your denpressure differ from buoyancy?

« Reply #299 on: November 24, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »
My theories aren't for people like you.
Except they are for us, aren't they? 

I don't see some legion of followers developing "ice dome theory" or "denpressure".  In fact I haven't seen a single person ever buy into either hypothesis.  I mean, can you name one?

You like the attention, and we like destroying your ideas, so we end up locked in this unhealthy symbiotic relationship.  Without us arguing with you, your threads would die after the first post and sink to the bottom of the forum in minutes.

You dangle the bait and, like the fish who knows there is a hook behind it yet still can't resist the tasty slice of stupidity, we gobble it up.