"Equator" problem

• 454 Replies

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: "Equator" problem
« Reply #450 on: November 19, 2014, 02:58:41 PM »
Here is how you get a further smaller mountain to look taller than a closer taller mountain. The ms paint image should be simple to follow.

Sorry, Earth still isn't flat.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #451 on: November 20, 2014, 12:35:34 AM »
Cool! Good work.

Interesting experiment. Your wife must have thought you were nuts.

I like that last picture.

Thanks!

She had become aware of it long time ago...  ;D

Well, after all effort that i have taken, now i noticed that i have placed my camera one whole cm above the appropriate place, so i had to repeat this strenuous procedure of shooting one more time, but at least now i can say that i have finished it finally:

So, what can we conclude out of all this?

edit:

It seems that this photograph has been taken from the same spot:

This one could be decisive in our case:

I think there is no way to deny that the surface is flat based on the photos. In fact, imagining curvature where there is none is a sign of some psychological disorder, I am guessing. Mostly provoked by the desire to maintain the fantasy world which immediately starts to collapse when confronted with real-world observations. It hurts, so people prefer to ignore it.

I would say that many guys here must have noticed (by now) that you (Saros) were RE believer also, in the beginning of our "North-South" conversation at Energetic Forum, and had these guys read some more of that ("North-South") topic, they could have easily noticed that even I myself was REer just a few months before i had opened North-South thread (in the beginning of this very year (2014.))  Why? Because i had not even begun (up until that moment of time) to think about this very issue!!! That's all!!!

I don't know how (in which exact moment) it happened with you (Saros), but i can confess that my conversion was relatively easy due to the fact that even before i have been faced with Rowbotham "Earth, not a globe!" and other FET classics, i had already been firmly aware that:

1. Theory of evolution is 100 % hoax, not 99,9 %, but 100%!!! IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT!!!
2. Humanity cannot be older than just a few thousand years. (There are many different good solid arguments in favor of this truth)
3. Noah's ark is still located on Mt Ararat.
4. Great biblical flood really had happened, and the highest mountains had been submerged entirely under the water.
5. Noone have ever succeded to disprove historicity of at least one single historical event that had ever taken place on Earth according to biblical reports, quite opposite than that, all biblical reports have been proven to be 100 % true!
6. Theory of relativity is 100 % hoax!!! IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT!
7. Moon landings are 100 % hoax!!! There are abundant evidences about that!
8. 9/11 event was an INSIDE JOB!!! There are abundant evidences about that!
9. There is no morality in this world!
10. GOD EXISTS!!! THIS IS 100 % PROVEN PHILOSOPHICAL FACT!!! (Philosophy is above science, hence the name "METAphysics"!!!)
11. GOD doesn't lie!!!
12. Modern cosmology (BIG BENG) and The Biblical account of creation cannot both be true!!!

The Pharisee Religion’s Big Bang Paradigm of 15 Billion years of evolutionism [See: Kabbala 6]—and all the false science built on the Kabbala’s model of the Origin of the universe [See: Kab.Superstring]—will do the Humpty-Dumpty number…expressed in Biblical terms as The Fall of Babylon (Rev. 14:8; 17:14; 18: 2, 4,10; etc.).

So don’t be surprised when the hounds of hell are unleashed to prevent any serious threat to the rotating earth model, whether on this point about satellites or any other. It is a spiritual battle at bottom and it will be settled “one hour” after the GGG (Global Government Gangsters) get their briefcases open (Rev. 17:12, 14)

The question is this: Once you start to think of this problem, once you are faced with abundant evidences in favor of FET, why do you choose rather to remain REers than to confess to the truth???

Saros, i use this opportunity to say one big THANKS to you, for you have had enough courage and integrity to follow the evidences whereever they lead us!!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:46:57 AM by cikljamas »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #452 on: November 20, 2014, 09:17:20 AM »
Are all those 100% really 100%? Or are they like the 100% that the pictures show a flat earth even though a simple MS Paint picture shows otherwise?
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #453 on: November 22, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
Why did cikljamas run away? Was the picture really that scary?
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #454 on: November 25, 2014, 11:25:27 AM »
Why did cikljamas run away? Was the picture really that scary?
Maybe he's still stuck on that experiment I mentioned involving his camera in a car.