Solar flares and what must be said about them.

• 41 Replies
Solar flares and what must be said about them.
« on: October 03, 2014, 06:24:42 PM »
Nobody seems to have brought this up so far, so I'm going to set this topic and leave it here. How can the Flat Earth Theory support this?

Moosedrool

• Ice Wall Guardian
Re: Solar flares and what must be said about them.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 08:23:08 PM »
No one mentions them cause the response from FES will be something like: "Nasa is just lying." or "We are all indoctrinated to believing." or something.
I'm not trying to disprove gravity. I've succeeded in disproving it. It's called denpressure.

?

guv

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 09:05:46 PM »
All that is,is Septic gets lost in space and sends up flares to get help. Hope he don't melt the ice dome, it might rain helium.

ausGeoff

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 09:03:13 AM »
All that is,is Septic gets lost in space and sends up flares to get help. Hope he don't melt the ice dome, it might rain helium.

sceptimatic can't get lost in space.  He claims it doesn't exist, or it's just an illusion created by perspective, or parallax.  Or denpressure maybe?  LOL.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 01:28:06 AM »
Space doesn't exist in how we are told. Solar flares are simply made up clap trap.
We always get told about grids being wiped out or this and that happening, yet it never does. The same reason we never get hit by rogue asteroids, etc. It's because there is nothing up there that is supposedly floating/whizing about in a so called space full of rocky/gaseous planets. It's all a reflection show made out to be a universe.

Any so called flares are what's seen through the dome mirror from withing Earth, reflected.
People are wasting their lives away trying to fathom this stuff out in space when it doesn't exist.
Try channeling your minds towards Earth anomalies and what not, then you may get a better understanding of the illusion we have been made to abide by.

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 01:44:21 AM »
Try channeling your minds towards Earth anomalies and what not, then you may get a better understanding of the illusion we have been made to abide by.
Thanks scepti, I'm sure the world's scientific community will sit up and take notice.

Have you managed that diagram of how sunsets occur under your ice dome yet?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 02:10:46 AM »
Thanks scepti, I'm sure the world's scientific community will sit up and take notice.

Yep. I'm also 70% into building of a dome with all the necessary stuff built into it, including small camera's set up inside of it. It's looking extremely promising.

All my drawings and pictures are done.

?

guv

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 03:27:21 AM »

Yep. I'm also 70% into building of a dome with all the necessary stuff built into it, including small camera's set up inside of it. It's looking extremely promising.

I do not see what bit looks promising. Was it the tank pumping or have you found a new way to dribble shit on a keyboard.

ausGeoff

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 03:35:18 AM »

Haha... and this is exactly the sort of bullshit you promised us earlier this year after you posted your rough notepad sketch of your idea of the flat earth.  You promised to refine it at a later date, and post it, but that obviously never happened.  Why not?

My guess is that we'll also never see your "dome" model with its "cameras" etc.  And if your "drawings" and "pictures" are allegedly "done", then why haven't you posted them?

I'm gonna say it's because you're lying about their existence, but IF you have any evidence to prove me wrong, go ahead and post them. Although I'm betting you won't.

They just don't exist—other than in your fertile imagination.  I dare you to prove me wrong.

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 03:39:29 AM »

I look forward to seeing them.  Of course I won't be too disappointed if it turns out you are talking out of your arse again, and you haven't actually got any diagrams....

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 04:21:36 AM »

Haha... and this is exactly the sort of bullshit you promised us earlier this year after you posted your rough notepad sketch of your idea of the flat earth.  You promised to refine it at a later date, and post it, but that obviously never happened.  Why not?

My guess is that we'll also never see your "dome" model with its "cameras" etc.  And if your "drawings" and "pictures" are allegedly "done", then why haven't you posted them?

I'm gonna say it's because you're lying about their existence, but IF you have any evidence to prove me wrong, go ahead and post them. Although I'm betting you won't.

They just don't exist—other than in your fertile imagination.  I dare you to prove me wrong.
Geoffrey: seriously view what I'm about to type.
My experiments and what I do, will be there for all those I deem worthy of seeing them in their entirety.
You put far too much emphasis on yourself and this forum as to being some kind of peer reviewing end product.

Take my statements how you always have and always will, because honestly, you are at the low end of the chain where me providing evidence is concerned.
I will put out the relevant stuff to the people that are able to use their logic on it and look at it in a totally unbiased way.
Very few on this forum think that way. I can name only a few that I would even consider showing the experiments to.

Just read this and bypass it, Geoffrey. It's not meant for anything other than an explanation of my stance with people like yourself.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 04:31:10 AM »

I look forward to seeing them.  Of course I won't be too disappointed if it turns out you are talking out of your arse again, and you haven't actually got any diagrams....
I actually class you as having a lot more logical savvy than you make out as regards alternative thinking. You arre scared to show it because the masses are ruling your thoughts, basically.
One day when you start to use a more out of the box thought to things, you may...I say, "may" get the opportunity to see things differently through my experiments and model, plus drawings.

Just to give you the scale of my model. It's 12 feet in diameter, set in the grounds of my home. The dome is double skinned with the inner being a clear perspex mould and the outer being a fibre glass matt black coated dome with a 3 inch gap between. Like a flask, which in time will be evacuated to closely match what space would be to people's minds.
Inside looks like a sort of mini Earth, or will do when it's fully set up, complete with mini oceans and greenery, etc.
22 mini camera's will be set up around the surface.

There a massive amount more I could say but it would take pages and pages. It's looking exciting and I wouldn't have spent the money on it if I didn't believe in it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:33:45 AM by sceptimatic »

ausGeoff

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »
We always get told about grids being wiped out or this and that happening, yet it never does. The same reason we never get hit by rogue asteroids, etc. It's because there is nothing up there that is supposedly floating/whizzing about in a so called space full of rocky/gaseous planets. It's all a reflection show made out to be a universe.

Just how ignorant IS this guy sceptimatic?  Is there anything on this planet that he has at least some basic knowledge of?  Apparently not LOL.

He's obviously not heard of the largest impact event in the earth's (recorded) history—that of the asteroid that hit Tunguska in Russia in 1908.  It totally devastated an area of 2,150 square kilometres, and the energy released was the equivalent of around 1,000 times  that of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima.  The sound of its impact was heard more than 1,000km away by tens of thousands of people.

In comparison, this is a more contemporary image of a meteor impact:

The Meteor Crater in Arizona is 1.2 kilometres
(4,000 ft) wide and almost 185 metres (600 ft) deep.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 04:47:57 AM »
We always get told about grids being wiped out or this and that happening, yet it never does. The same reason we never get hit by rogue asteroids, etc. It's because there is nothing up there that is supposedly floating/whizzing about in a so called space full of rocky/gaseous planets. It's all a reflection show made out to be a universe.

Just how ignorant IS this guy sceptimatic?  Is there anything on this planet that he has at least some basic knowledge of?  Apparently not LOL.

He's obviously not heard of the largest impact event in the earth's (recorded) history—that of the asteroid that hit Tunguska in Russia in 1908.  It totally devastated an area of 2,150 square kilometres, and the energy released was the equivalent of around 1,000 times  that of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima.  The sound of its impact was heard more than 1,000km away by tens of thousands of people.

In comparison, this is a more contemporary image of a meteor impact:

The Meteor Crater in Arizona is 1.2 kilometres
(4,000 ft) wide and almost 185 metres (600 ft) deep.
They couldn't find what hit Tungusta could they? Why not?
Because nothing hit, it skimmed the atmosphere over it before disintegrating after causing a massive high pressure shift which obliterated the forest in that area.
What caused it?...most probably an ice drop. A large one of a hydrogen/helium etc mix that build up on the dome, which wasn't disintegrated enough to safely recycle back into the atmosphere and so, caused some devastation.

As for your other crater. If it was a meteor it would show a meteor had landed there, yet it's simply a crater, so it was either a natural sink hole or just a basic land cave in over time.

ausGeoff

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 04:48:59 AM »
My experiments and what I do, will be there for all those I deem worthy of seeing them in their entirety.
You put far too much emphasis on yourself and this forum as to being some kind of peer reviewing end product.

Take my statements how you always have and always will, because honestly, you are at the low end of the chain where me providing evidence is concerned.
I will put out the relevant stuff to the people that are able to use their logic on it and look at it in a totally unbiased way.
Very few on this forum think that way. I can name only a few that I would even consider showing the experiments to.

Haha... again I've called sceptimatic's bluff.  This nonsensical response proves once and for all that he's overflowing with absolute bullshit.  There are NO drawings, and there is NO model of a "dome".  Just as the details of his extensive laser and 2km flat ice "research" results never eventuated.  Nor any details of his alleged "research" in Antarctica.  The guy is full of it, and I'm starting to hurt from laughing so much.

Sceptimatic is—as usual—all piss and wind.  But then I'm guessing that most people here know that all too well by now.   ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 04:54:26 AM »

Haha... again I've called sceptimatic's bluff.  This nonsensical response proves once and for all that he's overflowing with absolute bullshit.  There are NO drawings, and there is NO model of a "dome".  Just as the details of his extensive laser and 2km flat ice "research" results never eventuated.  Nor any details of his alleged "research" in Antarctica.  The guy is full of it, and I'm starting to hurt from laughing so much.

Sceptimatic is—as usual—all piss and wind.  But then I'm guessing that most people here know that all too well by now.   ;D
Now you may understand why people like you will never get to see anything. I just treat you with the contempt you deserve. The person who complains to the mods the most about attacks and who, yet, is the one who spends the most time doing exactly that.
Carry on though, Geoffrey, it makes me smile.  ;D

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 04:55:09 AM »

I actually class you as having a lot more logical savvy than you make out as regards alternative thinking. You arre scared to show it because the masses are ruling your thoughts, basically.
One day when you start to use a more out of the box thought to things, you may...I say, "may" get the opportunity to see things differently through my experiments and model, plus drawings.

Just to give you the scale of my model. It's 12 feet in diameter, set in the grounds of my home. The dome is double skinned with the inner being a clear perspex mould and the outer being a fibre glass matt black coated dome with a 3 inch gap between. Like a flask, which in time will be evacuated to closely match what space would be to people's minds.
Inside looks like a sort of mini Earth, or will do when it's fully set up, complete with mini oceans and greenery, etc.

There a massive amount more I could say but it would take pages and pages. It's looking exciting and I wouldn't have spent the money on it if I didn't believe in it.
It's funny that whenever you are challenged for your diagrams we just get a page of waffle and no diagrams.

Any photos of this fantastic model you are building?  Or just more waffle and evasion?

ausGeoff

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 04:57:30 AM »
What caused it?...most probably an ice drop. A large one of a hydrogen/helium etc mix that build up on the dome, which wasn't disintegrated enough to safely recycle back into the atmosphere and so, caused some devastation.

As for your other crater. If it was a meteor it would show a meteor had landed there, yet it's simply a crater, so it was either a natural sink hole or just a basic land cave in over time.

A large "ice drop" of hydrogen and helium that somehow fell from the sky "dome".  Have you ever written stories for Marvel Comics sceptimatic?

I think I read some of your stuff many (too many LOL) years ago as a 12-year-old kid.

—Keep up the good work mate.  You're a natural for science fantasy stuff.

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 04:57:47 AM »
inner being a clear perspex mould and the outer being a fibre glass matt black coated dome
How will this recreate your perfectly reflective ice dome?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 04:58:18 AM »

It's funny that whenever you are challenged for your diagrams we just get a page of waffle and no diagrams.

Any photos of this fantastic model you are building?  Or just more waffle and evasion?
I have everything. It's all catalogued from day one of the build to this very day.
One day you mat get to see it all but you're going to have to change your stance on stuff, because I can't be offering this stuff to people like you who immediately go into attempted ridicule mode.
Just think about it.

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 04:59:47 AM »

I have everything. It's all catalogued from day one of the build to this very day.
One day you mat get to see it all but you're going to have to change your stance on stuff, because I can't be offering this stuff to people like you who immediately go into attempted ridicule mode.
Just think about it.
So, just more waffle and evasion.

ausGeoff

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 05:02:11 AM »
Now you may understand why people like you Nobody on these forums will ever get to see anything.

I've fixed that for you.  And you're welcome.   ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 05:03:59 AM »
inner being a clear perspex mould and the outer being a fibre glass matt black coated dome
It won't "perfectly" create it, it will give a close approximation as to what we see around us and in the sky.
There's only so much you can do with a 12 foot diameter dome.
The evacuation of pressure from withing the two skins will allow the inner of the dome to create a natural environment with the stuff I'm putting into it.
The central sun I'm in the process of using creating 4 scenarios for. I reckon withing a year I will be as close as I'm going to get to giving a view of Earth in miniature, including the environments created, as it will be a sealed unit just like Earth is.

ausGeoff

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 05:14:48 AM »

So again... truckloads of absolute bullshit, but not one single photograph of this alleged "dome" model.  Why you may ask?

Too easy.  It simply doesn't exist—except in the delusional mind of sceptimatic himself.  If he was truly constructing some sort of model in order to justify a belief in a flat earth, surely he'd be eager to show us his progress for such an earth-shattering proof?  (Was that a pun?)

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2014, 05:32:10 AM »
It won't "perfectly" create it, it will give a close approximation as to what we see around us and in the sky.
Matte black is not a "close approximation" to a "perfectly reflective" ice dome - it is the opposite.

Lets face it: if you make it matte black it will be night everywhere in your model, as there is nothing to reflect the "sun", and if you make it a mirror, then it will be daylight everywhere all the time in your model.

Well, it only exists in your head, so you can do what you like with it.

ausGeoff

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 05:37:42 AM »

I would've thought the diameter of sceptimatic's head would be more in the order of 12cm rather than 12 feet. After all, his skull only has to contain a brain the size of a golf ball LOL.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 06:00:35 AM »
Matte black is not a "close approximation" to a "perfectly reflective" ice dome - it is the opposite.

Lets face it: if you make it matte black it will be night everywhere in your model, as there is nothing to reflect the "sun", and if you make it a mirror, then it will be daylight everywhere all the time in your model.

If you took a bit more notice of what I've been saying all along, you would not be saying what you're saying, now.
You have got it totally wrong. I'd love to explain but it will be scorned and straight over your head.
Let see if anyone else understands what I'm saying. Obviously I don't mean brainwashed pretend global Earth scientists.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2014, 06:03:31 AM »

I would've thought the diameter of sceptimatic's head would be more in the order of 12cm rather than 12 feet. After all, his skull only has to contain a brain the size of a golf ball LOL.
Keep up the good work, Geoffrey. One day you may even say something intelligent.  ;D

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2014, 06:57:40 AM »

If you took a bit more notice of what I've been saying all along, you would not be saying what you're saying, now.
You have got it totally wrong. I'd love to explain but it will be scorned and straight over your head.
Let see if anyone else understands what I'm saying.
Understands what you are saying about matte black approximating to a perfectly reflective mirror?  Or about how the space shuttle accelerates at 5 miles/s/s?  Or how everything you write is a part of your deranged fantasy?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2014, 07:20:37 AM »

Let see if anyone else understands what I'm saying.
Understands what you are saying about matte black approximating to a perfectly reflective mirror?  Or about how the space shuttle accelerates at 5 miles/s/s?  Or how everything you write is a part of your deranged fantasy?
Here's a clue for you.
Matt black would absorb all colour wavelengths because it cannot reflect. Fair enough?
Ok, now you know that this is what's percieved by use mere mortals, as space or the universe.
So where does the inner transparent perspex come into the equation, do you think?
You really need to get a grip on this stuff because pretending to know will just baffle your brains to hell.  ;)