Ultimate Proof against flat earth, geocentrism and heliocentrism combined.

• 79 Replies
In Heliocentrism and Geocentrism (And Even flat Earth Theory).
If P>D = S+DxSE4/2
If P<D = S-DxSE4/2

> is Greater if place is farther that means you are moving away from the place.
< is lesser meaning if place is closer you are moving towards the place.
P is Place.
D is Day.
S is Solar Day.
E is elongation. During solstice when shifting this should be roughly equal when at equinox this should be as far as away
as possible so the total length possible would be twice the average or +-8M
+ Is addition
- is subtraction

Is If P<D = S+DxSE-90 then that means we are just past the September 22nd equinox which means we should be getting closer to the Sun which means degree angle is 90

degrees x4 which means 360 degrees which means 200% of 180degrees which means mean average is 4 minutes which means you should shift from +8 minutes to -8 minutes over the course of one day which means your daylength should change from 24 hours to 23 hours 52 minutes over the course of the equinox. Map this to Flat Earth, Heliocentrism or Geocentrism and all of them are equally proven false as all of them require motion of the Sun or Earth to be coming or going horizontally. Concave Earth requires none of this as Sun is not moving horizontally at all throughout the year but vertically, so the Sun simply ascends and descends throughout the year so it orbits inside the Earth once per day but also changes directions vertically throughout the year so when it's closer daytimes are shorter and when it's farther away daytimes are longer because it stays the same vertical height it also changes throughout the day so day on the other side of the World is equal yet opposite and high becomes low. Because the Sun is only a projection of Mercury and Venus they appear to orbit around this projection when it's really the other way around, the projection is between the two but closer to mercury as mercury reflects the heat from Venus unto the heated up Aither that Venus creates which is why Venus always shows up about 1-2 hours before the Sun projection and Mercury shows up .5 to 1.5 hours after the Sun has set. Mercury is the projector, Venus is the condenser.

?

Shmeggley

• Eppur si muove!
I was going to say "take your medication Sculelos" but actually the world he lives in must be fascinating.
Giess what? I am a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic who knows nothing... See what I'm getting at here?

macrohard

• IQ over 180
Hot damn I love this forum!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Ok so P= S+DxSE4/2

So London=24 hours 15 seconds+24 hours x 24 hours 15 seconds x E(which looks like it has units of meters)x4/2

I totally see how that equals London. I'm convinced.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Troll.

+ Is addition
- is subtraction
I'm glad you cleared that up, otherwise it would have made no sense whatsoever.....
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

+ Is addition
- is subtraction
I'm glad you cleared that up, otherwise it would have made no sense whatsoever.....
Now if he'd just put the same effort into using some commas and periods, it would be easier to attempt to make sense of the rest of what he says.

People are too dense to get what I actually mean but it's very simple.

24 Hour times vs 23H 56M means you have -1 degree of apparent movement every day. In heliocentrism this would mean the Earth would be forced to be moving in the same direction the entire year never moving in a circle. This never happens so heliocentrism is debunked.

In Geocentrism you are forced to have the Sun move directions just swapping Earth and Sun essentially so you have same issue as above meaning geocentrism is debunked.

Flat Earth theory still requires the Sun to change direction in orbit (above the Earth) so you have the same issue as the two above meaning Flat Earth theory is debunked.

Reason why concave Earth theory does not require a horizontal shift is because the Sun rises past Winter and Falls past summer and it does this on both sides of the World simultaneously. So because the Sun is closer to us during the Winter and further away from us during the Summer it appears like the Sun is closer to the zenith directly overhead us during June 21st and closest to the horizon when it's closest to us during December 21st because it is closest to us then. Because the Sun is always slower then the physical rotation of the sky sphere it always takes +1 degree of sky rotation to match. Because the horizontal movement of the Sun is only an illusion in the concave model you don't need to have neither the Sun nor Earth change directions in orbit ONCE per orbit, HALFWAY throughout orbit. Notice that this actually ONLY works with a concave Earth model because the land bends upward and sky light falls directly down parallel with Earth a higher physical body will appear closer to the zenith directly above your head while a closer body will appear closer to the horizon.

24 Hour times vs 23H 56M means you have -1 degree of apparent movement every day. In heliocentrism this would mean the Earth would be forced to be moving in the same direction the entire year never moving in a circle. This never happens so heliocentrism is debunked.

Ok, maybe I am dense. Why would this "mean the Earth would be forced to be moving in the same direction the entire year never moving in a circle"?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
No, you are the dense one. Just because you made something up and your mommy gave you a gold star, doesn't mean it is correct.

Congrats you can cross multiply and divide. Too bad you can't calculate angles of a triangle.
This has already been explained to you. Solar time vs Sidereal time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_time

Learn them.

In Geocentrism you are forced to have the Sun move directions just swapping Earth and Sun essentially so you have same issue as above meaning geocentrism is debunked.
The earth and sun swap? Can't say I ever walked on the sun.

Flat Earth theory still requires the Sun to change direction in orbit (above the Earth) so you have the same issue as the two above meaning Flat Earth theory is debunked.
Yes a flat earth sun would change directions. The Band One Direction must be your favorite band.

Reason why concave Earth theory does not require a horizontal shift is because the Sun rises past Winter and Falls past summer and it does this on both sides of the World simultaneously.
Which is impossible because there is only one sun and what you just said goes against some of your older claims.

So because the Sun is closer to us during the Winter and further away from us during the Summer it appears like the Sun is closer to the zenith directly overhead us during June 21st and closest to the horizon when it's closest to us during December 21st because it is closest to us then.

Yet it is opposite in the southern hemisphere, why?

Because the Sun is always slower then the physical rotation of the sky sphere it always takes +1 degree of sky rotation to match. Because the horizontal movement of the Sun is only an illusion in the concave model you don't need to have neither the Sun nor Earth change directions in orbit ONCE per orbit, HALFWAY throughout orbit. Notice that this actually ONLY works with a concave Earth model because the land bends upward and sky light falls directly down parallel with Earth a higher physical body will appear closer to the zenith directly above your head while a closer body will appear closer to the horizon.
Actually no.

+ Is addition
- is subtraction
Now if he'd just put the same effort into using some commas and periods, it would be easier to attempt to make sense of the rest of what he says.
If Sculelos learns one thing from this thread it should be this. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Re: Ultimate Proof against flat earth, geocentrism and heliocentrism combined.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 11:02:34 AM »
Well here is a diagram showing what I'm actually talking about:

macrohard

• IQ over 180
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
When the orbital path of earth is viewed from the side from the outside, the earth moves from left to right half the year then right to left the other half.

This is why the sun's trajectory across the sky should also reverse direction.

Got it.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 04:49:28 PM »
Well here is a diagram showing what I'm actually talking about:

Why is the +4 and -4 so close? Looks like you have it changing from +4 to -4 in one day. That doesn't make sense.
Anyways, solar time does vary throughout the year. Not quite sure why you claim it doesn't.

Length of apparent solar day (1998)[7] Date    Duration in mean solar time
February 11    24 hours
March 26            24 hours − 18.1 seconds
May 14            24 hours
June 19            24 hours + 13.1 seconds
July 26            24 hours
September 16    24 hours − 21.3 seconds
November 3    24 hours
December 22    24 hours + 29.9 seconds
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

ausGeoff

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 06:14:44 PM »

Nope.  It's not that we're "too dense" to get what you're saying.  It's that we're too intelligent and scientifically aware to see that everything you post is for the main part totally nonsensical.

An endless stream of made-up, meaningless symbols, fanciful ad hoc numerical values, and imaginative pseudo-mathematical equations does not a scientific premise make.

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 09:34:44 PM »
Solar day should vary by minutes not seconds and yes it should change 8 minutes in one day during the equinox.

Every-time I think I have something so brilliant everyone else will astounded all I get is people who look at and treat me like a lunatic minus a very few, but the majority definitely treat me like a lunatic. I'm pretty sure people don't or can't understand my point of view because it is lost upon them.

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 01:32:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure people don't or can't understand my point of view because it is lost upon them.
Could be that.  Or it could be that your are completely wrong.

Seriously, doesn't the fact that you make massive howlers in your calculations, every single time, put you off?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 01:53:20 AM »
Solar day should vary by minutes not seconds and yes it should change 8 minutes in one day during the equinox.

Every-time I think I have something so brilliant everyone else will astounded all I get is people who look at and treat me like a lunatic minus a very few, but the majority definitely treat me like a lunatic. I'm pretty sure people don't or can't understand my point of view because it is lost upon them.
And you know why we do this? Because you pretty much are a lunatic, if we go by what you post here. You post loads of stuff which probably seem perfectly logical to you, but to any outside reader is illogical gibberish. Most of your posts lack any cause-effect like structure, there is no logical progression between statements. They are just thrown together by you randomly and you smile at how pretty they look together.

Another thing: you seem to fail maths forever. You quite often use things like posting a numerical value of an angle in degrees, like 180*, then use this 180 number directly in some other application(like use it as a measure of distance as well), where there is no reason to use degrees instead of for example radians. In any factual application of maths, you should be able to use any units you want, as long as you remember to convert them. In your case it would all crash onto its face if you used any other unit than what happens to coincidentally give a "pretty" result.

Now the last major thing I noticed, which pisses me off greatly in your case: you seem to like geometry. I like that, I like it as well. But why, why do you keep posting statements like "the sun would switch its direction" or "the day would vary greatly at specific points in orbit"? These are things which you can even easily draw out on a piece of paper and see they don't work at all like you claim. You can use a ball and a lightbulb and see how it works. Or if you have a bit more time, even throw together a simple simulation in Blender or some other similar program and take a look at how it works. If you simply put it together from two spheres, one rotating and following a curve, another stationary, you will see how stuff would work in case of a RE. There is no "conspiracy faking the result" in cases as simple as this. This is the beauty of geometry compared to "ideas" like "bendy light" or "EA". You can actually check it for yourself.

Another small point I would like to make: it seems that in some cases, you treat Earth as going by the Sun in a straight line. Pay attention to when you do it, as in some cases it is not a big problem, but in others, like with stellar/solar time, it gives totally wrong results after a while.

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 08:52:00 PM »
The Sun would switch it's apparent direction if the Earth turned upside down but kept orbiting in the same direction.

The day would vary significantly if the orbit wasn't near perfect, but even if it was and you were using the Sun as a reference frame for each rotation and treat the stars as fixed true background then that means the stars are so far away that the earth's position around the sun would be near meaningless to our perspective of the stars. Because stars would be unaffected by movement side-real time would never change (well unless rotation speed changed). So taking that into mind all that's left is apparent motion of the Sun. If Earth's traveling in a circular line or not it doesn't matter one bit in an orbit you have to completely change direction once per orbit, eccentricity doesn't change this fact one bit. Nor would it matter even if you were going in a square orbit or triangle orbit or anything completely bizarre. At one point in time you will be losing distance and at another point you will be gaining distance. Because side-real time would be real time it would always be an average of the two. You can swap the Earth for the Sun and the Sun for the Earth and it doesn't change this fact one bit on the 3 models I mentioned in the topic.

But anyways the main point I was getting at if side-real time is a true measure of Earth as a planetary body rotating then by all physical laws that would be the mean average of the solar day and if the Solar day was 24 hours part of the year it would also be forced to be 23 hours 52 minutes the other opposite part of the year and to top this off when the direction changed you would have a quick snap from 23 hours 52 minutes to 24 hours and vice versa this is reality of what a rotating object will do when rotated in one complete rotation you will always have the mean average average out to equal the amount of rotations. So the simple fact that we have one less star day per year then solar day means this is only possible if we have TWO bodies of motion counteracting each other. This is simply impossible if you have a single body rotating around another object with TWO fixed objects. If your frame of reference was solar you would simply gain +2 minutes average per day for half the year and -2 minutes average per half the other year. This simply cannot be changed. With flat Earth theory and geocentrism you actually still have the problem present because you would see the stars go faster and slower throughout the year if they were rotating around the Earth with the Sun as well. The only reason concave Earth theory doesn't suffer from this problem is concave earth is "Counter-Space" balanced. 

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 01:54:37 AM »
The Sun would switch it's apparent direction if the Earth turned upside down but kept orbiting in the same direction.
Earth has no reason to "flip", so it doesn't flip. No "on-point" change in the direction either.

The day would vary significantly if the orbit wasn't near perfect, but even if it was and you were using the Sun as a reference frame for each rotation and treat the stars as fixed true background then that means the stars are so far away that the earth's position around the sun would be near meaningless to our perspective of the stars.
And it is nearly meaningless. There is something called stellar parallax, if I remember correctly, which is caused exactly by this slight change in where we look from at the stars from different points in orbit around the Sun. It is a known and measurable thing. It is kind of like looking at a crowd of people and moving your head to the side and seeing some of them who were previously hidden behind other people.

Because stars would be unaffected by movement side-real time would never change (well unless rotation speed changed).
And it doesn't, it is simply a different thing from the mean solar time we use in everyday life. Again, what is your point here?

So taking that into mind all that's left is apparent motion of the Sun. If Earth's traveling in a circular line or not it doesn't matter one bit in an orbit you have to completely change direction once per orbit, eccentricity doesn't change this fact one bit. Nor would it matter even if you were going in a square orbit or triangle orbit or anything completely bizarre.
True, but this change is not instantaneous. It is happening all the time slightly, and since the orbit is close to circular, the rate of change is also similar all the time. There is no "Hey, are we moving back now?" moment.

At one point in time you will be losing distance and at another point you will be gaining distance. Because side-real time would be real time it would always be an average of the two. You can swap the Earth for the Sun and the Sun for the Earth and it doesn't change this fact one bit on the 3 models I mentioned in the topic.
It isn't the same. Why would it be? We use mean solar time for clocks and timetables because it is more useful for everyday life - it stays tied to the day/night cycle by which we all operate. The noon is always around 12, midnight around 24 etc. And by the way, the mean solar time does differ from the true solar time slightly, exactly due to the eccentricity of our orbit. It can be seen with a solar clock(?) large enough - like using a shadow from a tv tower or a tall building, and a good watch which doesn't need to be adjusted for a year - if you have the patience to do it. At different points through the year, the shadow's exact direction will not be exactly the same when viewed like once every week at exactly 12:00. The shadow will probably blur a lot on such a large scale, so perhaps looking along a loooong wall at the Sun and noting down at what exact time it shows up/hides is a better idea instead.

But anyways the main point I was getting at if side-real time is a true measure of Earth as a planetary body rotating then by all physical laws that would be the mean average of the solar day

No, god dammit. No. In all cases like this you should check the extremes, as long as doing so doesn't break the laws of physics. If a theory/hypothesis/idea doesn't work then, it doesn't work at all like stated.

Think of an Earth which does exactly one rotation a year, in the direction that the Sun is always in the same position in the sky. Like it always is directly above the 0N 0E point on the map. At some place on the globe it is always noon, at some other it is always 11am, and it doesn't ever change. It is possible. In fact, this seems to happen over time to all the bodies in the solar system(most of the moons are always facing their planets with the same side, like our Moon). Now, is the sidereal time locked in place the same way? No! Through the course of the year, the shadow, night part, faces different stars as we circle around the Sun. This would give exactly zero rotation relative to the Sun, and exactly one rotation relative to the stars, each year. So, no, the sidereal time and mean solar time do not really have to be some "reflection" of each other. They exist as two different beings, both useful in different cases.

and if the Solar day was 24 hours part of the year it would also be forced to be 23 hours 52 minutes the other opposite part of the year and to top this off when the direction changed you would have a quick snap from 23 hours 52 minutes to 24 hours and vice versa this is reality of what a rotating object will do when rotated in one complete rotation you will always have the mean average average out to equal the amount of rotations. So the simple fact that we have one less star day per year then solar day means this is only possible if we have TWO bodies of motion counteracting each other. This is simply impossible if you have a single body rotating around another object with TWO fixed objects. If your frame of reference was solar you would simply gain +2 minutes average per day for half the year and -2 minutes average per half the other year. This simply cannot be changed. With flat Earth theory and geocentrism you actually still have the problem present because you would see the stars go faster and slower throughout the year if they were rotating around the Earth with the Sun as well. The only reason concave Earth theory doesn't suffer from this problem is concave earth is "Counter-Space" balanced.

Have a look at all the things earlier. I really hope one day you get how it works. Not even to change your mind about this whole RE/FE/CE stuff, but really to help you understand how it is all supposed to work. Right now your idea of it right now is seriously flawed.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 08:32:22 AM »
Macpie Lets say for the sake of argument that Earth wasn't spinning at all okay but it still orbits in a fixed position. This would mean that there would still be one solar day and one solar night just because at different points you would have the Sun in different positions but solar day and solar night would take one full year to complete the cycle. The stars in question would never seem to change position at all in the above scenario it would be the same stars all the time every night unless your physical location changed.

So the real question then becomes why is there one more rotational (star) day per year then there is solar day? According to the above statement there should be one more solar day then there is side-real day because throughout the course of one year you should have added one artificial day. Rotation direction doesn't matter as changing it from clockwise to counterclockwise wouldn't change anything at all as you would still have an extra apparent day being added no matter what.

I bring the above statement above because they are saying there is one more Star day per year as a side-real day always takes less time to complete then a solar day but in the above situation with a locked Earth you actually never even have your day go straight, yes there is 1/2 day and 1/2 night but the direction of the Sun would appear to go forward and then backward throughout the year this is because one day would actually average out to +-4 minutes with direction of the Sun appearing to shift once per year. If you were getting closer to the Sun it would be -4 minutes per day while if you were getting away from the Sun it would be +4 minutes per day average anyway. In my prior diagram I actually blundered because the average would be +-4 minutes so the extremes would be actually more like -+8 minutes meaning the true numbers should be about double at the extremes and the turn over should be more like 24 hours 4 minutes to 23 hours 48 minutes and then it should average out to zero when at the axis of rotation. (I make a lot of calculation errors I agree which means when I recheck my work I fix end up fixing errors a lot which makes it a lot easier for me to fix other peoples errors as well)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2014, 11:41:46 AM »
Macpie Lets say for the sake of argument that Earth wasn't spinning at all okay but it still orbits in a fixed position. This would mean that there would still be one solar day and one solar night just because at different points you would have the Sun in different positions but solar day and solar night would take one full year to complete the cycle. The stars in question would never seem to change position at all in the above scenario it would be the same stars all the time every night unless your physical location changed.
Correct except the stars would slightly move since Earth's orbit is quite big.

So the real question then becomes why is there one more rotational (star) day per year then there is solar day? According to the above statement there should be one more solar day then there is side-real day because throughout the course of one year you should have added one artificial day. Rotation direction doesn't matter as changing it from clockwise to counterclockwise wouldn't change anything at all as you would still have an extra apparent day being added no matter what.
The day isn't just going to appear after 365 days, it doesn't work the way you think it works.

I bring the above statement above because they are saying there is one more Star day per year as a side-real day always takes less time to complete then a solar day but in the above situation with a locked Earth you actually never even have your day go straight, yes there is 1/2 day and 1/2 night but the direction of the Sun would appear to go forward and then backward throughout the year this is because one day would actually average out to +-4 minutes with direction of the Sun appearing to shift once per year.
No, the sun would move across the sky like normal but just take around 182.5 "days" to do it. Find a table, put something on it, and walk around it making sure to just face one direction if you don't believe me.

If you were getting closer to the Sun it would be -4 minutes per day while if you were getting away from the Sun it would be +4 minutes per day average anyway.

Getting closer or further way doesn't not effect day length like you think it does. But I think you are just wording your statement incorrectly. If the earth's orbit was a perfect circle you would never get closer or further away from the sun.

In my prior diagram I actually blundered because the average would be +-4 minutes so the extremes would be actually more like -+8 minutes meaning the true numbers should be about double at the extremes and the turn over should be more like 24 hours 4 minutes to 23 hours 48 minutes and then it should average out to zero when at the axis of rotation. (I make a lot of calculation errors I agree which means when I recheck my work I fix end up fixing errors a lot which makes it a lot easier for me to fix other peoples errors as well)
You still have errors. In the chart I posted from wikipedia you see that there is 4 days of no change or zero as your diagram calls it. You only have two zero days. You are only thinking about movement in the X axis when you should be looking at both the x and z axis.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

ausGeoff

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2014, 11:53:11 AM »

Okay;  you're correct on this.  You "think" you're brilliant—but that's as far as it goes.  By any normal standards you'd be judged as deluded.

And people treat you "like a lunatic" simply because the hypotheses you posit are so far left of centre that they just don't carry any of the hallmarks of true science.  There's no consistency or sound logic. There's no credible calculus or applied maths.  One part of your theory often negates another part.  Your arithmetic skills are those of an 8-year-old grade schooler.  Your comprehension of theoretical astrophysics is virtually non-existent.  Many of the various self-defined units of measurement you use simply don't exist in the real world.  And your numerous explanatory diagrams are nothing more than nonsensical collections of lines and numbers that don't actually relate to any of your written hypotheses.

I'm sorry, but I have to classify your stuff in the same sort of category as sceptimatic's "denpressure".

Until flat earthers start using proven, accredited real world scientific theories to prove their case, their battle is a lost cause.

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »
I'm constantly divided and even tear my own opinion apart on things very frequently so I'd say as far as credibility and consistency I only am consistent in looking like a lunatic from a 3rd party observer who only has a partial knowledge of the sources I've studied, sources include but are not limited to (on youtube)

-Eric Dollard
-Kent Hovind
-Marshal Hall
-Wallace Thornhill
-Ken Ham
-Lord Steven Christ
-Ka rol
-Rory Cooper
-Sumstuff52[DSarty]
-jhenningkelloggia

Also many others that I forgot to mention. I've literally amassed so much knowledge of this stuff that it would take me years to tell others what exactly I know which is why it seems like I just jump around a lot aimlessly.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2014, 10:01:08 PM »
Are you going to address my post that shows how you are wrong?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2014, 10:25:26 PM »
Are you going to address my post that shows how you are wrong?

Fair Enough, I will answer you.

Quote from: Sokarul
You still have errors. In the chart I posted from wikipedia you see that there is 4 days of no change or zero as your diagram calls it. You only have two zero days. You are only thinking about movement in the X axis when you should be looking at both the x and z axis.

Possibly, movement is definitely only shown on the X axis in my charts. Z axis is even more complicated. I think about redoing my diagrams with Z and Y axis of movement shown clearly but showing both greatly complicate the concept which is why I was trying to simplify it.

No, the sun would move across the sky like normal but just take around 182.5 "days" to do it. Find a table, put something on it, and walk around it making sure to just face one direction if you don't believe me.

Of course, the Sun would always move East to West but it would just take +-8 minutes per day to do so so it would take 182.625 days to go from day to night and the same from night to day but the shift I think should still take place as it's literally impossible for you not to switch directions on the X axis.

Getting closer or further way doesn't not effect day length like you think it does. But I think you are just wording your statement incorrectly. If the earth's orbit was a perfect circle you would never get closer or further away from the sun.

Indeed my wording was a little confusing, what I meant was getting closer to the turning point of the X axis which you have to have a point where you gaining and a point where you are losing in an orbit, it simply cannot be one linear movement the whole year is pretty much the whole point of this thread topic.

Fair enough, I'm just not really sure why if the Z and Y axis are both basically fixed to zero the entire year then why should either matter? That's the reason Y and Z aren't represented because only the X axis would cause any apparent motion shift of the Sun. Y axis should only matter if the Earth was rotating North or South. Z only would matter if I was speaking of specific places on Earth but even on opposite places of Earth the same should still apply only at opposite times of year.

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 05:22:32 AM »

-Eric Dollard
-Kent Hovind
-Marshal Hall
-Wallace Thornhill
-Ken Ham
-Lord Steven Christ
-Ka rol
-Rory Cooper
-Sumstuff52[DSarty]
-jhenningkelloggia

You must be taking the piss.

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 12:06:49 PM »

-Eric Dollard
-Kent Hovind
-Marshal Hall
-Wallace Thornhill
-Ken Ham
-Lord Steven Christ
-Ka rol
-Rory Cooper
-Sumstuff52[DSarty]
-jhenningkelloggia

You must be taking the piss.

No not really, many of them have 4-8 college degrees as well. However I find commonly that the more intelligent a person becomes the more strange and alien they actually seem to everyone around them. The most intelligent people are actually perceived as lunatics while the most retarded people are perceived as geniuses (Steven Hawking, Einstein, Kepler, Newton, Michio Kaku, Bill Nye) all of them I'd say sound logical on the surface but when you dig deep into what they actually believe in it's full of complete and utter garbage.

ausGeoff

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2014, 02:14:24 AM »
I'm constantly divided and even tear my own opinion apart on things very frequently so I'd say as far as credibility and consistency I only am consistent in looking like a lunatic from a 3rd party observer who only has a partial knowledge of the sources I've studied, sources include but are not limited to (on youtube)

-Eric Dollard
-Kent Hovind
-Marshal Hall
-Wallace Thornhill
-Ken Ham
-Lord Steven Christ
-Ka rol
-Rory Cooper
-Sumstuff52[DSarty]
-jhenningkelloggia

Also many others that I forgot to mention. I've literally amassed so much knowledge of this stuff that it would take me years to tell others what exactly I know which is why it seems like I just jump around a lot aimlessly.

•  Eric Dollard is a case of a crackpot without a cause, living in a car in the desert and trying to raise money by crowdfunding to finance a non-existent laboratory.  He's also a classic conspiracy theorist.

•  Kent Hovind is a young-earth creationist whose religious "qualification" were all obtained from so-called "diploma mills" in the US.  He's currently serving ten years in prison for financial fraud.

•  Marshall Hall, I presume, refers to the British physician who carried out ground-breaking scientific research 200 years ago (although I need confirmation of this).

•  Wallace Thornhill is an advocate for the long-debunked pseudo-science of the late Immanuel Velikovsky, and "parapsychologist" Gary Schwartz.  The former believed that aliens fashioned the earth, and the latter believes in life after death!

•  Ken Ham is a young-earth creationist, and the president and founder of Answers in Genesis.  He believes that dinosaurs co-existed with humans and that the earth is no more than 7,000 years old.

•  Lord Steven Christ ( Stephen Joseph Christopher) believes that he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, and also believes the earth is a hollow sphere covered by a glass ceiling.

•  Ka rol... who knows.  I couldn't find even one reference to him/her.

•  Rory Cooper... same thing.  Who is he?

•  SumStuff52 is an apparently mentally deranged blogger who claims that the ISS is a NASA fraud, that the illusion of tiny stars are just like ornaments on a Xmas tree, and that the entire world population could fit into Texas and only have the population density of New York City.

•  J Henning is a rabid Christian apologist, and who also believes the earth is flat.  And if anybody queries his crazy theories on his YouTube channel, he simply quotes biblical scripture at them as "evidence", and then bans them LOL.

—Obviously none of those people provide any dependable sources of empirical evidence;  they're either genuinely confused, mentally deranged, or simply dreamers.

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2014, 08:42:14 AM »
Marshall Hall from http://www.fixedearth.com/online-radio-station.html he died last year though I believe in his 80s.

Then what you think about me, probably: A deranged online poster who has AHDH, Bipolar Type 2 (Mania), High Level Autism who believes me live inside a Hollow Earth, that the Earth is the casing for the entire Universe. That there is another side to Earth that people don't know about with a master race of aliens that will return in the year 2055 when the Earth's magnetic field cracks (After a 9.5 year long WW3). And will be a race of spaceship travelling, winged, talking, horned, apelike humanoid shapeshifters who will be accompanied by ancient transformed egyptions especially Ramses who was sucked into a Vortex and transported along with thousands of his soldiers into the other side during the crossing of the nile, who were then implanted with technologies that made them like Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen. (Except no time-travel) and the Earth's magnetic field is shorting out their teleportation devices making them unable to teleport to our side.

Yes the Earth is concave and yes the above is true, and yes I am either telling you the truth or I am a complete lunatic who has gone complete bonkers and is unable to differentiate fact from fiction and believe in a less then 6,000 year old earth and what some call a sky fairy and what others call a book of fables. Although personally I think my beliefs are not so rediculas especially because I have seen the Stars of God in the heavens, the shapeshifters who roll the fire, and I watch them. They burn with an intense color but it's a cold flame and the aura of the sphere of their flame is a light blue with a radiant white glow on the outside of the flame, they each have 6 wings and look like they are standing on some sort of platform that shifts underneath their feet. They can astral project themselves into willing host bodies although only for a limited duration. Their power source has at least 600-1,200 revolutions per second but like I said, it's a cold flame and if you tried to touch it you would get frost bitten.

I Have also seen the Earth transformer who is underneath the Earth and also above the Earth in the sky and this is the Sun who is multibodied and not only is the Sun a holographic projection of this he has 2 major projections (Sun and Moon) with 7 lesser projections (Venus, Mercury, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn) with the combination of them forming the Earth which is the casing of the entire universe and the outer most layer which is not a planet as it does not wonder in the heavens but the whole heavens are a reflection of Earth, so above, so below but Earth is a counter-spacial measure of the Heavens and the Heavens are the counter-spacial measure of Earth. There is an Aether of course it is impossible that there not be one. And of course in the above statement there is also Planet X which is actually not a planet at all but it's name thereoff is a representation of outer-Earth which is about 6 times larger then this Earth so outer Earth actually has about 1/6th gravity of this Earth because it has a much greater pressurization value so the coil pressure is not wound as tight so to speak but when the Earth cracks outer Earth's pressurization will bleed into inner Earth and they will merge as one with inner Earth taking the pressurization of outer Earth which is 1/6th gravity which then will cause the dinosaurs from the other side to return to this Earth starting in the year 2045, I have seen the Dinosaur called T-Rex and it has fins and swam in the ocean and ate fish primarily, it jumped out of the water and used it claws to catch the fish and then bite them with it's mouth and swallow the fish after chewing it a few times. Although it's teeth where just used to crush the fish up into smaller pieces and not used to rend flesh off in a tearing motion. However this is only mini-t rex the fullsized version will not start appearing in the waters until the late 70s and the small sea monsters perhaps 10-20 feet in size will start appearing in the waters around 2045 and some of them will come to costal regions and start devouring humans. Raptors in particular would hunt humans in packs using their feet as dangerous weapons not their mouths.

Of course I think I've told you enough, I could go on forever about this stuff but of course if your still alive in 2045 (September) you will see this stuff start to happen with your own eyes.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2014, 10:01:01 AM »
Marshall Hall from http://www.fixedearth.com/online-radio-station.html he died last year though I believe in his 80s.

Then what you think about me, probably: A deranged online poster who has AHDH, Bipolar Type 2 (Mania), High Level Autism who believes me live inside a Hollow Earth, that the Earth is the casing for the entire Universe. That there is another side to Earth that people don't know about with a master race of aliens that will return in the year 2055 when the Earth's magnetic field cracks (After a 9.5 year long WW3). And will be a race of spaceship travelling, winged, talking, horned, apelike humanoid shapeshifters who will be accompanied by ancient transformed egyptions especially Ramses who was sucked into a Vortex and transported along with thousands of his soldiers into the other side during the crossing of the nile, who were then implanted with technologies that made them like Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen. (Except no time-travel) and the Earth's magnetic field is shorting out their teleportation devices making them unable to teleport to our side.

Yes the Earth is concave and yes the above is true, and yes I am either telling you the truth or I am a complete lunatic who has gone complete bonkers and is unable to differentiate fact from fiction and believe in a less then 6,000 year old earth and what some call a sky fairy and what others call a book of fables. Although personally I think my beliefs are not so rediculas especially because I have seen the Stars of God in the heavens, the shapeshifters who roll the fire, and I watch them. They burn with an intense color but it's a cold flame and the aura of the sphere of their flame is a light blue with a radiant white glow on the outside of the flame, they each have 6 wings and look like they are standing on some sort of platform that shifts underneath their feet. They can astral project themselves into willing host bodies although only for a limited duration. Their power source has at least 600-1,200 revolutions per second but like I said, it's a cold flame and if you tried to touch it you would get frost bitten.

I Have also seen the Earth transformer who is underneath the Earth and also above the Earth in the sky and this is the Sun who is multibodied and not only is the Sun a holographic projection of this he has 2 major projections (Sun and Moon) with 7 lesser projections (Venus, Mercury, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn) with the combination of them forming the Earth which is the casing of the entire universe and the outer most layer which is not a planet as it does not wonder in the heavens but the whole heavens are a reflection of Earth, so above, so below but Earth is a counter-spacial measure of the Heavens and the Heavens are the counter-spacial measure of Earth. There is an Aether of course it is impossible that there not be one. And of course in the above statement there is also Planet X which is actually not a planet at all but it's name thereoff is a representation of outer-Earth which is about 6 times larger then this Earth so outer Earth actually has about 1/6th gravity of this Earth because it has a much greater pressurization value so the coil pressure is not wound as tight so to speak but when the Earth cracks outer Earth's pressurization will bleed into inner Earth and they will merge as one with inner Earth taking the pressurization of outer Earth which is 1/6th gravity which then will cause the dinosaurs from the other side to return to this Earth starting in the year 2045, I have seen the Dinosaur called T-Rex and it has fins and swam in the ocean and ate fish primarily, it jumped out of the water and used it claws to catch the fish and then bite them with it's mouth and swallow the fish after chewing it a few times. Although it's teeth where just used to crush the fish up into smaller pieces and not used to rend flesh off in a tearing motion. However this is only mini-t rex the fullsized version will not start appearing in the waters until the late 70s and the small sea monsters perhaps 10-20 feet in size will start appearing in the waters around 2045 and some of them will come to costal regions and start devouring humans. Raptors in particular would hunt humans in packs using their feet as dangerous weapons not their mouths.

Of course I think I've told you enough, I could go on forever about this stuff but of course if your still alive in 2045 (September) you will see this stuff start to happen with your own eyes.

Are you fucking serious right now? Are you sure you're not on any hallucinogens? The most rational thing in this post are the supposed dates in which this bullshit you spouted is supposed to go down, which is some sort of falsifiability, I guess.
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is.