Circumnavigation

• 13 Replies
Circumnavigation
« on: October 13, 2014, 10:30:38 AM »
Hi!

I am new to this website. After reading through the FAQs on the wiki I have a question. I'll accept that space travel and exploration are conspiracies cooked up by space agencies. But there have been hundreds of aerial circumnavigations of the globe over the past 100 years, in balloons, zeppelins, planes and even a helicopter. Some of these flights have been along the equator. Many of these have been non-stop flights, and the people involved come from dozens of different countries and range from explorers and dare-devils to pilots and scientists. Are they all lying or mistaken?

Re: Circumnavigation
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:10:06 AM »
Many of these have been non-stop flights, and the people involved come from dozens of different countries and range from explorers and dare-devils to pilots and scientists. Are they all lying or mistaken?
You could say exactly the same about space travel.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »
Hi!

I am new to this website. After reading through the FAQs on the wiki I have a question. I'll accept that space travel and exploration are conspiracies cooked up by space agencies. But there have been hundreds of aerial circumnavigations of the globe over the past 100 years, in balloons, zeppelins, planes and even a helicopter. Some of these flights have been along the equator. Many of these have been non-stop flights, and the people involved come from dozens of different countries and range from explorers and dare-devils to pilots and scientists. Are they all lying or mistaken?

You could say the same thing about anything in the flat earth vocabulary. The chief word is "denial." They have all seen the Ice Ring but the round earthers will deny, lie or be mistaken  that they have never seen it.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 05:37:12 PM »
I'll accept that space travel and exploration are conspiracies cooked up by space agencies.
Why?
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 04:40:25 AM »
I'll accept that space travel and exploration are conspiracies cooked up by space agencies.
Why?
Maybe he/she isn't as gullible as some people.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 05:55:50 PM »
Why?
Maybe he/she isn't as gullible as some people.

Maybe he or she is. It would be nice to hear why Corin314 thinks this.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

ausGeoff

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 10:30:20 AM »

Why precisely do you "accept" this when all the available scientific evidence disproves any conspiracy?  Can you cite any specific references that support this claim?  And for what reasons would any conspiracy be necessary;  why would a flat earth be favourable to a spherical earth in practical terms?  Would the governments or NASA or the corporatists make heaps more money if the earth were flat—and how exactly?

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 07:22:42 AM »

Why precisely do you "accept" this when all the available scientific evidence disproves any conspiracy?  Can you cite any specific references that support this claim?  And for what reasons would any conspiracy be necessary;  why would a flat earth be favourable to a spherical earth in practical terms?  Would the governments or NASA or the corporatists make heaps more money if the earth were flat—and how exactly?
It wouldn't make any difference what shape the Earth was, as regards money making schemes.
As you can see with the rigged up, utter crap they've done to this day, they can simply add anything into the equation.

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 09:20:14 AM »

It wouldn't make any difference what shape the Earth was, as regards money making schemes.
As you can see with the rigged up, utter crap they've done to this day, they can simply add anything into the equation.

Thanks to sceptimatic and others it never ceases to amaze me why this website is regarded as "one big joke" by anything or anyone other than this website.

Hey, jroa, that doesn't "chase people away from this website." !!
It is one of the main attractions ! For the rest of the (round) earth, that is ! Be glad that sceptimatic keeps this website going at its zany pace ! ;D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:29:54 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

ausGeoff

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 01:49:47 PM »

If the alleged "conspiracy" is not about the corporatists making big money, then what is it about?

Or; how would fooling people into believing the earth is spherical give governments more power over those people—as versus admitting the earth was in fact flat?

And no;  as an educated, well-informed, rational and resourceful human being, I can't "see the rigged up, utter crap" that they've done.  And who precisely are the "they" you repeatedly refer to?  I'm thinking you're starting to get a little bit too-obviously desperate with all this stuff sceptimatic.  Your fantasies are starting to catch up with you LOL.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 07:21:16 PM »
Circumnavigation is possible on flat-earth. We call it hubbing. 

ausGeoff

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2014, 07:29:08 PM »

Can you please cite a reference that defines "hubbing" as it's a geophysical term I'm unfamiliar with.  Or post a diagram illustrating the procedure?

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2014, 10:38:09 PM »

Can you please cite a reference that defines "hubbing" as it's a geophysical term I'm unfamiliar with.  Or post a diagram illustrating the procedure?
Don't be an asshole. You know they say you can go around a pole not in a straight line, but by slowly turning as you go and following a circle(either consciously, or by following "fake" navigation).

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »

Don't be an asshole.

You are more likely to get FE evidence first.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.