Alright that's it!!!!!

• 25 Replies
Alright that's it!!!!!
« on: November 06, 2006, 04:39:27 PM »
We're making an army and charging that god damn ice wall!!!!!!!!!! let's see those bastards stop us from running over the end!!!!!!!!
hy are people so stupid? i guess years of satelite evidence can't prove that the earth is round? satelites are a conspiracy? yea that's why we have cell phones and xm radio.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 04:41:06 PM »
well i hold the whole world in my hands.. and i see no ice wall...

isclaimer
The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author. Also the earth is round.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
that's cuz you're a round earther conspirator
hy are people so stupid? i guess years of satelite evidence can't prove that the earth is round? satelites are a conspiracy? yea that's why we have cell phones and xm radio.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »
Best of luck on that.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »
If you think the earth is flat then you are crazy. Take a ride in a Space shuttle and then you will see you are wrong and should be committed.Also, the earth orbits the sun not the sun obits the earth.So ha!

?

GeoGuy

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 05:08:04 PM »
Quote from: "The Holy Spaceship"
If you think the earth is flat then you are crazy. Take a ride in a Space shuttle and then you will see you are wrong and should be committed.Also, the earth orbits the sun not the sun obits the earth.So ha!

Actually, my last space shuttle ride quite clearly showed Earth to be flat.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 05:09:11 PM »

Somehow I don't see 7strings' army of FEers suddenly halting their charge and going to Cape Canaveral to ask for a lift.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »
thats funny, i live 10 minutes away from KennedySpaceCenter.
isclaimer
The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author. Also the earth is round.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 05:12:29 PM »
How do you explain these icewalls? How come no one has ever seen them? Do you really think there is anyway to hide a structure that is purportedly so massive?

Also,what is the point of Nasa supposedly covering up the fact that the earth is flat? What do they have to gain by lying about it?

?

GeoGuy

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 05:13:39 PM »
How do you explain these icewalls? How come no one has ever seen them? Do you really think there is anyway to hide a structure that is purportedly so massive?

Antarctica.

Also,what is the point of Nasa supposedly covering up the fact that the earth is flat? What do they have to gain by lying about it?

The motive is not yet known.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 05:14:41 PM »
Quote from: "GeoGuy"

no motive no reason, the earth is flat.
isclaimer

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 05:15:49 PM »
Quote from: Cheech6
Quote from: "GeoGuy"

no motive no reason, the earth is flat.

right.... it is round
isclaimer

?

GeoGuy

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »
Quote from: "Cheech6"

the earth is flat.

Glad you've come 'round.

?

GeoGuy

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 05:17:18 PM »
Quote from: "Cheech6"

no motive no reason, the earth is round.

That's why I was sure to put yet in nice bold letters.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 05:17:20 PM »
^^Antarctica? All the way around the earth? Come on...if that's the case,then there is no possible way that no one has never seen these gigantic structures. Explain why no one has ever seen them,especially flying in an airplane.

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »
^^Antarctica? All the way around the earth? Come on...if that's the case,then there is no possible way that no one has never seen these gigantic structures. Explain why no one has ever seen them,especially flying in an airplane.

People have seen it. They just thought it was... Antarctica.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »
But,all the way around the earth?

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 05:21:39 PM »
But,all the way around the earth?

What?  Antarctica?  All the way "down there"?

Your incredulity in no way diminishes the truth of the assertion.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »
So is the earth tilted to one end as well? Oh,and your use of 'big words',does  not impress me,and doesn't make your argument either. You still have not explained to me just how the earth could be flat,or how these "ice walls" could possibly be hidden all these years,or why Nasa would fake a round earth...etc.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »
So is the earth tilted to one end as well?

Um.... what?

Oh,and your use of 'big words',

"Sorry" about that.  I didn't mean "to" make you uncomfortable.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »
I still don't understand how only one end of the earth could hold in all the water on the earth. Please explain further,please.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 05:33:09 PM »
I still don't understand how only one end of the earth could hold in all the water on the earth. Please explain further,please.

I think I'd rather not, seeing as I really have absolutely no idea what you're going on about.

?

GeoGuy

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 05:34:05 PM »

One end of Earth does not hold all the water on Earth. We wouldn't have oceans if it did.

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 05:48:34 PM »
Antarctica is shaped like a stingray artard. You claim to have EVERY continent included yet you say that Antarctica is an ice wall in the perfect shape of a ring. If this were the case then we wouldn't see penguins walking around in Antarctica and we wouldn't have VIDEO footage of the 7th proven continent to look at, seing as though no one's really seen this ice wall that I'm about to find whilst destroying about 4 million soldiers that guard it  :roll: - how bout video footage from the space shuttle? Oh that must be just because the windows on the space shuttle are rounded. CHARGE THAT GOD DAMN ICE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, (falls into oblivion).

?

GeoGuy

Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 05:50:42 PM »
Quote from: "7string"
Antarctica is shaped like a stingray artard. You claim to have EVERY continent included yet you say that Antarctica is an ice wall in the perfect shape of a ring. If this were the case then we wouldn't see penguins walking around in Antarctica and we wouldn't have VIDEO footage of the 7th proven continent to look at

Why wouldn't we? Antarctica the ice wall looks basically the same as Antarctica the continent.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Alright that's it!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 11:52:51 PM »
Quote from: "7string"
Antarctica is shaped like a stingray artard.

I think it's clear that that word is spelled "r-tard".