? agian

• 33 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: ? agian
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2014, 03:46:59 AM »
Those measurements must have been taken by people who already had their minds made up that the Earth is round.  Pre prejudice can taint the results of any measurement.
Does this somehow affect all the computer systems that now measure such things?  What you are describing seems more akin to a sorcerer's spell than boring old confirmation bias.

Perhaps one day the FES will kill the mighty mage who cast this illusion across our planet.  I await the day you do this and the scales drop from humanity's eyes.

Those computer systems were built and programmed by someone who already had his mind made up as to the shape of the Earth. 

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2014, 09:20:19 AM »
Those measurements must have been taken by people who already had their minds made up that the Earth is round.  Pre prejudice can taint the results of any measurement.
Does this somehow affect all the computer systems that now measure such things?  What you are describing seems more akin to a sorcerer's spell than boring old confirmation bias.

Perhaps one day the FES will kill the mighty mage who cast this illusion across our planet.  I await the day you do this and the scales drop from humanity's eyes.

Those computer systems were built and programmed by someone who already had his mind made up as to the shape of the Earth.
How do you know this?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
Should I examine the all shits?

Goddamnit, Clown

• How else would light work?
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 12:07:20 PM »
Do calendars also have this bias somehow hidden within them? Because when your shipment is supposed to come in on Tuesday morning, but the ocean is twice as wide as you thought, and it comes in Thursday afternoon and isn't on trucks until Friday. Someone, somewhere is going to have to change the schedule for next time.
Big Pendulum have their tentacles everywhere.

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2014, 12:19:08 PM »
Do calendars also have this bias somehow hidden within them? Because when your shipment is supposed to come in on Tuesday morning, but the ocean is twice as wide as you thought, and it comes in Thursday afternoon and isn't on trucks until Friday. Someone, somewhere is going to have to change the schedule for next time.
Unless you are in the northern hemisphere, when it comes early.