The Fe's Dont have a leg to stand on

• 2 Replies
« on: November 07, 2006, 05:36:11 AM »
The logic behind most Fe arguments is "there is no proof to show otherwise this theory is incorrct and so therfor must be plausible. It doesnt work like that. Besides the fact of the thoudands of pictures and videos which you claim are false yet have no evidence to support, the whole logic is flawed. There is no proof to support that dragons never existed, so, if i were an Fe, i would argue they must have existed since you cant providev evidnece they dont, yet, this is self deafeating becuase one of the possibilites is that there are no evidence is becuase they in fact never did exist.

Bottomline: Fe's want us to show evidence on why dark matter, fe, etc cannot exist. Besides the fact of the pics and proven hypothesis which you guys deny, there might not be any evidence simply becuase IT DOESNT EXIST.

Everything is possible, does that make the impossible possible? But wouldnt that make this whoel statement into a paradox?

Re: The Fe's Dont have a leg to stand on
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 06:12:56 AM »
Quote from: "TheDerangedWang"
The logic behind most Fe arguments is "there is no proof to show otherwise this theory is incorrct and so therfor must be plausible. It doesnt work like that. Besides the fact of the thoudands of pictures and videos which you claim are false yet have no evidence to support, the whole logic is flawed. There is no proof to support that dragons never existed, so, if i were an Fe, i would argue they must have existed since you cant providev evidnece they dont, yet, this is self deafeating becuase one of the possibilites is that there are no evidence is becuase they in fact never did exist.

Bottomline: Fe's want us to show evidence on why dark matter, fe, etc cannot exist. Besides the fact of the pics and proven hypothesis which you guys deny, there might not be any evidence simply becuase IT DOESNT EXIST.

Everything is possible, does that make the impossible possible? But wouldnt that make this whoel statement into a paradox?

1)  There's been exactly a bazillion jillion and 5 (this one makes a bazillion jillion 6) threads over this subject.

2)  "You can't have your cake and eat it too" is an FE'ers slogan.  Its not even directed solely at his opposition, but it is directed at himself too.  A FE'er will not allow himself to prove the FE in that reguard (along with pictures and videos).

3)  Pun reguarding the topic name is imminent.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 06:22:06 AM »
We're all aware of this. But we can't stop people from making logical fallacies. Besides, how else could they defend a flat earth concept, besides a conspiracy that is.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.