A quick duo question one for fun one to disprove FE

• 21 Replies
A quick duo question one for fun one to disprove FE
« on: May 13, 2014, 02:34:53 AM »
First off the very simple question of if the space programs are all fake as necessitated by FE then why did the Russians never fake a manned moon landing? It would be incredibly simple (except neither country had the technology to fake a moon landing but we'll skip past that fact and pretend the space programs we're faked) and was important to rival American achievement at the time. So why did they not just whip together a moon landing studio and fake it for themselves? Or one up the Americans and go to Mars?

TL;DR why did Russia not fake a moon landing?

Secondly if light is magically bending downwards. This downward velocity is an increase to the speed of light. Calculations show that the closer you come to the actual speed of light the energy needed to increase you're speed nears infinite. Also the fact that everything physics tells us we can't travel faster than the speed of light (space-time shit makes it impossible). This basically means that we've measured light over a short distance (where the bend would be undetectable) as the speed of light. Calculations show nothing can go faster than this (A photon doesn't even move through time because it is traveling at the speed of light) This means that any additional velocity would push it to faster than the speed of light which is impossible therefore it is impossible for light to have the downwards velocity required by the flat earth model.

TL;DR Bendy light travels faster than the speed of light. Nothing that travels faster than the speed of light can exist*. Therefore bendy light cannot exist. Flat Earth model requires bendy light to work. Therefore the flat earth model does not work.

*Excluding predicted and unproven particles that travel backwards through time.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: A quick duo question one for fun one to disprove FE
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 03:11:50 AM »
Russia saw what a terrible job we did at faking the moon landings and decided that, since we would be busted at anytime, they would save themselves from the same humiliation.  The "Space Race" was getting silly and they knew they could not keep it up much longer. 

Goddamnit, Clown

• How else would light work?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 04:35:10 AM »
Why not "bust" the Americans themselves then instead of backing up their soon-to-be-falsified claims and look like idiots along with them?

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Here's an interesting film that doesn't really warrant its own thread but speaks to how "terrible" a job was done with the "faking" of the landings.
Big Pendulum have their tentacles everywhere.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 04:37:38 AM »
Russia was the first to fake space missions.  If they busted the Americans, they would be busting themselves.  Also, both countries are controlled by the same entity. 

Goddamnit, Clown

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 04:55:12 AM »
Lol. Well, this is news to me. Which entity is that, and what species of lizard are they, mostly?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 05:31:10 AM »
Have you never heard of the conspiracy? 

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 06:15:54 AM »
Do people really think it was all about going to the moon. lol It was all about building rockets to carry warheads. that could wipe out anther country with a single strike.The US just used the same lie the Russians were using of man in space & going to the moon. Tell the public your spending billions on building rockets to carry warheads that have the potential to destroy the planet & they might be a little reluctant to hand their hard earned  tax dollars over. Tell them its a race to the moon & the accomplishment  of the country who gets there first will be enshrined in history forever for that feat & there's parades flag waving & tax money coming in left right & centre to squander.         
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:26:16 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 06:24:15 AM »
Who ever the person was who  thought up the marketing ploy & cover story of flying  to the moon, was a sales & marketing genius!!!. 
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 06:25:04 AM »
Do people really think it was all about going to the moon. lol It was all about building rockets to carry warheads. that could wipe out anther country with a single strike.The US just used the same lie the Russians were using of man in space & going to the moon. Tell the public your spending billions on building rockets to carry warheads that have the potential to destroy the planet & they might be a little reluctant to hand their hard earned  tax dollars over. Tell them its a race to the moon & the accomplishment  of the country who gets there first will be enshrined in history forever for that feat & there's parades flag waving & tax money coming in to squander.       

Maybe it was closer to "we got to the f'ing moon, you think we can't hit you?"

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 06:28:58 AM »
Russia saw what a terrible job we did at faking the moon landings and decided that, since we would be busted at anytime, they would save themselves from the same humiliation.
Incorrect.  Russia technically got to the moon before the US did (Luna 2 crashed into the moon in 1959), but their manned launch vehicle (the N-1) kept blowing up.

The "Space Race" was getting silly and they knew they could not keep it up much longer.
Because long term orbital space stations (Salyut, Mir, etc.) are so much easier to fake, right?  ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 06:31:22 AM »
Do people really think it was all about going to the moon. lol It was all about building rockets to carry warheads. that could wipe out anther country with a single strike.The US just used the same lie the Russians were using of man in space & going to the moon. Tell the public your spending billions on building rockets to carry warheads that have the potential to destroy the planet & they might be a little reluctant to hand their hard earned  tax dollars over. Tell them its a race to the moon & the accomplishment  of the country who gets there first will be enshrined in history forever for that feat & there's parades flag waving & tax money coming in to squander.       

Maybe it was closer to "we got to the f'ing moon, you think we can't hit you?"
It was not about going to the moon, it was a pissing contest on who had the biggest more powerful rocket that could carry the bigger war head.   

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 06:36:36 AM »
Russia saw what a terrible job we did at faking the moon landings and decided that, since we would be busted at anytime, they would save themselves from the same humiliation.
Incorrect.  Russia technically got to the moon before the US did (Luna 2 crashed into the moon in 1959), but their manned launch vehicle (the N-1) kept blowing up.

The "Space Race" was getting silly and they knew they could not keep it up much longer.
Because long term orbital space stations (Salyut, Mir, etc.) are so much easier to fake, right?  ::)
Have you seen the angle theses rockets end up at. They never  make it past 100km. 

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 06:42:46 AM »
Tell me where do you buy this magic rocket fuel that never seems to run out when you fly to the moon. I'd like to run my generator on it.Id never have to pay for fuel & power ever again ;D   
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:45:14 AM by charles bloomington »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 06:45:58 AM »
Have you seen the angle theses rockets end up at. They never  make it past 100km.
How did you determine this?  Are you suggesting that rockets can't be steered?

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 07:48:04 AM »
Tell me where do you buy this magic rocket fuel that never seems to run out when you fly to the moon. I'd like to run my generator on it.Id never have to pay for fuel & power ever again ;D

It's this magic stuff called "inertia", ya know, an object in motion tends to stay in motion, unless acted upon by another force?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 07:56:21 AM »
Tell me where do you buy this magic rocket fuel that never seems to run out when you fly to the moon.
What the th*rk are you talking about?  ???

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 08:14:26 AM »
Do you really think there is a space highway to the moon and you need constant power to get there. You really don't know anything about space travel.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 08:32:15 AM »
Tell me where do you buy this magic rocket fuel that never seems to run out when you fly to the moon.
The fuel required to get to the moon & back. Rockets dont run on the smell of an oily rag. & gravity a real hard bitch to break away from .Care to provide the figures? NASA seems to of lost them. Maybe starman would like to supply them. His a NASA junky. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 08:34:21 AM by charles bloomington »

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 08:38:51 AM »
The fuel required to get to the moon & back. Rockets dont run on the smell of an oily rag. & gravity a real hard bitch to break away from .Care to provide the figures? NASA seems to of lost them. Maybe starman would like to supply them. His a NASA junky.
Let me give you a small example. When you shoot a bullet from a gum does it have an engine to keep it going. How about a baseball player when he throws a ball. Once the ball leaves the hand it keep on going. Once in space the rocket speeds up to the point that it will coast to the moon. How can you not know this already?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 09:18:55 AM »
The Saturn V first stage ran on kerosene and liquid oxygen.  The second and third stages ran on liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen.  No magic fuels involved.

Goddamnit, Clown

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »
NASA haven't lost them, they're a matter of public record. The Saturn V had about 18km/s of delta v, or (shockingly) about what it takes to get to the moon. These values are all easily derived from known quantities and the F1 engines they used release no more energy than thermodynamics or other rocket engineers would expect. Nothing magical, just ordinary things built really large and really well with a lot of time and money.

Do you really think "The Conspiracy" would have gotten this far if it could be undone by a physics undergrad with a pencil and the back of an envelope?

Or to rephrase that: what is it that's so special about you that you can see through this story without even putting pen to paper, this story that the entire world couldn't figure out with literally all the expertise there is?

Have you never heard of the conspiracy? 
I've heard about it here, sure, but I thought it was a loose, mutually beneficial arrangement where neither side wanted to let their profitable lie go? But now you're saying that it's an actual singular entity? Whichever of those it was, Russia would still have faked a moon landing. Your reason for them not doing so is that they were getting ready to let the US hang out to dry, which they could have done a much better job at by simply exposing them at any point before. I'm sure this all makes sense to you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:15:16 AM by Goddamnit, Clown »

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2014, 02:47:58 PM »
Although I'm enjoying the slap fight over the question that was basically for fun. I would like to see some answers on the bendy light being a physical impossibility. Since that is the question that logically disproves FE if it goes unanswered. I would prefer some responses to this question as well.