Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

• 22 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:37:26 AM »
It seems that scepti does not believe the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened. I am curious to know how many FE'er believe the same thing. Did it happen?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »
I think that a lot of innocent civilians lost their lives on those days.  I find it appalling to even jokingly say that it did not happen.  It is akin to saying that the holocaust did not happen.  This is just my opinion, though. 

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:44:28 AM »
I think that a lot of innocent civilians lost their lives on those days.  I find it appalling to even jokingly say that it did not happen.  It is akin to saying that the holocaust did not happen.  This is just my opinion, though.
Thank you for your opinion. That is all I ask.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 08:50:17 AM »
Ok. We all know that Skepti takes the taco for some stupid s--t, but Jroa & I actually agree on something. Denial of the nuclear bombing is simply a sign of pure stupidity. Granted, I'm RE, but still...

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 08:56:18 AM »
I am going to move this to the Lounge, since it really has nothing to do with the flat Earth. 

?

Jorhan Brimve Stahl

• A disk is round. A sphere is round. Earth = Round.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 09:23:21 AM »
Thank you Jroa for clearing this up to some degree. It seems to me that Scepti may be misrepresenting FET sometimes.
But I don't think I've heard enough about why nuclear fission is supposedly related to a round Earth and therefore is impossible?
I don't suffer from schizophrenia and neither do I,

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 10:12:19 AM »
sceptimatic represents his own version of FET. You guys are the ones who apply his views to all FEers.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 10:35:26 AM »
Did you guys know Aids doesn't exist? Sceptic told me so.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
It seems that scepti does not believe the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened.
Seriously Starman, when will you get it?  He doesn't actually think that - he just likes the attention he gets when he posts contentious stuff.

In this case his fuckwittery is particularly offensive, and as Jroa rightly points out it's akin to Holocaust denial.

However, every time you start a new thread to discuss the shite he spouts, it just feeds him.  Why don't you pretend it's Lent and give up arguing with scepti.  Just call him a fuckwit now and again if it makes you feel better.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 10:25:04 AM »
The Crab has passed stage two of FE training.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »
Soon he'll see the flatness... unless he's kidnapped by a penguin and fed to the Ice Wall guards for breakfast.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 11:59:32 PM »
Did you guys know Aids doesn't exist? Sceptic told me so.

Band Aids do exist.

I defeated Sokarul!

that should be worth at least one lit square.

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 08:23:50 AM »
Soon he'll see the flatness...
Tried it, and I didn't enjoy it.. Admittedly I did go "full scepti", rather than vanilla crazy.

Too many whining conspiracy wackos on the flat side.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 10:25:46 AM »
Well, it's your own fault all you see are whining conspiracy wackos. Most of them are noobs trolling the forum, because people like Starman (and you) get an erection every time they post.

Also, you didn't even try the flat side. One or two scepti-like posts don't count.

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »
Well, it's your own fault all you see are whining conspiracy wackos.
They are either pretending to be conspiracy wackos (which I don't mind, though don't find amusing), or they are conspiracy wackos (which I do mind)

Most of them are noobs trolling the forum, because people like Starman (and you) get an erection every time they post.
I've no idea what you are on about...

Also, you didn't even try the flat side. One or two scepti-like posts don't count.
It does.

Maybe you should make some posts concerning the shape of the earth, rather than complaining about everyone else's posting all the time...  ::)

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 10:41:47 AM »
Well, it's your own fault all you see are whining conspiracy wackos.
They are either pretending to be conspiracy wackos (which I don't mind, though don't find amusing), or they are conspiracy wackos (which I do mind)

Most of them are noobs trolling the forum, because people like Starman (and you) get an erection every time they post.
I've no idea what you are on about...

It does.

Maybe you should make some posts concerning the shape of the earth, rather than complaining about everyone else's posting all the time...  ::)

Here's an idea: shut the f%&k up.
Why do you visit this site if you don't like what is discussed here? That's like eating your most hated food over and over again and complaining each time. Either get over it or leave.
Read the FAQS.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »
Maybe you should stop complaining about the way other people post and just relax and enjoy the forum for a change  ::)

I don't even know why you bother posting here. You seemed like a decent person at first, but the stick up your butt just seems to get bigger and bigger. Maybe you should jiggle it. JIGGLE THE STICK!!

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
Obligatory roll eyes.  ::)
Read the FAQS.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I'm a rebel.

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »
Maybe you should stop complaining about the way other people post and just relax and enjoy the forum for a change  ::)

I can eye roll too:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
I don't think you jiggled the stick, JimmyTheCrab. Jiggle it!

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 11:47:25 AM »
It makes my eyes water....  :'(

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 11:36:24 AM »
what the hell the world is flat get over it haters