If the earth is not spinning, and is covered by a stationary dome

• 277 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: If the earth is not spinning, and is covered by a stationary dome
« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2014, 10:25:58 AM »
Ok you fools.  I give up.  Keep believing a bullshit fairytale about your existence.  Maybe one day you will get it, maybe not.  Really not my concern.  It's your life.

Is it too frustrating trying to explain something that you don't understand to a bunch of skeptics?

It should be, because you're wrong and shouldn't have been trying to do it in the first place.
Straight in and on the attack I see. Hahahahaha. You people do make me laugh.
Sceptics my arse. Indoctrinates/indoctrinated and shills is what you lot are, that's all.
A bunch of wooden tops pretending they know science.  ;D

I've forgotten more real science than you'll ever pretend to understand.
Good for you, now tell it to your friends you've just met on here and you can all pat each others backs. A 17 post genius that's said absolutely nothing of worth.  ;D
No need to reply to this you dummy, you're 10 a penny on here and this will be my final words in response to you.

« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2014, 10:28:48 AM »
Give it up Scepti.  They are too dense to get it.  I cannot tolerate their inadequate mentality.  Their brain waves are too weak.

This coming from the person that posted a video to try and prove anti gravity........and it's a video that has an actual disclaimer saying that it's not anti-gravity and warns people not to make ridiculous arguments.

The problem isn't that you're dumb. Even though you are. The problem is you're ignorant and don't understand that you are in fact dumb.
You did not ask me for logic.  You asked for my opinion. - Jroa

« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2014, 10:31:54 AM »
Ok you fools.  I give up.  Keep believing a bullshit fairytale about your existence.  Maybe one day you will get it, maybe not.  Really not my concern.  It's your life.

Is it too frustrating trying to explain something that you don't understand to a bunch of skeptics?

It should be, because you're wrong and shouldn't have been trying to do it in the first place.
Straight in and on the attack I see. Hahahahaha. You people do make me laugh.
Sceptics my arse. Indoctrinates/indoctrinated and shills is what you lot are, that's all.
A bunch of wooden tops pretending they know science.  ;D

I've forgotten more real science than you'll ever pretend to understand.
Good for you, now tell it to your friends you've just met on here and you can all pat each others backs. A 17 post genius that's said absolutely nothing of worth.  ;D
No need to reply to this you dummy, you're 10 a penny on here and this will be my final words in response to you.

Aw, my post count isn't big enough for sceptic tanks tiny fragile ego to recognize.

As per most of your arguments that I've read, when you have nothing meaningful to say you resort to name calling and acting like the number of posts of a member somehow makes one's arguments more or less valid. Typical simpleton logic. When in doubt, call names, that always works.  ::)

« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2014, 10:39:48 AM »
Why don't you take a bit of time to see what Earthisaspaceship is saying. She's basically saying that levitation is possible by acoustics and is showing you people that what you term as gravity or , as in your fake ISS floating things,  that you call micro or zero gravity, can be also done by acoustic levitation, meaning it's a possible explanation for what and why certain things happen, INSTEAD of the pretence of gravity.

Acoustic levitation isn't equal to anti gravity or zero gravity or anything else like that.

There is no argument to be made there.
You did not ask me for logic.  You asked for my opinion. - Jroa

« Reply #274 on: May 05, 2014, 11:28:53 AM »
Why don't you take a bit of time to see what Earthisaspaceship is saying. She's basically saying that levitation is possible by acoustics and is showing you people that what you term as gravity or , as in your fake ISS floating things,  that you call micro or zero gravity, can be also done by acoustic levitation, meaning it's a possible explanation for what and why certain things happen, INSTEAD of the pretence of gravity.

Because it's a hypothesis that doesn't stand some fact checking. In that video you can clearly hear the sound of the apparatus working, sound that you never hear in the ISS videos. That thing is also quite small, scaling up a thing like that isn't automatic, and it may be unfeasible. And we know the ISS isn't a room in some NASA building, because people actually see it swiping across the sky.
I have yet to see evidence that Lunar Eclipses even exist.  Have you ever seen one?

V

• icosatetrachoron
Re: Explain me this
« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2014, 12:04:44 PM »
There is far too much ad hominem in this thread and it has been entirely derailed into civilized arguments from RE'ers and insults from sceptimafic and friends.
i don't need a signature. go away.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2014, 12:38:13 PM »
Does this look like a anti-gravity machine?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2014, 12:49:18 PM »
Does this look like a anti-gravity machine?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
Yes, it nullifies gravity and is therefore technically an anti-gravity machine.
i don't need a signature. go away.