Plan to unravel Nasa's evil plot

• 77 Replies

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
Re: Plan to unravel Nasa's evil plot
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2014, 11:45:12 AM »
We are all still waiting for you to show Math Boyler doing anything other than comedy or graphical art. You have not even shown us why you chose him as an example of a whistle blower inside NASA.

Does your back ever get tired from moving the goal posts so often?  Well, here is one where he is neither doing art, nor is he performing in front of people.  He sounds pretty serious, although a little drunk.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Flat earth debate open you brainwashed minds eye
I'm starting to think that that's you, jroa.  ;D

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2014, 11:49:37 AM »
You set the goalpost yourself, claiming that there are plenty of whistle blowers inside NASA and you, yourself found exactly zero whistle blowers. In fact, you are the one who wants to move the goalposts to the point where an outsider who has done some graphics is considered by you as an insider.

He is not an outsider.  He worked as a contractor for years, then was actively recruited to become a full time employee, but never accepted.  He was friends with many people in NASA.  While he did not have a security clearance, he was, on several occasions, made privy to information about NASA secrets.  He knows the artwork that he has done for them.  He never made claims like, "I know the space ship is fake."  He simply shares what he knows, and yes, he does sometimes make assumptions and speculations.  However, he knows what he knows, and you are trying to discredit him simply by implying that we can not believe comedians.  His comedy shows are obviously, and starkly, different from his serious speeches. 

I'm starting to think that that's you, jroa.  ;D

;)

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2014, 11:59:15 AM »
;)
At any rate, you must not underestimate the reach and ruthless power of the satanist globularists.
Stay safe.

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2014, 02:06:29 PM »
You set the goalpost yourself, claiming that there are plenty of whistle blowers inside NASA and you, yourself found exactly zero whistle blowers. In fact, you are the one who wants to move the goalposts to the point where an outsider who has done some graphics is considered by you as an insider.

He is not an outsider.  He worked as a contractor for years, then was actively recruited to become a full time employee, but never accepted.  He was friends with many people in NASA.  While he did not have a security clearance, he was, on several occasions, made privy to information about NASA secrets.  He knows the artwork that he has done for them.  He never made claims like, "I know the space ship is fake."  He simply shares what he knows, and yes, he does sometimes make assumptions and speculations.  However, he knows what he knows, and you are trying to discredit him simply by implying that we can not believe comedians.  His comedy shows are obviously, and starkly, different from his serious speeches. 

So, if you claim "he was, on several occasions, made privy to information about NASA secrets", then you have some kind of evidence of this. At the very least, you have the information of someone who talked with Math Boyler and knew which secrets he was made privy of.

Or, more probably, you just made this whole post up out of thin air. You do not know Math Boyler personally, you have not talked to him, you have no reason whatsoever to believe he knows more than what any graphic artist knows. If you did have any information on Math Boyler beyond what a Google search shows, you would at the very least know where to find the missing interviews.

And even if Math Boyler did believe anything you believe in, you have not given evidence of a single reason why Math Boyler would know more than anyone on the street about NASA.

A claim that somebody knows something that we do not know what it is? Is that all you have about the only whistle blower you supposedly know in the whole of NASA?

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2014, 02:15:50 PM »
Everyone you listed believes that light goes in straight lines.  That is probably why they all assume the Earth is round.
I think that anyone who knows anything about gravity knows that light is affected by gravity and therefore does not travel in straight lines.
But it is not an assumption that the Earth is an oblate spheroid. There is not one single photograph taken of the earth from space that demonstrates that it is flat, not one whistleblower that speaks the "truth" with proof.
NASA has also located exoplanets in other solar systems. Do you know what shape they are? That's right, they're round. If the same laws of physics apply everywhere, our planet is almost definitely round.
I challenge you and any other FE'ers to PM me how the Earth was formed according to your theory. Since nearly all scientists agree how the Earth and solar system were formed, I'd like to hear the dissonance of FE'ers and their different claims.
i don't need a signature. go away.

Goddamnit, Clown

• How else would light work?
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2014, 02:34:41 PM »
Typically, whistleblowers bring evidence with them or at least draw a diagram on a napkin or construct a complete sentence. This man seems above all of that. To illustrate - this is what I would expect from a man who faked space images for years and is now revealing the truth:
  • Fake images that look as convincing as the official ones.
  • Ways to spot flaws, artefacts or telltales in the official images that outsiders wouldn't have known to look for.
  • Names of specific people, missions or (gasp) images his work related to, and some kind of new insight his unique knowledge brings to examining them.
  • Insights into how the official story had to be cooked to allow for the conspiracy. "They said xxx, but that was only because yyy couldn't be faked the same way.

Things a man who didn't fake space images by hand for years actually has in support of his comedy career and youtube channel:

1. Rambling:
  • You don' even know how to use your eyeball properly.
  • FACE IT! Hate me 'cause I'm right, loser.
  • What it is right now is that I'm no longer part of the picture circus that delicately glues [sic] all these fantastic equations [sic] that try to say that there's 14lbs of air pressure around us that's why objects don't go flinging off at that fuckin' speed from a ball spinning. [all sic]
  • That whole video and all his other videos.
2. Nothing.
3. Nothing.
4. Nothing else.
Big Pendulum have their tentacles everywhere.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2014, 02:37:42 PM »

So, if you claim "he was, on several occasions, made privy to information about NASA secrets", then you have some kind of evidence of this. At the very least, you have the information of someone who talked with Math Boyler and knew which secrets he was made privy of.

Or, more probably, you just made this whole post up out of thin air. You do not know Math Boyler personally, you have not talked to him, you have no reason whatsoever to believe he knows more than what any graphic artist knows. If you did have any information on Math Boyler beyond what a Google search shows, you would at the very least know where to find the missing interviews.

And even if Math Boyler did believe anything you believe in, you have not given evidence of a single reason why Math Boyler would know more than anyone on the street about NASA.

A claim that somebody knows something that we do not know what it is? Is that all you have about the only whistle blower you supposedly know in the whole of NASA?

I saw his interview with my own two eyes.  I have no idea why it is no longer available on youtube.  I am simply repeating what I remember him saying in the interview.  You can either believe me or not. 

We had a discussion back in March about this, and I was able to easily find his videos and post them here.  Now, it seems like somebody (maybe Math himself) is trying to remove that evidence.  Maybe he was threatened, or maybe it was removed forcibly.  I don't know. 

So, if you want to call me a liar, then fine, do so.  But, at least have some reason to do so. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2014, 02:41:19 PM »
Things a man who didn't fake space images by hand for years actually has in support of his comedy career and youtube channel:

1. Rambling:
  • What it is right now is that I'm no longer part of the picture circus that delicately glues [sic] all these fantastic equations [sic] that try to say that there's 14lbs of air pressure around us that's why objects don't go flinging off at that fuckin' speed from a ball spinning. [all sic]
2. Nothing.
3. Nothing.
4. Nothing else.

He was drunk.  I even admitted that.  I was asked to produce a video of him while he was not performing either art or comedy, which I happily did.  Every time you people demand this or that, and I supply it, you make me out to be the bad guy.  Are you people really that desperate that you have to try to pull cons like this? 

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2014, 02:43:21 PM »

1. Rambling:
2. Nothing.
3. Nothing.
4. Nothing else.

He was drunk.  I even admitted that.  I was asked to produce a video of him while he was not performing either art or comedy, which I happily did.  Every time you people demand this or that, and I supply it, you make me out to be the bad guy.  Are you people really that desperate that you have to try to pull cons like this?
Why do you have faith that he know what he is talking about?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2014, 02:47:15 PM »
I was not asked to provide evidence that I have faith in something.  I was asked for the name of a single NASA whistleblower, which I did.  Oh my god, you people are pathetic. 

Goddamnit, Clown

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2014, 02:49:01 PM »
I was talking about every single thing he has available, not just that video.

Unless you have a link to a scrap of evidence? A real-looking fake picture, maybe? A single piece of paper he brought with him? A work order for "3x super-fake pics and 1x ultrafake pic plz Mr Boyler, yours, NASA".

Anything would be interesting, but a man rambling, whether he's drunk on stage or sober in a church is not evidence. I will happily record a video of someone claiming to be the head of the Flat Earth Conspiracy, if anyone thinks they can learn anything from it? I'll even get him drunk and have him ramble on about how he's not in that game any more, it was too embarrassing, gluing all those UA equations together, and all those people taking it seriously!

Or whatever.

But I'll assume now that this would not, in fact, be evidence of anything.

I was not asked to provide evidence that I have faith in something.  I was asked for the name of a single NASA whistleblower, which I did.

As for that, a whistleblower is not the same thing as some guy you apparently don't believe monologuing nonsensically without evidence. You were asked for the former, you provided the latter.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:52:57 PM by Goddamnit, Clown »

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2014, 02:52:48 PM »
I was not asked to provide evidence that I have faith in something.  I was asked for the name of a single NASA whistleblower, which I did.  Oh my god, you people are pathetic.
You are pathetic also. He is NOT a whistle-blower of any sort. He and you made that up.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2014, 02:57:23 PM »
I was talking about every single thing he has available, not just that video.

Unless you have a link to a scrap of evidence? A real-looking fake picture, maybe? A single piece of paper he brought with him? A work order for "3x super-fake pics and 1x ultrafake pic plz Mr Boyler, yours, NASA".

Anything would be interesting, but a man rambling, whether he's drunk on stage or sober in a church is not evidence. I will happily record a video of someone claiming to be the head of the Flat Earth Conspiracy, if anyone thinks they can learn anything from it? I'll even get him drunk and have him ramble on about how he's not in that game any more, it was too embarrassing, gluing all those UA equations together, and all those people taking it seriously!

Or whatever.

But I'll assume now that this would not, in fact, be evidence of anything.

I was not asked to provide evidence that I have faith in something.  I was asked for the name of a single NASA whistleblower, which I did.

As for that, a whistleblower is not the same thing as some guy you apparently don't believe monologuing nonsensically without evidence. You were asked for the former, you provided the latter.

The first video I provided had lots and lots of real looking fake pictures.  Did you even watch the video? 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »
You are pathetic also. He is NOT a whistle-blower of any sort. He and you made that up.

Without a shred of evidence, in flies Starman in a feeble attempt to derail yet another thread. 

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2014, 03:07:58 PM »

Without a shred of evidence, in flies Starman in a feeble attempt to derail yet another thread.
Do not ignore the fact that you had some part in converting a proper thread into uncivilized hurling of insults.
i don't need a signature. go away.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2014, 03:12:10 PM »

Do not ignore the fact that you had some part in converting a proper thread into uncivilized hurling of insults.

I answered questions that were asked of me.  Do you think that I just stayed in this thread all day making sh*t up?  Someone asks me a question, then I answer it, then people insult me, then people ask me another question.  Do you see a pattern here?

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2014, 04:11:45 PM »
I saw his interview with my own two eyes.  I have no idea why it is no longer available on youtube.  I am simply repeating what I remember him saying in the interview.  You can either believe me or not. 

We had a discussion back in March about this, and I was able to easily find his videos and post them here.  Now, it seems like somebody (maybe Math himself) is trying to remove that evidence.  Maybe he was threatened, or maybe it was removed forcibly.  I don't know. 

So, if you want to call me a liar, then fine, do so.  But, at least have some reason to do so.
So, in fact, you have nothing. No interview. No lecture. No first hand claims. You do not even have a first hand claim that any secrets were divulged, whatsoever. You do not even have the name of the interviewer or the alias of the uploader. We cannot even check whether he made a serious interview or made an interview skit.

The Lizard Men ate your homework and the proof is that you can't find it.

Goddamnit, Clown

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2014, 04:21:57 PM »
I've watched every video you put up, yeah. I literally couldn't stand to focus my attention on the whole duration of the 45 minute one but I scrubbed through it and watched every part that wasn't a shot of him talking and didn't see any convincing-but-fake pictures. He had some awesome special effects shots of the sun, but they looked like (and turned out to be) a burning ember. An out of focus cigar, iirc.

Just like a whistleblower on the greatest conspiracy ever dreamed of would have :D