Plan to unravel Nasa's evil plot

• 77 Replies
Plan to unravel Nasa's evil plot
« on: May 01, 2014, 07:37:56 PM »
So if people on this board are so committed to the FE why dont they just infiltrate Nasa to find out the truth? or why hasn't a single researcher or Astronaut from any country come forward to reveal the conspiracy and possibly make millions of dollars.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Plan to unravel Nasa's evil plot
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:40:22 PM »
There are already plenty of NASA whistle blowers out there.  Do a search on youtube. 

I am probably already on NASAs watch list.  Why would they hire me, other than to execute a trap? 

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 07:50:45 PM »
There are already plenty of NASA whistle blowers out there.  Do a search on youtube. 

I am probably already on NASAs watch list.  Why would they hire me, other than to execute a trap?
Would it be easier to rid of all the FE'ers? Isn't that what the CIA does.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 07:52:26 PM »
Ive looked, almost all had no paperwork to back their claims. The rest had no credible information

?

Starman

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 07:54:10 PM »
Ive looked, almost all had no paperwork to back their claims. The rest had no credible information
With that said if the FE had credibly they surely would rid of them.

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
The amount of resources and people needed to fake space walks from all nations is no easy feat. And your telling me not one of them leaks credible information. Hogwash. If the Russians could manage a leak on the Manhattan project then NASA should be even more vulnerable.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 08:04:22 PM »
Some nations are simply better at the charade.  Have you seen the Chinese attempt? 

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's Space Walk Was FAKE (part 1)

?

Starman

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 08:05:32 PM »
Those people are violent and cruel.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 08:08:01 PM »
And, they are very new to the space industry.  They would have done better if they started during the black and white times so that they could have had time to perfect the fakery before color video was standard. 

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 08:30:55 PM »
if they were in a water practice tank, they wouldn't rise up if they let go because in practice water tanks, their suits are adjusted for buoyancy so if they let go, they would stay where they were, plus, the US had MMU backpacks that alows them to free float, the chinese didn't, hence they held on, IN SPACE :)

saw that comment on there, how accurate do you guys think it is? China may not be the best but they arent stupid enough to keep a bubble if they faked it. And why would they fake it? they could show how America has lied to the world but using a satellite to find your ice wall :3

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 02:05:35 AM »

Please give me a single name. A whistle blower is not a conspiracy theorist, he is someone who is inside the organization, telling us the outsiders about it.

There are some whistle blowers who talk about inefficient or dangerous practices in NASA, but not even one saying that the shuttles do not orbit the Earth.

All in all, your claim is pure bull excrement. The only lists you probably are in are not hit lists of any kind. They are more like spam lists.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 04:15:50 AM »
Please give me a single name.

Mathew Boylan.  There used to be a good interview of him on youtube, but it is no longer available.  Here is a lecture of his.  He mentions his work with NASA briefly around 2:40 into the video in case you don't have time to watch the whole thing. 

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Flat earth conspiracy wikileaks nasa

?

Starman

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 04:35:43 AM »
He is about as credible as our town fool. Which department of NASA did he work. He says he was a NASA man. What is that?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 04:46:16 AM »
He was a contractor who did work for the graphics department.  He explains it all in that interview I mentioned earlier. 

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 04:47:22 AM »
Please give me a single name.

Mathew Boylan.  There used to be a good interview of him on youtube, but it is no longer available.  Here is a lecture of his.  He mentions his work with NASA briefly around 2:40 into the video in case you don't have time to watch the whole thing. 

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Flat earth conspiracy wikileaks nasa

Category

Comedy
    License

Standard YouTube License

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 04:58:54 AM »
Who cares what license he used? 

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 05:00:56 AM »
Who cares what license he used?

Way to skip over the important part, i.e. COMEDY

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2014, 05:53:20 AM »
What difference does it make?  It could be licensed as a Greek Tragedy and it would not change the message.

?

Starman

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 06:00:56 AM »
What difference does it make?  It could be licensed as a Greek Tragedy and it would not change the message.
It make all the difference. Anybody can tell stories and make claims for attention.

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 06:03:28 AM »
This is stupid, insulting trolling. Not only is he NOT an insider, but he is not even making a CLAIM, whatsoever.

Now I remember why I stayed away from this forum. Even in its lunacy, when TheEngineer and others were participating you got something to discuss. But now, this is what you get.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 06:07:26 AM »
This is stupid, insulting trolling. Not only is he NOT an insider, but he is not even making a CLAIM, whatsoever.

Now I remember why I stayed away from this forum. Even in its lunacy, when TheEngineer and others were participating you got something to discuss. But now, this is what you get.
You people stop the discussion, not the other way around.
When someone gives you something you ask for, you go into immediate denial and say it's not credible, then you start moaning like babies.

?

Starman

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 06:15:42 AM »

When someone gives you something you ask for, you go into immediate denial and say it's not credible, then you start moaning like babies.
We wanted someone credible not a loony tune guy. Get real.

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 06:20:09 AM »

Because the person posting it, is the one that categorizes it. So if even the person that uploaded the video thinks it's a joke, it's probably a freakin-wait for it- JOKE

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 06:20:36 AM »
Why is this guy more credible than the million of scientists who don't agree with him? Why can't he be lying to try gaining some attention? Because he says what you want to hear, that's why.
What's more probable, a lonely guy lying or a global conspiracy involving millions of people all lying?
I have yet to see evidence that Lunar Eclipses even exist.  Have you ever seen one?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2014, 06:29:01 AM »

If 100 people were put forward who weren't mainstream, they would not be credible and be cast off as loons, so behave yourself.

?

Starman

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 06:30:48 AM »

If 100 people were put forward who weren't mainstream, they would not be credible and be cast off as loons, so behave yourself.
We are not talking about 100 people. Just this one guy.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2014, 06:31:29 AM »
Why is this guy more credible than the million of scientists who don't agree with him? Why can't he be lying to try gaining some attention? Because he says what you want to hear, that's why.
What's more probable, a lonely guy lying or a global conspiracy involving millions of people all lying?
Stop going on about millions of people lying. Millions of people are being naive, not lying. They believe they are being truthful because that's how they were taught.

A scientist is a skin and bone person like you. You're as naive as hell and think you're a scientist, so what's different about the rest of them?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2014, 06:35:36 AM »

We are not talking about 100 people. Just this one guy.
What about him? Because he mocks the lies, he's not credible?
Let me tell you something about the mindset of clowns like you.
If a sensible person who was a pillar of society and a very calm, clear headed person questioned one thing about what you people believe in, he suddenly becomes unstable and not fit to father children. That's the type of crap people have to deal with with people like you.

You have all proved it with th3rmom3t3ro. He was sane whilst he was arguing with you. Now he's a crazy lunatic because he's questioning it all.
 ::)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2014, 06:45:30 AM »
Starman, I did not realize you were a psychiatrist and you had the ability to diagnose someone as "loony" based on a 45 minute lecture. 

I was asked to provide one name which I did.  Next thing I know, I am being insulted as not being as good at FET as TheEngineer, what ever that means, and all you can do to refute his claims of being a NASA whistle-blower is to call him a loony and question the licensing of the video.  WTF is going on here?

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2014, 06:59:41 AM »
Stop going on about millions of people lying. Millions of people are being naive, not lying. They believe they are being truthful because that's how they were taught.

A scientist is a skin and bone person like you. You're as naive as hell and think you're a scientist, so what's different about the rest of them?

I'm not a scientist, but no. Every astronomer deals with the fact that the earth is round every day; If the Earth was flat he would find out immediately. Every airline pilot does the same. Every cartographer does the same. Every geologist does the same. Every metheorologist does the same. Every rocket scientist does the same. I could go on, but I think i made my point.
I have yet to see evidence that Lunar Eclipses even exist.  Have you ever seen one?