Why do FE'ers believe space techonogy is the end?

• 31 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
Why do FE'ers believe space techonogy is the end?
« on: April 18, 2014, 08:11:37 AM »
In the past 100 years we have seen many advances in technology. Look at the advancement in cars, trucks, trains, airlines, ships, computers, cameras, medicine and a long list of things. The FE'ers simply stop at space technology. Forget the idea of images or videos of earth or living in space and look at why technology has a limit. What is the big issue with space technology?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Why do FE'ers believe space techonogy is the end?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 08:15:11 AM »
The big issue is, everything else has went forwards and space technology has went backwards with a lot of stuff. There's a reason for this. It's because space has a height restriction. It's called ATMOSPHERE.

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 08:19:45 AM »
It's because they look at it with a bias of a flat earth, where the space technology actually proves them wrong, so they rationalize that they don't exist, just so they can keep living in their fantasy world. This is also evidenced by their aggressive denial of any and all space technology, even though they can easily prove them themselves, such as the ISS...

I think it all boils down to the psychological disorders.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 08:22:22 AM »
It's because they look at it with a bias of a flat earth, where the space technology actually proves them wrong, so they rationalize that they don't exist, just so they can keep living in their fantasy world. This is also evidenced by their aggressive denial of any and all space technology, even though they can easily prove them themselves, such as the ISS...

Not all people who question this crap, all believe the Earth is flat. It's just in your little head, because you are on this forum that you assume this.
There are plenty of people that question space exploits in some way, shape or form. Many of those people believe they live on a spinning ball or at least a ball, so get that out of your tiny mind.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 08:27:29 AM »

Not all people who question this crap, all believe the Earth is flat. It's just in your little head, because you are on this forum that you assume this.
There are plenty of people that question space exploits in some way, shape or form. Many of those people believe they live on a spinning ball or at least a ball, so get that out of your tiny mind.

Nobody else completely and aggressively denies all of space technology (satellites, moon/mars rovers, space telescopes, the ISS) like your bunch does, and none of them actually make bullshit stories as to why some KNOWN phenomena happen (like your total bullshit about the moon and the stars being reflections of the earth... lol that was GOLDEN xD).

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 08:29:14 AM »
I have seen a fridge. I believe in fridges because I have seen one. I have never seen this "space technology".

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 08:37:10 AM »

Nobody else completely and aggressively denies all of space technology (satellites, moon/mars rovers, space telescopes, the ISS) like your bunch does, and none of them actually make bullshit stories as to why some KNOWN phenomena happen (like your total bullshit about the moon and the stars being reflections of the earth... lol that was GOLDEN xD).
You people are reliant on what they tell you. You have never seen any of this stuff in action but some of you have went and paid good money to see mock up models of what these pieces of crap supposedly did.
You believe in stars and planets because you are told that's what they are...and like doe eyed kids, you shout "wow; really."  ;D

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 08:39:03 AM »
I have seen a fridge. I believe in fridges because I have seen one. I have never seen this "space technology".
What does that prove?

?

Starman

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 08:39:44 AM »
That is because you live close to your fridge.

?

Starman

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 08:41:16 AM »

You people are reliant on what they tell you. You have never seen any of this stuff in action but some of you have went and paid good money to see mock up models of what these pieces of crap supposedly did.
You believe in stars and planets because you are told that's what they are...and like doe eyed kids, you shout "wow; really."  ;D
Do you believe that mother is your real mother. Just because she told you you think it is true.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 08:51:29 AM »

Do you believe that mother is your real mother. Just because she told you you think it is true.
I accept it's true. I have no reason to doubt it. It could turn out that she wasn't my real mother. Even at my age now, I have no reason to question it, nor do I feel the need.
There's many things that I don't feel the need, nor have the desire to question and simply accept them for what they are.
I do not accept space garbage because it reeks of bull crap. If it didn't, then I would have no reason to question it.

?

Starman

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 08:55:03 AM »

I accept it's true. I have no reason to doubt it. It could turn out that she wasn't my real mother. Even at my age now, I have no reason to question it, nor do I feel the need.
There's many things that I don't feel the need, nor have the desire to question and simply accept them for what they are.
I do not accept space garbage because it reeks of bull crap. If it didn't, then I would have no reason to question it.
That is the reason we accept space travel. We have to reason to question it. It works well for billions. We are not afraid of it. It is YOUR crap in YOUR mind that sees GARBAGE. The rest of the world in not stupid like you try to tell us.

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 08:56:25 AM »

Do you look EXACTLY like her? I can't tell one ape apart from another, or one blue jay, they all look the same to me. that'd be a reason to question it, if I were you, or do you just "accept" that human genetics make us look like some mish mash of two different people, who "claim" to have given birth to us?

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »

Except that you can actually see the ISS with a good telescope from earth...
Except that you can actually tell what the stars are made of with a spectroscopic telescope... Same with the moon.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, you seem to be the only one here that just relies on what people tell them...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 09:27:25 AM »

That is the reason we accept space travel. We have to reason to question it. It works well for billions. We are not afraid of it. It is YOUR crap in YOUR mind that sees GARBAGE. The rest of the world in not stupid like you try to tell us.
Naive and gullible is what I tell you. This is what you display. I'm just telling you how it is, just like you're telling me how it is.
If you believe in the space crap for the same reason you believe your mother is your real mother, then go right ahead. I don't have any problem with it. I also don't have any problem if you wanted to believe that God exists.
However...if i see discrepancies in things, then I'm going to question them. It's as simple as that; regardless of you unconditionally believing them to be the absolute truth.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 09:30:51 AM »

Except that you can actually tell what the stars are made of with a spectroscopic telescope... Same with the moon.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, you seem to be the only one here that just relies on what people tell them...
You can barely make out a 30 plus thousand feet aircraft out with a telescope, so don't come the ISS crap at supposedly 220 miles up.

What you see is an aircraft. Go and time an aircraft one day, then go and time the supposed ISS and see how similar they are.
You're like a kid hanging onto anything fed into your brain. Try opening your mind instead of acting like a regurgitating robot.

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 09:43:58 AM »

Yeah, I REALLLLLLY looks like an aircraft...  ::) Let's see what the one who took the picture says about it:

Quote from: wikipedia
The International Space Station photographed through a telescope by astrophotographer Ralf Vandebergh of the Netherlands. Ralf describes his image 'The image shows not only the ISS with very special lighting angle but also it shows activity around the ISS which is often the case. You see the Japanese Cargo Ship HTV-1 in its demonstration flight shortly before docking and just a few hundred meters below the ISS.

Huh, let's see other pics of the ISS from earth!

Your problem is that you've got one of the most closed minds I've ever seen in a person, you don't want to accept reality, instead you live in your fantasy world...

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 09:45:51 AM »

You can barely make out a 30 plus thousand feet aircraft out with a telescope, so don't come the ISS crap at supposedly 220 miles up.

What you see is an aircraft. Go and time an aircraft one day, then go and time the supposed ISS and see how similar they are.
You're like a kid hanging onto anything fed into your brain. Try opening your mind instead of acting like a regurgitating robot.
Are you saying there is an aircraft flying continually round the world in accordance with the published ISS viewing times.  Plus supply rocket launches.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »

Yeah, I REALLLLLLY looks like an aircraft...  ::) Let's see what the one who took the picture says about it:

Quote from: wikipedia
The International Space Station photographed through a telescope by astrophotographer Ralf Vandebergh of the Netherlands. Ralf describes his image 'The image shows not only the ISS with very special lighting angle but also it shows activity around the ISS which is often the case. You see the Japanese Cargo Ship HTV-1 in its demonstration flight shortly before docking and just a few hundred meters below the ISS.

Huh, let's see other pics of the ISS from earth!

Your problem is that you've got one of the most closed minds I've ever seen in a person, you don't want to accept reality, instead you live in your fantasy world...
I'll tell you what I'll do. Go and get me some pictures of an aircraft flying at 35,000 feet from a telescope and let's see a comparison.

Also, your ISS has a nice never seen blue sky. At least I've never seen a sky like those in the pictures, (I'm sure you have an explanation.)
Also, can you tell me how the telescope caught the ISS from 220 miles into the blackness of space and pulled it into the sky. A simple explanation will suffice.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 10:15:42 AM »
Are you saying there is an aircraft flying continually round the world in accordance with the published ISS viewing times.  Plus supply rocket launches.
I would assume there is always high flying military aircraft flying all around the world so it wouldn't be too hard to be given co-ordinates for the fly overs, would it?

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 10:33:42 AM »
I would assume there is always high flying military aircraft flying all around the world so it wouldn't be too hard to be given co-ordinates for the fly overs, would it?

Coordinating military fly-overs every day, all over the world, day in and day out since November 1998 without ever being late or early would be a lot harder than just actually building a space station and putting it into orbit...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 10:36:09 AM »

Coordinating military fly-overs every day, all over the world, day in and day out since November 1998 without ever being late or early would be a lot harder than just actually building a space station and putting it into orbit...
Yes, I hear this a lot. It's like the moon hoax. You people pipe up with, "oh it would have been easier just to go to the moon than to hoax it all." As if hoaxing it was a problem lol.

Socratic Amusement

• An Exercise in Witty Exploration
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 11:13:22 AM »

Yes, I hear this a lot. It's like the moon hoax. You people pipe up with, "oh it would have been easier just to go to the moon than to hoax it all." As if hoaxing it was a problem lol.

Yes. Hoaxing it WOULD be a problem.

Because it would be easy to disprove. But it hasn't been disproved, and I suspect never will be.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 11:15:22 AM »

Because it would be easy to disprove. But it hasn't been disproved, and I suspect never will be.
It's all been disproved on many levels.
What you meant to say was; you and your clan refuse to accept it's been shown up for the hoax it all is.

Socratic Amusement

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2014, 11:25:29 AM »

It's all been disproved on many levels.
What you meant to say was; you and your clan refuse to accept it's been shown up for the hoax it all is.

Lying doesn't become you Scepti.

You know as well as I do that not one single solitary shred of evidence has ever come forth to suggest that the Apollo missions were a hoax.

Not one.

Ever.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 11:33:54 AM »

You know as well as I do that not one single solitary shred of evidence has ever come forth to suggest that the Apollo missions were a hoax.

Not one.

Ever.
You're not that naive.
The fact that people try and use any excuse to try and make a case for the discrepancies, like Phil Plait and his followers, they are merely desparate attempts.
Many people are waking up to the moon hoax and once they do that, many will wake up to just how much of it has been hoaxed to this very day.

Socratic Amusement

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 11:57:03 AM »

Not one.

Ever.
You're not that naive.
The fact that people try and use any excuse to try and make a case for the discrepancies, like Phil Plait and his followers, they are merely desparate attempts.
Many people are waking up to the moon hoax and once they do that, many will wake up to just how much of it has been hoaxed to this very day.

No, I am not naive, I am an empiricist.

People have claimed evidence of hoax, through sheer ignorance (like the classic "There are too many shadows!" in the Apollo moon pictures), but there has never, in the intervening decades ever been one shred of evidence that would actually call their claims into question.

?

Starman

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 12:08:42 PM »

Here is what an aircraft look like from a telescope. Does it look like the ISS?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 12:12:22 PM »
I said from 35,000 feet. Try again.

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 12:25:45 PM »
I said from 35,000 feet. Try again.
Why would the US and Russia spend millions on a hoax?