Can anyone spot the error?

• 1032 Replies
Re: Can anyone spot the error?
« Reply #420 on: May 03, 2014, 10:13:41 AM »

and each one transmits to a group of homes?
A cell is a good sized area. All those areas are classed as cells. Each cell has it's own transmitters, so when you go from one cell into another, you take that transmitter.
we are talking about satellite tv, not cell phones.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #421 on: May 03, 2014, 10:19:53 AM »

A cell is a good sized area. All those areas are classed as cells. Each cell has it's own transmitters, so when you go from one cell into another, you take that transmitter.
It works the same way, it's just different transmitted waves/frequencies, that's all.
As soon as you get that blue marble out of your nut, you'll see how easy it all is on a flat Earth to do this in relay.

« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2014, 10:27:04 AM »

It works the same way, it's just different transmitted waves/frequencies, that's all.
As soon as you get that blue marble out of your nut, you'll see how easy it all is on a flat Earth to do this in relay.
why do all dishes point southish? Even with hills to the south.

« Reply #423 on: May 03, 2014, 10:30:24 AM »
I asked this yesterday, and you never answered. What do you mean by "vertically aligned"?

Sorry, I meant B, E and F are all vertically aligned similarly on both shots. Not in a straight line, like this (diagonally):

B

E

F

I don't think they're in alignment as much as you seem to:

B, E and F. Not A and F!

Sorry, I understood what you meant, but my lines weren't conveying what I was trying to show, adequately.

Try this one

notice How much larger the angle of the yellow angle is, compared to the blue.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #424 on: May 03, 2014, 10:32:24 AM »

I don't know. Why do all dishes point southish? Is this every dish in the world?

« Reply #425 on: May 03, 2014, 10:33:30 AM »

I don't know. Why do all dishes point southish? Is this every dish in the world?
in the northern hemisphere.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #426 on: May 03, 2014, 10:40:16 AM »
Maybe all the stratollites float around the equator. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #427 on: May 03, 2014, 10:41:59 AM »

in the northern hemisphere.
There is no northern hemisphere.

« Reply #428 on: May 03, 2014, 10:42:30 AM »
Maybe all the stratollites float around the equator.
the angle dishes point at is consistent with a round earth. QED.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #429 on: May 03, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »
If light can bend, they why can't radio signals? 

« Reply #430 on: May 03, 2014, 10:49:18 AM »
If light can bend, they why can't radio signals? 

Wow. Just wow.

Radio waves do bend, of course.
You did not ask me for logic.  You asked for my opinion. - Jroa

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #431 on: May 03, 2014, 10:54:43 AM »
Then, why the big ado about the direction and angle of the satellite dishes, then?  It is sort of moot if radio signals do not travel in straight lines, correct?   

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #432 on: May 03, 2014, 11:21:04 AM »
I asked this yesterday, and you never answered. What do you mean by "vertically aligned"?

Sorry, I meant B, E and F are all vertically aligned similarly on both shots. Not in a straight line, like this (diagonally):

B

E

F

I don't think they're in alignment as much as you seem to:

B, E and F. Not A and F!

Sorry, I understood what you meant, but my lines weren't conveying what I was trying to show, adequately.

Try this one

notice How much larger the angle of the yellow angle is, compared to the blue.

I have no idea what those angles represent. Rather than mess around with that, why not try and create a model? Should be easy, eh?
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

« Reply #433 on: May 03, 2014, 11:40:06 AM »
Then, why the big ado about the direction and angle of the satellite dishes, then?  It is sort of moot if radio signals do not travel in straight lines, correct?   

Satellite dishes on the ground point towards the satellite they are receiving signals from.

Satellite signals are aimed at general areas.

It's not one straight radio wave aimed at an individual dish.

The satellites are near the equator..........so if you are in the northern hemisphere your dish will point generally south.

It's no where near as complicated as you'd like it to believe.
You did not ask me for logic.  You asked for my opinion. - Jroa

« Reply #434 on: May 03, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
the angles are really only there to illustrate that the apparent horizontal distance between the objects changed, which indicates to me, that the horizontal position of the person taking the photo, changed.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #435 on: May 03, 2014, 12:00:02 PM »
the angles are really only there to illustrate that the apparent horizontal distance between the objects changed, which indicates to me, that the horizontal position of the person taking the photo, changed.

Like I said, create a model. It doesn't have to be exact. The only requirements are:

1. Take a photo of either the zoomed in or zoomed out position.
2. Without moving anything, other than the camera, take the other photo.
3. Make sure your results are the same as the Apollo shots.
4. Laugh at me for being wrong!

Seriously, I don't mind being wrong as long as it is proven. If you can do it, I'll need instructions to confirm your results.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #436 on: May 03, 2014, 12:08:11 PM »
The problem is you assumed the rock A and small crater B to be at a certain distance. You actually don't know the distance and how far apart they are. It could be 50 feet or 150 feet. That makes a big difference. Also the distance from C, E and F is unknown. It could be 10 feet or 20 feet. There are too many unknown variables. Now there is one true item I shown you in the last picture. The center(blue vertical line) of the first image is known and the small crater "B" on on the right. If the astronaut would have continued walking the crater B would still be on the right. The second photo shows the center(orange line) and the crater "B" on the left of it. He would have had to move the the right to have the crater on his left. It is that simple.

Of course you are right, starman. Just post the photos of the simple experiment and show me how wrong I am.
I have to go for a few hours. You have the right idea with the floor photo as long is you have the right distance from all the points. That information you don't have. Later..

As we are constructing a small scale model, lots of possibilities can be tried. Good luck duplicating the two images (without moving anything once you're happy with one shot).
You have the right idea but you said scale. It definitely not to scale and it can't be because you don't have the exact measurement of the moon landing items. You just can't guess.

?

Starman

« Reply #437 on: May 03, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »

So tell me how a cruise ship can have satellite TV in the middle of the ocean if it works on cells. By the way way cell tower will have range is a 10 mile range.

?

Starman

« Reply #438 on: May 03, 2014, 12:15:57 PM »

Yes All dishes point to a point around the equator 22,500 miles out. EVERY DAM ONE.

?

Starman

« Reply #439 on: May 03, 2014, 12:20:24 PM »

Like I said, create a model. It doesn't have to be exact. The only requirements are:

Seriously, I don't mind being wrong as long as it is proven. If you can do it, I'll need instructions to confirm your results.
It is not about right or wrong unless you want it to be. We just want to help you learn about what you see sometimes is not what it is. Some people have an eye for photography and angles and some don't. It is a learning process for all. Next time you see pictures like that look at it for a while and it is amazing what your missed.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #440 on: May 03, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »

It is not about right or wrong unless you want it to be. We just want to help you learn about what you see sometimes is not what it is. Some people have an eye for photography and angles and some don't. It is a learning process for all. Next time you see pictures like that look at it for a while and it is amazing what your missed.

starman, you talk a lot, but you're starting to look a bit foolish. There is a simple experiment you can perform that will show me (and others) the errors of my ways. Instead you waffle on about angles, 'eye for photography', learning processes and so on. At this stage, I suggest you either prove me wrong or shut up.

?

Starman

« Reply #441 on: May 03, 2014, 12:46:22 PM »

starman, you talk a lot, but you're starting to look a bit foolish. There is a simple experiment you can perform that will show me (and others) the errors of my ways. Instead you waffle on about angles, 'eye for photography', learning processes and so on. At this stage, I suggest you either prove me wrong or shut up.
I was trying to be nice to you and that is your response. I explained things and you don't both to figure it out. Well I don't have to prove anything to you. It is your post and you have to prove you are right it right and wrong is your thing. I suggest you prove your position or you shut up. I think you can't prove your point and you get frustrated so blame me for it. Not going to work.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #442 on: May 03, 2014, 12:51:19 PM »

I was trying to be nice to you and that is your response. I explained things and you don't both to figure it out. Well I don't have to prove anything to you. It is your post and you have to prove you are right it right and wrong is your thing. I suggest you prove your position or you shut up. I think you can't prove your point and you get frustrated so blame me for it. Not going to work.

You don't need to be nice to me. You don't need to explain things to me, either. You need to either accept my evidence for fakery or prove it wrong. And by the way, I have already proven my position. But you haven't proven yours, have you? I expect you are hoping that RandomREalist will. Then you will agree with whatever he says and think you've proven it also!

?

Starman

« Reply #443 on: May 03, 2014, 12:58:29 PM »

You don't need to be nice to me. You don't need to explain things to me, either. You need to either accept my evidence for fakery or prove it wrong. And by the way, I have already proven my position. But you haven't proven yours, have you? I expect you are hoping that RandomREalist will. Then you will agree with whatever he says and think you've proven it also!
You talk a lot too. If your point is that NASA fixed the photos then say so. We went through this stuff to help you understand the pictures. We don't have to agree to anything becaus you said so and you think you are right. I am going to put you my conspiracy theorist shit list of people that have no education or knowledge of science. So were the photos fake?

« Reply #444 on: May 03, 2014, 01:01:26 PM »

The thin is, unless you're able to get the exact same ratio of distances, as the original picture, you'll never duplicate the results.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #445 on: May 03, 2014, 01:20:58 PM »

The thin is, unless you're able to get the exact same ratio of distances, as the original picture, you'll never duplicate the results.

I disagree. I tried all sorts of distances and the result was never anything like the two NASA shots. Your attitude is like a police investigator saying "I wasn't there, so I'll never know". They don't do that though, do they? They work with the available physical evidence and prove their case. As I have done. You have my proof that the photos are anomalous. Either accept it or prove it wrong. You have all the information you need.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #446 on: May 03, 2014, 01:29:06 PM »

You talk a lot too. If your point is that NASA fixed the photos then say so. We went through this stuff to help you understand the pictures. We don't have to agree to anything becaus you said so and you think you are right. I am going to put you my conspiracy theorist shit list of people that have no education or knowledge of science. So were the photos fake?

starman, put me on whatever list you like. You haven't helped me understand anything. You are just noise. You have done no thinking, or work, whatsoever. I have, and RandomREalist has. We disagree but at least we are trying to prove our positions. I hope RandomRE will do the experiment. I have no expectations that you will do anything at all. And because of that, you are not worth any time. Sorry, but I don't suffer fools gladly.

?

Starman

« Reply #447 on: May 03, 2014, 01:32:22 PM »

I disagree. I tried all sorts of distances and the result was never anything like the two NASA shots. Your attitude is like a police investigator saying "I wasn't there, so I'll never know". They don't do that though, do they? They work with the available physical evidence and prove their case. As I have done. You have my proof that the photos are anomalous. Either accept it or prove it wrong. You have all the information you need.
All sorts of distance is not good enough. You have to have the exact distance to scale to get the exact answers. How far did you place the A and B apart? How far back did you know where the picture was taken from the LEM on proportion from A and B.

?

Starman

« Reply #448 on: May 03, 2014, 01:35:10 PM »

starman, put me on whatever list you like. You haven't helped me understand anything. You are just noise. You have done no thinking, or work, whatsoever. I have, and RandomREalist has. We disagree but at least we are trying to prove our positions. I hope RandomRE will do the experiment. I have no expectations that you will do anything at all. And because of that, you are not worth any time. Sorry, but I don't suffer fools gladly.
RandomRE just told you that you need the exact scales distance of measurement. Other than that you can't make a model of it.

?

Starman

« Reply #449 on: May 03, 2014, 01:37:04 PM »
legion.. How far back the astronaut is behind the landing pad when he took the picture?