Can anyone spot the error?

• 1032 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
Re: Can anyone spot the error?
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 08:56:32 PM »
I can't wait for him to respond. I bet he can't tell the difference between a picture and a video.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 09:35:30 PM »
The error is people are responding to a sceptic thread instead of just ignoring him.
I would rather make him look stupid. It is fun!!
I agree with sokarul.
You kind of just look stupid for saying anything at all to him.
You're wasting your time and he's laughing at you.

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »
The error is people are responding to a sceptic thread instead of just ignoring him.
I would rather make him look stupid. It is fun!!
I agree with sokarul.
You kind of just look stupid for saying anything at all to him.
You're wasting your time and he's laughing at you.

I agree with sokarul. We are just wasting our time and everyone is laughing at everyone.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 10:04:50 PM »
You come here to laugh at me. 

?

QuQu

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2014, 10:58:42 PM »
Of course the moon landing was a hoax, it never happened. Here are several photos from the moon with so much anomalies no one can ever explain:
http://www.brainsluice.com/assorted/misc/moonlanding.html

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2014, 12:43:33 AM »
For anybody saying that the moon landing was a hoax:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

*FACEPALM*

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2014, 12:47:03 AM »
They used lasers to reflect off the moon in 1962.  How did they do that? 

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2014, 01:03:22 AM »
The moon is reflective itself, but without the reflectors they got crap accuracy. Read up:

http://physics.ucsd.edu/~tmurphy/apollo/doc/Bender.pdf

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2014, 01:07:55 AM »
What do you mean by accuracy?  If you get a reflection, it is data. 

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2014, 01:10:43 AM »
Read the article.

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2014, 02:08:37 AM »
Quote from: Donk3y link=topic=61421.msg1602499#msg1602499 date=1397635843
Read the article.
Why should he when he can keep asking inane questions?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2014, 02:16:10 AM »
Read the article.

I see what you did there. 

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2014, 02:26:04 AM »
Read the article.

Well I know his deeply seeded psychological defense mechanism really compels him to ask stupid questions, but I'm hoping that he might, eventually, grow out of it.

?

Starman

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2014, 03:52:41 AM »
What do you mean by accuracy?  If you get a reflection, it is data.
you are getting off the topic.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2014, 04:08:07 AM »
No way in hell can that picture be taken of a foot and footprint with that Hasselblad camera chest mount. There's no way to bend the body to that angle and also not a chance it was taken by any other so called Astronaut because the picture is taken directly down the body of the so called Astronaut.
The best angle that the camera could have taken is about 3 feet or so in front of the person, not down to the foot. Just take a look at the camera and also remember that the so called Astronauts couldn't even bend their heads in that suit.

Of course, I'm sure you'll all jump in and say stuff like, " he will have taken the camera off it's chest mount and took it like that."

The truth is, it would be the correct answer, IF it was taken in a studio by someone not wearing a helmet and not in a pressurised suit. It certainly would not have been taken in what we are told is a moon environment in a pressurised suit with pressurised gloves and a camera on a chest mount or even taken off of the chest mount, regardless of no viewfinder and reliant on immediate luck.

It's just another nail in the ever increasing moon landing hot air ruse that deflates it a little bit more as time goes on. Not that it really needs it, because half the world knows it was hoaxed.

?

Starman

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2014, 04:10:09 AM »
No way in hell can that picture be taken of a foot and footprint with that Hasselblad camera chest mount. There's no way to bend the body to that angle and also not a chance it was taken by any other so called Astronaut because the picture is taken directly down the body of the so called Astronaut.
The best angle that the camera could have taken is about 3 feet or so in front of the person, not down to the foot. Just take a look at the camera and also remember that the so called Astronauts couldn't even bend their heads in that suit.

Of course, I'm sure you'll all jump in and say stuff like, " he will have taken the camera off it's chest mount and took it like that."

The truth is, it would be the correct answer, IF it was taken in a studio by someone not wearing a helmet and not in a pressurised suit. It certainly would not have been taken in what we are told is a moon environment in a pressurised suit with pressurised gloves and a camera on a chest mount or even taken off of the chest mount, regardless of no viewfinder and reliant on immediate luck.

It's just another nail in the ever increasing moon landing hot air ruse that deflates it a little bit more as time goes on. Not that it really needs it, because half the world knows it was hoaxed.
Is the camera on the second picture a video or still camera?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2014, 04:13:31 AM »

Take you pick, you can have it any way you want it. If it's a video then tell me where it was taken from Mr clever clogs.
I'm sure they had little cam corders in 1969.  ;D

?

Starman

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2014, 04:14:48 AM »

Take you pick, you can have it any way you want it. If it's a video then tell me where it was taken from Mr clever clogs.
I'm sure they had little cam corders in 1969.  ;D
In other words you don't know what type of camera he had on his suit.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2014, 04:16:39 AM »

Yes, we are told it was a Hasselblad. Did he have something else attached?

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2014, 04:17:05 AM »
So I guess you really do think they went to space with only once camera.  ::)

?

Starman

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2014, 04:17:53 AM »

How can you tell if a picture is taken from a video or still camera?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2014, 04:19:25 AM »
They didn't go, anyway but that's not really the point.

So tell me Rotter, what else did they use to take that picture. I'm sure you are well versed in answering this stuff. After all, you've had all the necessary training. A bit like Phil Plait.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2014, 04:20:45 AM »

Would it be crosshairs in the picture?

?

Starman

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2014, 04:23:13 AM »

Would it be crosshairs in the picture?
Yes and video camera are not high resolution during that time. Here is a list of cameras. http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/apollo/apollo_11/photography/

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2014, 04:24:49 AM »

So tell me Rotter, what else did they use to take that picture. I'm sure you are well versed in answering this stuff. After all, you've had all the necessary training. A bit like Phil Plait.

Who knows. Did you happen to catch your shadow on the moon the other night?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2014, 04:27:27 AM »

What's shadows got to do with it? We are talking about the Hasselblad and angle of the shot.

?

Starman

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2014, 04:31:21 AM »

What's shadows got to do with it? We are talking about the Hasselblad and angle of the shot.
No you were talking about that. You look at two picture and tried to make a point on how he took the picture. How do you know HE took the picture.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2014, 04:36:42 AM »

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you though your thread still mattered. Carry on with your one camera theory.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2014, 04:37:49 AM »
No you were talking about that. You look at two picture and tried to make a point on how he took the picture. How do you know HE took the picture.
You tell me how it would be possible for another so called Astronaut to take that picture of a foot at that angle. He would either have to be piggy back or above looking down from some platform.
We can rule out a platform and anyone above due to no shadows.
We can rule out anyone taking the picture from the side. Which leaves the person taking it for themself, so how was it managed?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:41:56 AM by sceptimatic »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2014, 04:41:32 AM »

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you though your thread still mattered. Carry on with your one camera theory.
Of course it matters. If it didn't matter then shills like you wouldn't be all over it. Reasonable people will look at it and it will get them thinking and you and your little crew will do your utmost to ridicule it. That's how it works.
Merely saying one camera is not answering the question and you know this. It's simply a stalling tactic because you have no clue how to get out of it.  :D