I ROCK

• 139 Replies

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
I ROCK
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
Quote from: "beast"
STOP HIJACKING MY TOPIC.  THIS IS A TOPIC FOR WHEN YOU DO GOOD AT SOMETHING.  NOT A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSING LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS MUSIC. :x

This is a topic?
the cake is a lie

I ROCK
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 12:45:41 PM »
I had someone finally give in and call me Jesus today, I rock.
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

?

mjk

I ROCK
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2006, 11:49:46 PM »
i sat back and chilled on the grass today while beast smacked a christian with his own analogy, i passively rock. :D
quote="diegodraw"]you never mentioned anything about antagonizing naive idiots who have reason to believe they should defend what everyone already knows is logical....Not like anybody would ever have fun doing that, of course[/quote]

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
I ROCK
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 11:39:23 AM »
I'm playing guitar with my amp on 10. Therefore, I ROCK.
the cake is a lie

?

cadmium_blimp

• funny, you thought I'd convert, didn't you?
I ROCK
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
You didn't even turn it up to eleven?  You fail.

Quote from: Commander Taggart
Never give up, never surrender!

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
I ROCK
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 11:43:06 AM »
Well, I don't happen to own an amp that has an 11 setting (believe it or not, they exist!), so I guess my rockage is somewhat diminished.
the cake is a lie

I ROCK
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 12:22:28 PM »
I just played an insane round of "hot cross buns" on my 2-string accoustic, therefore I ROCK.
 captain is sailing through the arctic. The first mate runs up and says to him, "captain, there is an iceberg dead ahead. What should we do?" The captain looks at the iceberg, then glances at his map and says, "there's no iceberg here! Keep going!"

I ROCK
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 06:05:13 PM »
I am Listening to Tenacious D, therefore, I Rock.
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

beast

I ROCK
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 08:42:43 PM »
Last night playing pool with some friends we had 2 balls to go plus the black (it was actually yellow in colour) ball (they had 5 to go).  I had a hard long angle shot which was going to just miss their balls.  Not only did I sink the ball, I lined up the white almost perfectly with the last ball, sunk that and then had another long angled shot at the black and sunk it.  While I confess that the fist and third shots were flukes - they were exactly what I was trying to do - and there can be no denying this since there was only one pocket the balls could go in and I didn't bounce them off anything.  I am a horrible pool player but slowly getting better :)  I rock.

?

cadmium_blimp

I ROCK
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »
I have no school tomorrow or Friday because it's deer season.  That rocks.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
I ROCK
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006, 03:21:31 PM »
Holy shit, what kind of backwoods town do you live in?
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

cadmium_blimp

I ROCK
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 03:25:33 PM »
Yeah, they actually have to give us days off or else there will probably be people skipping school.  I rather enjoy it.  The only bad thing about my town is that it is too far from anywhere.  And, by anywhere, I mean any place that has a decent album store/comic book store/movie store.  Wal-Marts don't count.

beast

I ROCK
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 06:51:17 PM »
I am getting paid to be a model today  8-)  I have been practising 'Blue Steel' all day.

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
I ROCK
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 09:26:12 AM »
Derelicte > Blue Steel.  :wink:
the cake is a lie

beast

I ROCK
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2006, 04:55:03 PM »
Surely you mean Magnum>blue steel

Derelicte was the name of the fashion show.

So I guess you can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan.

I ROCK
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 01:50:53 AM »
My heads as hard as a rock... I ROCK!!
person without religion is like a fish without a bike

I ROCK
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 05:44:06 AM »
Quote from: "Who da man"

Not quite sure about that, but your avatar does.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I ROCK
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 03:29:05 PM »
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
Quote from: "Who da man"

Not quite sure about that, but your avatar does.

Yay i Rock!!!
person without religion is like a fish without a bike

I ROCK
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »
am i allowed to rock?

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
I ROCK
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2006, 11:17:06 AM »
Here's what rocks: I'm going to see Blind Guardian in two weeks. Therefore, I rock, and so does BG.
the cake is a lie

?

Nomad

• Official Member
I ROCK
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2006, 03:22:48 PM »
I have two boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, therefore I rock.

Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
I ROCK
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2006, 03:48:02 PM »
I can't understand the people who think Dunkin' Donuts is better than Krispy Kreme. Krispy Kreme owns.
the cake is a lie

?

Nomad

• Official Member
I ROCK
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2006, 03:53:49 PM »
By FAR KK is better than DD.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

mjk

I ROCK
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2006, 07:54:36 PM »
Quote from: "beast"
Last night playing pool with some friends we had 2 balls to go plus the black (it was actually yellow in colour) ball (they had 5 to go).  I had a hard long angle shot which was going to just miss their balls.  Not only did I sink the ball, I lined up the white almost perfectly with the last ball, sunk that and then had another long angled shot at the black and sunk it.  While I confess that the fist and third shots were flukes - they were exactly what I was trying to do - and there can be no denying this since there was only one pocket the balls could go in and I didn't bounce them off anything.  I am a horrible pool player but slowly getting better :)  I rock.

that was at the lisbon wasnt it?  we went there last night and were like "wtf the black is yelow!?!??!!?"  and glen was there, and me and a friend whooped jmz and another friend TWICE.  i rock AROUND THE CLOCK!!!!1111!!!!1
quote="diegodraw"]you never mentioned anything about antagonizing naive idiots who have reason to believe they should defend what everyone already knows is logical....Not like anybody would ever have fun doing that, of course[/quote]

I ROCK
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »
this summer i saw high on fire, modified toy orchestra, isis and some others live. they rocked. and i saw susperia and red harvest a couple of months ago. i rock.

beast

I ROCK
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2006, 03:12:44 AM »
I got a promotion at work.  Not only do I get paid more, but I now work twice as much - so my weekly income has doubled :D  I definitely rock.

Northrider5

• Winter Scourge
I ROCK
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2006, 10:25:55 AM »
I rock, because I do. Live with it. 8-)
Courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood Muslim.

I ROCK
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2006, 01:12:41 PM »
*Pushes rocks on top of Beast* Yep...you rock. :P

beast

I ROCK
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2006, 08:16:47 AM »
8-)

So I played poker today.  It was hilarious.  I fucking owned big time.  We were playing for like $5 and we played three games and I won 2 and came second in the other.

The hilarious thing was that there were 3 guys who really thought they knew what they were talking about, and constantly offered advice and stuff, and I totally concur with what they said too - I mean they did know what they were talking about, maybe even more than I did in some cases.  However, and it's a fairly big however.  I spent the whole night pretending to be really bad and asking stupid questions (like what the chips were worth ever few hands) and occasionally doing completely stupid random bets.  The idea was, and it worked perfectly, pretend to be a n00b poker player and then rape them on the hands that it counted on.  In the second game I won it went down to me and another guy (who thought he was good) with me totally dominating and because I was sure I would win, I played really blaze until suddenly he came back to be winning.  So next hand he was big blind and I spent a long time 'deciding' if I should call or drop.  I had pocket 9s - which is good for head to head I think.  After "deciding" to call, he went all in - in a blatant attempt to buy the pot.  I called (of course), 9 came up in the flop and I destroyed him.  It was so much fun.  I really love putting on a character like that, for the night.  There were a couple of times when I think people got a little suspicious but I don't know if anybody clicked (except maybe Tom, who I have played with a lot - I didn't know any of the other guys).  Also another guy who I have played with a bit came along and then went out straight away in the third game but made a comment that I was probably the best player there and everybody laughed (including me) as if he was telling a joke, but I'm fairly sure he was serious :P.

Anyway good night - I spent $30 and earned $60 (that $30 was on beer and food).  Pretty good for a night of fun.  So I rock.

?

cadmium_blimp

I ROCK
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2006, 08:56:17 PM »
I bought Allman Brothers Band's "Eat A Peach," John Cash's autobiography, and Ultimate Iron Man TPB.  I think this qualifies for a little bit of rockage.