If the earth is not spinning, and is covered by a stationary dome

• 277 Replies
Re: If the earth is not spinning, and is covered by a stationary dome
« Reply #240 on: May 05, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »
Oh that is not CG.  Don't underestimate our technology though because that is precisely what is suspending everything in the ISS.  Anti-gravity is achieved within our atmosphere, not hundreds of miles in space.

How would that work? I'm glad you don't deny the existence of satellites though, that's something already.
Oh but I do deny satellites! Calling it by it's name does not mean I believe it's definition.  It's ok, I'm used to people making assumptions on here.   :)

« Reply #241 on: May 05, 2014, 07:40:42 AM »
You said the ISS exists, only the ISS and not all the other satellites? Anyway, how does the ISS work then?
I have yet to see evidence that Lunar Eclipses even exist.  Have you ever seen one?

« Reply #242 on: May 05, 2014, 07:50:05 AM »
Saying it exists is a very broad term.  Sure it exists but not in space.  Just search this forum for threads on it and see what I'm talking about.  Anti-gravity has been proven possible ON EARTH with high frequency sound.  I think it's a combination of that and electromagnetism.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #243 on: May 05, 2014, 07:53:01 AM »
Saying it exists is a very broad term.  Sure it exists but not in space.  Just search this forum for threads on it and see what I'm talking about.  Anti-gravity has been proven possible ON EARTH with high frequency sound.  I think it's a combination of that and electromagnetism.
anti-gravity is not possible with sound. Where did you get thing junk. You can say an airplane is an anti-gravity machine also if you look at it that way.

« Reply #244 on: May 05, 2014, 07:56:35 AM »
I think

I'm going to go ahead and call BS on this one.
You did not ask me for logic.  You asked for my opinion. - Jroa

« Reply #245 on: May 05, 2014, 07:58:02 AM »
What, you don't think?  That's pretty obvious.

« Reply #246 on: May 05, 2014, 08:01:06 AM »
anti-gravity is not possible with sound. Where did you get thing junk. You can say an airplane is an anti-gravity machine also if you look at it that way.
7 year old video
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> 

« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2014, 08:02:18 AM »
Well, not all of us can be super independent free thinkers that just happen to reject everything about physics based solely on the fact we simply don't understand them.

You, like you and scepti.

« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2014, 08:04:07 AM »
Ever read the description that the gentleman that posted that video put?

Let me help you...

I quote...

Uploaded on Jul 2, 2006 

This is an acoustic levitation chamber I designed and built in 1987 as a micro-gravity experiment for NASA related subject matter.
The 12 inch cubed plexiglas Helmholtz Resonant Cavity has 3 speakers attached to the cube by aluminium acoustic waveguides.
By applying a continuous resonant(600Hertz) sound wave, and by adjusting the amplitude and phase relationship amongst the 3 speakers; I was able to control levitation and movement in all 3 (x,y,z) axis of the ambient space.
This research was used to show the effects of micro-gravity conditions that exist in the space shuttle environment in orbit, but done here on Earth in a lab.
This is not "anti-gravity." So don't waste time arguing something pointless.

Notice the part that is bold please.

« Reply #249 on: May 05, 2014, 08:06:07 AM »
Haha.

I can't stop laughing at this.

You kill me, earthisaspaceship.

Posting a video to try and prove antigravity...........a video posted by a guy that leaves a disclaimed saying it's not in fact antigravity.

You can't make this stuff up folks. He actually is that dumb.

« Reply #250 on: May 05, 2014, 08:18:42 AM »
See how controlled your brain is?  Just because some guy associated with NASA says it's not anti-gravity, you believe him.  The shit is levitating.  Defying gravity.  Are you fucking blind?  Maybe you should read the link the guy provided in the video as well.  You might learn something.  However, I disagree with this:
"First, gravity is a force that causes objects to attract one another. The simplest way to understand gravity is through Isaac Newton's law of universal gravitation. This law states that every particle in the universe attracts every other particle. The more massive an object is, the more strongly it attracts other objects. The closer objects are, the more strongly they attract each other."  If that was true, everything on Earth would be sticking together.  LOL
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:25:27 AM by EarthIsASpaceship »

« Reply #251 on: May 05, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »
See how controlled your brain is?  Just because some guy associated with NASA says it's not anti-gravity, you believe him.  The shit is levitating.  Defying gravity.  Are you fucking blind?  Maybe you should read the link the guy provided in the video as well.  You might learn something.  However, I disagree with this:
"First, gravity is a force that causes objects to attract one another. The simplest way to understand gravity is through Isaac Newton's law of universal gravitation. This law states that every particle in the universe attracts every other particle. The more massive an object is, the more strongly it attracts other objects. The closer objects are, the more strongly they attract each other."  If that was true, everything on Earth would be sticking together.  LOL
What sort of blind?

« Reply #252 on: May 05, 2014, 08:41:04 AM »

Anti-gravity is not something that defies gravity, it is something that NULLIFIES gravity. Flight defies gravity.

« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2014, 08:48:36 AM »
Anti-gravity is not something that defies gravity, it is something that NULLIFIES gravity. Flight defies gravity.
Do you know what ANTI means?

?

Starman

« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2014, 08:54:05 AM »
You can say anything can defy gravity. The sound video is interesting and it works on resonance of the chamber. It is like a ping pong ball will float on a jet of air. True anti-gravity has never been invented. True Anti-gravity means changing gravity to produce lift. Helium balloons, helicopters, airplanes, rockets, Birds and anything that will stay off the ground can be define defying gravity. It is that simple. Any satellite in orbit is not a anti-gravity machine. 

?

Starman

« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2014, 08:55:21 AM »
You can put a ball in your hand it is does not nullify gravity. Gravity is still there.

?

Starman

« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:45 AM »
Here is the definition.

Anti-gravity is the idea of creating a place or object that is free from the force of gravity. It does not refer to the lack of weight under gravity experienced in free fall or orbit, or to balancing the force of gravity with some other force, such as electromagnetism or aerodynamic lift. Anti-gravity is a recurring concept in science fiction, particularly in the context of spacecraft propulsion. An early example is the gravity blocking substance "Cavorite" in H. G. Wells' The First Men in the Moon.

« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2014, 09:00:58 AM »

YOU posted a video trying to show proof of anti-gravity...............posted by someone that says it's not anti-gravity at all.

Idiot.

?

Starman

« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2014, 09:05:45 AM »
The video says "acoustic levitation"

« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2014, 09:14:39 AM »
Well by this logic we all have anti-gravity machines attached to our torsos.

They are normally called legs, but I'm going to refer to them as articulating anti-gravity inducers from now on.

« Reply #260 on: May 05, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »

Opposite.

As in........you are anti-intelligent.

« Reply #261 on: May 05, 2014, 09:22:01 AM »
Ok you fools.  I give up.  Keep believing a bullshit fairytale about your existence.  Maybe one day you will get it, maybe not.  Really not my concern.  It's your life.

« Reply #262 on: May 05, 2014, 09:23:38 AM »
Ok you fools.  I give up.  Keep believing a bullshit fairytale about your existence.  Maybe one day you will get it, maybe not.  Really not my concern.  It's your life.

Is it too frustrating trying to explain something that you don't understand to a bunch of skeptics?

It should be, because you're wrong and shouldn't have been trying to do it in the first place.

« Reply #263 on: May 05, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »

You give up because you have no arguments. That device is just a levitation device. There are many things like that, like " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">this for example. They are not anti-gravity, they just provide a force on an object which is the opposite of its weight, like air does on airplanes.
Stop believing a bullshit fairytale, really, come back to Earth.
I have yet to see evidence that Lunar Eclipses even exist.  Have you ever seen one?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2014, 09:49:01 AM »

Is it too frustrating trying to explain something that you don't understand to a bunch of skeptics?

It should be, because you're wrong and shouldn't have been trying to do it in the first place.
Straight in and on the attack I see. Hahahahaha. You people do make me laugh.
Sceptics my arse. Indoctrinates/indoctrinated and shills is what you lot are, that's all.
A bunch of wooden tops pretending they know science.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2014, 09:53:30 AM »

You give up because you have no arguments. That device is just a levitation device. There are many things like that, like " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">this for example. They are not anti-gravity, they just provide a force on an object which is the opposite of its weight, like air does on airplanes.
Stop believing a bullshit fairytale, really, come back to Earth.
Why don't you take a bit of time to see what Earthisaspaceship is saying. She's basically saying that levitation is possible by acoustics and is showing you people that what you term as gravity or , as in your fake ISS floating things,  that you call micro or zero gravity, can be also done by acoustic levitation, meaning it's a possible explanation for what and why certain things happen, INSTEAD of the pretence of gravity.

« Reply #266 on: May 05, 2014, 10:05:51 AM »
Still waiting for you to answer me requests to explain your beliefs on the sun and earth and tides in scientific terms scepti.

And still seeing you avoid it.

« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2014, 10:10:16 AM »
Why don't you take a bit of time to see what Earthisaspaceship is saying. She's basically saying that levitation is possible by acoustics and is showing you people that what you term as gravity or , as in your fake ISS floating things,  that you call micro or zero gravity, can be also done by acoustic levitation, meaning it's a possible explanation for what and why certain things happen, INSTEAD of the pretence of gravity.
Give it up Scepti.  They are too dense to get it.  I cannot tolerate their inadequate mentality.  Their brain waves are too weak.

« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2014, 10:14:36 AM »

Straight in and on the attack I see. Hahahahaha. You people do make me laugh.
Sceptics my arse. Indoctrinates/indoctrinated and shills is what you lot are, that's all.
A bunch of wooden tops pretending they know science.  ;D

I've forgotten more real science than you'll ever pretend to understand.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2014, 10:23:20 AM »
Give it up Scepti.  They are too dense to get it.  I cannot tolerate their inadequate mentality.  Their brain waves are too weak.
Yeah, I think you're right. I think I'll give it a break for a while with them and just post my thoughts to those who are interested.