Stars having a circular motion

• 7 Replies
Stars having a circular motion
« on: March 30, 2014, 02:22:58 AM »
Why do stars in this timelapse (or any sky timelapse) have a circular motion on the sky?

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Some go under the horizon, and come back up again. Overall movement is circular. Why?

mohamed

• "Each spring, the Sun sets in a boiling spring"
Re: Stars having a circular motion
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 12:58:33 PM »
hello!
Actually every single body in the sky, turns around the earth (the sun the moon the planets and the stars)...
according to the geocentric model = the earth and the sky are the most important creations in the universe!
according to RET the sun, the planets, the stars, are the lords of the universe... the earth is a little segment!
make a choice!

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it"

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 01:09:28 PM »
hello!
Actually every single body in the sky, turns around the earth (the sun the moon the planets and the stars)...
according to the geocentric model = the earth and the sky are the most important creations in the universe!
according to RET the sun, the planets, the stars, are the lords of the universe... the earth is a little segment!
make a choice!
I see you are referring to the creation of God. I see also you don't have a scientific mind. The geocentric model is over 1000 years old. Are you saying in the sun is orbiting around the earth?

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:52:41 PM »
How do you know where  Mohamed mind is at. I know yours is damaged.   
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 10:38:09 PM »
At the botem of his post , it will say something about allah

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 02:32:22 AM »
So what he believes in God. last I looked it wasn't a crime to pray to God. regardless of what name you chose to give God. I find it despicable that any one  could  think less of a person simply because they pray to God. Gezzzzz grow up & get a life.         
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:34:44 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 02:56:35 AM »
So what he believes in God. last I looked it wasn't a crime to pray to God. regardless of what name you chose to give God. I find it despicable that any one  could  think less of a person simply because they pray to God. Gezzzzz grow up & get a life.         

Dont care what he is or what he beliefs.
Ik just supported starmans quote
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:58:54 AM by ViSteurs »

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 03:44:07 AM »

Dont care what he is or what he beliefs.
Ik just supported starmans quote
What that Mohamed doesn't have a scientific mind if he believes in God.  ::)