Moon landing may be a hoax.

• 86 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
Moon landing may be a hoax.
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:50:15 AM »
This guy has some compelling ideas that the moon landing was a hoax.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Re: Moon landing may be a hoax.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 06:50:30 AM »
double post
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:52:12 AM by JimmyTheCrab »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:51:50 AM »

Yes, not bad,

However this video proves beyond doubt that we went to the moon:

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">NEIL ARMSTRONG RAPS | Dan Bull

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 05:59:42 PM »
This guy has some compelling ideas that the moon landing was a hoax.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

That was pretty funny!
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 04:02:02 AM »
I've seen lots of stuff about the moon landing hoax, but nothing has convinced me yet it's a hoax.

?

tappet

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 04:26:45 AM »
I've seen lots of stuff about the moon landing hoax, but nothing has convinced me yet it's a hoax.
Funny how different people can look at the same stuff, some of these people can spot the problems with it and some of these people do not have that ability.

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 04:35:48 AM »
I can spot the same crap you fool! Actually I don't even need to, the documentaries spotted them for me. But like most other conspiracies, the final puzzle pieces are never there so you are always left with just a big maybe. That is what you don't get! See there would be no conspiracies if there was hard evidence. That is what makes me smarter than you, I can point out when it isn't hard evidence, only possibilities.

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 05:02:19 AM »
I can spot the same crap you fool! Actually I don't even need to, the documentaries spotted them for me. But like most other conspiracies, the final puzzle pieces are never there so you are always left with just a big maybe. That is what you don't get! See there would be no conspiracies if there was hard evidence. That is what makes me smarter than you, I can point out when it isn't hard evidence, only possibilities.
What do you do for a job ?
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don'tů:

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 05:03:13 AM »
Funny how different people can look at the same stuff, some of these people can spot the problems with it and some of these people do not have that ability.
Yes, you conspiracy theorists have special abilities to spot stuff us baseline humans just can't see.

Which explains why the most high powered, analytical jobs in society are carried out by conspiracy whakos.

?

tappet

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 01:22:05 PM »
Smarter than me, are you sure?
You cannot even find the final puzzle pieces. LOL

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »
Yes, it is funny how some people can spot problems and others can look closer and understand why they aren't really problems.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 09:04:59 PM »
Yes, it is funny how some people can spot problems and others can look closer and understand why they aren't really problems.

I think there are problems with the evidence, but that goes for all evidence for everything. The ptoblems with the evidence for the moon landing, or what people think are the problems, are addressed exhaustively in the literature but the explanations that are given for the problems are not accepted by flatearther's or (some) conspiracy theorists. They won't accept any explanation no matter how good or accurate or logical or  exhaustive it is,  simply on the basis that it does not fit their preconceived theories (which are anyway false), and when you press them on explaining these per-conceived methodological choices and/or theories, they simply don't address the criticism in any exhaustive way, they say stuff like for instance, you say if gravity is not real, then why do things fall down, and they will say "why do you think things don't fall down?" I have seen this just from lurking, and I find it slightly irritating, cuz then I think if they aren't going to addressee the question what's the point?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:08:52 PM by Hanenobi »

?

tappet

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 12:08:25 AM »
They won't accept any explanation no matter how good or accurate or logical or  exhaustive it is,  simply on the basis that it does not fit their preconceived theories (which are anyway false),
Preconceived really, for  nearly 50 years I was a REer believing with out a doubt in this sort of shit:
http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/cairns/cairns-man-gunnar-prehl-makes-the-shortlist-for-one-way-trip-into-space-with-dutch-non-profit-mars-one/story-fnjpusyw-1226827640457
So REer's think this is real and I don't think its real because of my preconceived ideas and being a FEer , I according to you lot cannot tell shit from clay.
You can put videos in this thread attempting to ridicule FEer's but these links I am posting are supposed to be real.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/12/opinion/beemer-mars-trip/?hpt=hp_c5
Somebody please respond and tell me why and how I am wrong about these links as that would be pure gold.

So at 8 years old Heidi Beemer remembers telling herself that the only way to find the answers locked in our solar system will be to send humans to mars.
Well there you go. At 8 years of age I was chasing girls with grasshoppers in my hand. Obviously I was destined to be a FEer.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:29:54 AM by tappet »

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 12:38:18 AM »
They won't accept any explanation no matter how good or accurate or logical or  exhaustive it is,  simply on the basis that it does not fit their preconceived theories (which are anyway false),
Preconceived really, for  nearly 50 years I was a REer believing with out a doubt in this sort of shit:
http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/cairns/cairns-man-gunnar-prehl-makes-the-shortlist-for-one-way-trip-into-space-with-dutch-non-profit-mars-one/story-fnjpusyw-1226827640457
So REer's think this is real and I don't think its real because of my preconceived ideas and being a FEer , I according to you lot cannot tell shit from clay.
You can put videos in this thread attempting to ridicule FEer's but these links I am posting are supposed to be real.
Somebody please respond and tell me why and how I am wrong about these links as that would be pure gold.

So at 8 years old Heidi Beemer remembers telling herself that the only way to find the answers locked in our solar system will be to send humans to mars.
Well there you go. At 8 years of age I was chasing girls with grasshoppers in my hand. Obviously I was destined to be a FEer.

Everyone has preconceived notions, that  is not the problem. The problem is that no matter how exhaustively the scientific and other explanations we have for say gettting to the moon, evolution etc (creationists and flatearhters) people will deny it simply because it does not fit into their preconceived notions (even if those explanations are based on theories that rebut those preconceived notions substantively and the theories explain all the data  better and more coherently).

Tappet, it has nothing to do with childhood, preconceived notions are notions we use to view the world, our assumptions whether founded or unfounded.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:43:20 AM by Hanenobi »

?

tappet

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 12:44:02 AM »

Everyone has preconceived notions, that  is not the problem. The problem is that no matter how exhaustively the scientific and other explanations we have for say gettting to the moon, evolution etc (creationists and flatearhters) people will deny it simply because it does not fit into their preconceived notions (even if those explanations are based on theories that rebut those preconceived notions substantively and explain all the data  better and more coherently).
So you are saying you believe the links I just posted are all good and there is nothing odd.

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 12:49:03 AM »

So REer's think this is real and I don't think its real because of my preconceived ideas and being a FEer ,

Yes they do, and they have no good reason to believe otherwise.

I according to you lot cannot tell shit from clay.

I am beginning to think so, yes.

REer's do think it is real, there is not good explanation to believe otherwise.

What do you expect we suppose you are wrong about, I am a little confused. Those links are about people signing up for a trip to mars.

The argument from incredulity is all you have.

Irrelevant.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:51:12 AM by Hanenobi »

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 12:53:58 AM »

Everyone has preconceived notions, that  is not the problem. The problem is that no matter how exhaustively the scientific and other explanations we have for say gettting to the moon, evolution etc (creationists and flatearhters) people will deny it simply because it does not fit into their preconceived notions (even if those explanations are based on theories that rebut those preconceived notions substantively and explain all the data  better and more coherently).
So you are saying you believe the links I just posted are all good and there is nothing odd.

What about those links do you want me to admit I am believing, there are few things in there and if you ask me speccifically if I believe a certain thing I will tell you.

?

tappet

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:44 AM »

What about those links do you want me to admit I am believing, there are few things in there and if you ask me speccifically if I believe a certain thing I will tell you.
I have nothing else to say.
 You have made it quite clear as to your beliefs.

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »

I have nothing else to say.
 You have made it quite clear as to your beliefs.

No I have not "made it clear", because you haven't asked me anything specific; you have just assumed what you think to be true, and the reason you don't want to make, what you think it is I believe, explicit is so that your notions can't be criticized.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 01:35:46 AM by Hanenobi »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 06:40:08 AM »
If gravity is supposed to be one sixth of that on Earth, then how in the hell can the moon pull up the oceans on Earth when Earth's gravity is supposedly 6 times stronger?
How stupid does theoretical science have to get before people will see through all of this charade?

If light is photons, then how can Nixon make a phone call to the moon and transfer those photons into a magnetic wave for Armstrong to hear his voice and vice versa?
What did Armstrong have on the moon that received the data to be channelled to his back pack AERIAL and to be channelled back from him through that back pack AERIAL to be sent back to Earth, all the while the Earth is supposedly spinning at over 1000mph?

How can supposedly intelligent people not see the absurdity in all of this?

?

Starman

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 06:59:02 AM »
If gravity is supposed to be one sixth of that on Earth, then how in the hell can the moon pull up the oceans on Earth when Earth's gravity is supposedly 6 times stronger?
How stupid does theoretical science have to get before people will see through all of this charade?

If light is photons, then how can Nixon make a phone call to the moon and transfer those photons into a magnetic wave for Armstrong to hear his voice and vice versa?
What did Armstrong have on the moon that received the data to be channelled to his back pack AERIAL and to be channelled back from him through that back pack AERIAL to be sent back to Earth, all the while the Earth is supposedly spinning at over 1000mph?

You lost it again.  Nixon talk to the astronaut using radio wave not light waves.
Are you that stupid?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 07:05:37 AM »

You lost it again.  Nixon talk to the astronaut using radio wave not light waves.
Are you that stupid?
Radio waves through  vacuum; really? Tell me how they managed it and I'll tell you why it's an absolute ridiculous notion.

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 07:08:09 AM »

And it actually works!  Look it up.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 07:10:18 AM »

That's about the best I can expect from you. I think I'll give you a few more attempts to see if you have anything to add, then I'll simply bin you. You're worthless. ;)

?

Starman

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 07:11:03 AM »

Are you that stupid?
Radio waves through  vacuum; really? Tell me how they managed it and I'll tell you why it's an absolute ridiculous notion.
Look it up!

?

Starman

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 07:12:49 AM »

That's about the best I can expect from you. I think I'll give you a few more attempts to see if you have anything to add, then I'll simply bin you. You're worthless. ;)
We don't have to prove your cell world or why your world has no vacuum. That is your job.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 07:16:10 AM »

We don't have to prove your cell world or why your world has no vacuum. That is your job.
  ;D That's all I need to know. Your moon landing dies a death on just this phone call alone.

?

Starman

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 07:29:33 AM »

;D That's all I need to know. Your moon landing dies a death on just this phone call alone.
Go talk to Nixon. He will tell you the truth.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 07:33:13 AM »
All you people looking in, that have a clear mind or are on the fence. This is the answers you come to expect from global Earth indoctrinates. The telephone call from Nixon could not have happened. This alone absolutely proves without  shadow of  doubt that the moon landings were faked.

?

Starman

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:22 AM »
All you people looking in, that have a clear mind or are on the fence. This is the answers you come to expect from global Earth indoctrinates. The telephone call from Nixon could not have happened. This alone absolutely proves without  shadow of  doubt that the moon landings were faked.
Your opinion does not disprove anything. It is just your view. Got to Florida and look to where it all happened.