My concerns

• 10 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
My concerns
« on: March 24, 2014, 06:54:16 AM »
Memberating is also against the rules.  Let the moderators do their job.  Stop trying to be a vigilante.
I have to problem with that but there have been lots of broken rules by all including moderators.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Re: Ultimate Proof.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 06:57:00 AM »
Please make a thread in the Suggestions and Concerns forum if you would like to further discuss this.  Do not derail this topic by bringing up your concerns here.

?

Starman

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 07:15:32 AM »
Please make a thread in the Suggestions and Concerns forum if you would like to further discuss this.  Do not derail this topic by bringing up your concerns here.
I am curious for two things. There are a few hidden users. Why is that. And who are the moderators?

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:20:14 AM »
Memberating is also against the rules.  Let the moderators do their job.  Stop trying to be a vigilante.

I am not being vigilante, please stop derailing and respond to my original post.
The reason I quote the rules is because unrelated one liners derail the thread, and detract from the discussion.
You can also step off of a chair and you will see the ground rise up to meet you.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 07:22:03 AM »
I am curious for two things. There are a few hidden users. Why is that. And who are the moderators?

The hidden people are people who have been here long enough to be sick and tired of people like Parsifal making threads like "What a self absorbed douche", "What a Parsifal absorbed douche", "I have discovered a hidden romance", and other threads like that.

I am not sure who all the moderators are any more.  I know of myself, Pongo, Gayer, Ski, and Roundy.  There may be others, but I am not sure.

?

Starman

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 07:24:40 AM »

The hidden people are people who have been here long enough to be sick and tired of people like Parsifal making threads like "What a self absorbed douche", "What a Parsifal absorbed douche", "I have discovered a hidden romance", and other threads like that.

I am not sure who all the moderators are any more.  I know of myself, Pongo, Gayer, Ski, and Roundy.  There may be others, but I am not sure.
Ok i understand. If they are hidden for those reasons why are they not banned?

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26:56 AM »

No offense to starman, but what does this have to do with my post?
You can also step off of a chair and you will see the ground rise up to meet you.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 07:28:11 AM »
I agree and I will move the last few posts to S&C. 

?

Starman

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
Sorry. I got my answers.

No offense to starman, but what does this have to do with my post?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: My concerns
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 08:13:12 AM »
Why would FES ban people who choose to hide their online status? There's no rule against it, and it's an option you can choose in your profile. Most forums have this option.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 09:51:37 AM »

From the member list:

Ichimaru Gin :]           Planar Moderator   2009-02-01      
Colonel Gaydafi           Planar Moderator   2007-02-26      
Pongo                     Planar Moderator   2009-02-16      
ﮎingulaЯiτy               Planar Moderator   2007-02-16      
Roundy the Truthinessist  Planar Moderator   2007-03-28      
jroa                      Planar Moderator   2011-09-19   
Ski                       Planar Moderator   2008-04-22
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:55:51 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.