Ultimate Proof.

• 13 Replies
Ultimate Proof.
« on: March 24, 2014, 02:16:06 AM »
Could an FE evangelist please explain to me the problem with daytime at the poles?
On the North and South pole a day lasts 6 months at a time, and only sets when the earth reaches a point
in it's orbit where the tilt in it's axis of rotation becomes significant enough to 'set' the sun.

If, according to FET, the Sun orbits the Earth in a track like motion as proposed to explain the seasons,
does this mean that the sun is spending 6 months at a time at the poles?
if this is the case, why are there normal days elsewhere on the Earth?
shouldn't there be 6 months of darkness elsewhere in the world?

You can also step off of a chair and you will see the ground rise up to meet you.

Re: Ultimate Proof.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 02:26:00 AM »
Yea, look at my 2 posts about the seasons and watch how they went nowhere.

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:37:00 AM »
They can never explain anything, let alone seasons and sunrises/sunsets.

Nor can they explain why the sun, which is apparently 3000km above our heads, shines like a spotlight. They can't explain this mechanism, apparently.

Frankly, they can't really explain anything and for one simple reason: nothing about their model fits reality/observation. Absolutely nothing. That is why you see their thoughts/opinions on their model change frequently- after all, you can't ever really get a square peg to fit into a round hole.

If FE's couldn't utter the words indoctrination, lies, conspiracy or bullshit, they'd all be permanently speechless.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 02:47:39 AM »
The best is how the sun is so small over head, and when it is nighttime, it simply is to far away to give light. So Sun over Russia will also give light all the way down to Australia, but a sun over California, it will be dark in New York.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 02:49:33 AM »
I saw that, and It's a shame.
I'm posting purely out of curiosity. What really get's to me is that there seems to be a blind unwillingness by flat earth proponents to even consider that the Earth is round. Almost, it would seem, that their 'religion' will not allow it.
I'm not sure if there is an underlying religion or worldview that will not allow them to accept the fact that the Earth is round.
You can also step off of a chair and you will see the ground rise up to meet you.

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 03:01:15 AM »
And I have asked 1000 times for days for one reason to believe in a Flat Earth and nobody can answer. They only tell me because everything is a lie, look outside your window and see it looks flat, and that they know the Earth is not a sphere. Not 1 reason how they know it is flat.
The trick is, since the Earth is so big, you can't see the curvature from your backyard, they will always say you are just brainwashed.

?

tappet

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 03:11:49 AM »

The trick is, since the Earth is so
No, the trick is you are not going into space.

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 03:24:45 AM »
Tappet when you eat food, how do you know it was not poisoned? How do you know the TV doesn't have a camera built in watching you? How do you know there aren't chemicals out into the water supply to make you not see the truth, and even if you don't drink it, in a hot shower you will inhale the steam? How do you know the Earth is not simply a petrie dish for aliens who are so big, we are like toys to them. How do you know the Earth is not one huge chess board played by Giants?

How do you know this isn't a dream right now? How do you know you are not inside a huge computer program and all your reality is just a software program while the real you is hooked up to the main frame computer?

How do you know wars are only the Illuminati playing a chess game against each other for fun because they can like we would play Risk or Stratego?

How do you know Lord of the Rings isn't actually the true history of our planet?

How do you know Men In Black isn't based on a real story?

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 03:34:25 AM »

Instead of getting emotional, please answer my question in the first post.
If you want to reject the Round Earth model because of inconsistencies,
why not reject FE because of inconsistencies?

Instead of telling me that the world is lying to me, tell me the truth
as you know it, and how it reacts to some very serious questions posted on this forum, which
is an open debate.

Once again, do not get emotional.
Simply list the reasons for and against FE and RE.
Do not post here if you are not interested in debate.

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 03:43:57 AM »

On the other hand @tappet
You are violating the rules of your own forum.

Please read the rules before posting, especially this part:

"Trolling and low-content posting will not be tolerated and this forum will be moderated quite strictly. "Low-content posting" refers to short posts like "lol" or "yeah" or "that's dumb." Before you make a post in here, ask yourself, "am I really adding anything to the conversation?" If the answer is "no", you probably shouldn't make the post. Likewise, keep to the point at hand. If you wish to discuss a tangential subject, you should create a new thread rather than pulling the current thread off its original topic."

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 05:54:48 AM »

On the other hand @tappet
You are violating the rules of your own forum.

Please read the rules before posting, especially this part:

"Trolling and low-content posting will not be tolerated and this forum will be moderated quite strictly. "Low-content posting" refers to short posts like "lol" or "yeah" or "that's dumb." Before you make a post in here, ask yourself, "am I really adding anything to the conversation?" If the answer is "no", you probably shouldn't make the post. Likewise, keep to the point at hand. If you wish to discuss a tangential subject, you should create a new thread rather than pulling the current thread off its original topic."
The rules are not enforce to that extent. It is a forum not a court session. You will see those "lol" "yeah" or 'stupid" expressions from time to time. There are extreme theories here and some emotions will flair up. Just go with the flow.

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2014, 06:03:18 AM »
The rules are not enforce to that extent. It is a forum not a court session. You will see those "lol" "yeah" or 'stupid" expressions from time to time. There are extreme theories here and some emotions will flair up. Just go with the flow.

I'm sorry, i must have missed that when I read the rules,
especially this part:

"This forum is also subject to the Forum Rules, which are strictly enforced in this board. Please help us to keep the site in order by using the forum as intended and creating your topics in the correct area. Thank you."

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2014, 06:51:35 AM »
Memberating is also against the rules.  Let the moderators do their job.  Stop trying to be a vigilante. 

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 02:42:05 AM »
It's pathetic that a community dedicated to flat earth theory, has no theory to share.
Still awaiting an answer to my question.