Visitors to Antarctica Prove Antartica is Real

• 825 Replies
Re: Visitors to Antarctica Prove Antartica is Real
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2014, 03:10:07 AM »
earth is supposedly spinning. Try it in an experiment. see if you will obtain the same defined shadow as depicted in that picture. on a surface that can reflect & refract light.  :)So how fast is the earth suppose to be spinning? That's even more deceptive  in their calculations. rpm & travel are two different speed calculation. If the earth is doing  say for instance 100 RPM  then the whole mass is rotating at that speed. travel is the circumference measured per revolution. CPM. So what speed is the earth supposedly travelling RPM.             
The earth is spinning at 24/60 rpm That is .066 rpm The earth is 24,000 miles in circumference. So 24,000/24 = 1000mph.
You figurers are based on what, The calibration of clocks via Luna eclipse ? 
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

ausGeoff

« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2014, 12:19:48 PM »
Here a nice page with all the information on it.  http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/december-solstice.html

Don't you just love it when a flat earther is forced into using a round earth model to allegedly prove a point he's trying to make.    ;D

The obvious question here?  Why doesn't poor old Charles use a flat earth model?

Thanks for the laughs Charles

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2014, 12:22:50 PM »
Well, that post was as content full as an empty glass of water.  Perhaps you can actually prove something? 

?

burt

« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2014, 07:32:49 PM »
Well, that post was as content full as an empty glass of water.  Perhaps you can actually prove something?

"An empty glass of water" is nonsense.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »

So was the post. 

?

burt

« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2014, 07:36:29 PM »

So was the post. 

So your claim is not that it was content less, but that it was nonsense?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2014, 07:39:53 PM »
My semantics bashing skills are bigger than yours. 

?

burt

« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »
My semantics bashing skills are bigger than yours.

irrelevant.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2014, 07:41:39 PM »
Incorrect. 

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2014, 07:43:50 PM »
who cares!!

?

burt

« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2014, 07:44:44 PM »
who cares!!

Stop derailing the thread.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2014, 07:47:15 PM »
I agree.

« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2014, 08:08:55 PM »
Here a nice page with all the information on it.  http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/december-solstice.html

Don't you just love it when a flat earther is forced into using a round earth model to allegedly prove a point he's trying to make.    ;D

The obvious question here?  Why doesn't poor old Charles use a flat earth model?

Thanks for the laughs Charles.
To demonstrate what is being peddled is dog shit by the Round earth crew. Compare it to the chines calender. That's how laughable it all is, fudged up theory & figures to fit what ever model suits Round earth agenda.     
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

?

Starman

« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2014, 08:10:47 PM »

To demonstrate what is being peddled is dog shit by the Round earth crew. Compare it to the chines calender. That's how laughable it all is, fudged up theory & figures to fit what ever model suits Round earth agenda.     
Are you implying the Antarctica does not exist?

« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2014, 08:13:26 PM »
Ice "sheets" not curves , how do they fit in to your Round earth model. care to explain that little anomaly.?   
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:15:10 PM by charles bloomington »

?

Starman

« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2014, 08:15:58 PM »
Ice "sheets" not curves , who do they fit in to your Round earth model. care to explain that little anomaly.?
It fits well. By the way it is called a continent and people live there.

« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »

You do realize that "The Round Earth Crew" is everyone on the planet other than a few hundred people right?

You do realize the Chinese use a lunar calendar right?

« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2014, 08:28:41 PM »

Are you implying the Antarctica does not exist?
It exists because I  can see Antarctica land mass projected  on the moon. That's if the moon actually exists other then as a projected hologram. Which would make more sense mathematically.       

ausGeoff

« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2014, 08:43:39 PM »
Ice "sheets" not curves , how do they fit in to your Round earth model. care to explain that little anomaly.?

Are you for real Charles?  LOL.

Have you never seen a curved sheet?  No "anomaly" my friend—except for your skills of comprehension.  Or apparent lack thereof LOL.

« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2014, 08:50:20 PM »

You do realize that "The Round Earth Crew" is everyone on the planet other than a few hundred people right?

You do realize the Chinese use a lunar calendar right?
Probable but the world thought once to treat venoms snake bit you slice the wound & suck the poison out. It was even taught in medical schools. If you were to do that & got the venom from the wound area on your lips. you would be just as dead as the person bit. that method only applied to non venomous snakes lol. Thankfully we progressed to pressure bandage & antivenin , because some one thought out side the sheep pen & didn't buy the excepted world  theory & practise.
Yes I know what method the Chinese use. managed it all with three sticks & no 1039 mph spinning earth nonsense.       
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:16:34 PM by charles bloomington »

« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2014, 09:14:48 PM »

Are you for real Charles?  LOL.

Have you never seen a curved sheet?  No "anomaly" my friend—except for your skills of comprehension.  Or apparent lack thereof LOL.
Well seen as you consider your self such a smart dick. Maybe you could give us all a lesson on the constancy that ice crystals form. I'm sure those working on the problem of a calculative model for predicting the forming of  ice shelf layers & or rate of lose,would be very interested to hear you genus. There still struggling with the problem of calculating it in the field.         

« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2014, 11:30:19 PM »
And Charles, your evidence for the Earth being flat is...?

?

Selectrick

• Not flat, not round, it's a cone like your head!
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2014, 05:49:57 PM »
Seriously, what do they know?

They know they left from somewhere without snow or ice at sea level, traveled South into increasingly cold temperatures, and probably had to work their way through sea ice to get to land covered by snow and ice. Where else could they be?
On a place that is full of ice.
By your argument in this thread it seems apparent that you never really know where or trust where you are in the world. It must be a very scary feeling. There's a psychiatric description for that state of mind you know.

?

djuptsjomaour

« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2014, 06:19:09 PM »
Your flat Earth model has no Antarctica. We are told it is a wall of snow. Really you need to ask "so what?"
There are places on Earth thata re full of snow and ice. Do you think the tourists have some kind of ice safari map that tells them "you are here."?
you all may find this helpful : there is no journey that has been made yet to cross Antarctica from one side to the other in a straight line only L shaped trajectories(on whatever side from whatever side),which can easily draw one question : did the true south pole have really been reached?check your travel history

?

Starman

« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2014, 06:22:23 PM »
Your flat Earth model has no Antarctica. We are told it is a wall of snow. Really you need to ask "so what?"
There are places on Earth thata re full of snow and ice. Do you think the tourists have some kind of ice safari map that tells them "you are here."?
you all may find this helpful : there is no journey that has been made yet to cross Antarctica from one side to the other in a straight line only L shaped trajectories(on whatever side from whatever side),which can easily draw one question : did the true south pole have really been reached?check your travel history
Yes Yes. Here is a station at the south pole. People live there year round.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen%E2%80%93Scott_South_Pole_Station

« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2014, 07:14:58 PM »
Yes. If you have the cash, you can take a tour to the South Pole. There are guided trips that go in the summer months. It is expensive because you have to have enough money to pay for the plane and fuel, but you can go there. You can look this up and find out for yourself. But there isn't a whole lot of reason to cross Antarctica until they are able to build proper run ways for commercial flights.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2014, 11:02:49 PM »
This thread is not about the south pole, it is about Antarctica. 

« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2014, 03:15:46 AM »
Which is in the centre of Antarctia.

?

Starman

« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2014, 04:28:22 AM »
What is in the middle of Antarctica?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2014, 04:36:59 AM »
If we were discussing North America, how would it be relevant if someone started talking about Topeka, Kansas?  The south pole is irrelevant to the topic.