A challenge to flat earthers.

• 7 Replies
?

11cookeaw1

A challenge to flat earthers.
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:00:32 AM »
Using your theory, predict the trajectories of the Sun, the moon and the planets, predict the next lunar or solar eclipse etc. Then compare it with RE predictions and see who is more accurate. If FE cannot make more accurate predictions then it means that it is inferior.

V

• icosatetrachoron
Re: Explain me this
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 03:11:05 AM »
Predict in addition the tides for the next 25 years using your theory as proper scientists have done. Even a month or so.
i don't need a signature. go away.

?

Goth

Re: A challenge to flat earthers.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:45:12 PM »
Roman Catholic Church during the second half of the 16th century, responsible for prosecuting individuals accused of a wide array of crimes relating to religious doctrine or alternate religious doctrine or alternate religious beliefs. In the period after the Medieval Inquisition, it was one of three different manifestations of the wider Christian Inquisition along with the Spanish Inquisition and Portuguese Inquisition Copper ni c us, G ali leo

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »
Roman Catholic Church during the second half of the 16th century, responsible for prosecuting individuals accused of a wide array of crimes relating to religious doctrine or alternate religious doctrine or alternate religious beliefs. In the period after the Medieval Inquisition, it was one of three different manifestations of the wider Christian Inquisition along with the Spanish Inquisition and Portuguese Inquisition Copper ni c us, G ali leo

Uh, what? I see words.. i see sentences... but i see no sense to this thread...

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 05:43:36 PM »

Uh, what? I see words.. i see sentences... but i see no sense to this thread...
I think he's comparing round earthers to the Spanish Inquisition and the medieval Catholic Church.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 05:50:07 PM »
I think it's just the old FE de-railing routine. Post with nothing relative to the subject.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 05:52:32 PM »
Who cares!!

V

• icosatetrachoron
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 05:58:39 PM »
Who cares!!
Nobody, Goth has been spamming the forum with random incoherent nonsense for a few hours now.