Absolute Proof the Earth Rotates

• 612 Replies
Re: Absolute Proof the Earth Rotates
« Reply #540 on: March 27, 2014, 07:31:37 AM »
HAHA. You are the one that goes into immediate debunk mode. You don't even offer anything to debunk. You have no experiment or any data for anyone to even contend. You're such a walking contradiction.
You lot are a bunch of regurgitating indoctrinates that offer NO evidence at all, except the googled effigies which also offer no direct evidence.
Define to us direct evidence that will satisfy you.
A 'real' picture of a communications satellite in space that allows our so called satellite dishes to work would be a start. Just one is all I'm asking for.
Why, we have plenty of evidence of dishes pointing at objects over the equator transmitting tv and radio.
I don't think you quite got what I was asking. I'll try again.

A 'real' picture of a communications satellite in space that allows our so called satellite dishes to work would be a start. Just one is all I'm asking for.
There is probably no reason to have one, the fact they work is proof enough, as you know.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #541 on: March 27, 2014, 07:31:54 AM »
HAHA. You are the one that goes into immediate debunk mode. You don't even offer anything to debunk. You have no experiment or any data for anyone to even contend. You're such a walking contradiction.
You lot are a bunch of regurgitating indoctrinates that offer NO evidence at all, except the googled effigies which also offer no direct evidence.
Why, we have plenty of evidence of dishes pointing at objects over the equator transmitting tv and radio.

And who is going to take that fabulous picture 200 miles away?

Socratic Amusement

• An Exercise in Witty Exploration
« Reply #542 on: March 27, 2014, 07:33:46 AM »

Wait...so you want a photograph of a satellite, but you think all photos are doctored.

What source would you accept as "real."
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #543 on: March 27, 2014, 07:36:29 AM »

There is probably no reason to have one, the fact they work is proof enough, as you know.
Absolute quality answer.  ;D So there you have it folks. Satellites are real because you get pictures on your TV. No need to see what these satellites  are that manage this. Move away, there's nothing to see here.

« Reply #544 on: March 27, 2014, 07:37:33 AM »
Do you believe the satellite images of plane wreckage we see?
What plane wreckage? Show me.
The possible plane wreckage.
I'll give you one more answer. If it's good enough I'll respond. If not, you're gone.
The pictures we see in the news today of satellite images of floating objects.
So put them up and let me have a look at them.
See bbc.co.uk
What did you see? Satellites exist.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #545 on: March 27, 2014, 07:39:24 AM »

200 miles away?
What difference does it make. There's thousands up there. Are you telling me they can't manage photo's of any, except for the alleged space station and Hubble?

And who's gonna take them.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:40:57 AM by sceptimatic »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2014, 07:43:17 AM »

Wait...so you want a photograph of a satellite, but you think all photos are doctored.

A picture of a communications satellite that gives us out satellite TV images. something that looks realistic and not cartoon like. Surely it can't be that hard, can it?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #547 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:50 AM »

I'll wait for you to put up some of the pictures you're going on about. I won't comment until I see them.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #548 on: March 27, 2014, 07:45:35 AM »

200 miles away?
What difference does it make. There's thousands up there. Are you telling me they can't manage photo's of any, except for the alleged space station and Hubble?

At least try to do some research. Google to your hearts content. I don't bother with doing it for you anymore. Especially since my attention span for this forum has been shifted away from using the site on a computer to the occasional response from my phone.

The bottom line is we do give you evidence. A never ending mountain of evidence. And you fail to debunk even the smallest details. You don't offer anything on the contrary for us to debunk.

« Reply #549 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:20 AM »

A picture of a communications satellite that gives us out satellite TV images. something that looks realistic and not cartoon like. Surely it can't be that hard, can it?
http://www.satsig.net/geopics.htm

?

Starman

« Reply #550 on: March 27, 2014, 07:51:14 AM »

And who is going to spend 100 million of dollars to up to 12,500 miles just to take a picture for you.

?

Starman

« Reply #551 on: March 27, 2014, 07:56:31 AM »

I'll wait for you to put up some of the pictures you're going on about. I won't comment until I see them.
Speaking of pictures show us a picture from the underneath of your flat earth.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #552 on: March 27, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »

200 miles away?

At least try to do some research. Google to your hearts content. I don't bother with doing it for you anymore. Especially since my attention span for this forum has been shifted away from using the site on a computer to the occasional response from my phone.

The bottom line is we do give you evidence. A never ending mountain of evidence. And you fail to debunk even the smallest details. You don't offer anything on the contrary for us to debunk.
Keep yapping and making stuff up. It's all you people can do. You are becoming very weak; I suggest you up your game and tell your troops to up theirs. It's your duty, Rotty. That's what you are paid to do.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2014, 08:01:58 AM »

http://www.satsig.net/geopics.htm
I see a bunch of words. Where do I find this REAL picture of a communication satellite in amongst that?

?

Starman

« Reply #554 on: March 27, 2014, 08:04:27 AM »

200 miles away?

Keep yapping and making stuff up. It's all you people can do. You are becoming very weak; I suggest you up your game and tell your troops to up theirs. It's your duty, Rotty. That's what you are paid to do.
You don't get it. It does not matter what we give you or evidence we give you you will NEVER accept it. You constantly DENY EVERYTHING. So why would we waist out time with you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #555 on: March 27, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »

And who is going to spend 100 million of dollars to up to 12,500 miles just to take a picture for you.
For me? Are you saying that in all the launches of all communication satellites, ever, that no picture has been taken of ANY?
What about the replacement ones that are allegedly sent up to take the place of the failing one? Hasn't any one of them took and pictures to send back?
Your argument is becoming so weak and diluted, all you are doing it making people question it even more. You will get sacked at this rate.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #556 on: March 27, 2014, 08:05:57 AM »
Sounds feasible at first glance, but doesn't satisfy Faraday's Law of induction.  "Electromagnetic induction is the production of a potential difference across a conductor when it is exposed to a varying magnetic field".

At any given location on the earth's surface, its magnetic field is constant.  Its orientation has however altered slightly over time:

As the pendulum cuts through magnetic flux lines, it would be experiencing varying amounts of magnetic forces.  Please look up electromagnetic induction.

?

Starman

« Reply #557 on: March 27, 2014, 08:06:21 AM »

200 miles away?

You don't get it. It does not matter what we give you or evidence we give you you will NEVER accept it. You constantly DENY EVERYTHING. So why would we waist out time with you.
One that note show us a credible picture of a actual event in this world.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2014, 08:06:58 AM »

There isn't one that I know of. There you go. How's that for honesty.

?

Starman

« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2014, 08:08:24 AM »

It is because you think there no such thing?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2014, 08:09:20 AM »

200 miles away?

So why are you wasting your time with me. Stop doing it, you silly sausage.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2014, 08:11:06 AM »

It's because we are cocooned inside, so we can't get out to see anything.

?

Starman

« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2014, 08:11:24 AM »

How about 911?

?

Starman

« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2014, 08:12:02 AM »

It's because we are cocooned inside, so we can't get out to see anything.
you mean you not me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2014, 08:13:21 AM »

How about 911?
Another topic. This one's been derailed too much.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2014, 08:13:58 AM »

But there are pictures of earth from space. They are real. I'm also being honest. So everyone is being honest. The earth is honestly round. So how easy this is? Just accept the earth for what it is. A round ball rotating and orbiting the sun. I know it is what you really think.

?

Starman

« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2014, 08:14:15 AM »

How about 911?
Another topic. This one's been derailed too much.
Yes how about 7 July 2005 London bombings?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #567 on: March 27, 2014, 08:43:38 AM »

But there are pictures of earth from space. They are real. I'm also being honest. So everyone is being honest. The earth is honestly round. So how easy this is? Just accept the earth for what it is. A round ball rotating and orbiting the sun. I know it is what you really think.
I'd sooner believe in a stick Earth with stick people than ever believe in a rotating globe. It is 1 trillion + %, nonsense with absolute nonsensical excuses made up to try and keep it as a reality.
The biggest shock is in supposedly intelligent people actually buying into it, hook, line and sinker.

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #568 on: March 27, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »
I'd sooner believe in a stick Earth with stick people than ever believe in a rotating globe. It is 1 trillion + %, nonsense with absolute nonsensical excuses made up to try and keep it as a reality.
The biggest shock is in supposedly intelligent people actually buying into it, hook, line and sinker.

Hook, line and pendulum I think you'll find.

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
« Reply #569 on: March 27, 2014, 01:31:32 PM »
scepti, you have been shown a picture containing a number of geostationary satellites before, taken from earth no less. It's simple enough to do, all you need is a good telescope and a camera that can take a really long exposure.
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."