Moon eclipse can't exist on the FE model.

• 33 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
Moon eclipse can't exist on the FE model.
« on: March 20, 2014, 04:02:22 AM »
Let the FE'ers explain the moon eclipse on their model. See the video to what it is.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Moon eclipse can't exist on the FE model.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:09:01 AM »
Why would the Earth cast a dark pointed shadow? If the sun was doing what it was doing, the Earth should cast the shadow in a straight line past the edge of the diameter of the fake model. It shouldn't go into a point, there's no reason for it.

?

Starman

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 04:21:37 AM »
Why would the Earth cast a dark pointed shadow? If the sun was doing what it was doing, the Earth should cast the shadow in a straight line past the edge of the diameter of the fake model. It shouldn't go into a point, there's no reason for it.
You may think that way but that is beside the point. Moon eclipse exist and the FE model does not fit to it. In ancient times people thought a dragon ate the moon and through it up.

?

Starman

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 05:23:01 AM »
You did not answer the question why there is a moon eclipse.

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 05:35:32 AM »
You may think that way but that is beside the point. Moon eclipse exist and the FE model does not fit to it. In ancient times people thought a dragon ate the moon and through it up.
My flat earth model does, only you would have to believe that we only live on the top half of the earth & that the moulting magma below makes up the other half. that being the  sun & what we see as the sun. is a fusion powered  produced co2 laser beam. Reflected back on to the earth via highly charged electromagnet fields. Theses fields emanate from the poles & are then boosted in charge via the same laser beam.   
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 05:38:33 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

?

Starman

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 05:40:43 AM »
My flat earth model does, only you would have to believe that we only live on the top half of the earth & that the moulting magma below makes up the other half. that being the  sun & what we see as the sun. is a fusion powered  produced co2 laser bean. Reflected back on to the earth via highly charged electromagnet fields. Theses fields emanate from the poles & are then boosted in charge via the same laser beam.
What a bunch of crap. There is no such thing as a "charged electromagnet fields" In the end the moon is in the SHADOW of the earth. You model shows the moon and the sun on top rotating around the north pole. If there are charged electromagnet fields as you say what caused it?

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 05:48:20 AM »
sun & what we see as the sun. is a fusion powered  produced co2 laser beam. Reflected back on to the earth via highly charged electromagnet fields. Theses fields emanate from the poles & are then boosted in charge via the same laser beam.

I don't know if it is even ethical to laugh at this. But WOW!
A CO2 laser beam?
Reflected back to Earth with highly charged electromagnetic field?
This is a whole lot of just WOW!

When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 06:07:18 AM »
And how do you know the sun is a CO2 laser beam and this is how it operates?

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »
The projections from southern hemisphere, part of Antarctica & other land mass on the moon & projections displaying the northern hemisphere north pole north America & Asia on Mars. mathematical probability sun is the other half of earth. Two opposing reflective surfaces one more reflective then the other south & north poles  & an abundance of co2. A magnetic field  holding a fluctuating  plasma belt at a distance that achieves the same angles as sunrise & sun set. both northern & southern hemisphere.         
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:37:03 AM by charles bloomington »

?

Starman

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 06:35:52 AM »
The projections from southern hemisphere, part of Antarctica & other land mass on the moon & projections displaying the northern hemisphere north pole north America & Asia on Mars. mathematical probability sun is the other half of earth. Two opposing reflective surfaces one more reflective then the other south & north poles  & an abundance of co2. A magnetic field  holding a fluctuating  plasma belt at a distance that achieves the same angles as sunrise & sun set.     
That is absolute crap. I am a visual person. Draw me a picture.

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 06:38:23 AM »
Draw your own Picture

?

Starman

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 06:42:19 AM »
Draw your own Picture
My picture is the video at the start. It shows the moon in the shadow of the earth. The sun eclipse may be explained on your model but it not work for a moon eclipse. You can't to it because your model is flawed. Draw me a picture how the moon eclipse works. All of this laser and stuff is just buzz words. "SHOW ME A PICTURE" If you don't know the answer then be a man and say so.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 06:45:11 AM »
I have never seen a lunar eclipse.  If the Earth is round, we would see it every month.  How often does this occur? 

?

Starman

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 06:47:22 AM »
I have never seen a lunar eclipse.  If the Earth is round, we would see it every month.  How often does this occur?
No it does not happen every month just like you don't see a sun eclipse every month.

?

Starman

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 06:48:29 AM »
Here is the list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_21st-century_lunar_eclipses

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 06:50:02 AM »
So, have ever seen one?  I mean, not just a video of one, but actually viewed it happen?

?

Starman

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 06:57:14 AM »
So, have ever seen one?  I mean, not just a video of one, but actually viewed it happen?
I do remember a few that did pass and I did not bother because is always is in the middle of the night. There is one coming up on April 15. If you want to get up in the right time you can see it. It is not popular because it is always at night.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 07:30:16 AM »
No it does not happen every month just like you don't see a sun eclipse every month.

I should, though.  Once every month, the moon should be behind the Earth and be in it's shadow if the Earth is round and the moon revolves around the Earth. 

?

Starman

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 07:37:29 AM »

I should, though.  Once every month, the moon should be behind the Earth and be in it's shadow if the Earth is round and the moon revolves around the Earth.
No. no. The orbit of the moon is not alighted perfectly around the earth it is off by 5.125 degrees. The alignment to have a moon eclipse only happens a few time a year.

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
The projections from southern hemisphere, part of Antarctica & other land mass on the moon & projections displaying the northern hemisphere north pole north America & Asia on Mars. mathematical probability sun is the other half of earth. Two opposing reflective surfaces one more reflective then the other south & north poles  & an abundance of co2. A magnetic field  holding a fluctuating  plasma belt at a distance that achieves the same angles as sunrise & sun set.     
Is it then could you tell me then what  north America & Asia landscape is doing on Mars. do you know what the mathematical probability of that occurring If not a reflection.     

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »

No. no. The orbit of the moon is not alighted perfectly around the earth it is off by 5.125 degrees. The alignment to have a moon eclipse only happens a few time a year.

That seems like it is awfully convenient for the conspiracy.  They don't have to pretend as often. 

?

Starman

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 07:41:56 AM »
Is it then could you tell me then what  north America & Asia landscape is doing on Mars. do you know what the mathematical probability of that occurring If not a reflection.   
You are the one that believes it is on Mars. Now you look a the reflection(as you say) it is moving from picture to another. Why do you think it is moving if it is the reflection of the earth?

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 12:29:36 PM »
The ancients told stories just as we do today.  It was not literal.

?

Starman

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 12:32:28 PM »
The ancients told stories just as we do today.  It was not literal.
Back then it was literal. So tell me how does a lunar eclipse work in the FE  Model?

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 12:35:55 PM »
Still working on a specific model but I do know it has something to do with the celestial sphere spinning and the sun and moon changing apparent altitude seasonally.

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 12:36:28 PM »
Yes, last December.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Starman

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »
Jroa mentioned the antimoon. I did some research and found a "trans-antimoon". It is like a plasma lens the lives in from of the antimoon to make it transparent so you don't see it.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 12:46:35 PM »

An eclipse does not happen at every new or full moon, because the plane of the orbit of the Moon around the Earth is tilted with respect to the plane of the orbit of the Earth around the Sun (the ecliptic): so as seen from the Earth, when the Moon is nearest to the Sun (new moon) or at largest distance (full moon), the three bodies usually are not exactly on the same line.