Do you believe ICBM missiles exist?

• 68 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
Re: Do you believe ICBM missiles exist?
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2014, 06:30:02 PM »
I'm continually astounded that, regardless of the topics posted on these forums, sceptimatic has absolutely NO idea of what he's talking about.

It's almost as though he believes in the actuality of not one single fact about anything on the planet—or above it.  Mention any topic—doesn't really matter what it is—sceptimatic will allegedly know, absolutely, everything there is to know about it.  And 99% of the time, everybody else's knowledge of it will be totally wrong; every scientist, every astronomer, every geophysicist, every engineer, every mathematician, every nuclear physicist,  every astronaut and pilot... they're all wrong.

Definitely a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect in operation.  Sad really.
I bet if we knew his life history it would all fit in. It usually does. He is just smart enough to know nothing.

?

burt

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2014, 06:30:53 PM »
I'm continually astounded that, regardless of the topics posted on these forums, sceptimatic has absolutely NO idea of what he's talking about.

It's almost as though he believes in the actuality of not one single fact about anything on the planet—or above it.  Mention any topic—doesn't really matter what it is—sceptimatic will allegedly know, absolutely, everything there is to know about it.  And 99% of the time, everybody else's knowledge of it will be totally wrong; every scientist, every astronomer, every geophysicist, every engineer, every mathematician, every nuclear physicist,  every astronaut and pilot... they're all wrong.

Definitely a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect in operation.  Sad really.

Scepticmatic is obviously a zetetic genius and you are a gullible fool. ;)

?

burt

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2014, 06:31:34 PM »

I bet if we knew his life history it would all fit in. It usually does. He is just smart enough to know nothing.

I hope you are not taking scepti too seriously.

?

Starman

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2014, 06:34:20 PM »

Don't tell me you are an admirer of him. I have to hold myself back and be respectful but I can't make promises.

?

burt

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2014, 06:40:19 PM »

Don't tell me you are an admirer of him. I have to hold myself back and be respectful but I can't make promises.

Look, he's obviously a genius. Who would doubt it but the most gullible fools out there. The stultifera navis comes by and picks up the fools foolish enough to think that scepticmatic is not a genius. You are due to board, my friend.

?

Starman

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2014, 06:44:47 PM »

Look, he's obviously a genius. Who would doubt it but the most gullible fools out there. The stultifera navis comes by and picks up the fools foolish enough to think that scepticmatic is not a genius. You are due to board, my friend.
Yes and this guy does not subscribe to the FE model because he has his own model. He thinks air replaces gravity. If anybody is gullible it is you.

?

burt

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2014, 06:46:41 PM »

Yes and this guy does not subscribe to the FE model because he has his own model. He thinks air replaces gravity. If anybody is gullible it is you.

I am gullible in the right way.

?

Starman

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2014, 05:26:42 PM »

I did not know there were different levels of gullible. It is like different levels of been dead?

?

burt

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2014, 09:19:48 PM »

I did not know there were different levels of gullible. It is like different levels of been dead?

No it's like different levels of the matrix.