How did the Flat Earth get to be flat in the first place?

• 101 Replies
?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
How did the Flat Earth get to be flat in the first place?
« on: March 17, 2014, 05:40:13 PM »
I believe it is accepted by the FE'ers that all the planets are not flat. You can see that in a telescope. You can see them rotate. The FE'ers think the earth is the only planet that is flat. How did the become flat and why?

?

BJ1234

Re: How did the Flat Earth get to be flat in the first place?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 05:58:19 PM »
They will most likely point out that the earth is not a planet.
Then when asked why not
They will then say because it is special.
Or something like that.

?

Starman

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 06:07:59 PM »
They will most likely point out that the earth is not a planet.
Then when asked why not
They will then say because it is special.
Or something like that.
Ok Lets call it the flat place we live on.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 06:38:23 PM »
I believe it is accepted by the FE'ers that all the planets are not flat. You can see that in a telescope. You can see them rotate. The FE'ers think the earth is the only planet that is flat. How did the become flat and why?
Star man is it the mass of theses planets rotating or is it their  atmospheric gasses & charged particles your seeing circling its mass giving the appearance of rotation ? How could you possible discern the difference in what your seeing  though your telescope?   
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:39:54 PM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don'tů:

?

Starman

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 06:43:25 PM »
Star man is it the mass of theses planets rotating or is it their  atmospheric gasses & charged particles your seeing circling its mass giving the appearance of rotation ? How could you possible discern the difference in what your seeing  though your telescope?
Mars has very little atmosphere. Through a good telescope you can see the mars outline moving. The Mars rotation is 24 hours, 39 minutes, and 35 seconds.  All you had to do is look it up.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
Mars has very little atmosphere. Through a good telescope you can see the mars outline moving. The Mars rotation is 24 hours, 39 minutes, and 35 seconds.  All you had to do is look it up.
How do you know what gasses Mars  atmosphere constitutes. or what charged particles & to what intensity make up its atmosphere & rate they travel. After seeing desert rabbits mist being air brushed out, in official NASA  photos released. It tells me any claims by NASA in regards to Mars,is now difficult to except on face value. The photos were taken on earth .         
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:10:13 PM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

?

Starman

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 07:11:10 PM »
How do you know what gasses Mars  atmosphere constitutes. or what charged particles & to what intensity make up its atmosphere & rate they travel. After seeing desert rabbits mist being air brushed out, in official NASA  photos released. It tells any claims by NASA in regards to Mars,is now difficult to except on face value.         
Man you sure don't know about anything in our neighboring planets. Mars has mountains higher than mount Everest. Powerful telescopes from earth can see them very well. It is not difficult to measure the rotating time of the planet. Besides why would you think it would not rotate?

?

Starman

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »
Here is a telescope view of mars from a amateur club.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 07:24:48 PM »
How do you know what gasses Mars  atmosphere constitutes. or what charged particles & to what intensity make up its atmosphere & rate they travel. After seeing desert rabbits mist being air brushed out, in official NASA  photos released. It tells any claims by NASA in regards to Mars,is now difficult to except on face value.         
Man you sure don't know about anything in our neighboring planets. Mars has mountains higher than mount Everest. Powerful telescopes from earth can see them very well. It is not difficult to measure the rotating time of the planet. Besides why would you think it would not rotate?
Because earth doesn't rotate, well not the half  of the planet we know & call  earth. your looking at a reflection from the opposite direction, not in front of us.   
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:26:57 PM by charles bloomington »

?

Starman

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 07:26:28 PM »
Because earth doesn't rotate, well not the half  of the planet we know & call  earth. your looking at a reflection in the opposite direction, not in front of us.
What the hell are you talking about?

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 07:40:12 PM »
what your seeing  in the sky is a reflection off what is behind us, not in front of us. the moon is a reflection of earth, the surface your seeing on the moon. is a reflection of part of earth's  southern hemisphere  Antarctica & other land mass of earth can be seen  clear as day, if you invert the photo of the moon. & Those photos of Mars look very much like the land mass of earth northern hemisphere.       

?

Starman

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 07:45:16 PM »
what your seeing  in the sky is a reflection off what is behind us, not in front of us. the moon is a reflection of earth, the surface your seeing on the moon. is a reflection of part of earth's  southern hemisphere  Antarctica & other land mass of earth can be seen  clear as day, if you invert the photo of the moon. & Those photos of Mars look very much like the land mass of earth northern hemisphere.       
I am a visual person. Draw me a picture. Besides perfect reflection need a perfect reflective surface. What is your perfect surface?

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 08:01:23 PM »
I am a visual person. Draw me a picture. Besides perfect reflection need a perfect reflective surface. What is your perfect surface?
Not when dealing with gamma & Xray. Its all of course gathered observation evidence theory. I stumbled across looking for something totally different. looking at incorrect projection maps & coming across more accurate ones, caught my eye to similarity that mathematically shouldn't be unless it was a reflection. If I'm right in my line of thought which I may not be. The sun that rises & sets is nothing more  then extremely  high intensity  electromagnetic energy between two poles. That travels the ark of its field.       

?

Starman

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 08:19:01 PM »
Not when dealing with gamma & Xray. Its all of course gathered observation evidence theory. I stumbled across looking for something totally different. looking at incorrect projection maps & coming across more accurate ones, caught my eye to similarity that mathematically shouldn't be unless it was a reflection. If I'm right in my line of thought which I may not be. The sun that rises & sets is nothing more  then extremely  high intensity  electromagnetic energy between two poles. That travels the ark of its field.       
Hehehe You know nothing about electromagnetic energy because I teach this shit. To generate high intensity electromagnetic energy you need huge amount of election flowing in alternating sine wave pattern in a conductive medium. The poles are not conductive because the ground has a resistance of 135 ohms per meter. You could not generate enough voltage to create an electromagnetic force to amount to anything. Besides the inductance reactance of the earth is too high to pass high frequencies and the capacitive reactance is too low for low frequencies. To get it right you must find the right frequency to create resonance so the phases of the reactance will cancel. Now with that said you may still have substantial loss in the natural conductivity on the ground. To over come this loss your EM energy required would be equivalent to a few hundred hydrogen nuclear bombs. This make a mess!!

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 08:41:57 PM »
Well you might teach it, I use to build electromagnetic magnets for the mining industry. I think I know how electromagnetic energy works. Well we best not play with a high intensity lasers then , that would burn your skin right off the bone in seconds. thats using the power source of a AAA battery.             
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:43:41 PM by charles bloomington »

?

Starman

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »
Well you might teach it, I use to build electromagnetic magnets for the mining industry. I think I know how electromagnetic energy works. Well we best not play with a high intensity lasers then , that would burn your skin right off the bone in seconds. thats using the power source of a AAA battery.             
The electromagnetic magnets need dc current to generate a magnetic field. Electromagnetic waves make up many things Here are some example: Radio, infrared, light, ultraviolet, x-ray and gamma. They are all the same except the frequency. So back to the question in hand. How did the flat earth get flat?

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 09:40:10 PM »
What makes you think its a sphere ?. can you not see the united states  Canada & Alaska. in your photo of Mars ? Its hard to distinguish the rest simply because the projection maps we have all been taught  to believe  represents the true  positioning & area of  land mass are incorrect. however the united states of America & Canada regardless of exaggeration  in size. have not altered in their shape on all projection maps. Take anther look star man At your Mars photos you posted.           

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 09:50:24 PM »
Oh & you will sea some of the ocean floor being projected as well at times ,its dependent on depth of ocean & temperature of water. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 03:21:33 AM »
Here is a telescope view of mars from a amateur club.

Why is the same light always at the bottom of this so called mars effigy when the clouds(they are clouds aren't they?) are remarkably different? Is it the sun shining on the bottom constantly?

?

Starman

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 04:15:14 AM »
What makes you think its a sphere ?. can you not see the united states  Canada & Alaska. in your photo of Mars ? Its hard to distinguish the rest simply because the projection maps we have all been taught  to believe  represents the true  positioning & area of  land mass are incorrect. however the united states of America & Canada regardless of exaggeration  in size. have not altered in their shape on all projection maps. Take anther look star man At your Mars photos you posted.         
Thee reason you can't see the USA, Canada and Alaska  in the photo is because Mars is "NOT A MIRROR." The projection idea is your invention. And in your mind if you think it is a projection and because it looks like the USA, Canada and Alaska it is it proves the earth is rotating and it is a sphere.   Not back to the earth. How did it become flat?

?

Starman

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 04:20:24 AM »
I know what it is. Look it up for yourself before you ask questions like that. You look at a photo and you suddenly make conclusion to things that you know nothing about. Then you make conclusion about it. Look it up and tell me what it is.

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 05:03:36 AM »
I think I know north America when I see it. So if they are legitimate photos of  Mars. Then why are we seeing north America. I beat any American or Canadian would now what their country looks like. Just as any Australian knows the shape of Australia when s/he see its out line. I dont know why you getting up set & trying not to discuss it.     

?

Starman

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 05:06:46 AM »
I think I know north America when I see it. So if they are legitimate photos of  Mars. Then why are we seeing north America. I beat any American or Canadian would now what their country looks like. Just as any Australian knows the shape of Australia when s/he see its out line. I dont know why you getting up set & trying not to discuss it.   
You are making assumption it is the reflection of the earth. If so then why is the image of earth rotating?

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 05:13:50 AM »
So all of these thousands of photos doctored for the last 60 years, who are all of these people in on it? How many people does NASA and JPL have working for them to take care of all of this and NEVER reveal the secret? So if you go to Pasadena and take a tour of JPL and meet people who work on the Voyager missions were many photos came form? They are lying to you? So the person I have known since a kid that works for JPL that gave me a huge notebook of gorgeous pictures of planets when I was a kid was lying to me?

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 05:19:39 AM »
Its not rotating. The projection  follows the moving particle of earth magnetosphere. the moons surface displays the Antarctica & near by associated land mass & some  topography.   

?

Starman

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 05:20:22 AM »
So all of these thousands of photos doctored for the last 60 years, who are all of these people in on it? How many people does NASA and JPL have working for them to take care of all of this and NEVER reveal the secret? So if you go to Pasadena and take a tour of JPL and meet people who work on the Voyager missions were many photos came form? They are lying to you? So the person I have known since a kid that works for JPL that gave me a huge notebook of gorgeous pictures of planets when I was a kid was lying to me?
Remember the FE'ers don't believe in rockets and satellites. That is why I found those pictures of Mars from a amateur telescope club. They think Mars is a mirror reflection the image of earth and believe it or not it is rotating. Just that proves the earth is round.

?

Starman

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 05:21:10 AM »
Its not rotating. The projection  follows the moving particle of earth magnetosphere. the moons surface displays the Antarctica & near by associated land mass & some  topography.   
No no. you said it is a reflection of earth.

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 05:33:45 AM »
And then the main point again is, why would the Earth be flat and why would the Moon be a reflection? Why do you think this is how the universe works? You believe this to be true, but why? And of course, why would so many people go through so much trouble to do this massive hoax? WHY?

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 05:35:57 AM »
How would I know, I'm just telling you what I'm seeing. displayed on the moon & Mars. Theses planets could be a blank featureless  surfaces. If I went in to a cinema with my web cam & filmed the screen would what I filmed replicate what was on the screen.blank featureless  surfaces would make me even more interested in finding out. what was on that surface.