?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
Re: Show me how FE explains these.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 11:16:27 AM »

ausGeoff

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 06:23:18 AM »

You do realize that GOES-EAST is a weather satellite in geostationary orbit, don't you?  Why would Google stitch weather satellite photos?

I'm sure we've all noticed by now that whenever jroa is backed into a corner by scientific evidence that contradicts his claims—and he's unable to produce any viable evidence at all in support of his claims—he simply disappears from the thread, and hopes it gets lost quickly pages back.

Like a lot of flat earthers who make unevidenced claims (such as NASA maps being "stitched" or whatever) he runs away when his bluff is called—as we did here.  One can only laugh.  Again.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 06:28:40 AM »

You do realize that GOES-EAST is a weather satellite in geostationary orbit, don't you?  Why would Google stitch weather satellite photos?

I'm sure we've all noticed by now that whenever jroa is backed into a corner by scientific evidence that contradicts his claims—and he's unable to produce any viable evidence at all in support of his claims—he simply disappears from the thread, and hopes it gets lost quickly pages back.

Like a lot of flat earthers who make unevidenced claims (such as NASA maps being "stitched" or whatever) he runs away when his bluff is called—as we did here.  One can only laugh.  Again.

I did not back out of anything.  I was at work and just got home a couple of hours ago.  If you have some profound statement to make, then make it.  I have been spending my time answering other questions.  I can't be every place at once...

ausGeoff

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2014, 03:12:34 AM »

I did not back out of anything.  I was at work and just got home a couple of hours ago. 

Fair enough.  So now you've been home from work for a while, your proof supporting your claim that my NASA planetary image was "stitched" is.....?