Zero gravity planes are not zero gravity planes.

• 282 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Zero gravity planes are not zero gravity planes.
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2014, 05:14:18 AM »
For the normal thinking people; think about a centrifuge as has been posted, as equivalent to having a hollow metal ball with a hole in and imagine that this ball is in your liquid in the centrifuge and liken it to you holding it , hole  facing downwards under water.

If you had many of these balls, all with different amounts of water inside them, you would notice that the balls would be at different depths, expecially in a confined pool where they would be sitting on top of each other.
Equate that to your water floating sediment or particles.
To get them to the bottom quickly, you have to force them to the bottom by compressing them down into the water to release more air by forcing the water to crush the ball/particle and release what air is trapped.
Once all air is released, you get a full separation, if done fast enough to build up compression.
There is no magical force other than air pressure acting on a density of any material.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2014, 05:16:48 AM »
Nope
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2014, 05:20:44 AM »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2014, 05:27:40 AM »
Nope
Of course your going to say nope. I mean you prefer to hang onto something that doesn't really exist to explain away what happens but it's absolutely 100% wrong.
Nothing! And I mean, nothing, happens on this Earth without atmospheric pressure to effect it and that includes your centrifuge.
Too many people are space minded and accept the existence of gravity and inertia for these very same reasons. You live on Earth, cocooned in your large cell with your life and everything else you see, hinging on atmospheric pressure, not magic gravity or inertia or a whiole host of the other nonsense that scientists crammed your head with.

They made you live in a world of fantasy. Not your fault I admit, as we all bought into a lot of it in our lifetime. It just needs a clear mind to see just what they have done.

« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2014, 05:44:42 AM »
For the normal thinking people; think about a centrifuge as has been posted, as equivalent to having a hollow metal ball with a hole in and imagine that this ball is in your liquid in the centrifuge and liken it to you holding it , hole  facing downwards under water.

If you had many of these balls, all with different amounts of water inside them, you would notice that the balls would be at different depths, expecially in a confined pool where they would be sitting on top of each other.
Equate that to your water floating sediment or particles.
To get them to the bottom quickly, you have to force them to the bottom by compressing them down into the water to release more air by forcing the water to crush the ball/particle and release what air is trapped.
Once all air is released, you get a full separation, if done fast enough to build up compression.
There is no magical force other than air pressure acting on a density of any material.
That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard (though there is still competition from anything else you've ever said).  You absolute fuckwit.

Seriously, these posts are an argument against the existence of a benign god.  For if he existed, he would surely cut off your hands to stop you inflicting such drivel on the rest of the world.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2014, 06:29:26 AM »
Here's an experiment for anyone to do if you have the means to do it. The centrifuge that Sokarul put up in the video would be ideal to use, just on a smaller scale.
Here's what you do: You get a reasonable sized chamber for evacuating air and you build a little centrifuge similar to what you see in the video, except you don't require this to need liquids...you can use plastic beads or something like that.
Just get a little motor from a toy and attach a deepish lid to it, making sure it's reasonably centralised.
Place a small handful of beads into the lid and put it inside of the chamber and set the motor in motion.
What you will find is; the beads will naturally be pushed out to edge of the lid and sort of stick to the walls of it, right? Are we clear on this so far?
So what we have here is your basic centrifuge as we are told it is, using inertia as they tell us.

Whilst the lid is still spinning, evacuate the air from the chamber and watch the beads all start to jump out. Now why would this happen you ask.
It's because there is no vortex that can build up to keep those beads stuck to the sides of the lid, so they simply drop onto the spinning flat base of the lid and be sort of flicked out or simply go tap tapping loosely around..
Anyone with the means to perform this cheap and simple experiment can prove to themselves exactly what I was trying to tell you all along.
No need for anyone to argue it with me. In fact there's not even a need for anyone to reply. Just do the experiment as I'm sure that some have the means to perform it.
If anyone is unsure about what I've just explained, I'll be happy to do you a diagram of what you need to do, if you so wish.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2014, 06:35:15 AM »
Here's an experiment for anyone to do if you have the means to do it. The centrifuge that Sokarul put up in the video would be ideal to use, just on a smaller scale.
Here's what you do: You get a reasonable sized chamber for evacuating air and you build a little centrifuge similar to what you see in the video, except you don't require this to need liquids...you can use plastic beads or something like that.
Just get a little motor from a toy and attach a deepish lid to it, making sure it's reasonably centralised.
Place a small handful of beads into the lid and put it inside of the chamber and set the motor in motion.
What you will find is; the beads will naturally be pushed out to edge of the lid and sort of stick to the walls of it, right? Are we clear on this so far?
So what we have here is your basic centrifuge as we are told it is, using inertia as they tell us.

Whilst the lid is still spinning, evacuate the air from the chamber and watch the beads all start to jump out. Now why would this happen you ask.
It's because there is no vortex that can build up to keep those beads stuck to the sides of the lid, so they simply drop onto the spinning flat base of the lid and be sort of flicked out or simply go tap tapping loosely around..
Anyone with the means to perform this cheap and simple experiment can prove to themselves exactly what I was trying to tell you all along.
No need for anyone to argue it with me. In fact there's not even a need for anyone to reply. Just do the experiment as I'm sure that some have the means to perform it.
If anyone is unsure about what I've just explained, I'll be happy to do you a diagram of what you need to do, if you so wish.
If it is that simple you do it!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2014, 06:40:18 AM »

If it is that simple you do it!
The experiment is there for anyone to do who have the means. It's entirely up to you if you want to or not. It doesn't matter what I say as to whether I've done it or not as I simply won't be believed, so the proof is to do it yourselves and verify it.
It's entirely up to you and up to anyone else if they want clarification.
Anyone looking in who has the means to do what I suggested, go and do the experiment and come on here to back up my claim if you don't mind.

« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
Well, cock spanker - it is you that is trying to convince us of your wacky ideas..

So really its up to you.. not us.

?

Starman

« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2014, 07:02:41 AM »
That's not done in a vacuum like crumbed cutlets wanted...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2014, 07:05:39 AM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
It's just the opposite of what's happening with the rotating drum, nothing more. Does that look like it's in a vacuum to you?
Let's see them do it in so called space suits in a partially evacuated area like this on speedy electric bikes, because naturally their put put engines would not work.
The experiment is there for anyone to do.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2014, 07:10:31 AM »
All you alternate thinkers out there; you should scrutinise what I'm saying on this regadless of what any of you think of me. If you want to find out the truth, then you would be doing yourself a big service by doing the experiment I explained and think about what I'm saying.
I ask no more of you than that. Do it for yourselves if for nothing else.

« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2014, 07:11:06 AM »
The trouble with the human mind is, it can be easily manipulated by other human minds.

Good point. Then I will not let you manipulate me.

So, about inertia. Let's think about this scenario:
You're on the bus. The bus is travelling with 60 km/h. A bus stop is coming. The bus driver presses the breaks. You weren't sitting, nor holding on to something. Due to the sudden breaks, you fall in the direction the bus was heading. Why is that?

I still don't see how air can make you fall.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:12:58 AM by abaaaabbbb63 »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2014, 07:14:05 AM »
The trouble with the human mind is, it can be easily manipulated by other human minds.

You're on the bus. The bus is travelling with 60 km/h. A bus stop is coming. The bus driver presses the breaks. You weren't sitting, nor holding on to something. Due to the sudden breaks, you fall in the direction the bus was heading. Why is that?

I've actually explained all this. I forget the topic. Let me see if I can find it.

?

Starman

« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2014, 07:28:47 AM »
The air in the bag is not pushing the liquid on the liquid. It is going to the center.

« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2014, 07:30:18 AM »
The air in the bag is not pushing the liquid on the liquid. It is going to the center.

Again - not a vacuum.. only zero G.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2014, 07:34:00 AM »
Are you actually being serious? Are you actually trying to show me a video of someone lightly rotating a bag of tea on the fake ISS to prove something to me?

« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2014, 07:36:29 AM »
Are you actually being serious? Are you actually trying to show me a video of someone lightly rotating a bag of tea on the fake ISS to prove something to me?

You think the ISS is fake too?  Even though you can see it fly over perfectly on schedule..?

You must live in some weird fucked up universe.. I'd feel sorry for you if you were such a fucktard.

?

Starman

« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2014, 07:40:32 AM »

it is a vacuum in the bag.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2014, 07:43:42 AM »

I can't find the topic where I explained this so I'll be brief.

The bus is travelling at 60 km/h and we can accept that the air inside the bus is also travelling inside that bus at the same speed. Are we clear on this, because it's best to go through it bit by bit.

?

Starman

« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2014, 07:49:01 AM »
The windows are open so the air can freely travel in or out.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2014, 07:53:24 AM »
Do you want to take part in this or go into the bin? Your choice, I'm easy, either way.

« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2014, 07:56:11 AM »

it is a vacuum in the bag.

Good point!

?

Starman

« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »
Do you want to take part in this or go into the bin? Your choice, I'm easy, either way.
You theory is blown. You can find a theory to explain why people on the bus will go forward because the air can freely flow and not pushing on the passengers.

« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2014, 07:59:01 AM »
A yacht wouldnt be able to sail using his idiot theory either.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2014, 08:04:49 AM »
You theory is blown. You can find a theory to explain why people on the bus will go forward because the air can freely flow and not pushing on the passengers.
You've decided my theory is blown because you decided to open windows on a bus. lol
You've just shown me that you are scraping the barrel by pretending Mr actornaut is on the ISS with a bag of tea that's in a vacuum pack...FULL OF AIR BUBBLES,.

I'll give you 10 minutes to get real or you're going in the bin for good. I only want to deal with people who have the ability to see through the nonsense that mainstream science puts out or at least people who are willing to debate it without going into silly mode.
10 minutes and counting, your choice.

?

Starman

« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2014, 08:10:31 AM »
You've decided my theory is blown because you decided to open windows on a bus. lol
You've just shown me that you are scraping the barrel by pretending Mr actornaut is on the ISS with a bag of tea that's in a vacuum pack...FULL OF AIR BUBBLES,.

I'll give you 10 minutes to get real or you're going in the bin for good. I only want to deal with people who have the ability to see through the nonsense that mainstream science puts out or at least people who are willing to debate it without going into silly mode.
Do what you want but you still can't explain the bus theory. Typical reaction of FE. run away!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2014, 08:14:56 AM »

Do what you want but you still can't explain the bus theory. Typical reaction of FE. run away!
I'll be explaining it to anyone who's genuinely interested and who can argue the point in a rational manner. Something that quite a few of you have not mastered. I'll maybe talk to you in another name you use in the future, with a better personality. In the name you are in now, consider yourself binned for good. See yeah!
No need to reply, it will just come up as 'ignored user' just like scintific, Spankalot, glokta, Jiminy crabs and now Starman.

ausGeoff

« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2014, 08:36:35 AM »

LOL.  And your ludicrous, kindergarten-mentality, pseudo-scientific, "flat-earther" claims have certainly proved this once and for all sceptimatic!

It's just a pity for you that the "other" human minds that "manipulated" yours fell within the double-digit IQ range.

I do thank you however for the continuing LULZ my friend.  Keep up the good work!