Flying boat

• 12 Replies
?

tappet

Flying boat
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:37:01 AM »
Hey guys,
I just want to share a short video with you. The video is not the best quality as what I filmed I was not ready for I was just setting the camera up. Its not to debate or to prove anything, its just an example of some of the crazy shit I see on water.
http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/pushrod16/media/yulepoint031_zps1c62f5bf.mp4.html
The island is 31kilometers from where I am filming.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:33:27 PM by tappet »

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
Re: Flying boat
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:24:18 AM »
Cool video! I can see what you mean about 'crazy shit', inferior mirages like that one make for some really incredible sights. I the same effect out where I am on a hot day looking across the paddocks to the North and North-West; it almost looks like everything's flooded! Thanks for putting that up. :)
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

ausGeoff

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 06:16:29 AM »
Certainly a bizarre effect, and well captured.

I see a similar effect in the outback.  Looks like a massive lake sometimes over the desert ("reflecting" the sky).

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 01:03:26 AM »
It is still below the horizon line... I don't know how much that means to you, but... yeah...
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 10:59:20 AM »
It looks like what I call "Noah's Black Ark". It's definitely a mirage of times past because we still see the voyage his ship took at least once every 7 days if we know where to look in the sky.

Anyways here's the picture some sharper color contrast as yours was pretty white washed and also a link to my thread explaining more about this if your really interested in looking at my own research into it. Some people also call it "The Black Knight".
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=61002.0#.UwjvB_ldWuk

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 03:17:31 AM »
It looks like what I call "Noah's Black Ark". It's definitely a mirage of times past because we still see the voyage his ship took at least once every 7 days if we know where to look in the sky.

Anyways here's the picture some sharper color contrast as yours was pretty white washed and also a link to my thread explaining more about this if your really interested in looking at my own research into it. Some people also call it "The Black Knight".
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=61002.0#.UwjvB_ldWuk

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Cool video though.... the world can be a bazaar place!

?

tappet

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 04:03:01 AM »
Barrier reef shipping lane off Port Douglas.
The photo's are taken on consecutive days, same location, same time, same shipping lane.
Once again nothing to debate yet, just thought they are interesting.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:15:12 AM by tappet »

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 11:36:29 AM »
looks like a completely different ship to me.

?

tappet

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 03:08:45 PM »
They are different ships. Its a narrow passage but vastly different pictures in different weather conditions.

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »
How wide is the passage? Would it be possible that the ship in the top photo was a few km further away?
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

?

tappet

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 04:23:03 PM »
How wide is the passage? Would it be possible that the ship in the top photo was a few km further away?
Yes it is possible, this is why I do make a point of stating there is nothing to debate. But to present my case I have to do it a little at a time. And I understand its going to some time.

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 10:31:18 PM »
1 ship is farther than the other. If the horizon is something like 20 miles away then the first ship is basically just that, 20 miles away.  The next picture the boat is past the horizon, so something like 40 miles away.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

?

tappet

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 11:13:49 PM »
Low Isles lighthouse.
Photo's taken same beach same position only difference is weather conditions.
Once again no debate here just interesting.