The flat Earth movement is growing

• 153 Replies
Re: The flat Earth movement is growing
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2014, 03:22:16 PM »
I never said it wasn't changing. I can't think of anyone who has said that actually.

The argument is somewhat more complex than that - far beyond you're ability to comprehend.

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »
I never said it wasn't changing. I can't think of anyone who has said that actually.

The argument is somewhat more complex than that - far beyond you're ability to comprehend.

The argument is if it's long term change, I'd say yes, definitely but some people think it's just part of a cycle that the Earth goes through.

« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »
nope, thats not it.

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2014, 05:11:15 PM »
I thought it was VERY interesting that Obama made the comment about not having time for a meeting with the FES.  I know he was trying to make us sound like a waste of time but the mere fact that he took the time to mention us speaks volumes. The President's speeches are carefully planned and they made a point to put that in there.

« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2014, 09:04:28 PM »
I thought it was VERY interesting that Obama made the comment about not having time for a meeting with the FES.  I know he was trying to make us sound like a waste of time but the mere fact that he took the time to mention us speaks volumes. The President's speeches are carefully planned and they made a point to put that in there.

Whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2014, 01:53:34 AM »
Meth is a terrible drug.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2014, 02:09:35 AM »
Speaking of John Kerry and his bazaar choice of Global Warming Guru..

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304675504579389492229581738

ausGeoff

« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2014, 05:06:07 AM »

I commend you on your skills of misinterpretation.  Well done!    ;D

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »
Meth is a terrible drug.
I wouldn't know.  But apparently YOU do.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2014, 09:02:28 AM »
Speaking of John Kerry and his bazaar choice of Global Warming Guru..

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304675504579389492229581738

John Kerry is literally the devil.  He feeds off of other's misery and fear.  I can't believe that he is responsible for representing the US to the rest of the world. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2014, 12:02:11 PM »
John Kerry is literally the devil.  He feeds off of other's misery and fear. 
Protip: Overuse of hyperbole doesn't really help your argument.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2014, 01:21:26 PM »

Please, tell me, markjo the wise, what is my argument? 

« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2014, 02:20:51 PM »
I agree with jroa metaphorically - but in reality the devil doesnt actually exist.  so he probably isn't literally the devil :)

But, certainly, suggesting that the devil does exist, is certainly not outside the scope of nuttiness on this forum..

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2014, 02:37:35 PM »
I agree with jroa metaphorically - but in reality the devil doesnt actually exist.  so he probably isn't literally the devil :)

But, certainly, suggesting that the devil does exist, is certainly not outside the scope of nuttiness on this forum..

The Devil is the Sun. So yeah, the Devil does exist, however the real question? Is the Sun a sentient life-form and is it putting evil thoughts into our heads via evil gamma radiation waves?

« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »
Being an English Jew living in the US Midwest, w/ a fiancee who teaches public school, I can tell you how bad the educational system is, & that's in a state usually ranked 1 in 50 for educational performance. Trust me. Its BAD. I mean, wow. But its not the teachers. Its the system. & the conditions they teach in! My fiancee is in an inner city school. These kids are almost lost from birth. Its no wonder they don't know what orbits what. & no, that does NOT translate to FE belief. That was a totally fucktarded nonsequitur on Jroa's part, insult intended. Jroa, you're a nice bloke, but where do you come up w/ this shit?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2014, 04:33:07 PM »

Please, tell me, markjo the wise, what is my argument?
If you didn't need to rely on overuse of hyperbole, then your argument would be a lot easier for everyone (including yourself) to follow.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »
& whichever of you Aussies said that down under John Kerry is considered a moron, you're in good company. In Israel, he is widely regarded as a blithering idiot. Then again, @ least as re: Middle East politics, so is the entire Obama Administration. That assessment does not extend to other aspects of the Administration, about which most Israelis have no opinion.

« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2014, 10:04:47 PM »

The Devil is the Sun. So yeah, the Devil does exist, however the real question? Is the Sun a sentient life-form and is it putting evil thoughts into our heads via evil gamma radiation waves?

Where do you get this stuff from?  That is certainly NOT the real question..

The real question this season is whether Spongebob will find the love of his life, or is he destined to be Patrick's Brother in Arms for eternity?

As for the Sun - there's no doubt, and i have evidence to back this up, that it is the Evil Plankton's death star and it is definitely transmitting evil thoughts into our (your) feeble minds.

Getting mind blasted is one thing, just you wait till they egt their gamma ray ready.. i have worked out through some formula's that I've forgotten using numbers that I can't remember than they will want to destroy the world on the 16 September 2016....

I'll be washing my hair that day....

But Sculelos, We all hope that you will be brave enough to face Plankton and foil his evil plans.. muster your monkeys for the sake of us all!!!!!!!   :o
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:18:03 PM by alfa156melb »

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2014, 10:14:46 PM »
& whichever of you Aussies said that down under John Kerry is considered a moron, you're in good company. In Israel, he is widely regarded as a blithering idiot. Then again, @ least as re: Middle East politics, so is the entire Obama Administration. That assessment does not extend to other aspects of the Administration, about which most Israelis have no opinion.

Certainly among the rationalists down here in Australia, we would agree with you about the Obama admin.. the general feeling is that it is hap hazard, weak.. and wanting to please everyone.. which is impossible and achieves nothing. As for its middle east policies.. we suspect the middle east don't take him seriously. 

Mind you, I don't think he's as bad as the mob we just kicked out.. they embraced mediocrity and incompetence.. they were so hopeless, that it was becoming a comedy show... although we had to pay for it.. so much money thrown away and we have nothing to show for it.  :-[

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:19:53 PM by alfa156melb »

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2014, 06:16:52 AM »
I think the difference between Obama & Bush is that Obama has a brain. Bush has the iq of a houseplant, & that may be doing a disservice to houseplants to say that.

ausGeoff

« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2014, 03:32:03 AM »

Is this intended to be a serious comment?  I'm starting to get the impression you're only here to play mind games with people, rather than take part in any meaningful dialogue.

If in fact you are serious with this sort of claim (devil = sun) then you're doing the flat earthers a serious disservice by giving us round earthers a lot of ammunition to use against your FE cause.

So... can you assure me you're on the level with all your bizarre personal theories?

Salviati

• What is my Personal Text?
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2014, 07:17:56 AM »
I'm starting to get the impression you're only here to play mind games with people, rather than take part in any meaningful dialogue.
No doubt Sculelos is cheerfully taking the piss. His comments are top notch idiotic and inconsistent.
Q: Why do you think the Earth is round?
A: Look out the window!

« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2014, 12:29:30 PM »

Is this intended to be a serious comment?  I'm starting to get the impression you're only here to play mind games with people, rather than take part in any meaningful dialogue.

If in fact you are serious with this sort of claim (devil = sun) then you're doing the flat earthers a serious disservice by giving us round earthers a lot of ammunition to use against your FE cause.

So... can you assure me you're on the level with all your bizarre personal theories?

Actually if you knew me you would know I don't believe in Flat Earth theory, what I do believe in is a Celiocentric Universe which means "Heavenly Clothed or Sky Centered", so basically the celestial sphere is inside the Earth and the Earth wraps around the celestial sphere as Earth is concave. Outer-space is really inner-space. One of the reasons I don't post in Flat Earth Q&A is that my theory's are officially not supported by "The Flat Earth Society" but they are what I believe is true.

Information on Satan being the Sun, Moon, Earth and 7 planets: http://the-truth-ministries.weebly.com/satan-is-the-sun-god-and-is-hermaphrodite.html

Video Visual on what I'm actually talking about (not perfect but gives you a good starting idea at least even though I believe the author is officially somewhat insane so some of what he say's is crazy!): " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

ausGeoff

« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2014, 11:56:20 PM »

Actually if you knew me you would know I don't believe in flat earth theory, what I do believe in is a celiocentric universe which means "Heavenly Clothed or Sky Centered", so basically the celestial sphere is inside the earth and the earth wraps around the celestial sphere as earth is concave. Outer-space is really inner-space. One of the reasons I don't post in flat earth Q&A is that my theory's are officially not supported by "The Flat Earth Society" but they are what I believe is true.

I thank you for this clarification of your position re the form of our planet and the universe.

I'm sorry if you've already done this in the past, but could you post an image (or a link) demonstrating your theory.

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2014, 12:39:19 PM »

Actually if you knew me you would know I don't believe in flat earth theory, what I do believe in is a celiocentric universe which means "Heavenly Clothed or Sky Centered", so basically the celestial sphere is inside the earth and the earth wraps around the celestial sphere as earth is concave. Outer-space is really inner-space. One of the reasons I don't post in flat earth Q&A is that my theory's are officially not supported by "The Flat Earth Society" but they are what I believe is true.

I thank you for this clarification of your position re the form of our planet and the universe.

I'm sorry if you've already done this in the past, but could you post an image (or a link) demonstrating your theory.

Basically concave Earth wrapping completely around the celestial sphere with the heavens inside the Earth, human physical size gets smaller and smaller the further you go into outer space until it eventually tapers off. I'm getting much better with demonstrations so hope this helps you more then my earlier pyramid work lol. Link to a simple camera test: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HBUjQ6JNqmXyz3AIa3GfFKN3xN1vY6JrwsFDJC0sm8I/edit?hl=pl&forcehl=1

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2014, 09:49:45 PM »

Basically concave Earth wrapping completely around the celestial sphere with the heavens inside the Earth, human physical size gets smaller and smaller the further you go into outer space until it eventually tapers off. I'm getting much better with demonstrations so hope this helps you more then my earlier pyramid work lol. Link to a simple camera test: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HBUjQ6JNqmXyz3AIa3GfFKN3xN1vY6JrwsFDJC0sm8I/edit?hl=pl&forcehl=1

That's an... interesting idea. More of a philosophical one than a physical one.

But still, we have seen the Earth from outer space...

« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2014, 08:25:36 AM »
We have certainly seen Earth from space but it looks more concave then convex honestly. (And remember if you are up in space in my Earth model you are actually in the middle celestial dome)

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2014, 08:31:02 AM »
We have certainly seen Earth from space but it looks more concave then convex honestly.

Um... there are sooo many things wrong with that.

When you travel halfway across the Earth, you traveled across the entire universe. The diameter of the visible universe is ~26.4 billion light years in length, which is about 152840000000000000000000 miles. How does that add up?

« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »
We have certainly seen Earth from space but it looks more concave then convex honestly.

When you travel halfway across the Earth, you traveled across the entire universe. The diameter of the visible universe is ~26.4 billion light years in length, which is about 152840000000000000000000 miles. How does that add up?

Well firstly the size of the universe is calculated based on a moving Earth and an Earth that is 8,000 miles in diameter and also calculated based on the idea that light never slows down from what we observe on Earth.

And actually the observable universe is about 156 Billion light years wide: http://discovermagazine.com/2005/jan/cosmos-width/#.Uw4YHPldWuk using standard heliocentric mathematics.

However I think it is wrong in 3 key critical aspects.

1) The diameter of Earth is actually about 80,000 miles which means their base is 10x exaggerated for starters. (you actually take 25,000x3.1416 if Earth is concave to equal about 80,000 miles.   

2) They say the Earth goes around the Sun 584 Million miles per year or about a width of 185 Million miles. If the Earth is not moving then they are adding at least 23,125 times the distance to Earth, if Earth's width is actually much bigger then they think it is they are inflating the numbers by 10 times which would multiply the above number to 231,250 times.

3) If the Earth is concave then space actually shrinks the deeper (closer to center) you get in the Heavens as density would increase so your physical size would decrease if we base this on the understanding that Hydrogen and Oxygen are the most prominent anti-particles in the universe then we have 7 layers to go through and each layer is vectored meaning we take the width and times it by 7 vectors which counts like this:1-4, 2-16, 3-64, 4-256, 5-1024, 6-4096, 7-16384. This means that we take the inflated number of 231,250 and divide 156 Billion by that number first to get our baseline or 674,594.6 light years then we further take that number and vector it 7 times. so we end up with about 41.2 light years. However this number is not done because they are also trying to measure parallax in Earths rotation this equals another 1,066mph that they are calculating into their figures which also inflates their numbers up to 1066 mph which means for every degree they measure in the sky they are calculating  2.96 phantom miles of width per hour, if they use 180 degrees x 24 hours it would be 12,792 phantom miles per mile that they would be adding to the calculation so take 41.2 light years and divide by 12,792 and you get a remaining number of 0.00322076297686053783614759224515 light years across for the width of the Universe. This leaves you with 1.176383677298311444652908067541 light days from one side of Earth to the center, however since that would only be the radius if you adjusted for concave Earth theory you would take that number and times it by 6 to include all the dimensions that light could travel which is inward, outward, north, south, east and west. so we get a total number which is about 7.0583020637898686679174484052462 light days thick or in simplified terms if the real year is 360 days and not 365.25 days then you multiply the number by 0.98562628336755646817248459958932 to get 6.956848030018761726078799249524 light days of total 3 dimensional width. Hope this helps you understand if you read it all why the universe is so much smaller then mainstream science calculates it to be.

« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »

Well firstly the size of the universe is calculated based on a moving Earth and an Earth that is 8,000 miles in diameter and also calculated based on the idea that light never slows down from what we observe on Earth.

And actually the observable universe is about 156 Billion light years wide: http://discovermagazine.com/2005/jan/cosmos-width/#.Uw4YHPldWuk using standard heliocentric mathematics.

However I think it is wrong in 3 key critical aspects.

1) The diameter of Earth is actually about 80,000 miles which means their base is 10x exaggerated for starters. (you actually take 25,000x3.1416 if Earth is concave to equal about 80,000 miles.   

2) They say the Earth goes around the Sun 584 Million miles per year or about a width of 185 Million miles. If the Earth is not moving then they are adding at least 23,125 times the distance to Earth, if Earth's width is actually much bigger then they think it is they are inflating the numbers by 10 times which would multiply the above number to 231,250 times.

3) If the Earth is concave then space actually shrinks the deeper (closer to center) you get in the Heavens as density would increase so your physical size would decrease if we base this on the understanding that Hydrogen and Oxygen are the most prominent anti-particles in the universe then we have 7 layers to go through and each layer is vectored meaning we take the width and times it by 7 vectors which counts like this:1-4, 2-16, 3-64, 4-256, 5-1024, 6-4096, 7-16384. This means that we take the inflated number of 231,250 and divide 156 Billion by that number first to get our baseline or 674,594.6 light years then we further take that number and vector it 7 times. so we end up with about 41.2 light years. However this number is not done because they are also trying to measure parallax in Earths rotation this equals another 1,066mph that they are calculating into their figures which also inflates their numbers up to 1066 mph which means for every degree they measure in the sky they are calculating  2.96 phantom miles of width per hour, if they use 180 degrees x 24 hours it would be 12,792 phantom miles per mile that they would be adding to the calculation so take 41.2 light years and divide by 12,792 and you get a remaining number of 0.00322076297686053783614759224515 light years across for the width of the Universe. This leaves you with 1.176383677298311444652908067541 light days from one side of Earth to the center, however since that would only be the radius if you adjusted for concave Earth theory you would take that number and times it by 6 to include all the dimensions that light could travel which is inward, outward, north, south, east and west. so we get a total number which is about 7.0583020637898686679174484052462 light days thick or in simplified terms if the real year is 360 days and not 365.25 days then you multiply the number by 0.98562628336755646817248459958932 to get 6.956848030018761726078799249524 light days of total 3 dimensional width. Hope this helps you understand if you read it all why the universe is so much smaller then mainstream science calculates it to be.

Did you ever do any TV work?  I'm pretty sure it's you in this clip..