Looking for a good FE map.

• 165 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Looking for a good FE map.
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2014, 07:16:26 PM »
My original question is where on their stupid FE map is it located?
That depends on which south pole you're looking for; magnetic south pole, geographic south pole or geomagnetic south pole?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2014, 07:23:54 PM »
That depends on which south pole you're looking for; magnetic south pole, geographic south pole or geomagnetic south pole?

I do believe that he asked for Magnetic South pole..

Why do we need to clarify even the most basic points that have already been spelled out?

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2014, 03:58:08 AM »

Fair question. Show me all three on your FE map.

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2014, 04:01:29 AM »

I doubt he'll do that. markjo is a round earther.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2014, 04:51:29 AM »

Shit is he? LOL sorry Markjo, I thought you were one of the circus animals. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2014, 05:32:27 AM »

I do believe that he asked for Magnetic South pole..

Why do we need to clarify even the most basic points that have already been spelled out?
Because some FE'ers like to confuse even the most basic points by being unnecessarily pedantic or evasive about things.

Shit is he? LOL sorry Markjo, I thought you were one of the circus animals. 
What makes you think that I'm not?  ;)

« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2014, 08:02:31 AM »
I am seriously losing patience with some of you.  Please read the BOLD print in Starman's quote.  Thank you.
We all want to know where you think is the exact position of south magnetic pole? It is not a hard question to answer if you have an answer. People have been there for over 100 years and many countries are there now doing research.
Ummm...  You do realize that the south magnetic pole moves around and is currently 100 or so miles off the coast of Antarctica, don't you?
Ummmm...yes, that is clearly pointed out in the link I provided, what 4 times now?  I'm done responding to you.

« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2014, 08:11:14 AM »
Ummmm...yes, that is clearly pointed out in the link I provided, what 4 times now?  I'm done responding to you.

I'm waiting for your revised flat earth map  ;)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #158 on: February 26, 2014, 08:11:30 AM »
I am seriously losing patience with some of you.  Please read the BOLD print in Starman's quote.  Thank you.
We all want to know where you think is the exact position of south magnetic pole? It is not a hard question to answer if you have an answer. People have been there for over 100 years and many countries are there now doing research.
Ummm...  You do realize that the south magnetic pole moves around and is currently 100 or so miles off the coast of Antarctica, don't you?
Yes, you also pointed out that people have been there for 100 years and many countries are doing research there, which seems odd for a moving target that's 100 miles off shore.

?

Starman

« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2014, 08:16:13 AM »

Finally the right answer. Yes you did post the lat and long of the south magmatic pole on the ROUND earth. What that concludes to me is that the FE is round.

« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2014, 08:19:57 AM »
Underneath Australia.

« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2014, 08:24:19 AM »
Yes, you also pointed out that people have been there for 100 years and many countries are doing research there, which seems odd for a moving target that's 100 miles off shore.
Starman said that, not me.  You better read his posts again.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2014, 01:36:29 PM »
One wishing to avoid the use of a globe to represent the noneuclidean earth should then consider another methodology.*
Let us take into suspect the idea of both the North Pole and the South pole being at both rimwards and widdershins geographically. We not being able to take in information in a superimposed manner interact with the world as the collapse of these two states; this of course leading to what would appear to an a naive eye as round. At this point it is important to note that this is an approximation of the real state and not a literal model of what is happening in the 4+ dimensional spacial construct.
As one travels from North to South, one ends up experiencing more of the South centric map rather than the North centric map we are used to. This is one example of a useful and accurate two dimensional flat earth map.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:07:52 PM by TheProgrammer »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2014, 04:53:18 PM »
I don't think I had seen this one before
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

?

Starman

« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2014, 05:16:47 PM »
Starman said that, not me.  You better read his posts again.

Boys! Some people can read. I said researcher are in Antarctica doing research. You know the big chunk of ice. I did not say the magnetic pole.

?

Starman

« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2014, 05:18:20 PM »
I don't think I had seen this one before

It is a projection on a round earth.