The importance of the discovery of planet Vulcan

• 38 Replies
The importance of the discovery of planet Vulcan
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:38:21 PM »
Hi, Firstly as I'm totally new to using any kind if internet forum and although I've just posted two NEW topics, and I see on other posts a small NEW sign in red - how come my posts don't have this?

Whilst I look forward to any response to my previous post entitled Astrology and how it may serve to reinforce Flat Earth theory as the earth is not depicted in astrological charts, yet all the other planets and their positions clearly are; and this is because astrology "observes" the planets from the Earth in relation to their position along the ecliptic relative to the background of the Zodiac. I am referring to traditional geocentric astrology and not the more modern (as I understand it) heliocentric astrology. Perhaps this geocentric astrological practice is not taught in schools because it tends to support geocentric flat earth theory? Yet Solar House astrology is in every newspaper and magazine, which in my view insults the ancient science.

So why is the discovery of Vulcan so important? In traditional geocentric astrology where a charts are calculated according to the time, date and place of birth, i.e. birth, transit and progressed charts the importance of the position of the planets form the basis of the interpretation. For example when Pluto, Uranus and Neptune (known as the outer planets) were discovered a whole range of consciousness shifts and behavioural patterns emerged as they were discovered. E.g. Pluto's happened at virtually the same time as we discovered plutonium, the advent of everything underground, from night clubs to the mafia to the mind control power of the TV. Pluto, the God of the Underworld, the Destroyer (the atom bomb); although Pluto destroys its also recreates in the process. Pluto is in Capricorn (Pluto spends roughly 14 years to transit a Zodiac Sign) and as Capricorn represents stability in authority its small wonder why the entire world banking system is on the brink of collapse. But Capricorn is also associated with really down to earth stuff like mountains and the Earth itself, so perhaps during this Pluto transit the idea of round earth will be destroyed and recreated by the idea of flat earth? But however surely flat earth has to be the Mother of all conspiracies and although it has ancient origins, to the billions now on earth seems utterly preposterous! So before I get on to Vulcan, we have to consider the greater path of the entire solar system on its 26,000 year journey around the Zodiac, i.e. we are coming out of the Age of Pisces where confusion and deception have reigned for two thousand years and into the Age of Aquarius whereby all those dark secrets, the confusion and the deception will be exposed to form an Enlightened Age. Surely the recent advent of the internet is doing just this albeit gradually as the info will take time to leak into the Group Consciousness, the Awareness. Due to the sheer magnitude of flat earth it may take more than this to wake humanity up and that planet may be the discovery of Vulcan. I say may be because Vulcan (according to Tibetan Wisdom) is the only planet to have sole esoteric rulership over any of the Zodiacal Signs and that is Taurus, another earthly sign. Vulcan is the only planet to embody 1st Ray Energy - the ultimate power of divinity and so we may not be as yet ready to cope with its power. The 1970's trip to Mercury spacecraft may have discovered it as two of its spectrometers registered enough light to suggest there was a planet as it approached the dark side of Mercury and at the time there was immediate speculation in the worlds press that "Mercury may have a Moon" but alas it was dismissed the following day due to faulty instrumentation on board what was an already damaged spacecraft due to an explosion on board as it left the Earths atmosphere. It would come as no surprise that NASA is hiding the truth.
So my speculation is, and it is just speculation, that until we discover Vulcan the bulk of humanity may remain in the dark as to what shape the very place we live in actually is.
Blavatsk's Secret Doctrine says "Vulcan seems to have disappeared from view", The Romans (Empire) used to celebrate the Vulcanalia on August 23rd. Can anyone shed more light on this?

Re: The importance of the discovery of planet Vulcan
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 01:27:03 PM »
FYI Most people who still believe in Vulcan refer to it as Planet X or Nibiru. It's basically the Phantom Twin to our Earth/Universe but it's been hard to track down. I've seen it but it's impossible to make the skeptics believe in it's existence. The main problem is that they are looking at the skies instead of inside the Earth however there is no technical way to get inside the Earth right now so we are stuck with nothing but speculation and theories for now.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 02:18:13 PM »
Thanks for your reply but when talking about the Planet Vulcan, I'm not talking about planet X or Nibiru.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »
Thanks for your reply but when talking about the Planet Vulcan, I'm not talking about planet X or Nibiru.

Little information is known about Vulcan. Most Scientist would prefer to ignore it's existence sometimes it's referred to as the Garden of Eden. Most of the time it seems to hide behind the Sun from Earth so you would have to try to get behind the Sun to find it I think as it's somewhere between Mercury and the Sun. Alternatively it might be that Planet Vulcan is inside the Sun itself but I'm not sure about that but I have heard that Planet Vulcan might actually be inside the Sun and that the Sun is just a Holographic projection to deceive mankind to it's truth and to be a prison for the fallen ones. It's also said to be under the Deserts of Dundan, however I'm not sure where that is. Northern Africa would be my best guess.

However that is all highly speculative if you know anything solid about Vulcan I'd like to hear it but the only information I can seem to find about it is Myths, Legends and very conflicting reports to what Vulcan is. Some refer to it as a Brown dwarf.

glokta

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 03:10:52 PM »
I've seen it but it's impossible to make the skeptics believe in it's existence. The main problem is that they are looking at the skies instead of inside the Earth however there is no technical way to get inside the Earth right now so we are stuck with nothing but speculation and theories for now.
Can you describe what you saw? What has changed so that it is now not possible to get inside the earth? Sounds interesting.
Quote from: sceptimatic
Use your brain. There is no sun in space. You are simply duped.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 03:21:39 PM »
Quote from: Wikipedia
A number of reputable investigators became involved in the search for Vulcan, but no such planet was ever found, and the peculiarities in Mercury's orbit have now been explained by Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity.[1] Searches of NASA's two STEREO spacecraft data have failed to detect any vulcanoid asteroids between Mercury and the Sun that might have accounted for claimed observations of Vulcan.[2] It is doubtful that there are any vulcanoids larger than 5.7 kilometres (3.5 mi) in diameter.
The thing that makes things fall is the weight of the object falling.
Wow.

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 03:38:04 PM »
I've seen it but it's impossible to make the skeptics believe in it's existence. The main problem is that they are looking at the skies instead of inside the Earth however there is no technical way to get inside the Earth right now so we are stuck with nothing but speculation and theories for now.
Can you describe what you saw? What has changed so that it is now not possible to get inside the earth? Sounds interesting.
The undiscovered planet Vulcan was purported to orbit between Mercury and the Sun by the famous French astronomer LeVerrier circa 1800's, this is the planet Vulcan that I am talking about

glokta

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 03:46:12 PM »
The undiscovered planet Vulcan was purported to orbit between Mercury and the Sun by the famous French astronomer LeVerrier circa 1800's, this is the planet Vulcan that I am talking about
i understand that but sculeos claims to have seen it and I would love to hear more.
Quote from: sceptimatic
Use your brain. There is no sun in space. You are simply duped.

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 04:27:08 PM »

Little information is known about Vulcan. Most Scientist would prefer to ignore it's existence sometimes it's referred to as the Garden of Eden. Most of the time it seems to hide behind the Sun from Earth so you would have to try to get behind the Sun to find it I think as it's somewhere between Mercury and the Sun. Alternatively it might be that Planet Vulcan is inside the Sun itself but I'm not sure about that but I have heard that Planet Vulcan might actually be inside the Sun and that the Sun is just a Holographic projection to deceive mankind to it's truth and to be a prison for the fallen ones. It's also said to be under the Deserts of Dundan, however I'm not sure where that is. Northern Africa would be my best guess.

However that is all highly speculative if you know anything solid about Vulcan I'd like to hear it but the only information I can seem to find about it is Myths, Legends and very conflicting reports to what Vulcan is. Some refer to it as a Brown dwarf.
Please see my previous recent post entitled: "Astrology, flat earth and related topics" this post elucidates more on Vulcan, sorry about the ambiguous title!
Dr Douglas Baker says Vulcan is within 3 degrees of Mercury and early paintings of Hermes (Mercury) depict him holding an apple in his outstretched arm and Dr Baker says this apple is symbolic of Vulcan and is suggestive of Vulcan being trapped within close proximity of Mercury. My view is there could be some truth in this since Hermes besides being Messenger of the Gods, was also a trickster. In other words Mercury is perhaps playing a trick on us, by hiding Vulcan. A Tibetan Master says "Vulcan is veiled by the potency of Mercury and hidden behind the planet" - quoted from Alice Bailey, Esoteric Astrology. From this I think it is trapped between Mercury's magnetic field and the Sun's equatorial magnetic field, but close to Mercury in some sort of Lagrange point - speculative, yes! So with this and when you've read my previous and first post today 30th January at 9.26.58 as mentioned above, please respond with any comments, many thanks.

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 04:37:41 PM »
i understand that but sculeos claims to have seen it and I would love to hear more.

I honestly didn't see much. A Twinkling of Mercury where it was flashing Blue, Green and Red all at the same time to form a brown dot on the surface of Mercury. I think it might have been Vulcan but I'm not very sure. Some other scientist thought it was a Moon of Mercury but the Science is very sketchy. The actual Planet looks at distance like something between Venus and Jupiter. However with my poor optics I couldn't resolve any sort of details so I'm not sure why Mercury was flashing green, blue and red simultaneously.

Data is still very Sketchy regarding if this was the Planet Vulcan or if it was something else like Mercury's Moon or even if it was something else entirely, I can't say for sure what I saw but it sure wasn't Mercury but something else eclipsing Mercury, it's really too bad that I haven't observed Mercury for much longer to see if I could find more details then this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury's_moon

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 04:56:12 PM »
Quote from: Wikipedia
A number of reputable investigators became involved in the search for Vulcan, but no such planet was ever found, and the peculiarities in Mercury's orbit have now been explained by Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity.[1] Searches of NASA's two STEREO spacecraft data have failed to detect any vulcanoid asteroids between Mercury and the Sun that might have accounted for claimed observations of Vulcan.[2] It is doubtful that there are any vulcanoids larger than 5.7 kilometres (3.5 mi) in diameter.
thanks for this info, please read my previous post today entitled Astrology, flat earth and related topics, apologies for the ambiguous title posted today 30th Jan. 2014 at 9.26.58.

Was this NASA STEREO spacecraft searching in close (relative proximity) to Mercury? Did it have the ability to detect a planet with a non reflective surface, which some say Vulcan may have, again close, within 3 degrees of Mercury? see further in my post to Sculelos today at 4.27.08

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »

I honestly didn't see much. A Twinkling of Mercury where it was flashing Blue, Green and Red all at the same time to form a brown dot on the surface of Mercury. I think it might have been Vulcan but I'm not very sure. Some other scientist thought it was a Moon of Mercury but the Science is very sketchy. The actual Planet looks at distance like something between Venus and Jupiter. However with my poor optics I couldn't resolve any sort of details so I'm not sure why Mercury was flashing green, blue and red simultaneously.

Data is still very Sketchy regarding if this was the Planet Vulcan or if it was something else like Mercury's Moon or even if it was something else entirely, I can't say for sure what I saw but it sure wasn't Mercury but something else eclipsing Mercury, it's really too bad that I haven't observed Mercury for much longer to see if I could find more details then this.

Its early in the morning where I am and so i'm a bit tired, but this intrigues me, and I know how difficult it is to get the opportunity to observe Mercury, I've only ever seen it once at dawn with the naked eye for a few minutes. This "other scientist" does he have a photo? or do you?

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »

Its early in the morning where I am and so i'm a bit tired, but this intrigues me, and I know how difficult it is to get the opportunity to observe Mercury, I've only ever seen it once at dawn with the naked eye for a few minutes. This "other scientist" does he have a photo? or do you?

I know it sounds like I lost my mind but all data I've gathered on it shows that it matches "The Monument" so I'd say Vulcan is a Vessel or space ship of some sort. Some Pictures I've gathered of what could be or appears to be very similar to the disturbance. I have good reason to think all of these pictures are of a Single Vessel that seems to travel in no predictable fashion. (Mainstream Science might say I'm loony and it was just a Time/Space disturbance or a Wandering Star but until I have more data to go on I'm going with the only thing I've seen in the Sky that changes from Blue to Red to Green on a constant basis)

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 08:08:09 AM »

Thanks for the pics, but alas they have not helped me find this elusive planet. The object that you saw flashing different colours sounds like the star Sirius, its a very bright first magnitude star that is of great beauty, as it constantly flashes in different colours. Looking at Orion's belt in a rough line pointing down, its fairly easy to find.

I know it sounds like I lost my mind but all data I've gathered on it shows that it matches "The Monument" so I'd say Vulcan is a Vessel or space ship of some sort. Some Pictures I've gathered of what could be or appears to be very similar to the disturbance. I have good reason to think all of these pictures are of a Single Vessel that seems to travel in no predictable fashion. (Mainstream Science might say I'm loony and it was just a Time/Space disturbance or a Wandering Star but until I have more data to go on I'm going with the only thing I've seen in the Sky that changes from Blue to Red to Green on a constant basis)

thanks for the pics, I had written a response a couple of days ago but the computers dongle signal was playing up and the message lost, unless its appeared on another post, anyhow I'm not sure what you observed when you say it was flashing in many colours. The most prominent star that continually flashes like this is the beautiful star Sirius, it can be seen to flash a myriad of brilliant colours, with the naked  eye, especially on a clear moonless night devoid of manmade background ambient light - by following a rough line "downwards" in the direction of the line created from the three stars in Orion's belt.

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 10:36:51 AM »
Well if it was Sirus it was overlapping with Mercury somehow. Some Scientist think it was starlight they dubbed it "Cerberus"

Interesting because in Greek Lore Cerberus is a 3 Headed Hell-Hound which guards the entrance to the World underneath our feet but it's not to keep us out it's to keep those who are inside of it in.

If Vulcan is the 3 Headed Protector then it's not a single planet but 3 planets masquerading as one. Possibly interaction between Mercury, Venus and Mars? So maybe then Vulcan is the focal point between Mercury, Venus and Mars?

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »
If it was twinkling then it wasn't Mercury (or any other planet for that matter). The light from planets doesn't twinkle when viewed with the naked eye.

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 07:23:50 AM »
If it was twinkling then it wasn't Mercury (or any other planet for that matter). The light from planets doesn't twinkle when viewed with the naked eye.
Yes, this is true

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 02:30:57 AM »

I like how you acknowledge that it looks or sounds like you've lost your mind.. I rather think you have actually lost your mind, which is why you often and repeatedly sound like it.

Have you thought of that?

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 11:41:18 AM »
Perhaps I have lost my mind. It's a possibility but I still can't explain what I see or the discovery's I've made with that synopsis.

Anyways back to Vulcan I believe it's an invisible (Anti-Matter) planet in between Mercury and the Sun. I believe inside the Sun is the location of Nibiru. The Sun of course is not really solid but it's just basically a force field surrounding the crossing point which is Nibiru. Nibiru itself is just the only crossing point between the inner Earth and outer Earth (from the inner-space, Earths crossing point is frozen beneath Antarctica). Vulcan's other name is called Dichotomous as it is the anti-matter physical copy of God's dwelling place in Heaven.

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2014, 04:10:22 PM »
Perhaps I have lost my mind. It's a possibility but I still can't explain what I see or the discovery's I've made with that synopsis.

Anyways back to Vulcan I believe it's an invisible (Anti-Matter) planet in between Mercury and the Sun. I believe inside the Sun is the location of Nibiru. The Sun of course is not really solid but it's just basically a force field surrounding the crossing point which is Nibiru. Nibiru itself is just the only crossing point between the inner Earth and outer Earth (from the inner-space, Earths crossing point is frozen beneath Antarctica). Vulcan's other name is called Dichotomous as it is the anti-matter physical copy of God's dwelling place in Heaven.
Anti-matter is a form of matter that explodes violently upon contact with normal matter. A single gram of anti-matter colliding with matter would effectively rip the earth apart.
The thing that makes things fall is the weight of the object falling.
Wow.

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 06:31:36 PM »

I think its quite clear why you can't explain it.. it's because you are loony.. please get yourself checked!

jroa

• Custodial Engineer
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 08:08:05 PM »
alfa156melb, this is the last time that I will warn you about personal attacks. 

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 09:12:41 PM »

Anti-matter is a form of matter that explodes violently upon contact with normal matter. A single gram of anti-matter colliding with matter would effectively rip the earth apart.

There are many different forms of Anti-matter so it's hard to say with certainty what a single gram of Anti-Matter would do to normal matter. Hypothetically 1 gram of anti-matter shouldn't be able to destroy more then 1 gram of normal matter, however hypothetically if they collided (which normally wouldn't happen as they would be strongly repelled to each other) then the anti-matter would absorb the regular matter and decay into a denser form of anti-matter but also be strongly repelled from the matter it collided with in the first place so you would only see a small amount of damage being done. The strange thing about Anti-matter is normally it doesn't attract to anti-matter as it's both repelled from normal matter and other anti-matter so forcing anti-matter to collide requires forces that humans can't really produce artificially.

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 10:34:22 PM »
You seem to be redefining words...

Let's take a Chicken.  English language protocol says that when we refer to a chicken, we should call it a Chicken.. that way we all know what we are talking about..

I can't be going around calling it a 'bad date' now can I.. that would be very confusing and quite frankly, uncomfortable and a little embarrassing. There are laws in his country against that sort of thing. Especially if my Wife overheard the conversation.

Anti matter is Anti matter.. please stop using that noun to describe something entirely different, something which you have invented yourself.  Find your own name!

ausGeoff

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 02:51:07 PM »
Hypothetically 1 gram of anti-matter shouldn't be able to destroy more then 1 gram of normal matter, however hypothetically if they collided (which normally wouldn't happen as they would be strongly repelled to each other) then the anti-matter would absorb the regular matter and decay into a denser form of anti-matter but also be strongly repelled from the matter it collided with in the first place so you would only see a small amount of damage being done.

Conventional science says all these assumptions of yours are incorrect.  When matter and anti-matter collide, both are destroyed completely (hardly a "small" amount of "damage" being done) and their masses jointly converted into energy.  If we could find enough anti-matter we could power motor vehicles using this mechanism, and tell the Arabs where to go LOL.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 02:59:11 PM »
Hypothetically 1 gram of anti-matter shouldn't be able to destroy more then 1 gram of normal matter, however hypothetically if they collided (which normally wouldn't happen as they would be strongly repelled to each other) then the anti-matter would absorb the regular matter and decay into a denser form of anti-matter but also be strongly repelled from the matter it collided with in the first place so you would only see a small amount of damage being done.

Conventional science says all these assumptions of yours are incorrect.  When matter and anti-matter collide, both are destroyed completely (hardly a "small" amount of "damage" being done) and their masses jointly converted into energy.  If we could find enough anti-matter we could power motor vehicles using this mechanism, and tell the Arabs where to go LOL.

He uses the word; "SHOULD BE ABLE TO". When you use "should" it tells me you have no argument of your statement to anything right.

ausGeoff

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 03:43:36 PM »
Couple of points.

The imaginary "planet"  Vulcan doesn't exist, and never did exist.  It was only supposed to exist because the astronomers of the day couldn't explain the perturbations of Mercury's orbit.  They assumed wrongly that there was a planet hidden between the far side of Mercury (from earth) and the sun.  Anybody who still believes it exists is misinformed, or hasn't carried out sufficient astronomical research.

Astrology is nothing more than an amusing little diversion over which to have a chuckle at in one's morning newspaper.

The famous French astrologer, Michael Gauquelin, offered free horoscopes to any reader of Ici Paris, if they would give feedback on the accuracy of his supposedly "individual" analysis. He wanted to scientifically test his profession of astrology.

He sent out thousands of copies of the same horoscope—and 94% of the readers replied that his reading was very accurate and insightful.

What they also didn't know was that the horoscope in question was that of a local mass murderer, Marcel Petiot, who had admitted during his trial that he had killed 63 people.

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 03:48:36 PM »

Yeah, I'm not really talking about conventional science, they are already wrong about most things in the Universe so I'd be pretty stupid to believe most of what they say.

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 03:57:07 PM »

Yeah, I'm not really talking about conventional science, they are already wrong about most things in the Universe so I'd be pretty stupid to believe most of what they say.

YOU really need to discuss this problem with some physicists - rather than them being so wrong all the time, you need to do humanity a favour and let them know!

ausGeoff

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 04:26:54 PM »

Yeah, I'm not really talking about conventional science, they are already wrong about most things in the universe so I'd be pretty stupid to believe most of what they say.

So are you seriously claiming that the estimated 6,000,000 accredited scientists from every country, right across the planet, are wrong "about most things"?

What leads you to make this astounding claim?  What specific evidence have you supporting the claim, or are you simply making some sort of personal wild guess?

I'm beginning to really think you may be suffering from the Dunning-Kruger syndrome, and should probably seek psychological intervention for your own safety and security.  You're obviously losing touch with reality.

—Good luck.