Flat Earth Society Memes (No Globularist Memes)

• 714 Replies

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
Re: Flat Earth Society Memes
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2019, 09:46:10 AM »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they canít actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Plat Terra

« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2019, 09:50:03 AM »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they canít actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Plat Terra

« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2019, 07:15:01 AM »
How to confuse the Globe Community with facts.

Plat Terra

« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2019, 08:27:58 PM »

rvlvr

« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2019, 12:45:06 AM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2019, 09:56:50 AM »
Don't follow the deceivers.

rvlvr

« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2019, 01:13:25 PM »
You take many photographs? Use different lenses and such?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #217 on: August 10, 2019, 01:43:02 PM »
You take many photographs? Use different lenses and such?
Apparently, Flat Earthers don't like photographs:
Quote from:
What about pictures from space?
There are a plethora of resources available that show us we can't trust the photographic evidence from organizations such as NASA. Some of the evidences that these should be discounted include constant changes in their depiction of the Earth, inconsistent lighting in moon footage, and other irregularities which are discussed in depth by those who believe the Moon landing was a hoax.

Except, of course, when they think it proves their case as in:
One of the things I love about our beautiful Plane Earth, I am continually reminded I am right and that NASA is a great deceiver no matter how high and far we can see. There is no curve even at 339,000. If you apply curvature math to this horizon, the Globe Earth theory fails and the hoax is exposed.

And they don't bother to look further in the same video and find plenty of "curvature" as in:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Really? Look at that same video just a few seconds before your screenshot:

Meet the First College Students to Launch a Rocket Into Space at 2:06 with guide
From: Meet the First College Students to Launch a Rocket Into Space | WIRED.

Look, all the curve you could ask for ;D! Except that I doubt either are the true curve from 339,000 feet and even mine might be exaggerated.

Next time get your photos from a video that does not use a lens with a large amount of "barrel distortion"!

Back to the drawing board!

Plat Terra

« Reply #218 on: August 10, 2019, 10:35:05 PM »

Stash

« Reply #219 on: August 10, 2019, 11:00:21 PM »

Sure it's possible on a spinning earth for water to be smooth and ripple free. Check out this guy doing barrel rolls in a fighter jet, drinking water and how smooth it rests in his glass. So ask yourself, how fast do you think his jet is moving?

So no, your meme is absolutely incorrect.

Plat Terra

« Reply #220 on: August 10, 2019, 11:14:01 PM »

Sure it's possible on a spinning earth for water to be smooth and ripple free. Check out this guy doing barrel rolls in a fighter jet, drinking water and how smooth it rests in his glass. So ask yourself, how fast do you think his jet is moving?

You are being intellectually dishonest. Earth in your theory does not maneuver like a Jet.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 07:12:33 AM by Plat Terra »

Stash

« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2019, 11:27:05 PM »

You are being intellectually dishonest. Earth does not maneuver like a Jet.

Not at all being dishonest, just expository of an analogous scenario. The point is, which you don't understand, is a frame of reference. Look it up, you may learn something. When you are traveling at a constant rate of speed in a car, plane, whathaveyou and it's smooth, no bumps, no turbulence, could you hold a glass of water without it having a ripple? Sure you could. Now extrapolate that well known and observed notion to the size of the earth and you moving along at a constant speed with it.

C'mon, this is super basic stuff. I really shouldn't have to explain this. It would do you some good to crack a book every once in a while. Maybe even travel from your home and see how the real world works. You're just bleeding ignorance.

rvlvr

« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2019, 01:32:26 AM »
Could be he has never held a beverage travelling in a car? Or maybe it is always in a can?

Stash

« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2019, 01:37:10 AM »
Could be he has never held a beverage travelling in a car? Or maybe it is always in a can?

Seems like the only likely explanation.

Plat Terra

« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2019, 08:50:29 AM »

Stash

« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »

What were the results of your above experiment?

Here is a result another FE'r got doing something similar:

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2019, 11:57:38 AM »
Stash, this is the meme thread. If you want to disagree with a meme, start a new thread.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rvlvr

« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2019, 12:28:22 PM »

Plat Terra

« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2019, 10:26:06 PM »

?

frenat

« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2019, 08:48:47 AM »

The pic is NOT the Danyang-Kunshan Grand bridge. The Danyang Kunshan Grand bridge is a rail bridge and primarily over land.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Danyang%E2%80%93Kunshan_Grand_Bridge.png

rvlvr

« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2019, 02:28:16 PM »
Truth is a shit storyteller. Some artistic freedom is a good thing.

Plat Terra

« Reply #231 on: August 12, 2019, 04:53:16 PM »
Now we know why a Globie can't see MT Everest from their kitchen window. And we can see Newton is in over his head.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 05:02:39 PM by Plat Terra »

Plat Terra

« Reply #232 on: August 12, 2019, 07:45:55 PM »

My points of ignorance or intellectually dishonesty, are seen in this (video) analysis of a boat going over an alleged curve.  But it never really does. It just partially blocked by a mirage and the boat's sail slowly fades away.

Boats Over The Curve 100% DEBUNKED

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 05:05:12 PM by Plat Terra »

Plat Terra

« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2019, 08:56:13 AM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2019, 04:11:55 PM »
More proof that Plat Terra has no understanding of the Globe, as if more were needed!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Before trying to debunk a "theory" you must understand it - and you clearly don't.

Plat Terra

« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2019, 05:27:31 PM »

?

frenat

« Reply #236 on: August 13, 2019, 05:30:43 PM »

And you only further prove you don't understand the subject. Those drops are at the same elevation. But, you're really just trolling, right?

Plat Terra

« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2019, 05:44:07 PM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2019, 06:34:49 PM »

Yes!
At least you'll have to offer something far better than your bit of refraction on the water surface as in:

That couldn't possibly block all the extremely brilliant light from the sun that is probably 100,000 time bright than your blue background.

It might diffuse it a bit but no more.

You'll have to improve your game if you hope to convince anyone who understands the Globe.

I guess I'll have to introduce a few elephants into you room soon. How many can you handle?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2019, 06:46:11 AM »
How can you nerds not understand this is the meme thread? If you want to debate something, start a thread on it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.