Norse Mythology and flat earth

• 54 Replies
Norse Mythology and flat earth
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:32:57 PM »
If we look into Nordic mythology, it portraits our earth as a flat disk and gives it the name Midgard. Asgard the realm of the Gods can be physically reached by long travel across harsh climate and a long bridge. This is actually pretty interesting stuff because These so called Asgard could be exactly what is beyond Antarctic ice wall. Given that the earth is infinite plain, all these other realms (worlds) such as Agartha, Nirvana, Eden and other legendary places might infect be located outside of known disk earth beyond Antarctica.

I talked about this before so I don't wanna repeat myself but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. I'm starting to think more and more that there is no outer space, well at least not in a way we are told it exists. Most likely the earth is the universe itself.  Conspirators and Zionists make you wanna belief you lived on a sphere in empty space with sun some 100 million miles away. That just cannot be the case. Nothing we observe here on the ground suggest that the earth is round. It is surely flat. Ya all gotta wake up and break the chain of lies which is science controlled by Zionists. White men must come back to original knowledge which is the knowledge of Vikings and all Nordic cultures that the earth is indeed flat and endless.
JJA voted for Pedro

Re: Norse Mythology and flat earth
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »
It's a mistaken thing that a flat Earth would actually look completely flat. In reality a flat Earth would always have the Horizon fade upwards with objects fading downwards. AKA on a round Earth the Hull of a ship would disappear at the exact same time as the mast but in reality the hull disappears before the mast however this can't be due to curvature as a telescope can restore sight to the hull when it's already faded from view. Earth as a flat plane would have a Horizon about 133 degrees give or take a maximum of 50 degrees in extreme cases and viewing angles but only an average of 11-13 degrees of variation so most objects will appear to fade between 121-145 degrees assuming that 100 degrees is perfectly level and straightforward which if the Earth curved the curve would be underneath this 100 degree point.

My Official theory is we are actually Inside the Middle of the World/Earth so to speak and the Universe is Earth Decompressed or alternatively spectrally diffused if looking at the electrical grid patterns.

The Garden of Eden was actually outside this place and humanity as we know it was not covered by skin or physically bound bodies and could easily shape-shift forms before mankind decided to cover the center of the Earth as mankind felt exposed and wanted to cover the Earth with grass, leaves, dirt, rock, water, atmosphere, stratosphere ect... this is why an angel was placed to guard the Doorway between Worlds which is in both the Sun and the Antarctic which is either burning hot or freezing cold.

When mankind feel Adam and Eve were expelled to the Tree of Knowledge which was a metaphor for the Center of the Universe. And the Serpent was bound inside and simultaneously outside this area which we now call the Universe. However this didn't stop the Fallen Angels from crossing over as the Angels fought against Michael who held the burning sword and 1/3rd of them were cast down. They were known as the Annunuki or the Atlantians as they had came from the Doorway in the Atlantic however before the Earth curved upwards to 133 degrees before the deluge it was perfectly flat at 100 degrees.

The doorway again will be opened 42 years from now and the Annunuki will re-emerge. the Ancient gods will walk among us again and 24 years of peace will commence. However they will lead mankind astray once again and will be judged. After the trials the Two leaders of the Angels whose names are Samael and Azazel will emerge and teach mankind who to shape-shift again and they will raise their army's in indignation to attack the Ark that binds the World together in an attempt to create their own infinite and immortal Universe but they will be struck down.

This has all happened before and it will happen again...

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:22:42 PM »
It's a mistaken thing that a flat Earth would actually look completely flat. In reality a flat Earth would always have the Horizon fade upwards with objects fading downwards. AKA on a round Earth the Hull of a ship would disappear at the exact same time as the mast but in reality the hull disappears before the mast however this can't be due to curvature as a telescope can restore sight to the hull when it's already faded from view. Earth as a flat plane would have a Horizon about 133 degrees give or take a maximum of 50 degrees in extreme cases and viewing angles but only an average of 11-13 degrees of variation so most objects will appear to fade between 121-145 degrees assuming that 100 degrees is perfectly level and straightforward which if the Earth curved the curve would be underneath this 100 degree point.

Can we just start by agreeing that horizontal is measured as 90 degrees.

'a telescope can restore sight'.  Please explain.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »

My Official theory is we are actually Inside the Middle of the World/Earth so to speak and the Universe is Earth Decompressed or alternatively spectrally diffused if looking at the electrical grid patterns.

The Garden of Eden was actually outside this place and humanity as we know it was not covered by skin or physically bound bodies and could easily shape-shift forms before mankind decided to cover the center of the Earth as mankind felt exposed and wanted to cover the Earth with grass, leaves, dirt, rock, water, atmosphere, stratosphere ect... this is why an angel was placed to guard the Doorway between Worlds which is in both the Sun and the Antarctic which is either burning hot or freezing cold.

When mankind feel Adam and Eve were expelled to the Tree of Knowledge which was a metaphor for the Center of the Universe. And the Serpent was bound inside and simultaneously outside this area which we now call the Universe. However this didn't stop the Fallen Angels from crossing over as the Angels fought against Michael who held the burning sword and 1/3rd of them were cast down. They were known as the Annunuki or the Atlantians as they had came from the Doorway in the Atlantic however before the Earth curved upwards to 133 degrees before the deluge it was perfectly flat at 100 degrees.

The doorway again will be opened 42 years from now and the Annunuki will re-emerge. the Ancient gods will walk among us again and 24 years of peace will commence. However they will lead mankind astray once again and will be judged. After the trials the Two leaders of the Angels whose names are Samael and Azazel will emerge and teach mankind who to shape-shift again and they will raise their army's in indignation to attack the Ark that binds the World together in an attempt to create their own infinite and immortal Universe but they will be struck down.

I don't really understand your theory too well. Are you saying that when the Gods return they will proclaim the truth that earth is flat? Also are you agreeing with me that there is more worlds beyond Antarctica or not? You saying that we live inside the earth? That is a hollow earth based theory that I don't buy. The Anunaki were not Atlanteans. They were from a supposed Planet X, Nibiru.  I don't believe in Nibiru or planet X. I simply believe that the Anunaki came from beyond Antarctica. (World outside our circle) Atlantis was a continent in the Atlantic Ocean, now submerged. The Mid Atlantic Ridge is actually where Atlantis was.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 03:46:21 PM »

I don't really understand your theory too well. Are you saying that when the Gods return they will proclaim the truth that earth is flat? Also are you agreeing with me that there is more worlds beyond Antarctica or not? You saying that we live inside the earth? That is a hollow earth based theory that I don't buy. The Anunaki were not Atlanteans. They were from a supposed Planet X, Nibiru.  I don't believe in Nibiru or planet X. I simply believe that the Anunaki came from beyond Antarctica. (World outside our circle) Atlantis was a continent in the Atlantic Ocean, now submerged. The Mid Atlantic Ridge is actually where Atlantis was.

Well I believe outer space is pretty much just earth disjointed. Therefore Planet X exist yet I believe that it's unreachable and has been unreachable for over 4,145 years but the memory of the visitations of old have carried on in legend. I don't really believe the Earth is a circle but a rectangular flat shape connected to itself via portals or magnetic doorways essentially however you can see light through them so you will never see the doorways as light bends through and around them. Nibiru therefore is basically "The Other Side of Earth" However the "Doorway" To Nibiru (Literally means the Outer Perimeter) is currently frozen and impassible and has been for 4145 years. In some special circumstances it has seemed like temporary doorways opened up and allowed people to pass through or allowed them to reach us but only for a certain amount of time except for a very few exceptions. The disappearance of Ramses 2 and the replacement of his body with his eldest Son is one of the great mysteries for example as he was swallowed into the vortex and he appeared on the other side. There have been a few instances of light bleeding through where people have seen the 9 foot tall Angelic bodies bleeding through light when magnetic storms disturb us some believing them to be Angels, Ghost or Aliens yet no real proof has been found except for energy signatures which might explain the mystery of "Bigfoot" however that is a pretty well known Urban legend yet nobody can adequately describe.

Can we just start by agreeing that horizontal is measured as 90 degrees.

'a telescope can restore sight'.  Please explain.

If you assume a flat and level surface (or an enormously downward curved surface like a globe) you will assume your median of eyesight to be 100 degrees therefore 90 degrees should appear to curve downward at about a 11% decline in appearance to your median viewpoint. This can be seen in old video games for example Virtua Fighter 2.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Virtua+FIghter+2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ycq4UqCtMcH2oATby4CwDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=666

But Instead what we see in reality is an upward curve when viewed in reality.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Virtua+FIghter+2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ycq4UqCtMcH2oATby4CwDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=666#q=Horizon&tbm=isch

Edit: This photo shows what I'm talking about when I say "Upward Curve" It's mirrored so it's easy to spot what I'm talking about.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:12:59 PM by Sculelos »

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 05:03:50 PM »
Scul you are making this too complex. This is a lot simpler. First of all the earth cannot be rectangle. Its either sphere or flat circle. Any other shape leaves no room for our current navigation. Only sphere or flat circle can make east west navigation around the earth possible. Although space travel has not been proven, circumnavigation of the earth has, so the earth cannot be anything but sphere or flat circle. I think its flat circle. I respect your theories although I still do not get it. It seems like you are mixing a lot of things together. Angels, Anunaki Atlanteans Gods. Its not that complex man. There either is space or not space. Either flat circle or spherical.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 05:56:00 PM »
Scul you are making this too complex. This is a lot simpler. First of all the earth cannot be rectangle. Its either sphere or flat circle. Any other shape leaves no room for our current navigation. Only sphere or flat circle can make east west navigation around the earth possible. Although space travel has not been proven, circumnavigation of the earth has, so the earth cannot be anything but sphere or flat circle. I think its flat circle. I respect your theories although I still do not get it. It seems like you are mixing a lot of things together. Angels, Anunaki Atlanteans Gods. Its not that complex man. There either is space or not space. Either flat circle or spherical.

Unfortunately the truth is a lot harder to understand then Sphere vs Circle because reality is neither are nor can be correct because if Earth was a Circle then it would appear as an Oval from outer-space due to the way light was hitting it. If Earth was a sphere you wouldn't see it slant upward to an average of 133 degrees nor would you see the hulls of ships fade before the mast as due to the sheer size of the Earth it would appear almost completely flat to our perception but that is quite obviously not the case.

I don't know if I told you about the Telescopes but if you go out to see and watch a ship fade from the Hull to the Mast you can then use a telescope and the ship will "straighten" out to your line of sight. This is because the hull of the ship disappears from view faster then the mast because the mast has greater illumination then the hull. A lighthouse can be seen from a distance of typically 12-16 miles before fading but with a high powered telescope can be viewed from 400 miles away or more. Granted even if Earth was a Globe it would only dip 1 Degree every 81 miles which even over 400 miles would only be 5 degrees of viewing distance shift downwards to an average man that would translate to about a 162 feet drop which the Average ship is about 175-200 feet tall and the average ship can only see around 1.2 miles before small objects fade.

20 feet square object
Feet From Viewer / Viewing Percentile

10 feet / 90%
20 feet / 45%
30 feet / 30%
40 feet / 22.5%
80 feet / 11.25%
160 feet / 6.125%
320 feet / 3.0625%
640 feet / 1.56125%
1280 feet / 3 Degrees
2560 feet / 1 Degree
5280 feet / .78 Degrees
6761 feet / .5 Degrees

Less then .5 degrees is impossible to pick up from Light Deflection alone for greater distances to be seen you must either A: Have a high powered telescope or B: Be looking at an illuminated target.

150 Feet Tall Lighthouse for example would be in Vertical distance

150 feet away / 45%
300 feet away / 22.5%
600 feet away / 5.625%
2400 feet away / 1.4%
4800 feet away / 2 degrees
9600 feet away / 1 Degree
19600 feet away / .7 Degrees
27740 feet away / .5 Degrees / Fade Distance

So about 5.2 Miles the Lighthouse should fade due to optical distance yet the light illuminated from within gives the lighthouse 3 times the penetration distance as light always travels in 3 directions and increases it's optical footprint 3 times therefore the 5.2 mile lighthouse becomes and 15.6 Mile lighthouse.

However if you use a 50 degree magnification telescope you are going to get increased distances.

27740 feet away / 50.5 Degrees
55480 Feet away / 25.25 Degrees
110960 Feet away / 12.125 Degrees
443840 Feet Away / 3.03 Degrees
1775360 Feet Away /.75 Degrees
2690780 Feet Away / .5 Degrees.

509 Miles = 1527 Miles of Viewing distance, however telescope magnification always looses optical range due to subsurface scattering therefore your eyes can see objects at .5 degrees yet a telescope only picks up objects that are 2 degrees or greater. Thus 1527 miles is cut down to 381 Miles of viewing optical range.

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 06:16:10 PM »
The math means very little to me and quiet frankly I don't understand it. I'm a Political Scientist and a Philosopher not mathematician so why did you post all these numbers for me? One thing I do know is that earth was never observed as rectangular square, not from space not from anywhere. If space exists the earth is a sphere. Flat earth can only be possible if the earth is universe itself, a flat infinite plane. In this case there is no space. In your model there is still space flight I don't get I honestly don't
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 07:10:15 PM »
The math means very little to me and quiet frankly I don't understand it. I'm a Political Scientist and a Philosopher not mathematician so why did you post all these numbers for me? One thing I do know is that earth was never observed as rectangular square, not from space not from anywhere. If space exists the earth is a sphere. Flat earth can only be possible if the earth is universe itself, a flat infinite plane. In this case there is no space. In your model there is still space flight I don't get I honestly don't

Ah sorry, I'm guilty on going on long tangents sometime that don't make much logical sense to others.

Let me say Earth can't be viewed as a rectangular square because our eyes don't perceive light that way and Light is constantly torn apart in 3 directions at any given time.

My Model is a bit confusing basically think of it like the Earth like an upside down pyramid where we dwell in the top point. where if you go up you are going into more space and if you are going down you are going down into less space. If you go up you will encounter less resistance the further you go but space will continually expand until you've reached the maximum distance about half a light day away. If you dig in the Earth you will experience increased resistance until you've made it to the other-side which is about 800 miles thick.

My point about Optics is every body that is not fully illuminated will appear more circular in nature then it really is as that is just the nature of optics. So a Square will appear as a circle and a circle will appear as an oval. Hope that clarifies some things for you.

ausGeoff

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 03:23:25 AM »

If we look into Nordic mythology, it portraits our earth as a flat disk and gives it the name Midgard.

And that's precisely why it's called Nordic "mythology".

Myth: n —a widely held but false belief or idea;  a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

ausGeoff

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 03:36:10 AM »

On a round Earth the hull of a ship would disappear at the exact same time as the mast but in reality the hull disappears before the mast however this can't be due to curvature as a telescope can restore sight to the hull when it's already faded from view.

Nope.  The hull disappears before the mast due to the curvature of the earth's surface.  And no; a telescope will not restore the image of the hull.  No optical device will make any difference to the effectively invisible parts of the ship once they've dropped below the horizon.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 04:15:18 AM »
Nope.  The hull disappears before the mast due to the curvature of the earth's surface.  And no; a telescope will not restore the image of the hull.  No optical device will make any difference to the effectively invisible parts of the ship once they've dropped below the horizon.

Can you provide evidence for your claims? 

ausGeoff

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 05:12:29 AM »

How's this for a bargain?  You provide evidence for aetherial winds, and I'll provide evidence for my claim.

Seriously, living all my early life on the shore of a major bay with large shipping channels traversing it, I've seen the effect a thousand times.  If you watch an ant walking away around a billiard ball, you'll see a miniature example of the same thing.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 05:15:40 AM »
So, it's just a theory of yours that this happens, then?

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »

If we look into Nordic mythology, it portraits our earth as a flat disk and gives it the name Midgard.

And that's precisely why it's called Nordic "mythology".

Myth: n —a widely held but false belief or idea;  a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

So you would much rather accept the myth of Zionists and Scientists? The biggest mistake modern people make is assuming that ancient cultures were somehow stupid or primitive. Just because they didn't have HD TV's that don't mean they didn't reason or conducted experiments. The ancients didn't think the earth was flat just because the ground below their feet appeared flat. Like us they did much thinking and used logic. Problem is every scientific study or observation conducted today already carries a premise that earth is a globe. This premise hinders any further experimentation. If the scientists started from the clean slate and did not invoke the round earth bias into their studies, I'm sure they would conclude that the earth is infect flat.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 04:27:28 PM »

Not to walk all over ausGeoff's parade, but here's few really quick that have been posted here before.

Hillside and bridge sinking below waterline due to my low elevation vs when I shot it from a higher elevation.  3x magnification and 15x. 

High and low compared

A few from 'pitdroidtech' from awhile back.
Ship 3, 8x mag. 0m alt.

Ships Below the Horizon by max_wedge, on Flickr

Ship 3, 28x mag. 0m alt. 

Ships Below the Horizon by max_wedge, on Flickr

So is there any photographic evidence to be posted of something being restored (rising above the horizon) when taken with different magnifications from the exact same elevation and distance?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 08:41:00 PM »
Well then, 29silhouette, by your logic, this picture is proof that ships do in fact hover above the water.

Now, do you have anything that is real? 

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »
Well then, 29silhouette, by your logic, this picture is proof that ships do in fact hover above the water.

img width=750]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/Fata_Morgana_Example.jpg[/img

Now, do you have anything that is real?
Nice picture of a mirage there.  I'm sure everyone here knows about mirages, refraction, and such, and that the ship isn't really hovering.  Still, if one were to zoom in on that mirage/hovering ship, it will still appear to be 'hovering'.  Magnification won't change it.

The point however, is that you asked for proof that magnification doesn't restore a ship to full visibility.  I provided pictures showing different levels of magnification and no change in the height/dimensions of the object. 

Now then, can you provide proof that it does?  Pictures taken from the exact same elevation and distance from a 'sunken' object in which magnification causes it to rise out of the water or otherwise change the dimensions of the object?  Maybe a video showing a visibly 'sunken' ship that rises out of the water as the camera zooms in?

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 07:29:02 AM »
Watch this video and notice how the bottom of the ship becomes more visible as the zoom increases. The effect isn't much with Camera zoom which might be 10-11 degrees if your lucky but a high powered telescope shows the effect much more noticeably (up to around 50 degrees or more if you have a super powered telescope).

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Panasonic SDR-H40.Zoom test Ship

Edit: In the pictures posted above I can clearly see the water line moving downward in relation to the ship the greater the zoom. The pictures however are not taken far enough away to straighten the ship out fully as the zoom they are using is too weak.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 07:32:45 AM by Sculelos »

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 10:45:00 AM »
Watch this video and notice how the bottom of the ship becomes more visible as the zoom increases.

I don't see the ship 'rising' out of the water though.  I compared two frames.  The dimensions are the same.

Edit: In the pictures posted above I can clearly see the water line moving downward in relation to the ship the greater the zoom.
No it's not.  I matched the two freighter pictures.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:24:36 AM by 29silhouette »

ausGeoff

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 10:49:19 AM »

No.  As I said, I've actually seen this phenomenon numerous times with my own eyes.  Or will you now claim I was hallucinating?

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 11:25:10 AM »

No.  As I said, I've actually seen this phenomenon numerous times with my own eyes.  Or will you now claim I was hallucinating?

The Phenomenon definitely happens and is not really of question. However I've also watched numerous times telescoping zoom making parts that should have been below said horizon visible that were not. However keep in mind that I'm talking about only 50 degrees of difference max and that will only show about 11% difference.

Ships going over the Horizon Mathematically and Physically is an optical illusion. At 1.2 Miles most ships fade from flat ground no matter if your standing on a hill or not due to viewing optics but the same said ship can be viewed. Sometimes it occurs upward sometime it occurs downward if closer to magnetic drift currents sometimes upward.

ausGeoff

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 11:35:43 AM »
Can you please explain what you mean by "magnetic drift currents"?

"Sometimes it occurs upward sometime it occurs downward if closer to magnetic drift currents sometimes upward.

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 11:44:45 AM »
Can you please explain what you mean by "magnetic drift currents"?

"Sometimes it occurs upward sometime it occurs downward if closer to magnetic drift currents sometimes upward.

Basically depending on Geo-Magnetic Currents that are in constant flux sometimes light travels the opposite way it should and since water refracts more of it then physically solid objects water travels less distance creating optical distortion greater then the solid object making the object look physically displaced because the light travels from the ship in more concentrated fashion it arrives in a more straight line then the water displaced light so the objects optically become disconnected.

ausGeoff

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 11:53:10 AM »

The point however, is that you asked for proof that magnification doesn't restore a ship to full visibility.  I provided pictures showing different levels of magnification and no change in the height/dimensions of the object. 

Good images.  The 28x magnification is particularly telling, and impossible to dispute.  This puts to rest any claims that a telescope will make visible parts of a ship over the curvature of the horizon.  It doesn't matter how much you magnify an image—if something's out of your line of site, no amount of optical black magic is gonna make it reappear LOL.

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »
Please stop talking about stupid math shit. The topic is Norse mythology, Asgard, Midgard, not stupid numbers or how ships sail and shit. LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2013, 12:13:06 PM »
Please stop talking about stupid math shit. The topic is Norse mythology, Asgard, Midgard, not stupid numbers or how ships sail and shit. LOL

I suppose the Real Question is where is the entrance to Asgard and how do you get there... Antarctica maybe if it wasn't frozen...

ausGeoff

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »
What purpose would there be in carrying out this (alleged) deception?

Conspirators and Zionists make you wanna belief you lived on a sphere in empty space with sun some 100 million miles away.

And what advantage would it give these so-called conspirators in denying a flat earth model?  Why would they spend billions of dollars of their own money in fabricating such a massive lie as the spherical planet?

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2013, 12:30:49 PM »
What purpose would there be in carrying out this (alleged) deception?

Conspirators and Zionists make you wanna belief you lived on a sphere in empty space with sun some 100 million miles away.

And what advantage would it give these so-called conspirators in denying a flat earth model?  Why would they spend billions of dollars of their own money in fabricating such a massive lie as the spherical planet?

Spherical planet represents shortages and lack of things due to limited land area. The rich can can get richer that way. Increase prices on goods and services, place value on things like gold and precious gems and oil. So they won't tell you the truth that earth is infinite in size, because this means there are no shortages or deficit of anything. If people knew that the earth was infinite, the monitory system would collapse right away.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2013, 12:34:16 PM »

I suppose the Real Question is where is the entrance to Asgard and how do you get there... Antarctica maybe if it wasn't frozen...

Antarctica is only frozen for relatively short distance, after that you have paradise tropical continent. Some call it Antichtone. Admiral Byrd actually went there. The illuminatti are aware of vast land beyond Antarctica, they travel there at will as we speak. This is why Antarctica is heavily guarded. They don't want an average citizen traveling anywhere near it.
JJA voted for Pedro