The future of science?

• 3 Replies

Moosedrool

• Ice Wall Guardian
The future of science?
« on: January 02, 2014, 01:58:13 AM »
I have a serious question regarding the innovation of modern day science and the way FE's perceive it today.

Why stuck on FET?

According to you all scientists are in some way liars. Why? Do you guys immediately debunk every single scientific discovery made in modern day physics? Even though the bunch of transistors in your pc dates back to a physicist.

Almost every single invention we take for granted today can be traced back to a physicist in one way or the other. Newton's law's of motion sparked the industrial revolution not to mention the calculus behind it. Quantum mechanics is responsible for that MRI device pin pointing a tumour in the human body. General relativity even though there's no practical use for today might one day help us manipulate gravity. This will be needed to ensure our survival far in the future.

When dealing with the actual fabric of nature I'm afraid to say it, there isn't any real answer from FET or modern day science as to why it even exists. What is existence and why is there something rather than nothing. Science can take us close but never before. And I dare anyone to say "God".

So far regarding FET I've witnessed a bunch of pseudoscience with no evidence what so ever not to mention 0 mathematical backing explaining the mechanics. But that's all I also see, constant drive to try and explain the mechanics of a made up system. Nowhere near as realistic as the motions we perceive everyday in actual physics. Actual physics is far beyond the scope of this and being stuck on the mechanics of earth. Today we are witnessing a whole range of fundamental particles at such a rate that it's getting annoying for physicists because it all needs to be structured in a thing known as the Standard Model.

Considering the rate of scientific discovery we need physicists, engineers and people willing to work on modern day problems. FET just seems like people holding back the progression of this. Don't you want your children to exceed in these and become helpers to society? Do/will you feed them FET pseudoscience?
I'm not trying to disprove gravity. I've succeeded in disproving it. It's called denpressure.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: The future of science?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 02:59:17 AM »
Nobody is denying ALL science. Just the bull crap science that is used to feed nonsense into people's heads, like general relativity, special relativity, gravity, warped space time, the fabric of space and a whole host of other garbage that I could go on and on with.
The trouble with you people is, you always try and use the old, " well how can x-rays work and transistors and diodes work" and what not and yet you believe it has to be down to all this worded made up nonsense.

The future of science will continue to grow for everyone, because science is about DISCOVERY and invention and TESTING.
We see the effects of this in our everyday lives, but there is a lot that we can't see or are not allowed to see and we have to reply on what is written about what we can't see. Plus we have to rely on what they tell us is in space that we can see but cannot physically verify as being anything other than what we are told it all is.

There is a lot of cloaking going on whether you accept that or not. The truth will only be the truth when people are freely allowed to see that truth.
The future of science is in the hands of those that have the monopoly to decide what is and what is going to be.
We are just the worker ants that are on a need to know basis and are given enough info to be going on with so we can believe we are intelligent, when the truth is, we are constantly sold a dummy but most are happy to go along with it all, because they forgot to question anything.

The future of science will trundle on regardless of what anyone thinks about earths' shape or make up.
As for bringing kids up and brainwashing them.....no.....

You see, it's horses for courses and no right minded parent would fill their kids mind with anything other than what they are conditioned to learn at school, because ultimately those kids are going to be tested on what they have been forced to learn...and yes it is forced learning.
The only thing you can say to your child is, do your best at memorising what you get taught at school so you can go  on and get a job and then you can decide for yourself when you are old enough if what you have been taught needs questioning.
If I have to take a test for a job and the test was about earth, then I'm going to answer the questions based on a globe. I will lie to get the job, because society demands that I do this if I want that job, so in effect I am not really lying, I'm following orders of those that set out the lies to complete their test paper of lies.
Once I fill it out and get the job, I can still dismiss it all from my mind and get back to my thinking as long as I don't open my mouth and say what I'm thinking.

We all have to follow orders in life, there's no escaping from that if you want to be a part of society and live out your life as comfortably as possible.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 04:18:29 PM »
Considering the rate of scientific discovery we need physicists, engineers and people willing to work on modern day problems.
#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Scientific studies fraudsters

Agreed, we need science that is not bound by any preset rules. We need real thinkers and not people who will just corrupt data to eat.

FET just seems like people holding back the progression of this. Don't you want your children to exceed in these and become helpers to society? Do/will you feed them FET pseudoscience?

You do so much assuming here.
Obviously, you shouldn't teach your kids FE theory as it would fail them in the long run.
Not everyone who spouts stuff on here, speaks like this in the real world. It's just a place to explore and think of new theories and ideas thats all.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 04:23:46 PM »
justlurkingnothingmore has done a proper amount of lurking. Not everyone here actually thinks the earth is flat, some people just enjoy debating. If no one took the flat side of the debate it wouldn't be much fun, would it?

We used to have a lot more people who did a better job debating on both sides. Now it's just incredulous (and mostly rude) new people ganging up on the few remaining FEers who are still willing to answer questions.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.