Apologies

• 11 Replies
Apologies
« on: November 23, 2013, 07:12:19 PM »
In our previous topic on gay marriage, I attempted to inject some humour into the conversation. Unfortunately, I went a little over the top in the process, and I fear I may have insulted some of you by so doing. Let me be clear that I do indeed support gay marriage, even if I make jokes, some of them inappropriate, about the whole topic. I apologise to any person, gay or straight, that I may have offended in attempting to be funny. That was rather stupid, and did not elevate the level of discourse that we try to have here in FES. I think the topic in Complete Nonsense may have been locked, as I am unable to post there. So I thought I would put it here. Thanks.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:54:31 AM »
In our previous topic on gay marriage, I attempted to inject some humour into the conversation. Unfortunately, I went a little over the top in the process, and I fear I may have insulted some of you by so doing. Let me be clear that I do indeed support gay marriage, even if I make jokes, some of them inappropriate, about the whole topic. I apologise to any person, gay or straight, that I may have offended in attempting to be funny. That was rather stupid, and did not elevate the level of discourse that we try to have here in FES. I think the topic in Complete Nonsense may have been locked, as I am unable to post there. So I thought I would put it here. Thanks.
Im sorey (not reley actuley) but I find it reley hard to acept your apologey. As a champion of LGBTQ rights I was sickined to see your gross and inapropiate coments. They were nether funny nor clever and just encoraged bigotrey. You should be ashamed of yourself I have some friends and a cousin whos gay you know. I will reluctantley try to apologey but I just cant beleive someone could be so ignorent as to say that. I will try to forgive you but your still a flippin obsene bigot
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 06:57:25 AM »
Im sorey (not reley actuley) but I find it reley hard to acept your apologey. As a champion of LGBTQ rights I was sickined to see your gross and inapropiate coments. They were nether funny nor clever and just encoraged bigotrey. You should be ashamed of yourself I have some friends and a cousin whos gay you know. I will reluctantley try to apologey but I just cant beleive someone could be so ignorent as to say that. I will try to forgive you but your still a flippin obsene bigot

No one cares.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 07:50:20 AM »

No one cares.
No one cares about you Rama set. Flip off!!!
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 07:52:06 AM »
EJ, this is not the lower fora.  Please knock it off.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 08:17:06 AM »
As specified, I apologise only for my off sense of humour. I do not apologise for opposing the practice of homosexuality on moral grounds. I do consider it immoral, & a violation of Torah. I have as much of a right to moral views as EJ does. My advice to him is that he grow up & stop acting like he is 12. Everybody, gay & straight, has to make moral choices. If someone wants to make a choice w/ which I don't agree, that's their right. But I have the same right.

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 11:50:21 PM »
I expect your right, Oscar. My puerile humour certainly didn't, hence the apology.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 07:44:02 AM »
I know its not the lower fora. Im not a flippin moron!!!!!!!
As specified, I apologise only for my off sense of humour. I do not apologise for opposing the practice of homosexuality on moral grounds. I do consider it immoral, & a violation of Torah. I have as much of a right to moral views as EJ does. My advice to him is that he grow up & stop acting like he is 12. Everybody, gay & straight, has to make moral choices. If someone wants to make a choice w/ which I don't agree, that's their right. But I have the same right.
There it is. You are agenst homosexuelalitey you are a rascist!!!!!!!!!! There born with it you know they cant flippin help it!!! "Imorel"? You are imorel to say that. And where in the hole flippin Torah does it speak agenst it?!! You do not have a right to rascism and bigotrey! And how about you grow up ive actuley matured im not the one who hates gays!!!!!!!!!!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 08:49:09 AM »
I know its not the lower fora. Im not a flippin moron!!!!!!!
There it is. You are agenst homosexuelalitey you are a rascist!!!!!!!!!! There born with it you know they cant flippin help it!!! "Imorel"? You are imorel to say that. And where in the hole flippin Torah does it speak agenst it?!! You do not have a right to rascism and bigotrey! And how about you grow up ive actuley matured im not the one who hates gays!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly have not read the Torah.  If you did you would know it is extremely racist, homophobic and immoral.  Please go back to the lower fora for everyone's sake.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 05:15:46 AM »
And how about you grow up ive actuley matured im not the one who hates gays!!!!!!!!!!
He never said he hates gays. He is merely opposed to their sexual orientation and practices.

I'm opposed to the Christian religion. That doesn't mean I hate Christians.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 06:09:50 AM »
And how about you grow up ive actuley matured im not the one who hates gays!!!!!!!!!!
He never said he hates gays. He is merely opposed to their sexual orientation and practices.

Why do you hate me then?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 07:25:16 AM »

Why do you hate me then?
I don't.