Lizard People Conspiracy

• 116 Replies

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
Re: Lizard People Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2013, 09:35:07 AM »
Jeffy, you're reallycoming off like a pretentious douche. You should calm your attitude if you want to have anyone correspond with you much longer.

What is so ridiculous about a reptilian breed of humanity in power?  It's been said that most people in power have mental qualities not found in their subjects and are often categorized as sociopaths.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
Jeffy, you're reallycoming off like a pretentious douche. You should calm your attitude if you want to have anyone correspond with you much longer.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill.

What is so ridiculous about a reptilian breed of humanity in power?

That this breed is completely undetectable by modern medicine.

It's been said that most people in power have mental qualities not found in their subjects and are often categorized as sociopaths.

Sounds like a factoid you have derived from somewhere unspecific.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2013, 07:35:37 PM »
Perhaps most was an overstatement, but a lot of CEOs of top companies exhibit sociopathic tendencies.

?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2013, 08:50:38 PM »
What is so ridiculous about a reptilian breed of humanity in power?  It's been said that most people in power have mental qualities not found in their subjects and are often categorized as sociopaths.

It is possible some people have reptilian traits that others do not. I do not believe in a 'human' race, as humanity is a theory of the Humanists, who were heretics.
There is a conspiracy of people 'in power', and it's possible one or several of the races that exist today have some special mental gifts or abilities.

Shapeshifting is real, I've seen it. However I don't believe in aliens.
I believe that we live in an alternate timeline, and the original one had many beastlike races, including some that have lizard or reptilian like qualities. They can use some tricks to 'appear' more like everyone else, because in this timeline they have to supress their magic.

But I don't know if they're the ones 'in power' ... they feel more like magical slaves of the mages to me. The Magi as a powerful order of Zoroastrians who in the original timeline bent nature and life to their twisted magic to create magical races, including reptilian ones.

I do believe the Queen is a canibal. And other 'rich filthy billionaires' are part of the same Cabal or 'evil oppressors'. I don't know if they shapeshift into reptilians, tho. My guess is they are of a different race than us, for instance.

The basic premise that supports it, is true, like you said. It's not only highly plausible but proven to be true. I just don't see how an evil reptilian breed would be in power, or why. Reptiles are different in qualities and mentality than this evil breed in power.

A way to explain why reptiles were 'blamed' for this, perhaps by the true elite to hide their true origins!! is because the reptile brain is present in most people, as it's the active survival 'wild' instinct in all of us. So a lazy metapsychological way to symbolically explain Lizard People Conspiracy, would be to say the people who have the lizard part of their brain more active than us, are naturally able to climb the power abuse ladder faster than us, in ways our minds don't understand.

Why does it have to be lizards they shapeshift into? This sounds more like a 'cover-up' conspiracy to hide the real one, and keep us from suspecting a Darker Truth beneath .. more insidious..

Sociopaths are true. For example, have you seen Dexter? I'm just like that, and I know a girl who is like me as well. We hide ourselves from the 'normals' pretty well. There is definately an occult world, or secret society of people with alternate mind patterns.

If anything 'science' is weilded by the Evil Elite in power, to keep the majority from knowing this and suspecting the ones in power from abusing these powers for evil!

So science 'disproving' what we know, is proof those Evil Elites are trying to keep others in the massive majority from knowing what we know, and discussing freely about it, without being thrown in straight jackets in padded wall rooms. By the Evil Elites. :-[

-

Yes, sociopaths are real, I've studied them for a long time, more than half of my life. I have a lot of data on them..sociopaths are drawn to positions of power, and easily corruptible due to their high greed factor (reptilian libido) and manipulative masquerades. These are abilities they can't supress, only adapt to and evolve. They do gather in weird fertility sex cult like secret societies. Ever seen 'Eyes Wide Shut' ?

THAT.
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »
It seems like some people here are using the term "reptilian" to refer to people who happen to be sociopaths, as opposed to lizard people.

?

Silverdane

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2013, 10:21:15 PM »
Sociopaths do have a more active lizard brain than most. Fact.

I don't disbelieve in lizard people or secret technologies. I just don't believe lizard people are the 'evil ones' or in power of much of anything. I suspect a different race.

Not sure if I can blame lizard people for everything, maybe they are the innocent ones here? I say let's give them a hear before we judge them. Innocent until proven guilty, and we know evil elites have a way of setting others up and throwing the blame on others.

Technically if lizard people were the way the conspiracists describe them, wouldn't they have rapid regenerative powers like reptiles that regenerate their tails after losing them? Or poisoned saliva? They could have deceptive chameleon like powers so the point they would just rule over us directly, without even needing to hide their identities.

Unless they're not lizard people, just hybrid slaves created by some evil scientists to become mutants and gain some lizard like powers. Now that mutant theory seems more likely, except I wouldn't call them 'lizard people' but lizard like mutants instead.

This conspiracy needs a lot of work first before it can be made into something realistic. It's all almost 'too good to be true' as of yet.. how conveniant we all already know who 'The Real Enemy is', but if they were so stupid to be discovered by us how come they're still in power?

If they couldn't even keep their identity or race secret, they're not smart enough to explain the ammount of power they have. It could just be a cabal of older secret societies that recruit sociopaths and share power in an effort to rule the world. Toppling foreign government after the other, sending in their bussinesses to get rich like a pack from the peoples they're preying upon.

Except we already know this is already done by Britain since the middle ages, East India Trade Company, Rothschild & Freemason capitalist billionaires, or millionaires. They all join this conspiracy to become richer in exchange for their undying loyalty. And they all conspire against the rest, using brands like 'McDonalds' etc.

They are sociopaths that's for sherz. Do some of them belong to reptilian like species? Maybe, who knows? Do they serve a secret elite which may be reptilian proper? It's not impossible. But if they don't know what their masters are, how come we do?

How could it have possibly 'gotten out' ? Maybe they are medieval cannibals or humanists who gained more and more power as they created false religions (Protestantism, Orthodoxy) to destroy the original Universal (Catholic) Church, and steal the imperial european power from the aristocracy, and form their own cannibalistic cabal of humanist plutocrats.

I'd go with medieval heretics, or slave traders myself. Slavery wasn't abolished just publically 'denied' by the present slave traders who control mass media and society's 'perceptions' to a degree. Fact is, medieval serfs in the feudal system had better conditions that any worker today.

A contract, a fair wage, protection from the citadel, privileges. This is why many pagans moved to the 'city' to join this feudal system, because it was safer and better than pagan life at the countryside. They were professional workers, not serfs! And they became the basis for the city, founded near the citadel, so they were anything but slaves.

The slave traders of today call the modern slave 'worker', and the medieval worker 'slave', because they don't want people to live their own free lives and destroy their world dominating conspiracy.

Fact is taxes or 'countries' shouldn't technically exist. That's just proof of an evil elite hiding it's lechery of our profits by 'national protection'. Protection from what? Other fake states created by them? That's protection money from a mafia, same system. A government is just a mafia that robs you pretending to offer protection from other mafias.

This is why the Feudal system is best. Citadels, empires or even pagans who have no nation but only a continental identity or cultural tradition like folklore. That's the normal way of life. These evil elites are trying to hide.

So if the lizard people only gained power by overthrowing the feudal system of freedom and fair work, they're not as 'great' or awesome as the conspiratists want them to be.

Maybe the real evil elite just wants their sociopathic egos stroked, so they want us to stroke their giant egos by claiming they are 'of an ancient superior race who is invincible and allmighty that created mortals from dirt'.

It's just positive propaganda so we'd overestimate them. Maybe they're just slave traders, cannibals, pimps, black market moguls, crooks, liars, etc. Subhumans who banded together because individually they are too weak against us.

If an evil reptilian elite existed, we wouldn't ever know about it. They'd wipe our memories or remove that thought from our brains using biological implants or chips. Or other weird alien technology for mind supression or manipulation.

There is an evil elite, but I don't think we should 'settle' for lizard people and stop searching for answers. We don't know the truth, so we should keep searching! Maybe we're the lizard people, and they're trying to enslave us because they're the "true humans" ?

Maybe we are that evil race of the Biblical Snake, and they are descendents of Eve. Cursed to be in enmity with each other, and get our heads smashed by her children. This would make us the evil satanists, and them the 'rightful masters of the Earth'.

The TRUTH Is Out There .. We Are Among Them!!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2011/06/14/why-some-psychopaths-make-great-ceos/

"At first I was really skeptical because it seemed like an easy thing to say, almost like a conspiracy theorist’s type of thing to say. I remember years and years ago a conspiracy theorist telling me the world was ruled by blood-drinking, baby-sacrificing lizards. These psychologists were essentially saying the same thing. Basically, when you get them talking, these people [ie. psychopaths] are different than human beings. They lack the things that make you human: empathy, remorse, loving kindness."

The connection between my argument of CEO sociopaths and lizard people, both show similar characteristics.  By the way, "the incidence of psychopathy among CEOs is about 4 percent, four times what it is in the population at large."

?

Silverdane

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2013, 11:20:14 PM »
Interesting. So sociopaths and psychopaths are the same? I hope there's a difference, because I'm a psychopath, and consider myself an emotionalness, cold, soulless monster, who avoids friendship, interpersonal relationships etc.

Yet I do have empathy which I train on a psychic level, and I relate very kindly and well to other psychopaths. I don't accept butchery of animals or crimes, and other 'immoral' events, which is why I'm vegetarian. But on the other hand I have no remorse from killing when I have to. Assassins fear me because they still have 'empathy', while I have none.

I am certainly a psychopaths, and have some reptilian like qualities. But I always explained this as vampiric or dark elven ancestry. Or autism!

However, I don't see myself poisoning people or causing evil like the elites are, or oppressing anyone or hurting children or especially women. Or running some gold digging corporation which exploits the workers or robs them. I'd rather die of starvation or live in poverty than stoop to their level.

I consider myself 'of the people', with the eventual subtle snicker. I strongly believe in free will and justice. Sociopaths are different than hikikomori. A hikikomori is different, reptilian yes, why not? But different than the ruthless heartless, greedy elites.

I do have an urge to feed on blood, but I force myself not to, because I don't want to kill anyone just for food. There are alternate ways of feeding, ones that don't require cannibalism (which is gross and savage).

If those CEO's and other evil elites are somehow reptilian or even hybrid, they are the 'fallen' form of our kind.

PS: I did read years ago about a race of 'Carpathians' that have pale skin, and some other physical traits that perfectly match my own, who is considered 'of the Dragon'.

So I researched the Order of the Dragon, and found that Vlad the Impaler, was also known as 'Vlad Threkhel' or Vlad the Thracian, in the Saxon language. So Dragon means Thracian. Or Thracian mean Dragon. A northern race in Europe, which has a history of thirst for blood, vampirism, cruelty etc.

They are also a powerful germanic military order in the First Reich (Holy German Empire), that same Dragon Order, so their empire was the Germanic-Norse one. Which presently doesn't exist.

Though Prince Charles is allegedly a distant relative of Vlad the Impaler, he is too 'soft' to be a true Dragon. Thracians , or 'Children of the Dragon', are in Hellenic lore said to be the strongest people in the world, second in numbers after the hindus, and if they ever worked together in the same empire, they'd conquer the world. But they can't because of infighting.

However, a true Dragon sees it cowardly to run 'companies' or 'corporations', when there are honorable ways of gaining power fairly, instead of at the expense of others.

To sum it up nicely, if we were being dominated by the Lizard People presently, we'd be annexed in a sort of Germanic - Thracian Reich, like the empire of greater germany was last century. I'm from a teutonic noble family myself, so I assume this reptilian race gained noble status due to their racial prowess in the past.

So there is certainly truth to this, as I've researched it myself to understand why I'm different.

This different race certainly exists, and we do shapeshift, at different speeds. To some it can take days, months or years to change form. But since me and that other psychopath who has similar traits with me, and a lot of telepathic connexions, have viking / nordic / scandinavian ancestry, and a lot of similar tastes in music and the likes, as well as long pointed elven ears, I attributed it to being of the Alvar race in nordic mythology.

So I don't really consider the elven race to be 'reptilian'. Though there is an elven race of 'dragons' or 'thracians', who do have somewhat exotic 'mongoloid' eyes. Which are not mongoloid, that's just what the elites are trying to say. They're of the vikings, who were of that Dragon race that conquered Eurasia and spread germanic - norse words in most languages, from scandinavia.

You'll find the Dragon proper racial traits, mostly in scandinavia, russia and other parts of Europe where they historically invaded (8th cent), where they created or ruled over the First Germanic Empire (Holy Roman Empire). Which was nordic obviously due to it's Roman Wolf cult of 'brave northern warriors'.

I've been going with Levee's New Chronology ever since I read it here years ago, and proven it with every bit of history I studied. So the "Roman Empire" in history, is my 'First Reich' in New Chronology. Or the Roman Empire is a hoax copied ater the Germanic Holy "Roman" Empire of medieval Ages.

So why do you think all these 'reptilians' are evil? I will go ahead and post some examples of people of this 'Dragon' Race of the Elven (norse germanic) origin. You can see those evil elites who run the world rarely possess these traits, they are no so pure of race as the original viking Dragons / Thracians..

That's why the evil elites currently running things are possibly hybrids who hate the pure Dragon race. Which is why they formed the 'Allies' of their oppressed nations last century, to destroy the true Dragon (pure reptilian) rule over the world. In other words to stop Nazi Germany. Which was supported by the Illuminatti, as the Brown shirt and golden suit of Goebbels and Hitler, was a tribute to the Illuminatti secret occult order of Magi. Or whatever they are.

But I don't consider them to be evil. They fought against the evil elites, who are incapable of even understanding empathy, and have to pretend to have it but generally fail to. I can pretend to have empathy, because elves have high empathy. But I can also shut it off completely.

Notice bigger cheekbones, like a dragon would have, exotic almost oblique eyes..that appear big when they open, but very small when they close. The Kyrghiz tribe had this feature from what their statues show, also the other 'Turkic' tribes which were nordic scandinavians, and not the current arabic-mongoloids who are of a different race that is non-dragon.

Is this the reptilian race you're thinking of? The only evil elite of the Dragon race I've seen is Christina Aguilera, who's only a hybrid:

Due to admixture with non-elven races she is considered halfling next to true Dragons, so she doesn't count. She is an evil Elite though, so maybe all evil elites are just hybrids of the Dragon race.

The origins of this race I've identified as Lilith, over 90% of this race are 'female', if you can call it that. There exists a male of the species but it is generally weaker in power, and seen as a slave basically. The main draconian traits are only inherited in pure form by the 'female'. Who doesn't even consider itself female! The female Dragon perceives itself as more dominant than any man, superior to other elven and european races. Actually superior to all other living races, basically.

The valkyries were definately of this Dragon race, they are even described as winged in some legends..while me and this other psychopath girl, who is also of this race, have wings they are not attached to the human host, but to the other form which is more 'physical' to us than this etherial human one.

The Dragon society is matriarchal, since only the full XX sex chromozomes inherit the power of Lilith or "The Dragon", or "The Snake of Eden", or "The Satan".

Trust me, if we'd be enslaved by my people we'd know it by now. If all of us got togetha' we'd seriesly fak sheet ap sidewayz.

Mila Jovovich, but she's pureborn Dragon so she's not with the evil elites:

And don't ask exactly 'how' I know, but Dragons can sense each other like that. Telempathically. To know who's evil or not. The purebloods are rarely evil, it's the hybrids you have to worry about...they're trash.

We are extremely easy to identify by our elvish ears, cheekbones and exotic eyes which generally are closer together, whereas in real "humans" they're further apart, or set more away at normal distance. Reptiles have eyes that stare on opposite sides of the face, but Dragons have eyes that are more set to look in front. Like a warrior that only sees what's in front of them.

We are most certainly not like the rest of you. We never even consider ourselves 'human'. We're sort of like the Elven Highborn, the most arrogant racist, snobbish elitist aristocratic of the entire Elven species. Most other elven races hate our guts.

We exist in mythology as well, as 'devils', not just as dragons. In certain angles and from some perspectives we exhibit devilish traits which don't exist in any other races. We are definately sadists, we love to torture, kill, mutilate, torment etc. And we are satanists.

But we don't do gross rituals like Blood Libels (eating babies). That's for the inferior trash who are hybrids or warlocks. The pure blood of our dragon race prefers the open display of our power, like masters. We don't just see ourselves as kind peaceful Arians, but as wild blood thirsty Ubermensch.

However, ruling over most of the races we see as inferior would be insulting to us, since that would mean we see them as having enough worth to be worth ruling over. Frankly this world doesn't deserve us as the Master Race. You'd benefit too much from the wonders of our kind.  :P

So we rule all the cool places like the Underworld, or Seaworld etc. Soon Heaven *crosses fingurz for Ragnarok  ::) *

We're very picky with our blood. Most of the populace has poisoned blood to us, so we can't drink it. It will literally make us ill, so we're not like those 'vampires'. We're like the aristocracy of the vampires. Your evil elites are like the lowest form of subvampire trash. The lowborn, or slaves. They hide behind mortal servants because they want to avoid us, their masters / superiors, so we don't use our powers to annihilate them. :-*

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 02:22:06 AM by Silverdane »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2013, 06:06:31 AM »
I'm sorry, did I accidentally click on a thread where we post our fanfics or something?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
This thread is getting further away from something even remotely connected to FET. I suggest a mod move this to science & pseudoscience.

EDIT: Thank you John
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:38:39 AM by Rama Set »
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Silverdane

« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2013, 06:15:09 PM »
Both are considered 'conspirative', are they noth?

Both are .. conspiracies with a decent fanbase. Who are very dedicated people. I've talked to many people in america and not just, in the past years on youtube (and other sites), who were devoted to the Lizard Folk conspiracy.

I never disbelieved it, since I'm not the skeptic type, I never went on board with it, since I have my own personal judgements on the evil elites. And also because I'm antisemitic, so the ones I suspect are of the false mozaic sects, or egyptian evil race, and not necessarily reptilian by nature..

Though I don't exclude the semitic evil elites having reptile traits, as Duck Dodgers made it clear, they do have reptilian sociopathic traits. If they are lizards they'd have a sun cult of sorts hidden in plain sight, where they draw heat from the sun, to appear normal like everyone else.

Dragons on the other hand, are nocturnal, hate the sun, and are more like lone wolf vampires. We hate packs and we're 'sovereign' instead of acting like slave masters, as the evil elite does. They're pretentious snobs who impersonate the true aristocracy.

I blame England for miscegenation with a reptilian semitic species which later occupied the whole british kingdoms forming the evil British Commonwealth full of capitalist tyrant slave drivers, who fueled the slave trade & transport from Afrika zu Neue Welt.

If they are reptilians masquerading as yids, or yids masquerading as reptilians to hide their 'true identity', I am impartial. I just know they're 'The Enemy'. My blood tells me it.

However if I do have a natural instinct to hate reptilians because their nature disgusts me, would this disprove or prove lizard folk? I mean it's not like there's a biological explanation for why 'our kind' would hate their kind .. and I do hate them.

So how can there be a lizard race is there's no antilizard race? Do I just hate them because they're ugly / stupid / untalented / pretentious slimes?
Anyway, having seen some interesting footage from my amerikanische freunds over the past years, which they uploaded on 'lizard people', I know there's definately 'something wrong', or 'something out there', so to speak.
I just can't say if the current theory is the best one.
I mean, lizards are cute and unthreatening. If it was spiders or roaches, that'd be gross and evil. Imagine giant black widow spiders who eat people, and take over the skin of their victims to pose as human. Then suddenly two tarantula fangs jump out your friend's mouth and spike you in the neck. Poisoning you, then vomiting acid in your mouth to melt your insides.

Spider people Conspiracy sounds compelling to me. It's really scary and worth being worried about. Or Cockroaches that also have human 'skins' to fit in, but are giant insects underneath who are animating the outer shell of a dead victim.

Next to this or other sick imaginative conspiracies out there, lizard people is nothing. It doesn't really worry me, if it is true.
However, if anyone's been watching that awesome show, V ... which 'inexplicably' got 'cancelled' just when the Visitors invaded, you'll see the Lizard People Conspiracy in it's full epic glory. And it's really epic, with a hive like mentality and their true reptile forms, and sharp teeth.

The story is they invaded decades ago using biological clones of human skin to hide their true reptilian forms (not shapeshifting), and want to take over the world to destroy this 'human empathy' they don't seem to get. The reptilians who do understand human empathy want cohabitation to give us their epic technology so we can evolve faster while we teach them empathy, bla bla.

While the evil empathyless reptiles want to eat humans, and deposit their eggs in them. The process which means killing the host who is bitten to death by the lizard's sharp fangs, after intercourse. Then the lizard proceed to exterminate 'humanity' and move on to conquering new races on new worlds.

The problem with this is the previous conspiracy. The Alien Conspiracy which was created before World War 1, by a sect of RET like Internationalist mobsters. Who wanted to 'create the illusion of a common enemy, and great threat, to get the different races to work together as if they are the Human Race, and ignore all cultural diversity differences'.

This would make 'humanists' easier to rule, since they are under the mass illusion they are of the same 'race' the "human" one, as every other person on the flat earth. That simply is not the case, racial differences are obvious, and humanity doesn't have a common origin, because only a certain race is descendant from Eve. A race which may have various subraces, of course.

But there is no common origin for 'people', and no Darwinism isn't convincing at all. It's just further proof of this Alien Conspiracy created by humanists of the evil elite who want to rule 'human sheeple' easier by terrorizing them with a common imagined enemy 'from outta speis'. Who would force 'everyone' to 'work together', and ban to destroy the purity of the divine created races, and undermine the Creator's perfect work, thus destroying Christianity etc.

So my guess is if lizard people exist in any form, they are not aliens. They could just be a natural or demonic, or magical species living in the Underworld of the Flat Earth, who developed their own ways of infiltrating the 'world above', here on the surface, plotting to use us as 'warm fast food meals', consuming only a few of us so we don't know they're eating our kind slowly.

This is where overpopulation comes in. The more overbred hypersexed savaged the world has, the more numbers to hide the victims eaten by reptilians in. This is why rape culture fads and other sex industry trends are promoted by the Evil Elite who runs capitalism. Those missing people at the siberian gulags could have been live prisoners or experiment victims of the Reptilians.

Stalin could have been a reptilian..Roosevelt, Churchill. Or some other variety of 'weird' monster. Though monster is a kind word for filth like that. Sending millions to their death, to further the Reptilian Agenda for world domination.

After these lizards gained capitalist monopoly through their two world wars, they began to promote this fertility cult by which they corrupt the good cultural values of traditional europeans, so they can kidnap and eat our children easier. All their reptile governments can't keep people from dissappearing, now can they?  :P

What's the point of a government, if not a cowardly way of mass oppression? Countries existing is great proof of lizard people / evil elites.
There's this video I recall, with a young girl who 'broke Blue Monarch mind control', and had a fit of desperation in public. She was screaming how 'they eat people ... ' about some latino south amerikan billionaire she was with. Then she mentions the queen of UK, as also being a cannibal. She was really scared by what she saw them doing in private, and didn't want to be arrested. The cops were obviously trying to keep her silent, but someone caught the whole thing on camera.

They would be trying to make her seem insane or having had a 'nervous breakdown', but her reaction was real to something very legitimate. And the cops were there for 'damage control' to hide this cannibal elite's secrets that she'd been exposed to. I guess don't hang out with latino filthy rich billionaires, or the Queen of England next time you want to not get 'suicided'.

Or do, in case you're trying to expose the evil elite, or document the reptiles.

I have to say, even if there are no lizard people, these videos are very entertaining. It's like live action real life television. Unscripted hardcore events with people who either know "The Truth" or part of it, and believe it strongly enough to dig deeper. It's like an ongoing movie series only better. Each scene is real with people who aren't acting, and research this conspiracy.

Or the other chance is that the govt. already developed biological chips to alter their thoughts and mind patterns to get them to 'believe' in the same conspiracies, in order to hide the Real Conspiracy from us.

In other words...any spy you think is on your side can be a double agent.  ;)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2013, 07:03:55 PM »
This thread is getting further away from something even remotely connected to FET. I suggest a mod move this to science & pseudoscience.

You are suggesting a death sentence.  What you are saying has already taken the life of one mod.  We will miss him.

Also, Lizard people are part of the conspiracy, which hides the truth about the shape of the Earth.  There is a connection between Lizard people and the FET. 

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2013, 08:13:55 PM »

You are suggesting a death sentence.  What you are saying has already taken the life of one mod.  We will miss him.

Also, Lizard people are part of the conspiracy, which hides the truth about the shape of the Earth.  There is a connection between Lizard people and the FET.
Gotcha.. Thanks for the low down.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2013, 07:58:24 AM »
Since this certainly has played out towards the general Lizard conspiracy and not the flat earth strain of it, I'm happy to move this thread.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2013, 06:16:35 AM »
The way I see the Lizard conspiracy theories is three fold. Sorry to those who don't like the joke explained.

First, on a modern naturally socially developed level, it places madness and religious revelation as a mechanism to communicate to a society its pressing issues that have caused these individuals to "go crazy" - similar to how certain objects act as a "warning alarm" to a biological system. The message in this case being a warning against conspiracies in general, and sociopathic or heartless rulers who tend to exhibit more reptilian features.

Indeed, sociopaths do use more of their reptilian brain structure compared to the average human.

This was part of what I was intent on showcasing with the reptilian conspiracy in general - that it is more of a naturally developed myth with its own inherent attached symbolism and raison d'etre. If one were to say religion and mythology is dead, they would be, at least according to me, looking in the wrong places. More accurately, it is attacked and squashed for regulation of the general well being of the population.

If I had to guess, sociopathic rulers are a symptom of this removal of true religious practice, which curbs and controls social abnormalities, or at the very least evolves them into a society and alerts it of its issues. This also happened when religion was first being institutionalized in Western culture, and thus sacred practice was given a backseat to essentially idol worship, and ended similarly with a heartless essentially sociopathic ruling class. 

Secondly, using the principles of model-dependent reality we have to assume that if a model can fit that gives us an appropriate way to predict a system that it is as true as any other model, or that said truth is irrelevant. Since this fits the same model, more or less, as many flat earth conspiracy theories it is important to us.

We are essentially, as noted in many places, ruled by a class already that is essentially "lizard people."  Given that we are already, at least in part, being ruled in a silent conspiracy of the heartless how unlikely really is it that they aren't space reptiles. And what difference would that make? They still act without empathy or care. Would it change our actions?

With the new face of science being pushed through media and culture as the new monks, handing down sacred knowledge since the end of WWII (when science had to get many moral ducks in order, which it has since far too often forgotten about), we have created a new religion in science to replace the old with the same structural flaws as previous ones - namely heartless natural advancement and the spread of information from a select few rules, oft who are disconnected from (or outright against) the societies ideal moral practices.  And a heartless natural system will be the fruit of a system ruled by heartless barbs, and this is not even the mathematically ideal path to take for advancement. Its, in fact, what would happen if we took no action to either trade down (for social benefits and safety nets) or work up (through understanding of economy etc.) Science and academia acts largely in an unenlightened and amoral manner, similar to how our ancestors dealt with most issues.

Society is supposed to be a movement away from nature and the order it imposes and a reaching to a higher calling for the society and the member of the society alike. The removal of a moral compass in society has caused a rift that has created a sociopathic ruling class similar that that which has happened in the past at great cost.

This is largely what the original flat earth movement in the 1900 was all about - a move to give the robes of the monk to everyone - which if we remember the history of science was largely the point of empiricism in the first place.

Third, similarly to my first point, biblically there is a field day to be had. This is not a new mythology but a repeated one that has shown its face many times over the years.

Of course its easy to mistake a narcissist for a sociopath so its important not to act on this or take it too seriously. Likewise, we are talking at least on the literal angle about lizard people, not sociopaths.

Given this, we can see a worldwide conspiracy that was not silent should, at least theoretically, be possible. I hardly doubt anyone believes there are not various conspiracies of power in existence. While I tend to err on the side of human error or blindness, I still cannot in good conscience discount conspiracies as a possibility. I felt this path was the best to show this message.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:30:18 AM by John Davis »

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2013, 07:03:37 AM »
Since this certainly has played out towards the general Lizard conspiracy and not the flat earth strain of it, I'm happy to move this thread.

Should've been moved to CN.
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2013, 07:56:26 AM »
Also I should note I'm just going down the sociopath strain since that seems to be the direction of the thread, but the point could be made from other parallel structures in society.

« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »
Secondly, using the principles of model-dependent reality we have to assume that if a model can fit that gives us an appropriate way to predict a system that it is as true as any other model, or that said truth is irrelevant. Since this fits the same model, more or less, as many flat earth conspiracy theories it is important to us.

From this I have to ask this question:

Where does paranoia stop? At what point does something go from being possible, but unlikely to be true, to the point where paranoia sets in?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »

From this I have to ask this question:

Where does paranoia stop? At what point does something go from being possible, but unlikely to be true, to the point where paranoia sets in?

Paranoia doesn't have a place in model-dependent reality. If it can be modeled, and describes the system it models more reliably than others, then it is as "good as real" since all our models are essentially useful lies and relations. The world being a projection made out of data fed into our brains throughout our life via our sensory input and inherited model structures in the brain. If situation can be described as a conspiracy abstractly, then it makes no difference to us or to rational actors whether or not it is indeed a reality, only that it is a model that fits our current situation.

Now to the individual actor, he might take all this information, read it his own way, and thus be paranoid. Is there a line where it is paranoia? I suppose like any mental disorder its when it interferes with your pursuit of happiness or harms another beyond the law. Some find it harder (to live with)|(to fight against) uncomfortable truths.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:08:22 PM by John Davis »

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2013, 12:14:22 PM »
Models are only as good as the predictions they can make. In that way you can assess its accuracy and validity.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2013, 12:19:24 PM »
Models are only as good as the predictions they can make. In that way you can assess its accuracy and validity.
Correct, but not whether it is true or not; It can be valid and accurate and still not describe the situation at hand, nor should it matter.  As Copernicus, and many others after him, has stated in both action and word:
It is not necessary that hypotheses be true or even probable; it is sufficient that they lead to results of calculation which agree with calculation ... The hypothesis of the terrestrial motion was nothing but an hypothesis, valuable only so far as it explained phenomena not considered with reference to absolute truth or falsehood
In this much, science is more about continuity than truth. Usability of abstracts over their truth value.

This will be one of the falls of science as we know it in the coming years.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:27:49 PM by John Davis »

Rushy

« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2013, 08:12:55 AM »
I am a lizard people and I find this thread offensive.

Thork

• Please do not touch or disturb me.
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2013, 01:09:01 PM »
I am still waiting for an apology for having moved this thread in here several months ago, had a torrent of abuse, had my curator status removed and all because I could see that this dreadful thread was nothing to do with FET.

No good deed goes unpunished.  :(

Junker

« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2013, 01:24:52 PM »

I am still waiting for an apology for having moved this thread in here several months ago, had a torrent of abuse, had my curator status removed and all because I could see that this dreadful thread was nothing to do with FET.

Keep waiting.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2013, 04:56:07 PM »

Your curator status was not revoked for moving a thread. It was because of the monumental hissy fit that ensued.

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2013, 05:33:22 PM »
Sry th*rk
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2013, 11:54:53 PM »
Justice finally is served!
Th*rk for FE President!  :)