Polaris In North Africa (Incredible Action) !!!

• 18 Replies

mohamed

• "Each spring, the Sun sets in a boiling spring"
Polaris In North Africa (Incredible Action) !!!
« on: October 17, 2013, 04:22:34 AM »
Yesterday, 16 October at 00:00 PM In Algeria, Oran (west of north africa).
I was with my wife setting in our balcony, I saw the ursa major starts in another place, they were a little bit far away,I wanted to know where the polaris is? it was not there! I told my wife look there, Tom BISHOP didn't lie about that, it's possible to not see the north star only because of atoms of the atmosphere, and people in the southern hemisphere under 20° could not see it just because of the large distance, not forcibly because of the earth's curvature, (because they were in the middle of the sky and the horizon was so far) suddenly i saw in the horizon, a big light, I thought it's an airoplane because we live between the airport and the western littoral, so we always see planes in front of us coming from france, the problem is, this light rising as quick as the sun and in the same orbit approxi was not a plane but the polaris, actionly the polaris should not move, at 02:00 PM the moon went to the eastern south, the ursa major followed it, and the polaris has come above my house, but I dont live in the north pole, it should stay there no? i mean if I'll take a boat and go toward the north the polaris will be behind me!!! I don't Know many things about astronomy but it seams to be moving and this is not mentioned in any of the religious books, in any of your theories (FE and RE)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:02:23 AM by mohamed »
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it"

Re: Polaris In North Africa (Incredible Action) !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:34:25 AM »
I was with my wife setting in our balcony, I saw the great bear starts in another place, they were a little bit far away,I wanted to know where the polaris is? it was not there! I told my wife look there, Tom BISHOP didn't lie about that, it's possible to not see the north star only because of atoms of the atmosphere, and people in the southern hemisphere under 20° could not see it just because of the large distance, not forcibly because of the earth's curvature, (because they were in the middle of the sky and the horizon was so far) suddenly i saw in the horizon, a big light, I thought it's an airoplane because we live between the airport and the western littoral, so we always see planes in front of us coming from france, the problem is, this light rising as quick as the sun and in the same orbit approxi was not a plane but the polaris, actionly the polaris should not move, at 02:00 PM the moon went to the eastern south, the great bear followed it, and the polaris has come above my house, but I dont live in the north pole, it should stay there no? i mean if I'll take a boat and go toward the north the polaris will be behind me!!! I don't Know many things about astronomy but it seams to be moving and this is not mentioned in any of the religious books, in any of your theories (FE and RE)

Mohammad, how can you say it is not in a book. Allah said it clearly, "the sky is a ceiling" don't doubt the sky is a ceiling and the earth is stretched.
The sun rises and set, this is a true sentence. The sun swims in the sky then set in the Wests to rise in the easts.

There is explanation for everything but who listens?!
Life is a big trick.

mohamed

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 04:44:50 AM »
th Holy Quran says, the sky is moving? no! the stars are moving? no! the polaris was moving in front of me!
there's no verse in the quran saying that stars are moving but the sun and the moon, and how could the sun set if it keeps turning!!! the sun set is an illusion in both of the two theories, i would have to know more about that just give me some explanations please!
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it"

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 05:25:25 AM »
I was with my wife setting in our balcony, I saw the great bear starts in another place, they were a little bit far away,I wanted to know where the polaris is? it was not there! I told my wife look there, Tom BISHOP didn't lie about that, it's possible to not see the north star only because of atoms of the atmosphere, and people in the southern hemisphere under 20° could not see it just because of the large distance, not forcibly because of the earth's curvature, (because they were in the middle of the sky and the horizon was so far) suddenly i saw in the horizon, a big light, I thought it's an airoplane because we live between the airport and the western littoral, so we always see planes in front of us coming from france, the problem is, this light rising as quick as the sun and in the same orbit approxi was not a plane but the polaris, actionly the polaris should not move, at 02:00 PM the moon went to the eastern south, the great bear followed it, and the polaris has come above my house, but I dont live in the north pole, it should stay there no? i mean if I'll take a boat and go toward the north the polaris will be behind me!!! I don't Know many things about astronomy but it seams to be moving and this is not mentioned in any of the religious books, in any of your theories (FE and RE)
This is the sky if you look North from Oran on 16 October 00:00, can you point the Polaris in this map?

I think, therefore I am

mohamed

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 05:53:42 AM »
Thanks for responding to my request but i don't understand what do you mean and things are not clear, explain!!

mohamed

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 06:00:29 AM »
ursa major is in top of the circumference so the polaris is above, did you mean that i'm lieing? hhhhhhh
no! really i saw the polaris rising up and please notice that i live in Algeria west- Oran - Hippodrome
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:03:01 AM by mohamed »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 06:22:15 AM »
I was with my wife setting in our balcony, I saw the ursa major starts in another place, they were a little bit far away,I wanted to know where the polaris is? it was not there!
Polaris is not in Ursa Major.  Polaris is in Ursa Minor.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

mohamed

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 06:41:43 AM »
any way my question is not about ursa major or minor, i'm sure that i have seen the polaris (algeria is in the northen hemisphere) I know at least the polaris, the question is how could it move???

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 06:44:21 AM »
ursa major is in top of the circumference so the polaris is above, did you mean that i'm lieing? hhhhhhh
no! really i saw the polaris rising up and please notice that i live in Algeria west- Oran - Hippodrome
any way my question is not about ursa major or minor, i'm sure that i have seen the polaris (algeria is in the northen hemisphere) I know at least the polaris, the question is how could it move???
Because you weren't looking at Polaris. Here's the sky map of Oran on 16 October 2013 at 00:00, 01:00 and 02:00. Find which dot doesn't move.

[/thread]
I think, therefore I am

mohamed

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 06:48:29 AM »
so what was this big star that I saw, and that i see every day, it's too big, so it should be the polaris,
i couldn't found another one as big as it, and there was no other big star in the north, it's crazy!!

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 06:57:25 AM »
so what was this big star that I saw, and that i see every day, it's too big, so it should be the polaris,
i couldn't found another one as big as it, and there was no other big star in the north, it's crazy!!

It was not Polaris.

[/thread]
I think, therefore I am

mohamed

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 07:39:57 AM »
Yes actually I think, thanks for help, all of you, and would any body know why professor BISHOP noted that stars move in front of the moon so the earth is flat? stars can move in the two cases!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:52:24 AM by mohamed »

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 09:02:48 AM »
Polaris is of only average brightness and doesn't look much different than all the other stars.  One can easily identify Polaris by its position relative the Ursa Major and not by its brightness.  If this "star" seemed very bright to you I surmise you weren't looking at Polaris, or a star at all, but perhaps Mars.

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »
Tom BISHOP didn't lie about that, it's possible to not see the north star only because of atoms of the atmosphere,
Depends how clear the atmosphere is for an area.

You're near the edge of a desert.  Deserts can make for some dusty conditions.  When I was in Iraq, I saw many clear sunny days, but many times couldn't see the sun set at the horizon because of the dust.  It simply faded away the lower it got.

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
Yes actually I think, thanks for help, all of you, and would any body know why professor BISHOP noted that stars move in front of the moon so the earth is flat? stars can move in the two cases!

Tom Bishop also said, among other stuffs which I can't remember anymore, that there was no map of this world. Do you believe him?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 11:13:56 AM »

Tom Bishop also said, among other stuffs which I can't remember anymore, that there was no map of this world. Do you believe him?

Yes, that's true.
Life is a big trick.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 12:46:12 AM »
There is no official FES map of the world.

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 03:10:08 AM »
There is no official FES map of the world.

Because there is no FES map which can explain all observed phenomena at the same time.
I think, therefore I am

Junker

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 12:17:45 PM »
The stuff in this thread not related to the OP has been split and moved to CN.  I was going to move to PR&S, but I really couldn't justify that.