Re: Day length, and seasons?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
Well, that is debatable, is it not? 

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 05:19:09 AM »
Come on now. you know dam well people live there. There are people that live at the bottom of south America and south Africa. It is not that far to Antarctica. You say "maybe" or "perhaps". Could you say the USA military never went to Iraq or have aircraft carriers. Like really... jets landing and taking on a big boat?  How can that be. They could never fly slow enough to land. It is all fake to control the world.

I never claimed that people do not live in Antarctica.  People in South American and South Africa don't experience 6 straight months of day or night, do they?
In south America the longest day is 16.6 hours and the shortest day is 7.7 hours. As you get closer to the south pole. It will become 24 hours. It does not matter people live there. You can play with this.  http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/animations/coordsmotion/daylighthoursexplorer.html
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:26:10 AM by Starman »

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 09:38:58 AM »
Perhaps they film south pole films at the north pole and then don't release the video for 6 months.
Yeah, perhaps "they" do that jroa.  Or perhaps "they" have set up a series of reflectors to recreate the effect.

Why do you think "they" are doing this?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 09:44:08 AM »
Perhaps they film south pole films at the north pole and then don't release the video for 6 months.
Yeah, perhaps "they" do that jroa.  Or perhaps "they" have set up a series of reflectors to recreate the effect.

Why do you think "they" are doing this?
Wait! Wait! I got it!!! It is the big ice wall that reflects the image of the land. Man! What was I thinking!!