Tunguska Explosion... Sandokhan Go... Destroys Refraction Excuse

• 173 Replies
Re: Tunguska Explosion... Sandokhan Go... Destroys Refraction Excuse
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Thank you for finally answering my question. So now prove me that a blast can last several days/nights. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one making this claim.

I already answered that question...  The answer is obvious... 

The blast expressed such great power that the radiative (not radioactive) energy from the epicenter engulfed all of Europe and Asia with light.  The burning from the area took several days to cool down. 

In short, one loud powerful blast, followed by long sessions of light and heat emission.  All of this at the same time.

You seem to not understand what evidence means. Just because you say it doesn't make it a proof. Show me some third party evidence to support your claim that a blast can last for several days and nights
I think, therefore I am

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2013, 01:29:03 PM »
Thank you for finally answering my question. So now prove me that a blast can last several days/nights. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one making this claim.

The blast expressed such great power that the radiative (not radioactive) energy from the epicenter engulfed all of Europe and Asia with light.  The burning from the area took several days to cool down. 

In short, one loud powerful blast, followed by long sessions of light and heat emission.  All of this at the same time.

You seem to not understand what evidence means. Just because you say it doesn't make it a proof. Show me some third party evidence to support your claim that a blast can last for several days and nights

Do the eye  witness testimonies count?

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »

No. You know what would count? A picture from London at that time. Atmospheric data at the site, in London and anywhere in between. A picture of the blast itself. Things like that.

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2013, 01:39:32 PM »

I am talking about any blast in general, any blast that last for days. Testimonies are subjective. Do you have any testimony from people who's near the area of Tunguska and saw the blast that lasted for days?
I think, therefore I am

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »

No. You know what would count? A picture from London at that time. Atmospheric data at the site, in London and anywhere in between. A picture of the blast itself. Things like that.

So, dinosaurs never existed, based on your criteria for evidence.  Also, if they did exist, they never went extinct.  Nobody has a picture of a dinosaur, nor do they have pictures or climate data for the day they died.

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »

So, dinosaurs never existed, based on your criteria for evidence.  Also, if they did exist, they never went extinct.  Nobody has a picture of a dinosaur, nor do they have pictures or climate data for the day they died.

Who said I believe in dinosaurs? Don't derail the thread please
I think, therefore I am

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2013, 01:46:30 PM »

We have dinosaurs fossils. That's excellent evidence for the existence of dinosaurs. How they died is a theory, the meteor theory being pretty solid.

With tuskanga there is literally nothing but news stories describing strange light and pictures of fallen trees from the blast.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2013, 01:52:00 PM »

We have dinosaurs fossils. That's excellent evidence for the existence of dinosaurs. How they died is a theory, the meteor theory being pretty solid.

With tuskanga there is literally nothing but news stories describing strange light and pictures of fallen trees from the blast.

Dinosaur fossils are literally just rocks in the shape of bones.  These do not prove anything.  We can only guess about how they lived, how they went extinct, and what they were based on these rocks. 

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2013, 01:52:28 PM »
Back to topic.

jroa, do you have any credible testimony of people who have witnessed a blast that lasted for days?
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

• I breathe therefore I am
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2013, 01:53:23 PM »
The meteor theory never ever stood that solid before.  When did everything just change?  They always speculate about the age of the earth and guess continually.

Think about all the crocs out there.  Scientists say they go back to the era of the dinosaurs.

What about Loch Ness???  Some old type of dinosaur?

All these contradictions start to pile up on you guys don't they.

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2013, 01:54:47 PM »
The meteor theory never ever stood that solid before.  When did everything just change?  They always speculate about the age of the earth and guess continually.

Think about all the crocs out there.  Scientists say they go back to the era of the dinosaurs.

Are you dodging my question or are you derailing your own thread.  Show me some third party evidence to support your claim that a blast can last for days
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2013, 01:54:53 PM »
Back to topic.

jroa, do you have any credible testimony of people who have witnessed a blast that lasted for days?

I said one blast... I said the light lasted after the blast came.

I think you are going through syntax errors... You need to update your program a taste...

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2013, 01:56:52 PM »
Back to topic.

I said one blast... I said the light lasted after the blast came.

I think you are going through syntax errors... You need to update your program a taste...

Aha ... are you retracting from your original statement already?
I think, therefore I am

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2013, 01:58:50 PM »
I agree, Jingle Jangle.  When you examine all of the evidence, and not just the bits and pieces that fit into your world model, you will discover that a lot of what scientists tell us just contradicts with other "science facts". 

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2013, 01:58:57 PM »

Solid in my opinion cause it seems better than other theories. Can't say that I've spent much time being critical about how dinosaurs died. How is this a contradiction? If you can offer a better theory I'll consider it but I'm pretty agnostic about the demise of dinosaurs.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2013, 02:00:18 PM »
Here is a relevant article.  The effects lasted so long...

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/tunguska.html

?

Jingle Jangle

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 02:06:17 PM »
Since the temperature of the fireball was estimated to be 30 million degrees Fahrenheit (LeMaire 1980), one can easily see that the fireball stood as the sole cause of all the light seen...

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2013, 02:06:39 PM »
So Jingle, since you are retracting your earlier statement, can you carefully think before answering my next question? Are you saying that there was a powerful source of light, so powerful that its light can be seen up to England, hovering above Tunguska for days?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:09:43 PM by Cartesian »
I think, therefore I am

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2013, 02:08:25 PM »

Very interesting article. I think it sounds like it would have been an amazing event to witness but I don't see why this event makes you think that the earth is flat without a shadow of doubt. This was an event the was felt and witnessed by apparently millions and nobody has drawn the same conclusions about the earth being flat except for you guys cause you are looking for it. My argument is very simple. It was an extraordinary event and some extraordinary things resulted from it. Whatever those are is simply unknown and isn't backed by facts for RE or FE.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2013, 02:14:34 PM »
Another one here...

http://www.icr.org/research/index/researchp_sa_r05/

This one is good but it just makes me feel more uncertain about making conclusions one way or the other.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2013, 02:14:45 PM »
Penetrating light radiated in every direction.  Hover does not present an appropriate word...  Levitating light never ever gives a warm, fuzzy feeling of reliability.

Even with sky glow, the light stems from an original source.  This accumulated light pollution leads to the perception of a glowing skyline.  Its kind of like a hologram with crossing laser beams in mist.  Enough of that and a solid mass of light travels in all directions.

Same thing with this event.  The light had a source. 

With 30 million degrees Fahrenheit, the light would take several days to dissipate fully.  Please know that the sun only burns at 10 million degrees Fahrenheit on the surface, 27 million in the core...

This information stands as the accepted info for RE'ers.  I present it for a parallel of simplicity.

http://www.space.com/17137-how-hot-is-the-sun.html

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2013, 02:19:12 PM »

Very interesting article. I think it sounds like it would have been an amazing event to witness but I don't see why this event makes you think that the earth is flat without a shadow of doubt. This was an event the was felt and witnessed by apparently millions and nobody has drawn the same conclusions about the earth being flat except for you guys cause you are looking for it. My argument is very simple. It was an extraordinary event and some extraordinary things resulted from it. Whatever those are is simply unknown and isn't backed by facts for RE or FE.

Its like taking an LED light (small), and putting it on a foam Nerf ball. 

Measure out 90 plus degrees from the point where the light is.

Notice how the light fails to reach the point 90 degrees ahead of the LED light on the sphere.

Apply this to the real world.

Know the Earth Is Flat....

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2013, 02:21:57 PM »
Penetrating light radiated in every direction.  Hover does not present an appropriate word...  Levitating light never ever gives a warm, fuzzy feeling of reliability.

Even with sky glow, the light stems from an original source.  This accumulated light pollution leads to the perception of a glowing skyline.  Its kind of like a hologram with crossing laser beams in mist.  Enough of that and a solid mass of light travels in all directions.

With 30 million degrees Fahrenheit, the light would take several days to dissipate fully.  Please know that the sun only burns at 10 million degrees Fahrenheit on the surface, 27 million in the core...

This information stands as the accepted info for RE'ers.  I present it for a parallel of simplicity.

Light must have source and this phenomena was observed for several night. So are you saying that there was a powerful source of light, so powerful that its light can be seen up to England, somewhere above Tunguska for days? Or are you saying that there is some kind of light which can exist without any source above Europe for days?
I think, therefore I am

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »

Its like taking an LED light (small), and putting it on a foam Nerf ball. 

Measure out 90 plus degrees from the point where the light is.

Notice how the light fails to reach the point 90 degrees ahead of the LED light on the sphere.

Apply this to the real world.

Know the Earth Is Flat....

Okay but if use a bigger light this doesn't happen. Every article you post about this just makes me imagine it to be more and more magnificent and just lends further skepticism.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2013, 02:25:10 PM »

Light must have source and this phenomena was observed for several night. So are you saying that there was a powerful source of light, so powerful that its light can be seen up to England, somewhere above Tunguska for days? Or are you saying that there is some kind of light which can exist without any source above Europe for days?

She was hot... The bitch was so searing hot... It lasted for days yo...  30 million degrees Fahrenheit, hotter than the core of the sun...

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2013, 02:27:51 PM »

She was hot... The bitch was so searing hot... It lasted for days yo...  30 million degrees Fahrenheit, hotter than the core of the sun...

So that powerful source of light, hotter than sun even, was hovering above Tunguska for days, right? Are you not using this argument to prove the earth is flat?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:30:46 PM by Cartesian »
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »

So that powerful source of light, hotter than sun even, was hovering above Tunguska for days, right? Are you not using this argument to prove the earth is flat?

Technically it exploded at 7km (approx. 22,966 feet) in the air.  Still this altitude, according to calculations, leaves much obstruction room from curvature according to RE. 

Visibility of the light only happened due to a FE scenario.

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2013, 02:39:18 PM »

Technically it exploded at 7km (approx. 22,966 feet) in the air.  Still this altitude, according to calculations, leaves much obstruction room from curvature according to RE. 

Visibility of the light only happened due to a FE scenario.

I didn't ask what had happened during the blast. Don't dodge my question. This phenomena was observed for several nights. I repeat my question again. That powerful hotter than sun source of light was hovering above Tunguska for days, right?
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2013, 02:39:58 PM »
Naturally, a cascade of particles and debris falling down to the surface occurred as well...