Reason

• 18 Replies
Reason
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:53:30 PM »
So I look around and I'm curious, what is everyones reason for joining the forum?

I joined because this concept of flat earth interests me even if I dont believe it? I'm not trying to prove anyone the earth is round, I honestly dont care if its in the shape of an anus cuz it wont change my life at all lol.

So why did you ppl join?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Reason
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 03:56:27 PM »
I joined because I believe the Earth is flat.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Daniel

• Administrator
Reason
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 03:56:55 PM »
I created the forums, so I thought it would be a little weird if I didn't join.

Reason
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 07:07:44 PM »
Saw it on the colbertnation forums.

Reason
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 07:15:31 PM »
I was wondering if it was a joke.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

Reason
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 07:25:52 PM »
Read about it on Wikipedia... and then came to see... I'm impressed.
url=http://getfirefox.com/][/url]

beast

Reason
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »
I joined this forum because I thought the idea was hilarious and because I love debating and especially debating on the side of ridiculousness. I find it hilarious how frustrated and angry REers get, especially because in my opinion there are no genuine FEers on this site and so the REers can pretty much never win. Actually I think they could win, they're just not smart enough.

Whoot double post on different topics.  I rock  8-)

Reason
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 08:30:34 PM »
Quote from: "beast"
I joined this forum because I thought the idea was hilarious and because I love debating and especially debating on the side of ridiculousness. I find it hilarious how frustrated and angry REers get, especially because in my opinion there are no genuine FEers on this site and so the REers can pretty much never win. Actually I think they could win, they're just not smart enough.

Hey, are you insulting my intelligence?  :(

beast

Reason
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »
There are definitely some smart round Earthers although they are rare - you may be one of those - I haven't read enough of your opinions to know.  I have seen 1 easily repeatable experiement on this website that pretty much proved that the Earth was round (or at least not flat the way we say it is flat) and can think of another easily repeatable experiement that would do the same thing.  It just seems so boring to argue that the Earth is round.

Reason
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 08:47:39 PM »

That's basically my reason :D

I should come around more. Been here since may.
RE*
Try not to be -too- much of an idiot. Or I'll rape you verbally.

1 out of 9 members on this forum that can spell properly.

Reason
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 09:20:34 PM »
LoL, beast that's awesome

K, i wanna see some more FE answers. What got you guys to see this and join?

and remember, play nice everyone:D

Reason
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »
There are definitely some smart round Earthers although they are rare - you may be one of those - I haven't read enough of your opinions to know.  I have seen 1 easily repeatable experiement on this website that pretty much proved that the Earth was round (or at least not flat the way we say it is flat) and can think of another easily repeatable experiement that would do the same thing.  It just seems so boring to argue that the Earth is round.

Yeah, I've always noticed that the FE'ers capitalize on the stupidity of the RE'ers, though I haven't seen any experiments that could be easily done to prove the earth is round yet... maybe I'm stupid :P

Reason
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 12:07:24 AM »
I came here because I had to tell the FEs how stupid they were for believing such a theory.
he earth is a cube!

Reason
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 06:14:34 AM »
I came here because I was tired of the round earth dogma that was preached to me since birth by the Zionist-led world goverment.
he Engineer and GeoGuy are douchebags. Period.

Also, they smell bad.

?

AmericanBob

Reason
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 08:38:14 AM »
i joined to see whether this was a joke.

in response to bloom's post, there has been a loop as history repeats it's self. It used to be that it was taught that the earth was flat and if you said otherwise then you were a witch, demon, evil being, etc. But now if you say the earth is flat, then you are fighting modern science instead of the church. i think modern science is gonna win

Reason
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 06:45:38 PM »
I gotta be honest with this one.

Erasmus is one smarmy dude.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Reason
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »
i came here to annoy ppl with intellect

Reason
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2006, 07:58:54 PM »
The Great Turtle sent me as a double Agent to have fun w/ the concept of a Flat Earth and practice typing, while capping on the piss-poor writing and/or debating skills of the lesser REers here.

The answer, of course, is clear to see;
the crux of the bisquit is the apostrophe.
 believe that; the Earth is flat until such time as I stand within the Space Station and personally see that it is a Globe.
or that the Earth is a sphere until such time as I stand upon the Icewall and personally see that it is a Flat Disk.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Reason
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »
I have seen 1 easily repeatable experiement on this website that pretty much proved that the Earth was round (or at least not flat the way we say it is flat) and can think of another easily repeatable experiement that would do the same thing.

Yeah right.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901