write a book

• 14 Replies
?

odes

• Everything else is a fairy tale!
write a book
« on: September 02, 2013, 04:26:24 PM »
Why don't the correct people (the flat-earthers) write a book? That would seem the logical thing to do, rather than pounding on a discussion board. Think of the glory, of being the ones to prove the earth is flat!
Quote from: Rushy
No bawwing is necessary.

Alchemist21

• tfes.org
Re: write a book
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 04:29:37 PM »
Why don't the correct people (the flat-earthers) write a book? That would seem the logical thing to do, rather than pounding on a discussion board. Think of the glory, of being the ones to prove the earth is flat!

His name was rowbotham.
tfes.org

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 05:19:30 PM »

His name was rowbotham.
Earth Not a Globe is already out and on the net for free. very few people believe it.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

odes

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 05:24:49 PM »
Yes but now we have like satellites and stuff. We need a book to explain why they never go over the south pole.
No bawwing is necessary.

Lorddave

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 07:07:00 PM »
John Davis is working on it.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 07:20:17 PM »
Lorddave is correct. In the last update, John Davis said it is set to be released in August... er..
I work nights are get the feeling of impennding doom for things most people take for granted.

?

odes

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 07:37:16 PM »
But please, no hollow earth garbage. Keep it clean.
No bawwing is necessary.

Lorddave

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 07:39:21 PM »
Lorddave is correct. In the last update, John Davis said it is set to be released in August... er..

Have faith for it is we who misunderstood what the Davis said.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 09:20:38 AM »
I have.

(See my sig)

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
Yes but now we have like satellites and stuff. We need a book to explain why they never go over the south pole.
Except plenty of satellites go over the South Pole. Orbits like that are called 'polar orbit' and are particularly useful for things like mapping or weather monitoring since they're able to cover the entire Earth every day.

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 09:55:15 AM »
I have.

(See my sig)

I like what I read so far. I have bookmarked it for later.
I think, therefore I am

?

odes

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 10:33:43 AM »
Except plenty of satellites go over the South Pole. Orbits like that are called 'polar orbit' and are particularly useful for things like mapping or weather monitoring since they're able to cover the entire Earth every day.

Is any footage posted to youtube, showing a look down onto the south pole, other than edging, and artists renditions?
No bawwing is necessary.

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 10:52:23 AM »

Is any footage posted to youtube, showing a look down onto the south pole, other than edging, and artists renditions?
Not that I can find, but these satellites aren't put up for public entertainment. They're for monitoring weather, and most of the weather happens not near the poles. They probably don't even have video cameras, because that's a waste of money and weight on a weather satellite.

However, you can see some satellite photos of Antarctica here.

This place also has some good images and even animations made of multiple images strung together.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 11:03:56 AM »
Because visual of cloud formations and movement is useless  ::)
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

?

odes

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
Pick it up here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58459.0.html

This thread can just be for discussion of writing a book.
No bawwing is necessary.