I know the reason why the rivers in the Americas are so much wider

• 286 Replies
?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
Re: I know the reason why the rivers in the Americas are so much wider
« Reply #210 on: September 21, 2013, 09:08:44 AM »
Part 1 of what got cut off:

It doesnt matter what were alredy divided into. As I said before the scientists have a love afare with the Americas and dont think anything scepticle of it

Why? We must have some divisions
It does matter what we're already divided into.  What currently stands as fact is that there are seven continents.  When the scientific opinion changes, the fact changes, but the fact at the moment is that the list includes North America, South America, Antarctica, and Australia as their own continents regardless of what you hold to.
Stop kissing up to the "scientists". Science is not dogma. Tell me does science have to stay the same or is it improved? Science is turning into a religion but there is a difrence. Religion is only questionabel through interpatation (dont call me a fanatic for mentioning religion) but science is suposed to always be questioned! Thats why each are seperete! And Antartica is in a way a continent
Science is improved, yes.  When new evidence comes to light.  You've presented no evidence of the Americas being islands, as Europe also has dividing rivers.  You've presented no reason the Americas should be demoted when Europe is not.
Actualley I have evidence. The americas have unusualey wide rivers in comparison

Irrelevant.  There isn't a criteria for a continent to have under a certain average sized river.

And yes, that was the question.  Why does there have to be any division?
To make sense of this world
Easily doable with just the hemispheres and countries, as well as the oceans.  If you can't locate a country on a map without knowing the name of the continent it's on, you have bigger problems than what should be considered continents.  So again, why have continents at all, rather than just countries and the oceans?
Because we need to name the landmasses

Right, John, why?  We can easily navigate based only on the countries, oceans, and hemispheres.  You seem to like answering the question by repeating yourself.

Im not an alein you imbicile what is wrong with you?!

I already said you're not an alien, just a universe jumper.  You admit it freely, you claim to be from the UIA, that's not a country on this Earth.  Even if you're just saying you're from there for promotion, it doesn't and has never existed for you to hypothetically be from.  You're either an alien, or a universe jumper, and a universe jumper seems more likely considering how familiar you are with Earth yet how horribly inept you are with basic facts. 
Im seriously thinking that youve gone from moron to mentel. I said UIA as a joke I am from the USA
Liar, then.  Thanks.
Im not a flippin liar I was being wimsicel

Since there's no word in the English lexicon that is spelled wimsicel, or even close to it, I can only assume it's a word from your home world.  Can I have a definition?

Or, I suppose you could just be a liar or even an imbecile, as you claim of us.  Just pick one so I can keep your persona straight, I can't refer to you as the lying and imbecilic alien-troll-universe jumper.  Too wordy.
I dont pick any of them. I am honest smart human non trolling and non universe jumper
You've already picked one above.  Don't worry, I'll keep it on the down low.
I didnt flippin pick it!

Of course you did, you admitted that you weren't from the United Islands of America, that you weren't telling the truth on your profile.  What's not telling the truth called?  Lying, right.

No, I'm not clinically insane, just so you know.  I can't say the same of you, though.
Im not the one acusing people of being aleins
You're right, you're only the alien in question.  It makes sense that your mind doesn't work the same as a human's, so by human standards you may well be insane.

It is, isn't it?  Perhaps he isn't an alien, but a universe jumper.  He's just screwing around on vacation.
This is why I think you are clinicly insane. I am a human born on earth who has never been into space
Perhaps correct your profile, it implies that you're from a country nonexistent on Earth.  Sends the wrong message.

As for trolls coming from space, of course not, nonsense.  Some trolls are born here, only most of them are from space.  You're right, though, if he is an alien from a planet, it could certainly explain a lot.  The best way to troll is either to understand the subject at hand highly in depth, or not at all, and the second could apply easily if he were from the outer reaches of the cosmos.
Again. Flippin nuts
I'm not the one lying about my country of origin.  Really, you have no reason to do so.
Not lying

You're genuinely from the UIA, then, and a parallel world?  John, you need to pick one.  You're either lying on your profile or an alien/universe jumper.

*facepalm* the stupitity

I know, it's amazing, isn't it?  Just step back and look at what you've wrought, the sheer idiocy of what you post.  Just marvelous, I'm sure you agree, even if not on publicly on these forums.  Good to have you back, trollman.  You may not be scepti, but you're still entertaining. 

Bring it up to eleven for your last hurrah, I want to see fireworks, alright?
Wrought? Its wrote stupit. And I steped back and I am proud of the abslute genius I wrote. And again with trolling acusations. Can we please get back to the actual discusion!
I know you're not of this world, but perhaps a dictionary would suit your needs in the invasion.  Wrought means having been worked or prepared, as in, 'Look at what you've worked to create.'  At any rate, I'm glad you're coding your words, but you can just PM me with how proud you are of your trolling.  I know what you're doing is genius, no need to pretend you're actually behind what you say in PM.

We're having the discussion, it's the first part of the post.  This is just side chat, ignore if you like.

I'd like to compliment your trolling methods with regards to your terrible quoting, terrible grammar, feigned(or otherwise) ignorance, and terrible spelling.  Keep it up.
What trolling methods?

Like I said, John, no need to play dumb.  If you want to know specifically what you're doing right for trolling, PM me.
Quote from: Shmeggley
Wherever someone is wrong on the internet, Pyrolizard will be there!

Quote from: Excelsior John
I dont care about the majority I care about Obama.
Let it always be known that Excelsior John is against democracy.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2013, 01:43:22 PM »
I realize we need to bring elevation into the argument john. We do, there is a cut off and that cutoff is sea level. The sea is what separates land masses.
No its not. Again that would be like saying Manhattan isnt part of North America (Asia) because its seperated by water. Manhattan is simply an island
Rivers are a different though because those come from a higher elevation. They are not defined by sea level other than the sea being where they end.

Imagine a day at the beach where you and someone else is digging up some "rivers" as the tide comes ashore. If you dug out a river going from the ocean and then up the beach slope and finally back down to a different section of the beach did you just create a new continent? I think not.
From your logic you used in the other quote it sounds like you do think its a new continent

No because my definition of continent is about the same as the dictionaries. I use words from the dictionary. The point of the dictionary is to give humans a common ground for communication, otherwise we can't communicate efficiently and we argue about semantics, which is all we've done in this thread.

A continent is defined as landmass and those landmasses are defined as North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Antarctica.

By my logic about sea level a river does not constitute a land separator. Because by definition rivers come from a higher elevation than sea level.
First of all I dont care what some ignorent people define which landmasses are continents

As for your logic: Is Manhattan an island? Yes. What surounds Manhattan? The Hudson east and Harlem RIVERS. So I guess in your mind Manhattan isnt an island. Moron
Part 1 of what got cut off:

It doesnt matter what were alredy divided into. As I said before the scientists have a love afare with the Americas and dont think anything scepticle of it

Why? We must have some divisions
It does matter what we're already divided into.  What currently stands as fact is that there are seven continents.  When the scientific opinion changes, the fact changes, but the fact at the moment is that the list includes North America, South America, Antarctica, and Australia as their own continents regardless of what you hold to.
Stop kissing up to the "scientists". Science is not dogma. Tell me does science have to stay the same or is it improved? Science is turning into a religion but there is a difrence. Religion is only questionabel through interpatation (dont call me a fanatic for mentioning religion) but science is suposed to always be questioned! Thats why each are seperete! And Antartica is in a way a continent
Science is improved, yes.  When new evidence comes to light.  You've presented no evidence of the Americas being islands, as Europe also has dividing rivers.  You've presented no reason the Americas should be demoted when Europe is not.
Actualley I have evidence. The americas have unusualey wide rivers in comparison

Irrelevant.  There isn't a criteria for a continent to have under a certain average sized river.
Im just saying this proves my point even more
And yes, that was the question.  Why does there have to be any division?
To make sense of this world
Easily doable with just the hemispheres and countries, as well as the oceans.  If you can't locate a country on a map without knowing the name of the continent it's on, you have bigger problems than what should be considered continents.  So again, why have continents at all, rather than just countries and the oceans?

Right, John, why?  We can easily navigate based only on the countries, oceans, and hemispheres.  You seem to like answering the question by repeating yourself.
Well I have to repeat myself because you keep on repeating questions. We have to name the landmasses in an INTELIGANT way
Im not an alein you imbicile what is wrong with you?!

I already said you're not an alien, just a universe jumper.  You admit it freely, you claim to be from the UIA, that's not a country on this Earth.  Even if you're just saying you're from there for promotion, it doesn't and has never existed for you to hypothetically be from.  You're either an alien, or a universe jumper, and a universe jumper seems more likely considering how familiar you are with Earth yet how horribly inept you are with basic facts. 
Im seriously thinking that youve gone from moron to mentel. I said UIA as a joke I am from the USA
Liar, then.  Thanks.

Since there's no word in the English lexicon that is spelled wimsicel, or even close to it, I can only assume it's a word from your home world.  Can I have a definition?
Okay I ment whimsical so just please shut up
Or, I suppose you could just be a liar or even an imbecile, as you claim of us.  Just pick one so I can keep your persona straight, I can't refer to you as the lying and imbecilic alien-troll-universe jumper.  Too wordy.
I dont pick any of them. I am honest smart human non trolling and non universe jumper
I didnt flippin pick it!

Of course you did, you admitted that you weren't from the United Islands of America, that you weren't telling the truth on your profile.  What's not telling the truth called?  Lying, right.
Theres a flippin difrence between lieing and kidding around you stinkin moron!!!!!
No, I'm not clinically insane, just so you know.  I can't say the same of you, though.
Im not the one acusing people of being aleins
You're right, you're only the alien in question.  It makes sense that your mind doesn't work the same as a human's, so by human standards you may well be insane.

It is, isn't it?  Perhaps he isn't an alien, but a universe jumper.  He's just screwing around on vacation.
This is why I think you are clinicly insane. I am a human born on earth who has never been into space
Perhaps correct your profile, it implies that you're from a country nonexistent on Earth.  Sends the wrong message.

As for trolls coming from space, of course not, nonsense.  Some trolls are born here, only most of them are from space.  You're right, though, if he is an alien from a planet, it could certainly explain a lot.  The best way to troll is either to understand the subject at hand highly in depth, or not at all, and the second could apply easily if he were from the outer reaches of the cosmos.
Again. Flippin nuts
I'm not the one lying about my country of origin.  Really, you have no reason to do so.
Not lying

You're genuinely from the UIA, then, and a parallel world?  John, you need to pick one.  You're either lying on your profile or an alien/universe jumper.
Actually theres a third choice. Its called KIDDING AROUND so keep calm and beleive in my thoery
*facepalm* the stupitity

I know, it's amazing, isn't it?  Just step back and look at what you've wrought, the sheer idiocy of what you post.  Just marvelous, I'm sure you agree, even if not on publicly on these forums.  Good to have you back, trollman.  You may not be scepti, but you're still entertaining. 

Bring it up to eleven for your last hurrah, I want to see fireworks, alright?
Wrought? Its wrote stupit. And I steped back and I am proud of the abslute genius I wrote. And again with trolling acusations. Can we please get back to the actual discusion!
I know you're not of this world, but perhaps a dictionary would suit your needs in the invasion.  Wrought means having been worked or prepared, as in, 'Look at what you've worked to create.'  At any rate, I'm glad you're coding your words, but you can just PM me with how proud you are of your trolling.  I know what you're doing is genius, no need to pretend you're actually behind what you say in PM.

We're having the discussion, it's the first part of the post.  This is just side chat, ignore if you like.

I'd like to compliment your trolling methods with regards to your terrible quoting, terrible grammar, feigned(or otherwise) ignorance, and terrible spelling.  Keep it up.
What trolling methods?

Like I said, John, no need to play dumb.  If you want to know specifically what you're doing right for trolling, PM me.
Im not playing dumb I seriously dont know. Ill PM you
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »
John the harlem river is a river at sea level. Are you paying attention?

The mississippi flows downhill through a series of damns and locks.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 01:54:13 PM by rottingroom »

« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2013, 02:09:12 PM »
I am bored and you basically ignored most of my points, so I will go through and correct all your typos in addition to responding.
You will correct my typos because you cant correct my points

I correct your typos IN ADDITION to correcting your points, EJ.
No you dont I constantley refute your points and embaras you

Don't. Constantly. Embarrass.
You have yet to refute a single point of mine, you embarrass only yourself, and to be frank, nearly all your time is spent dodging people's questions and calling them names. That's very bad form, son. For shame.

Your not adding anything to the discusion

Au contraire, I am indeed adding to the discussion, partly by refuting your points, partly by pointing out that you can't even consistently spell simple words, even after repeated correction. While I don't mean to rest on argumentum ad spelling and grammar, your refusal to correct even basic mistakes does show a certain pig-headedness I consider relevant to the proceedings.
I can spell simple words shut up. And what basic mistakes? If I made a mistake ill acept it but show me what these (supposed) "mistakes" were

Accept.
And no, you cannot spell simple words. You have made four spelling errors already.
As for your mistakes, you think that a man made canal is the same as a sea level oceanic divide, you think the width of a river is relevant to weather something is an Island or not, you think that the American continents are merely part of Asia, and you think they are merely a series of Archipelagos.
You are also a flat earther, so there's that, too.

Again. Spam

No, not spam. I told you I was going to correct your spelling errors and I did so. I ALSO refuted your erroneous claims.
No you didnt you didnt do jack

Didn't. Didn't. Apostrophes are important, child.
And yes, I have repeatedly shown your logic and reason to be lacking or even entirely non-existent.

Europe is just as much a series of Islands, and even more a part of the Asian landmass than the Americas.

Bullpeepee. The Americas are like Japan (ie ISLANDS stupit). Europe and Asia are like completeley difrent world

I.E. Stupid. Completely. Different.
And no, the Americas are not like Japan, Japan is a series of Islands distinguished from each other by sea level oceans. The Americas are a singular landmass crossed in placed by fresh water rivers that originate well above sea level and drain towards the oceans.
The Americas total a landmass far greater than that of Europe, as compared to Japan, which has a total landmass roughly equal to perhaps 1/10 of just the contiguous United states, which is itself a mere fraction of the American Landmass.
I.e. you are a moron
Japan is like a series of islands? Hmm what is that like? Oh yeah! The AMERICAS!!!!!!!! And I knw its bigger than Europe but we already knew Asia was flippin huge

Know. Flipping.
I see I've made you mad. Good. Now then, I did not say that Japan was LIKE a series of Islands, I said it was one. Three primary ones, all divided, at sea level, by the ocean. The same cannot be said of the North American and South American continents. And the Landmass of the American continents is on par with the land mass of Asia, not just merely 'bigger than Europe,' It does make one wonder why you do not argue that Europe, crossed by rivers and tiny as it is, is not a small Island archipelago of Asia instead. At least that would make more sense.

You also involved a man made canal at at least one point.
Where?

What? You can't tell from your map? Bad form, for trying to tell us that the Americas are Islands and not knowing what's a man mad canal.
Did you ever find that Atlantic/ Pacific water route? Did you ever figure out exactly how wide the river needs to be to justify your totty?

Theory.
And again you ignore the vast bulk of my response to come back with a complete non answer. However, I suppose I will entertain myself by asking "Okay, How does the additional wideness of the Americas 'add' to your theory that they are merely an Archipelago, and not a singular landmass?"
Because it furthers the divide between these islands to give it more credibilitey than Europe

Credibility.
There IS no divide between 'these islands' which are not Islands. You have yet to demonstrate this in any meaningful capacity.

I live in San Francisco brah

You live in denial, really. I am neither your brah, your bro, your buddy, your friend, or any such friendly term.
How? San Francisco is a perfect example to show you its island status

He says, again offering no explanation.
Please, do explain how San Francisco explains how, say, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Nevada, and the remainder of the North American landmass, is just Islands.
Go on. I suspect it will be funny.
Im just saying San Francisco is so out there. Just forget it not proving my point

In short, when called upon to back up your assertion, you pussy out and hope that we let you. Sorry, kiddo, I don't play like that. Concession accepted that you were full of it in your claim that San Francisco proves that the Americas are merely a series of Islands. And, just to be comprehensive, concession accepted on all claims you have yet to provide evidence for. In short, all of them.

Out of context, the truest words you've ever spoken.

?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2013, 03:04:41 PM »

How so?  To state this another way, by the current definition of the word continent, there is no reason that wide rivers disqualify a landmass as a continent.

Well I have to repeat myself because you keep on repeating questions. We have to name the landmasses in an INTELIGANT way
Ah, but we don't.  We don't have to name them at all, that's my point.  You're saying we do, why do the landmasses need names?  Not for navigation purposes, obviously, as I've stated what must be six times now that just countries, oceans, and hemispheres would do for that.

Liar, then.  Thanks.

Now, now, impolite and a liar?  I suppose they go hand in hand, but you could at least try to be civil, John.  Also, I recommend a dictionary to you again.  You really seem to need it.

I didnt flippin pick it!

Theres a flippin difrence between lieing and kidding around you stinkin moron!!!!!
Quote from: Oxford English Dictionary
lie
noun
an intentionally false statement

http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/lie--2
kid
verb (kids, kidding, kidded)
[with object] informal
deceive (someone) in a playful way
used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression:
all their married life she had been living a lie

http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/kid--2

Alright, since you seem to have some serious problems with English, here's an online dictionary and it's definitions.  Yes, by definition, kidding is a type of lying.  You may not have lied maliciously, but you did make an intentionally false statement in reference to your nationality.

Use the links for more than just proof that I'm not fabricating these definitions.  Look up words before you type them, especially if you're unsure of the spelling.

Again. Flippin nuts
Not lying

Actually theres a third choice. Its called KIDDING AROUND so keep calm and beleive in my thoery
See above.  Kidding is a type of lying.  As to the rest of your statement, I'll believe in your theory when there's evidence for it that stands up to even basic scrutiny.

What trolling methods?

Like I siad, I'll be happy to tell you what you're doing right and where you can improve.  Although, honestly, a lot of the criticisms about where you can improve as a troll have already been leveled at you.  Though mostly with the intention to get you to stop.

Looking forward to your PM, John.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2013, 10:38:46 AM »
John the harlem river is a river at sea level. Are you paying attention?

The mississippi flows downhill through a series of damns and locks.
Its still conected. Ill be coming back to you guys with a map sometime soon
I am bored and you basically ignored most of my points, so I will go through and correct all your typos in addition to responding.
You will correct my typos because you cant correct my points

I correct your typos IN ADDITION to correcting your points, EJ.
No you dont I constantley refute your points and embaras you

You have yet to refute a single point of mine, you embarrass only yourself, and to be frank, nearly all your time is spent dodging people's questions and calling them names. That's very bad form, son. For shame.
I have been refuting your points your pathetic. And I dont call people names you moron
Your not adding anything to the discusion

Au contraire, I am indeed adding to the discussion, partly by refuting your points, partly by pointing out that you can't even consistently spell simple words, even after repeated correction. While I don't mean to rest on argumentum ad spelling and grammar, your refusal to correct even basic mistakes does show a certain pig-headedness I consider relevant to the proceedings.
I can spell simple words shut up. And what basic mistakes? If I made a mistake ill acept it but show me what these (supposed) "mistakes" were

Accept.
And no, you cannot spell simple words. You have made four spelling errors already.
As for your mistakes, you think that a man made canal is the same as a sea level oceanic divide, you think the width of a river is relevant to weather something is an Island or not, you think that the American continents are merely part of Asia, and you think they are merely a series of Archipelagos.
You are also a flat earther, so there's that, too.
The Americas are a part of Asia and yes it is an archipelago. And if you dont like that im an FE then leave the site it aint called FLAT EARTH Society for nothing
Again. Spam

No, not spam. I told you I was going to correct your spelling errors and I did so. I ALSO refuted your erroneous claims.
No you didnt you didnt do jack

Didn't. Didn't. Apostrophes are important, child.
And yes, I have repeatedly shown your logic and reason to be lacking or even entirely non-existent.
Im not a child jerkface your a child. And No you havent I have been asabututeley bossing in this thread
Europe is just as much a series of Islands, and even more a part of the Asian landmass than the Americas.

Bullpeepee. The Americas are like Japan (ie ISLANDS stupit). Europe and Asia are like completeley difrent world

I.E. Stupid. Completely. Different.
And no, the Americas are not like Japan, Japan is a series of Islands distinguished from each other by sea level oceans. The Americas are a singular landmass crossed in placed by fresh water rivers that originate well above sea level and drain towards the oceans.
The Americas total a landmass far greater than that of Europe, as compared to Japan, which has a total landmass roughly equal to perhaps 1/10 of just the contiguous United states, which is itself a mere fraction of the American Landmass.
I.e. you are a moron
Japan is like a series of islands? Hmm what is that like? Oh yeah! The AMERICAS!!!!!!!! And I knw its bigger than Europe but we already knew Asia was flippin huge

Know. Flipping.
I see I've made you mad. Good. Now then, I did not say that Japan was LIKE a series of Islands, I said it was one. Three primary ones, all divided, at sea level, by the ocean. The same cannot be said of the North American and South American continents. And the Landmass of the American continents is on par with the land mass of Asia, not just merely 'bigger than Europe,' It does make one wonder why you do not argue that Europe, crossed by rivers and tiny as it is, is not a small Island archipelago of Asia instead. At least that would make more sense.
Im not flippin mad your mad jerk. And yes I knew thats what your saying no crud. And yes the Americas are the EXACT SAME WAY!!!!! And Europe is difrent
You also involved a man made canal at at least one point.
Where?

What? You can't tell from your map? Bad form, for trying to tell us that the Americas are Islands and not knowing what's a man mad canal.
Did you ever find that Atlantic/ Pacific water route? Did you ever figure out exactly how wide the river needs to be to justify your totty?
Its not bad form shut up. Ive been busy bossing on you REs but ill look for that root and ill come up with a defanition
Theory.
And again you ignore the vast bulk of my response to come back with a complete non answer. However, I suppose I will entertain myself by asking "Okay, How does the additional wideness of the Americas 'add' to your theory that they are merely an Archipelago, and not a singular landmass?"
Because it furthers the divide between these islands to give it more credibilitey than Europe

Credibility.
There IS no divide between 'these islands' which are not Islands. You have yet to demonstrate this in any meaningful capacity.
They are flippin stinkin islands jerk and I will demastrate it!!
I live in San Francisco brah

You live in denial, really. I am neither your brah, your bro, your buddy, your friend, or any such friendly term.
How? San Francisco is a perfect example to show you its island status

He says, again offering no explanation.
Please, do explain how San Francisco explains how, say, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Nevada, and the remainder of the North American landmass, is just Islands.
Go on. I suspect it will be funny.
Im just saying San Francisco is so out there. Just forget it not proving my point

In short, when called upon to back up your assertion, you pussy out and hope that we let you. Sorry, kiddo, I don't play like that. Concession accepted that you were full of it in your claim that San Francisco proves that the Americas are merely a series of Islands. And, just to be comprehensive, concession accepted on all claims you have yet to provide evidence for. In short, all of them.
Shut up I didnt p***y out of anything!!!!! >o< I do have flippin evidence!!

Out of context, the truest words you've ever spoken.
I swear hewholikespie. I will count to three

How so?  To state this another way, by the current definition of the word continent, there is no reason that wide rivers disqualify a landmass as a continent.
They cut through the entiretey of the landmass which makes them: oh what is that? Oh yeah: ISLANDS

Ah, but we don't.  We don't have to name them at all, that's my point.  You're saying we do, why do the landmasses need names?  Not for navigation purposes, obviously, as I've stated what must be six times now that just countries, oceans, and hemispheres would do for that.
Scientificaley we have to name them for the sake of science!
Liar, then.  Thanks.

Now, now, impolite and a liar?  I suppose they go hand in hand, but you could at least try to be civil, John.  Also, I recommend a dictionary to you again.  You really seem to need it.
I am being flippin civil me not rude now just shut the flip up!!!!! I dont need dictionarey dictionarey needs me!!
I didnt flippin pick it!

lie
noun

kid
[with object] informal
used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression:

Alright, since you seem to have some serious problems with English, here's an online dictionary and it's definitions.  Yes, by definition, kidding is a type of lying.  You may not have lied maliciously, but you did make an intentionally false statement in reference to your nationality.

Use the links for more than just proof that I'm not fabricating these definitions.  Look up words before you type them, especially if you're unsure of the spelling.
I didnt directley lie stay on topic dude

Again. Flippin nuts
Not lying

See above.  Kidding is a type of lying.  As to the rest of your statement, I'll believe in your theory when there's evidence for it that stands up to even basic scrutiny.
Well im working on my thoery like a boss and youll be sorry when im up there getting my Nobel Prize

What trolling methods?

Like I siad, I'll be happy to tell you what you're doing right and where you can improve.  Although, honestly, a lot of the criticisms about where you can improve as a troll have already been leveled at you.  Though mostly with the intention to get you to stop.

I will PM you bro
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »

They cut through the entiretey of the landmass which makes them: oh what is that? Oh yeah: ISLANDS
Point?  Even if it did, which it doesn't, the Americas are still continents by definition of the word continent.  I'm still waiting for why Europe isn't an Asian archipelago, because again, there is no qualifier for how wide rivers have to be to make a continent not a continent.

What division of science is dependent on knowing the names of the landmasses?  As far as I know, changing the name of Africa, or even removing it's name entirely, won't change a thing about what Africa is actually like.

I am being flippin civil me not rude now just shut the flip up!!!!! I dont need dictionarey dictionarey needs me!!

Telling someone to shut up isn't civil, John.  Perhaps you should ask your mother what being civil is, she'll certainly tell you.  And if you're as 'civil' with her as you are with me, you may even get a surprise!

You do need a dictionary.  I can count more spelling errors by you, just in this thread, than I've seen without you in the last year.

lie
noun

kid
[with object] informal

Of course you did.  You put deceptive information into the public with no disclaimer that it was false.  That's as much a lie as a thief saying to the public that he didn't steal anything.

This is side chat, John.  You can ignore it if you like, but as long as you keep responding, I'll respond in kind.

I will PM you bro

Since you haven't already, I have no problem waiting as long as you take.  No skin off my bones even if you never do.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »

Point?  Even if it did, which it doesn't, the Americas are still continents by definition of the word continent.  I'm still waiting for why Europe isn't an Asian archipelago, because again, there is no qualifier for how wide rivers have to be to make a continent not a continent.
The Americas are PART OF THE ASIAN LANDMASS DUMB DUMB!!!!! And again Europe is difrent

What division of science is dependent on knowing the names of the landmasses?  As far as I know, changing the name of Africa, or even removing it's name entirely, won't change a thing about what Africa is actually like.
Geographey and why would I change the name of Africa? Africas actuley a continent

Telling someone to shut up isn't civil, John.  Perhaps you should ask your mother what being civil is, she'll certainly tell you.  And if you're as 'civil' with her as you are with me, you may even get a surprise!

You do need a dictionary.  I can count more spelling errors by you, just in this thread, than I've seen without you in the last year.
I am civil and I dont to ask mommy. And I rareley ever have spelling errors dipflip
lie
noun

kid
[with object] informal

Of course you did.  You put deceptive information into the public with no disclaimer that it was false.  That's as much a lie as a thief saying to the public that he didn't steal anything.

This is side chat, John.  You can ignore it if you like, but as long as you keep responding, I'll respond in kind.
Shut up!!

I will PM you bro

Since you haven't already, I have no problem waiting as long as you take.  No skin off my bones even if you never do.
Will get to that

?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2013, 12:32:40 PM »
The Americas are PART OF THE ASIAN LANDMASS DUMB DUMB!!!!! And again Europe is difrent
No, they're not.  Even assuming they were islands, and even assuming they belonged to the Asian continent, they're not connected to the Asian landmass in any significant way.

And, again, why is Europe different?  The culture is just as different as American culture, and it's closer geographically to Asia.

Geographey and why would I change the name of Africa? Africas actuley a continent
Called an example, John.  My point was, the name of something doesn't change what it is, at least as far as continents are concerned.

Geography isn't reliant on having names for the continents, it's just reliant on the fact that the land we define as continents exists, and that the features of that land is variable depending on location.

I am civil and I dont to ask mommy. And I rareley ever have spelling errors dipflip

Yup, there's Muphry's law and your trademark self-contradiction both in action.  I ever tell you how much I like your trolling, derpman?

lie
noun

kid
[with object] informal

Shut up!!

Haven't said a word in this entire conversation, buddy.  If you want me to stop replying, then stop replying yourself.

I will PM you bro

Will get to that

Whenever you feel like it, no rush.  I honestly couldn't care less when it happens or if it happens at all, I'd only be doing it for your benefit.

« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
I have been refuting your points your pathetic. And I dont call people names you moron

... he said, insisting he didn't call anyone names while calling someone a name.
And no, you haven't refuted a single point.
Oh, and before I forget, your spelling corrections.

You're. Don't.

The Americas are a part of Asia and yes it is an archipelago. And if you dont like that im an FE then leave the site it aint called FLAT EARTH Society for nothing

Don't. I'm. Ain't. Once again, child, apostrophes are important.

And Neither part your statement is true. The Americas are no more a part of Asia than Africa or Australia, and less part of one than Europe, and neither American continent is an Archipelago.

Im not a child jerkface your a child. And No you havent I have been asabututeley bossing in this thread

I'm. You're. Haven't. Absolutely.

I find it amazing your ability to prove your own points wrong even as you speak them, child. You haven't been bossing anything. You haven't even gotten remotely close to even middle-management'ing anything.

Im not flippin mad your mad jerk. And yes I knew thats what your saying no crud. And yes the Americas are the EXACT SAME WAY!!!!! And Europe is difrent

I'm. Flipping. You're. That's. You're. Different.

I see I have hit a nerve, child. Good. And no, the Americas are nothing like Japan from a geographic standpoint. You're right, Europe is different, because Europe actually IS connected to Asia, and is visibly smaller than the Asian landmass, which means that by your arguments, IT, not the Americas, should be considered not its own continent, if anything.

Its not bad form shut up. Ive been busy bossing on you REs but ill look for that root and ill come up with a defanition

It's. I've. Route. Definition.
You haven't been bossing on anyone at any time, John Boy. Maybe you should take a step back and actually try and come up with an actual argument instead of repeating a wordier variation of 'Yes it is/ No it isn't!'

Flipping. Stinking. Demonstrate.
And no you will not. Because they are not. So if you do, you will be misrepresenting evidence, or in other words, lying.

Didn't. Flipping.
And yes, you did pussy out of providing evidence. Because you have none. You have no evidence. You have nothing.

Go on, then. I'll wait.
Or was that intended to be a threat?

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »
EJ, I am going to take this very slow and try to make this as clear as possible. I will also try to use small words that you can sound out. Important things will be bold.

Why is Europe different?

Geographical Division
Lets assume for a second that NA actually is a group of islands and actually is part of it's landmass.
1. Europe is connected by land
2. NA is separated by water
Conclusion
Europe is more connected than NA

Cultural Division
1. Europe has a different culture than Asia
2. NA has a different culture than Asia
3. Asia doesn't have the same culture everywhere
Conclusion
Europe and NA are both culturally different from Asia

So why is Europe different?

EJ's logic fail
We can't be wrong about what is a continent.
People just separated the world's land into continents so we could break it down into smaller areas. There are not specific rules that a landmass must follow to be defined as a continent. You would never say that Texas is not a state would you? It is the same thing. The continental boundries were defined by people just like state boundries.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:06:09 PM by REphoenix »
Anyone with a phoenix avatar is clearly amazing.

« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2013, 10:51:29 AM »
ITT some people still haven't grasped that responding to EJ is the very definition of pointlessness.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2013, 06:45:10 PM »
No, they're not.  Even assuming they were islands, and even assuming they belonged to the Asian continent, they're not connected to the Asian landmass in any significant way.

And, again, why is Europe different?  The culture is just as different as American culture, and it's closer geographically to Asia.
Yes they are. They are most certaintley conected to the Asian landmass for Lords sake look at the below water elevation!

Europe is COMPLETELEY difrent. The cultures between Europe and Asia is much much difrent than between mainland Asia and the Americas

Called an example, John.  My point was, the name of something doesn't change what it is, at least as far as continents are concerned.

Geography isn't reliant on having names for the continents, it's just reliant on the fact that the land we define as continents exists, and that the features of that land is variable depending on location.
Your point is stupit

Well a continent is a continous land so by your logic scientists can call Texas a continent and it wont matter because "they" said it is. Come on. Lets get real people. Lets actualey add some science here

Yup, there's Muphry's law and your trademark self-contradiction both in action.  I ever tell you how much I like your trolling, derpman?
How am I in any way contradicting myself you flippin moron? And I dont troll and Im not derpman
lie
noun

kid
[with object] informal

Shut up!!

Haven't said a word in this entire conversation, buddy.  If you want me to stop replying, then stop replying yourself.
I get the last word bro
I will PM you bro

Will get to that

Whenever you feel like it, no rush.  I honestly couldn't care less when it happens or if it happens at all, I'd only be doing it for your benefit.
I saw your message days ago and I shall now respond to it!

... he said, insisting he didn't call anyone names while calling someone a name.
And no, you haven't refuted a single point.
Oh, and before I forget, your spelling corrections.

You're. Don't.
I didnt call anyone names stupit. And I have been refuting your idiotic points. You see your like a little shrimp with the brainsize of a sunflower seed. I on the other hand am an abslute genius. You cant acept my thoerys because you are extremeley ignorent and pathetic. Its quite funny actuley. And I spell just fine

Don't. I'm. Ain't. Once again, child, apostrophes are important.

And Neither part your statement is true. The Americas are no more a part of Asia than Africa or Australia, and less part of one than Europe, and neither American continent is an Archipelago.
Im not your flippin child

And yes they are. Africa is an actuel continous land and Europe is seperated by the Ural Mountains and don river and what not. And I alreadey knew Australia was part of Asia and the Americas are an archipelago

I'm. You're. Haven't. Absolutely.

I find it amazing your ability to prove your own points wrong even as you speak them, child. You haven't been bossing anything. You haven't even gotten remotely close to even middle-management'ing anything.
Im not child and I am completeley bossing admit it

I'm. Flipping. You're. That's. You're. Different.

I see I have hit a nerve, child. Good. And no, the Americas are nothing like Japan from a geographic standpoint. You're right, Europe is different, because Europe actually IS connected to Asia, and is visibly smaller than the Asian landmass, which means that by your arguments, IT, not the Americas, should be considered not its own continent, if anything.
Again not child. And you did not ht a nerve whatsoever im very calm right now. The Americas are everything like Japan from a geographic standpoint I alreadey explained it above. I alreadey explained why Europe is seperate above. And the Americas are a bunch of islands not a continous land

It's. I've. Route. Definition.
You haven't been bossing on anyone at any time, John Boy. Maybe you should take a step back and actually try and come up with an actual argument instead of repeating a wordier variation of 'Yes it is/ No it isn't!'
John Boy? And I have been coming up with explanations but your petty close mindness to my thoerys have caused you to not listen and wish that im wrong (but those wishes are never true :))

Flipping. Stinking. Demonstrate.
And no you will not. Because they are not. So if you do, you will be misrepresenting evidence, or in other words, lying.
How will I be in any way lying?

Didn't. Flipping.
And yes, you did pussy out of providing evidence. Because you have none. You have no evidence. You have nothing.
I do have evidence shut up

Go on, then. I'll wait.
Or was that intended to be a threat?
Yes it was so you better back off bro
EJ, I am going to take this very slow and try to make this as clear as possible. I will also try to use small words that you can sound out. Important things will be bold.
Dont talk to me like im a child
Why is Europe different?

Geographical Division
Lets assume for a second that NA actually is a group of islands and actually is part of it's landmass.
1. Europe is connected by land
2. NA is separated by water
Conclusion
Europe is more connected than NA
You are not getting the point of my argument. A continent is a CONTINOUS land and NA is an archipelago. Europe is seperated by the Ural Mountains and don river
Cultural Division
1. Europe has a different culture than Asia
2. NA has a different culture than Asia
3. Asia doesn't have the same culture everywhere
Conclusion
Europe and NA are both culturally different from Asia

So why is Europe different?
Europe and Asia are way difrent culturaley than between NA and mainland Asia. It is also racialey difrent. Natives of Asia and NA are of the Mongoloid race while natives of Europe are of the Causcasian race. I alredey explained why Europe is difrent before
EJ's logic fail
We can't be wrong about what is a continent.
People just separated the world's land into continents so we could break it down into smaller areas. There are not specific rules that a landmass must follow to be defined as a continent. You would never say that Texas is not a state would you? It is the same thing. The continental boundries were defined by people just like state boundries.
Oh contrare. A continent is as its etmologey explains: a CONTINOUS land. The Americas are not a continous land so thus not a continent. Texas? A state is a political thing totaley difrent from a geographic thing. Moron
ITT some people still haven't grasped that responding to EJ is the very definition of pointlessness.
Arogence

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2013, 07:00:58 PM »
If you want me to stop treating you like a child you need to grow up and gain some comprehension and spelling abilities. Stop calling me a moron, it's just rude and childish.

Please link me to a definition that says that a continent needs to be continuous land. In fact, If this were true than NOTHING would be a continent. Watch:

Africa: Madagascar
Asia: Japan
NA: Pretty much all of northern Canada
SA: Southern Chile
Europe: The UK

I guess there are no continents.

If you are going to claim that NA is a bunch of islands, you need to prove it. Show me where they are separated.

Also: Stop with the massive quote towers. You don't need to defend every statement and it just messes up the thread.

?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2013, 07:12:10 PM »

Yes they are. They are most certaintley conected to the Asian landmass for Lords sake look at the below water elevation!

Europe is COMPLETELEY difrent. The cultures between Europe and Asia is much much difrent than between mainland Asia and the Americas

Eastern Europe is much more similar to Asian cultures than American culture, thanks to the Mongol invasions of so long ago.  Especially as compared to the native culture or the culture prior to serious globalization, America and Asia were extremely different culturally.

Once again, Europe is connected by land, above sea level.  You're only shooting yourself in the foot with the insistence that the connection of landmasses makes them a single landmass.

Your point is stupit

Now, now, John.  Petty insults are fine and good, but you should stop projecting your view of yourself onto me.  As for my point:

What division of science is dependent on knowing the names of the landmasses?

Well a continent is a continous land so by your logic scientists can call Texas a continent and it wont matter because "they" said it is. Come on. Lets get real people. Lets actualey add some science here

Yep, you're getting it now.  If the majority of scientists decide for some reason that Texas deserves not to be a part of North America anymore, and instead deserves it's own status as continent, it would be named such.  Now, this is extremely unlikely as Texas is already part of a continent that is such by definition, but it could hypothetically happen if every geologist in the world got so shitfaced they couldn't see straight at once.

How am I in any way contradicting myself you flippin moron? And I dont troll and Im not derpman

Uncivil behaviour in the use of the word dipflip, and trolling behaviour throughout the entire post.  I'd say, derpman, that you haven't taken my advice.

Shut up!!

I get the last word bro
Then you can take them, I honestly don't care.  You still haven't asked for this to stop, and you still seem to need a dictionary, so I'm going to continue pointing out your severe lack of basic education.

Will get to that

Alrighty, I really think the advice will help, trollman.  Tell me if you're having trouble with it, though.  It's pretty basic, and I'm more than happy to help.

Europe and Asia are way difrent culturaley than between NA and mainland Asia. It is also racialey difrent. Natives of Asia and NA are of the Mongoloid race while natives of Europe are of the Causcasian race. I alredey explained why Europe is difrent before
We're ignoring the caucasoids in Asia now?  Like those in India, who are as much native as the Americans to America?  Or, as before, the Eastern Europeans who settled large tracts of Asia, as in the East Slavs with Russia?

If you want me to stop treating you like a child you need to grow up and gain some comprehension and spelling abilities. Stop calling me a moron, it's just rude and childish.

Please link me to a definition that says that a continent needs to be continuous land. In fact, If this were true than NOTHING would be a continent. Watch:

If you are going to claim that NA is a bunch of islands, you need to prove it. Show me where they are separated.

Also: Stop with the massive quote towers. You don't need to defend every statement and it just messes up the thread.

Shhh, it's fun.

« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2013, 10:24:09 AM »

Certainly. Connected. Completely. Different. Different.
The below water elevation between North America and Asia crosses a fault line. The below water elevation between Asia and South America crosses several, and includes the Marianas trench.

Your point is stupit

Stupid. Continuous. Actually.
And there is no hard and fast scientific definition of what is and is not a continent, however, the one you demand to propose falls harder on Europe than NA or SA.

I get the last word bro

Perhaps you would consider, child, getting better words, rather than just the last one.

I didnt call anyone names stupit.

Didn't. Stupid.
And you wouldn't call calling people stupid, morons, etc. calling names? On what planet does that not fall under the heading on insulting someone, or, in common parlance, calling them names?

And I have been refuting your idiotic points.

You have refuted nothing. You have provided evidence for nothing. You have nothing.

You see your like a little shrimp with the brainsize of a sunflower seed. I on the other hand am an abslute genius. You cant acept my thoerys because you are extremeley ignorent and pathetic. Its quite funny actuley. And I spell just fine

Brainsize is not a single word. Absolute. Accept. Theories. Extremely. Ignorant. Actually.
To tackle your last statement first, you spell atrociously, John Boy. You have misspelled 17 words in your previous post alone so far. Many of them repeatedly.
On to your first point, you are again insulting me, even though the evidence of this conversation would show to any neutral observer that I am far more in control of my faculties than you are, and that you are far from a genius. Likewise, I'm neither ignorant nor am I pathetic, but I shall take the projection as a subconscious admission of feelings of inadequacy on your part.

I'm. Flipping.
Never said you were my child, child. Just that you were a child.

And yes they are. Africa is an actuel continous land and Europe is seperated by the Ural Mountains and don river and what not. And I alreadey knew Australia was part of Asia and the Americas are an archipelago

Actual. Continuous. Separated. Already.
And Africa is actual continuous land. So are the Americas. Europe is also CONNECTED to Asia by the Ural mountains. Australia is part of Oceania, and Neither america is an Archipelago.
I hope you realize you still have yet to provide any actual evidence or definitions for your delusion, John Boy.

I'm. Completely.
You are entirely a child, and the more you post, the further away from 'bossing' anything you get.

Again not child. And you did not ht a nerve whatsoever im very calm right now. The Americas are everything like Japan from a geographic standpoint I alreadey explained it above. I alreadey explained why Europe is seperate above. And the Americas are a bunch of islands not a continous land

I'm. Already. Already. Separate.
You 'explained' pure grade A nonsense to come up with a flimsy excuse for why you WANT to claim the Americas are the same as Japan when simple observation will reveal they are nothing alike geographically.
You 'explained' that Europe was separate by insisting that it is separate, nothing more.
The Americas are a contiguous land-mass, occasionally divided by above sea level rivers, man made canals, and other small streams, but ultimately a single, unbroken landmass one could traverse by foot if one had the time and resources.
Oh, and don't lie, you're very obviously mad at several points.

John Boy? And I have been coming up with explanations but your petty close mindness to my thoerys have caused you to not listen and wish that im wrong (but those wishes are never true :))

Mindedness. Theories. I'm.
Yes, John Boy. It fits you.
You have been coming up with 'explanations' that are no more than you saying 'It is because I say it is' and ignoring all counterpoints. I have been very open minded, you have simple not been doing your due diligence.

You will be misrepresenting evidence, as I said.

You have no evidence. You have no logic. You have no hope.
Concede.

Let me get this straight. You're not mad, but you're trying to threaten me. You're trying to threaten me, on an internet forum, knowing nothing about me. On a forum you're not very well liked by the moderators.
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go ahead and TRY, John Boy.

Don't. I'm.

You are a child.

Different. Culturally. Racially. Different. Caucasian. Already. Different.
Also, wow, John Boy, not only are you thick, you're a racist, too.

Oh contrare. A continent is as its etmologey explains: a CONTINOUS land. The Americas are not a continous land so thus not a continent. Texas? A state is a political thing totaley difrent from a geographic thing. Moron

Au Contraire. Etymology. Continuous. Continuous. Totally. Different.
Americas are a continuous land, and the definition of a continent is as political in its own way as the definition of a state or country.

Arogence

Arrogance.
48 spelling mistakes in a single post, nearly all of them common words, all of them you've seen spelled before, and you say you are good at spelling?
Again, you lie.

?

Adolf Hipster

« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2013, 02:47:17 PM »
This is when a thread should be locked.

Also, EJ - why can't you spell?
Oh yea, I forgot that he's a troll.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2013, 06:32:36 PM »

Im glad you agree northern Canada and southern Chilie are a bunch of islands but let me continue. A countinous landMASS. These can include the mainlands islands such as Europes British Isles. So in that case—Ah Hah! And again will work on the seperation map just wait a little

Also: mind your own beezwax

Eastern Europe is much more similar to Asian cultures than American culture, thanks to the Mongol invasions of so long ago.  Especially as compared to the native culture or the culture prior to serious globalization, America and Asia were extremely different culturally.

Once again, Europe is connected by land, above sea level.  You're only shooting yourself in the foot with the insistence that the connection of landmasses makes them a single landmass.
Bullhookey. Ancient America and Ancient Asia arent that difrent cultraley

DON RIVER!!

Your point is stupit

Now, now, John.  Petty insults are fine and good, but you should stop projecting your view of yourself onto me.  As for my point:
Again being extremeley imature by using a variation of the classic "I know you are but what am I"

Geographey
Well a continent is a continous land so by your logic scientists can call Texas a continent and it wont matter because "they" said it is. Come on. Lets get real people. Lets actualey  add some science here

Yep, you're getting it now.  If the majority of scientists decide for some reason that Texas deserves not to be a part of North America anymore, and instead deserves it's own status as continent, it would be named such.  Now, this is extremely unlikely as Texas is already part of a continent that is such by definition, but it could hypothetically happen if every geologist in the world got so shitfaced they couldn't see straight at once.
Again your saying like it doesnt matter what is considered a continent. It just matters what the ignorent "scientists" say. No. We have to draw a line somewhere. Why do you wish to embrace ignorence?

Uncivil behaviour in the use of the word dipflip, and trolling behaviour throughout the entire post.  I'd say, derpman, that you haven't taken my advice.
I was not trolling I have never trolled before in my life. You have no advice just acusations, derpman
Shut up!!

I get the last word bro
Then you can take them, I honestly don't care.  You still haven't asked for this to stop, and you still seem to need a dictionary, so I'm going to continue pointing out your severe lack of basic education.
Sever lack of education? I have 12 years worth of education

Will get to that

Alrighty, I really think the advice will help, trollman.  Tell me if you're having trouble with it, though.  It's pretty basic, and I'm more than happy to help.
Your message was full of complete nonsense and ignorence. Im not trollman ether
We're ignoring the caucasoids in Asia now?  Like those in India, who are as much native as the Americans to America?  Or, as before, the Eastern Europeans who settled large tracts of Asia, as in the East Slavs with Russia?
Yes I know the North Indians are Causcasiods

Shhh, it's fun.
Proof that your a flippin troll

Certainly. Connected. Completely. Different. Different.
The below water elevation between North America and Asia crosses a fault line. The below water elevation between Asia and South America crosses several, and includes the Marianas trench.
Prove that theres a fault line between NA Asia. And what does SA have to do with anything?
Your point is stupit

Stupid. Continuous. Actually.
And there is no hard and fast scientific definition of what is and is not a continent, however, the one you demand to propose falls harder on Europe than NA or SA.
Wrong and How?
I get the last word bro

Perhaps you would consider, child, getting better words, rather than just the last one.
Im not child and my choice of words are fine jerkwad
I didnt call anyone names stupit.

Didn't. Stupid.
And you wouldn't call calling people stupid, morons, etc. calling names? On what planet does that not fall under the heading on insulting someone, or, in common parlance, calling them names?
Listen bro. I dont call anyone names and you are just an ignorent moron who cant tell jack
And I have been refuting your idiotic points.

You have refuted nothing. You have provided evidence for nothing. You have nothing.
Prove it
You see your like a little shrimp with the brainsize of a sunflower seed. I on the other hand am an abslute genius. You cant acept my thoerys because you are extremeley ignorent and pathetic. Its quite funny actuley. And I spell just fine

Brainsize is not a single word. Absolute. Accept. Theories. Extremely. Ignorant. Actually.
To tackle your last statement first, you spell atrociously, John Boy. You have misspelled 17 words in your previous post alone so far. Many of them repeatedly.
On to your first point, you are again insulting me, even though the evidence of this conversation would show to any neutral observer that I am far more in control of my faculties than you are, and that you are far from a genius. Likewise, I'm neither ignorant nor am I pathetic, but I shall take the projection as a subconscious admission of feelings of inadequacy on your part.
I spell better than any flippin person you freakin jerkface. Prove that ive mispelled even one thing in this whole fora. I am not insulting you moron. You are very much ignorent and are a complete idiot

I'm. Flipping.
Never said you were my child, child. Just that you were a child.
Well im not a flippin child im 18 stinkin years old!!

Actual. Continuous. Separated. Already.
And Africa is actual continuous land. So are the Americas. Europe is also CONNECTED to Asia by the Ural mountains. Australia is part of Oceania, and Neither america is an Archipelago.
I hope you realize you still have yet to provide any actual evidence or definitions for your delusion, John Boy.
Yes but they are seperated by the Don River. What now bro. Australia is most certaintley part of Asia and the Americas are definiteley an archipelago

I'm. Completely.
You are entirely a child, and the more you post, the further away from 'bossing' anything you get.
Bullcrud I act mature and I boss today yesterday and tommorow

I'm. Already. Already. Separate.
You 'explained' pure grade A nonsense to come up with a flimsy excuse for why you WANT to claim the Americas are the same as Japan when simple observation will reveal they are nothing alike geographically.
You 'explained' that Europe was separate by insisting that it is separate, nothing more.
The Americas are a contiguous land-mass, occasionally divided by above sea level rivers, man made canals, and other small streams, but ultimately a single, unbroken landmass one could traverse by foot if one had the time and resources.
Oh, and don't lie, you're very obviously mad at several points.
They are both island chains ARE THEY NOT?! And im never mad cuz im a boss

Mindedness. Theories. I'm.
Yes, John Boy. It fits you.
You have been coming up with 'explanations' that are no more than you saying 'It is because I say it is' and ignoring all counterpoints. I have been very open minded, you have simple not been doing your due diligence.
No it doesnt
Are you kidding? I have been giving you nothing but evidence to suplement my hipotheses

You will be misrepresenting evidence, as I said.
No im not

You have no evidence. You have no logic. You have no hope.
Concede.
I have countless evidence logic and hope

Let me get this straight. You're not mad, but you're trying to threaten me. You're trying to threaten me, on an internet forum, knowing nothing about me. On a forum you're not very well liked by the moderators.
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go ahead and TRY, John Boy.
This proves your a troll who types like that?!

Don't. I'm.

You are a child.
Im 18!!!!!

Different. Culturally. Racially. Different. Caucasian. Already. Different.
Also, wow, John Boy, not only are you thick, you're a racist, too.
No im not rascist im just saying...im not thick ether >:(

Au Contraire. Etymology. Continuous. Continuous. Totally. Different.
Americas are a continuous land, and the definition of a continent is as political in its own way as the definition of a state or country.
No there not there an archipelago and your point about continents is stupit
Arogence

Arrogance.
48 spelling mistakes in a single post, nearly all of them common words, all of them you've seen spelled before, and you say you are good at spelling?
Again, you lie.

I am great at spelling and your the liar you jerk
This is when a thread should be locked.

Also, EJ - why can't you spell?
Oh yea, I forgot that he's a troll.
This is when your mouth should be locked

I can spell and im NOT A FLIPPIN TROLL!!!!!

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2013, 06:34:35 PM »
His misspellings are tactfully placed.

?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
« Reply #229 on: September 26, 2013, 07:36:01 PM »

DON RIVER!!
Really?  I don't recall any kind of tribal system in stereotypical Asia.  I also don't recall most Asians being shamanistic.  As far as I can recall, there was no major form of currency in the Americas, mainly barter excepting a tribes.  The American natives also didn't have much of a caste system, a large difference between most of Asia and America.  Whereas in the Americas women were sometimes considered the equals to men, although in different fields, Asia had women play the part of pretty childbearer and occasionally forced worker.

Let's compare to Europe.  Like Asia, Europe generally wasn't subject to tribal government, rather both had mainly monarchies with the rare democracy in Europe.  Most of Europe was, indeed, not shamanistic.  Like Asia, Europe had a major currency used by many nations across it in the form of precious metals.  And much like Asia, Europe was and still is subject to a caste system.  Furthering the similarities, Europe had a very similar attitude toward women, considering them second class citizens with far fewer rights than men.

Seems Europe has quite a bit in common with Asia that the Americas share with neither.  Also, thank you for that total nonsequitur, I'll give you a post to elaborate before I outright ignore it.

Your point is stupit

Again being extremeley imature by using a variation of the classic "I know you are but what am I"

I'm honestly shocked that you seem to know what I meant by projecting yourself onto me, your persona is normally not nearly that intelligent or comprehending.  Would you like to acknowledge the point now, though?

Geographey

Do I need to copy/paste the last bit of conversation we had?  It's been established that geography doesn't depend on knowing the names of the landmasses, only their characteristics and location.  So I'll ask again, what divsion of science is dependent on knowing the names of the landmasses?

Well a continent is a continous land so by your logic scientists can call Texas a continent and it wont matter because "they" said it is. Come on. Lets get real people. Lets actualey  add some science here

Again your saying like it doesnt matter what is considered a continent. It just matters what the ignorent "scientists" say. No. We have to draw a line somewhere. Why do you wish to embrace ignorence?

If you call using the definition of the word ignorance, then I embrace ignorance because it allows clarity and brevity of speech.  It's not my fault you don't like the definition or that there is a scientific community who agrees with the definition, and uses it as defined.

I was not trolling I have never trolled before in my life. You have no advice just acusations, derpman

The two aren't mutually exclusive, John, I have both.  I've presented you both, in fact.

I get the last word bro

You've twelve years of schooling, how well you're educated has nothing to do with the time spent in a place of learning.  It depends on how much you've learned, how much education you've received and internalized.  Evidently you've internalized very little in spite of your wasting a large fraction of your life in school.

Fine, fine, troll man.  I say potato, you say potahto.

For the record, I'm calling you a troll because, like scepti, it's fairly obvious with the only alternative being much worse.  I refuse to believe someone so proficient seemingly intentionally causing frustration and apparently decent at usage of the internet is simultaneously so mentally challenged that they can't properly see logic, reason, or evidence.  Unless I meet a person that fits that description in person, that is, and I certainly never intend to meet you of all people.

And Russians are caucasoids also, as I've pointed out already.  Asia and Europe aren't that racially different in many places.  And more recently, Native American people have even been placed into their own group of genetic distinction, Amerindoid.

Shhh, it's fun.

Only a troll when it comes back to you, John.  Remember, I know you hate democracy, you fascist.

His misspellings are tactfully placed.

Indeed, and never the same word in the same way twice.  Barring apostrophe use, that is.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:45:15 PM by Pyrolizard »

?

REphoenix

• Round Earther
« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2013, 03:41:38 AM »
First of all: Stop insulting people and learn to spell.

Give me a definition of a continent and also provide the source.

Parsifal

• Official Member
  • Bendy Light specialist
« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2013, 03:50:19 AM »
A continent is defined as landmass and those landmasses are defined as North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Antarctica.

Incorrect.
I'm going to side with the white supremacists.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2013, 04:25:07 AM »

Incorrect.

Did you know that definitions come from the dictionary? It's crazy.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2013, 08:54:37 AM »

Incorrect.

Technically the other way around. A dictionary defines a word as it's used.

« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2013, 09:22:17 AM »
As everyone else has responded to your reply to them, I will simply correct the spelling errors in them to further prove that you cannot spell for beans.

Im glad you agree northern Canada and southern Chilie are a bunch of islands but let me continue. A countinous landMASS. These can include the mainlands islands such as Europes British Isles. So in that case—Ah Hah! And again will work on the seperation map just wait a little

Also: mind your own beezwax

Chile. Continuous. Europe's. Separation. Beeswax.

DON RIVER!!

Aren't. Different. Culturally.

Extremely. Immature.

Geographey

Geography.

Doesn't. Ignorant. Ignorance.

Accusations. Also, Derpman as a proper name should be capitalized.

Severe.

Ignorance. I'm.

Caucasoid. You failed to spell this one correctly despite it being right above the reply.

Flipping. Also, while we're on the subject, John Boy, you tend to fake swear a hell of a lot.

Prove that theres a fault line between NA Asia. And what does SA have to do with anything?

There's.
http://books.google.com/books?id=ExUvmRai6rUC&lpg=PA170&ots=0n2EVhpVGI&dq=bering%20strait%20fault&pg=PA172#v=onepage&q=bering%20strait%20fault&f=false

The linked book discusses, in part, the effect of this fault line, and the interactions between the pacific plate and the Arctic plate in terms of Earthquakes and Tsunamis. It mentions the Bering fault runs the length of the straight on an east-west axis.
South America is one of the Americas you claim is an Island chain, and its separation from Asia, and connectedness to North America, is relevant.

Wrong and How?

Not wrong, and because Europe's physical connectedness, dwarfed size, and cultural and ethnic similarities make it and Asia far more alike and 'together' than Asia and the Americas.

Im not child and my choice of words are fine jerkwad

I'm.
Regardless of your age, you are quite childish, and to be quite frank, your word choice is ATROCIOUS.

Listen bro. I dont call anyone names and you are just an ignorent moron who cant tell jack

Don't. Names. Ignorant.
As for your claim that you don't call anyone names, I present exhibit A:

Quote from:  You, literally the same sentence where you claimed to never call anyone names
you are just an ignorent moron who cant tell jack

It's not nice to lie, John Boy, and it's downright pointless to do it so transparently.

Prove it

Okay, apart from 'proving a negative' and showing you all the nothing you've actually presented, you haven't shown ANYTHING. you have no evidence. Your maps and definitions have yet to appear. No evidence for any claim you make has ever materialized. Not just about your theory, but also about yourself or any other poster. So, yeah, you have nothing. QED.

I spell better than any flippin person you freakin jerkface. Prove that ive mispelled even one thing in this whole fora. I am not insulting you moron. You are very much ignorent and are a complete idiot

Flipping. Freaking. I've Misspelled. Ignorant.
You spell worse than nearly anyone I know, except for one person who actually had a learning disability with regards to spelling.
I HAVE been proving you have constantly misspelled words, because I've been going through and correcting each one I see.
And again, way to contradict yourself. This time, you managed to do it with the very next word, by calling me a moron after claiming you weren't insulting me.
I reiterate, You lie profusely and poorly.

Well im not a flippin child im 18 stinkin years old!!

I'm. Flipping. I'm. Stinking.
You are a child in all the ways that matter.

Yes but they are seperated by the Don River. What now bro. Australia is most certaintley part of Asia and the Americas are definiteley an archipelago

Separated. Certainly. Definitely.
The Don River is an above sea level river which does not run the length of the divide between what is called Asia and what is Called Europe. Not only that, but the Don River does not present a point of actual cultural divide, either currently or historically, as Russian and pre-russian caucasian people with identical cultutues lived on either side of the river.
Australia is not part of Asia. The Americas are not Archipelagos.

Bullcrud I act mature and I boss today yesterday and tommorow

Tomorrow.
You are grossly immature, and will probably never 'boss' a single day in your life.

They are both island chains ARE THEY NOT?! And im never mad cuz im a boss

I'm. Because. I'm.
And no, they are not both Island chains. That's sort of the point. You cannot assume your consequent to affirm your consequent.
As you are not a boss, your argument falls through, and you again reveal you are mad.

No it doesnt

Doesn't.
And oh, it very does.

Are you kidding? I have been giving you nothing but evidence to suplement my hipotheses

Supplement. Hypothesis.
You have given me anything BUT evidence.

No im not

I'm.
And true, you aren't yet misrepresenting evidence, but only because you haven't provided any. When you do, I'm sure you will misrepresent it.

I have countless evidence logic and hope

Wrong on all three counts.
Also, use commas.

This proves your a troll who types like that?!

Because I type out my belly laugh, I am a troll? Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
But I'll take that as an admission that your threat, pathetic as it was, was utterly empty.

Im 18!!!!!

Who talks, acts, and speaks like a child.

[quote author]No im not rascist im just saying...im not thick ether >:([/quote]

I'm.  Racist. I'm. I'm.
Mongoloid is a racist term. You are thick, according to all evidence.

No there not there an archipelago and your point about continents is stupit

They're. They're. Stupid.
Given your only response is to deny and call my point stupid, I will assume you recognize my point and can make no adequate counter to it, so simply deny it because. How childish.

I am great at spelling and your the liar you jerk

You are, frankly, horrendous at spelling and grammar, making your claim that you are great at it another lie. You certainly did not learn much from your 12 years of school. Whoever your teachers were, they did a terrible job or just wished to be rid of you.

This is when your mouth should be locked

Again, proof that you are angry.

I can spell and im NOT A FLIPPIN TROLL!!!!!

I'm. Flipping.
The first statement is a lie, and the second is questionable at best.
I won't go through and count up all the spelling errors in this post, John Boy, but they were numerous. You. Cannot. Spell.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2013, 09:52:09 AM »
You do realize his misspelling is intentional right?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »

I consider it almost certainly is, but if John Boy wishes to act like an uneducated hick, I shall treat him as one.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »

That's probably a reasonable conclusion to make but something about him makes me think whatever he is portraying is the real thing.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »

That's probably a reasonable conclusion to make but something about him makes me think whatever he is portraying is the real thing.
Well then you are a bigger fool than he and he has succeeded in his goal.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2013, 06:13:42 PM »

Incorrect.

Technically the other way around. A dictionary defines a word as it's used.

There are two kinds of dictionaries. Those that describe, and those that prescribe.